Billy is Back Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth and Billy go on a little adventure.
7.3k words
4.38
2.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, really sorry, but this one ran away from me too. This one got WAY WAY longer than I wanted. Even after editing. But there is some fun story here. So I hope you enjoy.

The kinky part really starts with Chapter 7. So fast forward if you are looking for that.

And, like last time, this is a work of utter fiction. It is meant to be a fun story about safe, sane adults having fun. Be kind to others, especially if it's difficult.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Beth and I were still seeing each other. Vainly, trying to sneak around like a couple of teenagers. But there was no point. People knew and, guess what? Nobody seemed to care at that point. People were happy for us. We were happy hanging out together. "They" didn't know what Beth and I go up to in the bedroom anyway.

The only thing that had me a little worried was Beth's budding OnlyFans. She had mostly gotten over the "hump," as she called it. The "hump" being camera shy. The combination of seeing yourself on video, getting confrontable talking on video, and being nude or semi-naked on the internet for the masses to see. She only did neck down or wore a mask when she filmed content. She said it helped her get over the first part of the "hump". But she knew the big money was in content that showed everything.

The drive for her was mostly the money. The kink and fetish part of it she already enjoyed. However, an early retirement from the Military did not leave her with great options. She wanted better, and it was something she wanted to try.

I didn't have a problem with that. I was never in the military. But I have had many friends and family who were/are in the Military. And I get it. Often, people get out of the military so completely burned out. But at the same time, those same service members are still so wound up with drive and determination that they are determined to use that motivation in their civilian lives. Trust me, if they have made a plan for when they get out, there is virtually nothing you can say to them to change their minds.

So that left me with a situation. Effectively I was dating an aspiring porn star.

I would never refer to Beth in those crass terms. But others might. I had started planning how to deal with any fallout in my head. Particularly with friends and family. But the biggest thing: I was happy for the first time in a long time. Beth seemed happy, too. She was running less (not that you could tell). And the hard-charging Marine were starting to soften her edge. I would put on my brave mask, try not to stress about it, and deal with any problems as they came up.

Chapter 2.

I work a lot in the summer. Summer is usually our busy season. Okay, THE super busy season. Those 4-5 months count for 80% of my business. So I hadn't spent the time with Beth as I would have liked. Or she liked, for that matter. I promised her that "as soon as things slow down," we could spend more time together and have some fun.

Just as things STARTED to slow down, a big historic October snowstorm rolled in. It parked above our region of the US for what turned out to be almost two months--fed by Gulf currents or La Neno or whatever. It just meant it snowed every week.

My contracts with the local HoAs included snow removal. All that meant for my employees and me was the work didn't stop. We got busier. We also picked a few more contracts with the City and a couple with a few hospitals. I spent 12-14 hours a day, seven days a week, in a skid loader, plow truck, dump truck, or semi for those two months. We made a lot of money. A couple of my guys had to stop working because if they didn't, they would have been pushed into a higher tax bracket. It was that much snow.

Beth understood. She had been in the military. She kinda of got it. But I knew she was annoyed, especially after we picked up the extra contracts. She also didn't like being stuck in the house that long. We talked plenty via Blue-tooth while I worked. Early on, we had a running joke about who was going to plow who's driveway. But still, it sucked for both of us.

I watched the long-range forecast to see when the weather system would break down. When I saw a window emerge, I asked Beth about a trip. Go somewhere warm and get out of town.

"Huh," she said, turning her head to the side. She wanted time to think about it.

Later on, when I was in the skid loader, Beth called. (Yes, we have Blue-Tooth in them now.) She asked about going to San Daigo. She had been stationed there during her time in the military. She still had friends there. Some were BDSM/Fetish friendly. "And..............." she said with her voice trailing off.

"I'll bite. What else?" I asked, preparing myself.

"Well, there is a BDSM convention that starts late next week. I've never been to one. I kinda wanna go to it. What do you think about going to that?" she asked hopefully.

I took my hands off the control of the skid loader. It ground to a halt.

"You there?" Beth asked.

"Yep, I'm here," I responded. "Just processing. That's all." The sleep-deprived cogs in my mind were trying to put things together. I was thinking a chill vacation, maybe take in some sights? And Beth tosses this curveball.

"I've heard of the Porno award show thing in Vegas? Is that like that?" I asked.

"Oh no," she reassured me. "The one in San Daigo is supposedly a more toned-down event. And it's more niche, right up our alley."

I sat there for a second, still processing. I saw NO flaw in that plan. "Best. Idea. Ever. I'm so in." I said.

We talked more about some of the details. Over the next couple of days, we talked more. Making those corrections to vacation plans as more and more things were firmed up. But talking about those plans with Beth made all the time in the skid loader fly by. I had better things to think about besides the cold and snow.

Chapter 4.

We landed in San Daigo. I had never been to California. So it was cool to see. Warmer than back home, so it had that going for it.

We didn't feel like going out after checking in and getting to the rooms. It was late. And a long flight. Beth had grabbed a couple of bottles of wine at the airport. I ordered a $200 seafood platter from room service. After the food came, we stripped naked, jumped into bed, nibbled on the seafood over a good movie, and drank the wine straight from the bottle--a good start to the vacation.

The next morning we had planned on going to the "FetishCon". After waking up, we started to get ready. It didn't take me long. Nice jeans, a collared shirt, and brown shoes & belt. On the other hand, Beth banished me to the bathroom while she got ready. And then kicked me out of the bathroom so she could finish her makeup. Beth had told me she had a special outfit planned. And we she came out of the bathroom with a "ta-da," I got to see that outfit.

A short, one-piece red latex dress with some black accents, with straps over the shoulders. A deep V-neck cut almost to her belly button. Enough material was going up her chest to cover her breasts, with a nice amount of side boob and cleavage action. It was a pleated skirt that didn't just hang straight down. It flared out somewhat, almost like the top of a palm tree, just below the tight sinching at her waist. Her hair was up in a tight ponytail. She had put a light coating of the white stuff on her face, lighting her skin. Dark red lipstick and a thin black outline around her lips. Finished with dark-fadded eyeshadow and liner.

"Wowzers," I said. "Ma'am, you're about to give me a latex fetish. You look amazing."

"You think," she said with a little twirl. The latex was new and still very shiny.

"Are you going to get hot in that?" I asked.

"No," she said casually. "I've worn them before with this much skin showing. This one is a little loose, anyway. And plus" she paused as she lifted her skirt. She had on what looked to be yellow cotton panties with a winking smiling face on the front. "I just cut the latex bottoms out. I'm not dealing with any swamp puss. Here, hand me my shoes behind you."

I handed her the shoes that I won't even try to describe. But they had heels and gave Beth a 2-3 inch lift. Making her just about the same height as me. She then handed me a large backpack.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Well, they DID have tight, revealing dresses WITH pockets in my size. But the color was all wrong. So, you gotta carry my stuff. Plus, I want to film a little OF content, could I rope you into it?" she said.

"Yeah, no worries," I said. I looked into the bag and saw the camera equipment. She tossed in her clutch purse, plus a few more things. With that all set, we were good to go.

Chapter 5.

There were two Beths. Ok, there were probably thousands. But I had gotten to know two of her main personalities. The first thing was she was a warrior woman, through and through. I'd imagine 5,000 years ago, she would have been giddy burying a bronze battle ax into the head of some Sumerian God-King. Licking the copper-tasting blood off of a copper-tasting ax. She had never asked me to participate in any of her OF work. So when she asked me to help her with her OF content, that was a big deal. She was asking me to join her on this adventure. It felt like a cool step for us.

The second Beth is a giggly 19-year-old teenager, especially around kink and fetish. Her whole demeanor changes. She warms up and engages you in a whole different way. Both Beth's want and need to be in control. But the second Beth has a lot more fun with that control.

As we walked down the hotel hallway, Beth's ponytail bounced as she walked. I asked her, "Is it how you tie that ponytail that makes it do that bounce as you walk?"

"No," she replied. "It's just in the way I walk. It is something every 14-year-old girl learns to do. We like the attention." She winked. "Some of us never grow out of it."

She was getting plenty of attention in the hotel. Beth was a knock-out in that outfit. There were sideways glances and more than a few open stares. But as we left the hotel and started walking, things simmered down. We were a block south of the hotel where the convention was, and as we walked onto the street, a thin crowd was walking in the same direction. Many of them, too, were wearing fetish/bondage outfits. A few were dressed like mortgage brokers like me. With that eclectic mix, the street had a carnival or concert vibe.

We got to the event, got our tickets, and went inside. I'm not a complete newb when it comes to the fetish world. But I felt like one in that convention center. Every booth and aisle was crammed with some sex toy or outfit. There was a whole section of BDSM furniture extensive enough to stock a President's Day sale. And so many different people from across the spectrum of human sexuality. People are out enjoying being themselves. Or a version of themselves they enjoyed showing in this environment.

Obviously, a lot has changed since my early days of kink. For example, in the early 2000s, rope play was considered obscure and out in left field. I remember a friend telling me that rope play was "for people who thought "The Mummy" would be a porno." But Riggers were the quiet rock stars at FetishCon. They clearly had moved very much into the mainstream. Their booths always had a crowd. It may not have been the biggest crowd, but it was consistent. One booth had a giant spider web of knotted red and black rope. You could hard point it to the ceilings, walls, and floor of a room (or wherever) for a handy bondage net.

As much as I was slack-jawed and not much to say, Beth was like kid at Mouse World. She went excitedly from booth to booth. Sometimes, just looking but often chatting with the scantily clad salesperson or fellow kinksters. There were just so many people who obviously were there to explore their kinks as well. And, mostly, acting out their fetishes in public in a sane & friendly way. I found it fun, arousing, and ridiculously interesting.

While she was chatting, I turned around and saw a booth. The booth had a big selection of different masks. Most were just different flavors of the classic gimp mask. But along the left wall, there were different masks. I wandered over to take a look.

They were animal masks. Mostly dogs. But a few cats and goats. But primarily different species of dog. They were almost all made of leather and covered most of the face. They were stitched together like old football helmets. The one that caught my eye was a Huskey or Dalmation-style mask. It had a thin white and black felt material, which was supposed to be the "fur." At the mask's base was a red collar with a brass D-ring. And at the back, there was an elastic mesh to hold it on your head. It felt cheap, but the price tag said it wasn't.

Beth came up to me while I was looking at the masks. She saw the one I was looking at in my hands. "Are you going to get that?" she asked surprisedly. "It's so cuuuttteee." she said as she touched the fake fur.

"Thinking about it. What is it for? You know?" I asked.

"Umm, yeah, I think it's a puppy-play thing. Usually a gay guy thing. But not exclusively. I think," Beth answered. She looked at me and said, "You should get it. Wear it in here."

"Kinda what I was thinking...." I replied. Beth's eyes lit up, and she let squeak. "Is there a leash? I want to put you on a leash."

I looked at Beth, took a big bite of my bottom lip, and nodded. She smiled and shook a little bit. We then looked around the booth a little more. Beth found a couple of simple clothes ski type maks, and an elegant black and white lace mask that still left her mouth open. We walked over to the salesperson. A big black guy with cornrows and a shirt saying, "I love feet." Beth told him she liked the shirt and wondered if he had any leashes. He pulled out a tray from behind the sales counter with various leashes. He suggested a rose and pink one. Beth replied, "Do I look like a Saudi Princess?!?" The guy laughed at that. Then Beth picked out a red one with brass-colored metal.

After we paid, we found a spot out of the crowds' way. We both put on our masks. Mine was a little tight, but it fit. Beth pulled out the leash, held it by clip, and looked at me. I made my head go up and down with a little "woof". With a smile, she stuck her tongue out. She then hooked the leash to the mask' D-ring. She used the leach to pull me close to tell me to get the camera out.

I shrugged the backpack off and pulled out the camera. Beth took the camera, stood in front and a little off the side of me, and looped the leash over her shoulder. We both stood there, Beth with her back against me and my leash in her hand. Beth took the camera and hit the button. The red light was on.

"Hey, everyone. Just checking in here at FetishCon. With this cute little puppy I found! Check out my page later and see what we get up to!" Beth said into the camera.

I gave Beth a look. She looked back at me and said, "Don't judge me.".

"Ehh, it's no thing. The masks look good on us anyway." I said.

We spent the next couple of hours winding around the convention center. We kept our masks on as we walked. I found I liked wearing the mask. A couple of people came up to Beth and I. They wanted to interact with me as a dog-pet of Beth's. We played along, it was funny. Also, I liked wearing the mask in the crowd. I gave me this barrier between me and everything else. I found it comforting.

Chapter 6.

But by 3 in the afternoon, we were both ready to head out. When we returned to the hotel, I had the fun of helping Beth out of that dress. She then took my hands so our palms were pressed together. She roughly pushed me back to the bed, where I fell face up. "I am SO horney after seeing all of that..... you're going to have to suck me off," she said, clambering over my body and straddling her pussy over my face. "Suck it good," she hissed. She was all horned up.

The stuff we had seen at the convention had horned me up, too. There had been so people many simulated and "simulated" different sex acts. It had been somewhat overwhelming for us. As I began to lick her warm and wet folds, I focused my lust on her sex. I looked up, and from my vantage point, I could see her body, flat tummy and pointed breasts, dancing in lust. My mouth was on her pussy, and our palms were still pressed together. She knew I was there. But her eyes were closed as she fantasized about what she had seen earlier in the day.

She climaxed quickly and hard as she ground herself on my face. She fell back and lay on the bed. Her head was by my knees. We caught our breath as we lay there. After a minute, she licked the palm of her hand as she made eye contact with me. She started to jack my semi-hard dick as I lay there. I moaned as I closed my eyes.

"Later tonight. Have any plans?" she asked as she slowly jerked my dick.

I let out a little grunt and said no. But I could tell something was coming.

"Well, a friend of mine still lives here. And later tonight, we could meet up for drinks downstairs?" Her tone was very sweet.

"And" I asked as her grip on my member tightened.

"And HE could maybe come back upstairs with us? A little playtime?" She asked as her pace quickened.

"You think I'd chicken out if it were a dude?" I asked. I asked to increase her angst to draw out the convo. And the handjob.

"Well, we have talked about it...." she said.

"Yes, I'm in." I said without any real protest. "Let's do it".

She started jacking me hard to finish me off. She leaned over to suck just the head of my dick while she stroked. I came with a long, deep grunt. She shot my load on my stomach.

She switched positions so she could lie beside me. She took a small dollop of my cum onto her finger and pressed it to my lips. I sucked it off, looking at her.

She laid her head on my shoulder and threw her arm over my chest. I pulled her in close as we settled in for a nap.

Chapter 7.

Beth had woken up and started to get ready while I slept. I woke up to her walking by the bed dressed in short hip-hugger jeans and a red lace bra. She told me the plans had changed as she started putting on her earrings. We were meeting Matt at his place. And I needed to start getting ready.

It didn't take me long to get ready. I put on fresh socks and underwear, shaved, and got ready. But I was having butterflies on the inside. A lot of little red flags were throwing themselves around in my head. First, Beth had been talking to another guy. Talking to another guy about kink and going over to his house. Beth wasn't "my girl" or anything. But this development wasn't something we had talked about or planned. It felt like something sprung on me or I was dragged unwittingly into something.

Another thing that didn't bother me was the idea of playing with another guy, which made me nervous. I saw the look in Beth's eyes when I told her I had played a little with men in the past, and I knew from that look she would want to pursue it more. It had only been twice and hadn't been something I had sought out. But the idea excited Beth, and I knew she had me along for the ride.

Beth finished out her outfit with a short white "wife-beater." Her red bra clearly and, I assumed, intentionally stood out. The shirt was short enough to show a little midriff. Dressed cool, casual, and one of the first things you noticed when you entered a room, Beth was ready to go, and so was I. Beth handed me the backpack from before. It was a little heavier than last time but not hard to carry. We then went downstairs, grabbed our Uber, and headed to Matt's house.

After a short ride, we arrived at Matt's house. Nice place. One-story plaster-sided house with rocks for a lawn. Standard California home, as I understood it. It was late, dark, and the yellow/orange lights in the yard gave the house a warm look. We walked up to the door and knocked. A young man opened the door. Early to mid-30s. Blonde hair and medium build. He warmly greeted us and shook our hands. Beth and he knew each other better than I thought from her introductions. Matt was a sub of a Domme friend of Beth's. (A fellow Domme she knew from when she was stationed out here) She had, more than happily, agreed to share her boy toy with Beth and me.

12