Billy Liar Ch. 02

Story Info
Billy is still in the school getting Chastised.
5k words
4.24
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was five in the afternoon and every time Billy closed his eyes the sudden jerk on his arm joints had woke him up. He had his eyes open when the shed filled up with the girls from the nursery once more. His body was aching and he was wondering if he would be able to withstand the pain that he knew was about to come his way. His guts was crying out for food, and it was then he realised he had not eaten since leaving home and he was feeling week.

Rose was the first person to come close and speak to him, "I think you will scream the word this time you lump of shit and we will all laugh at you. I spoke to my friend Polly today on the phone and she has told me it is all about town that you have been having an affair with another girl. Well let me tell you there is no smoke without fire and I am going to make you pay for that, Billy liar." She walked away and sat down in front of all the girls that were standing with a smirk on her face.

The Mistress was the next person to stand in front of him and she held a flogger in front of him. Billy looked at it and closed his eyes for a fleeting moment and wished, but on opening them she was still standing there. He watched helpless as she pulled her arm back and struck his chest with the flogger, thwack, thwack, thwack, the pain was immense now and he was not sure if he would last the session. The strokes powered into his chest until it was so numb that he could only feel the throbbing of his heart on each touch. Then she stopped and walked away only to return with the strap once more. His head was on his chest and she walked forward and while lifting his head she asked, "Give me the word and beg me for mercy."

Mistress Abby could see the tiredness in his face but there was something else besides and she could not make out what it was. As she stepped back she smiled as he shook his head and it was something that she had expected. She never shouted as she walked out of sight once more and seconds later placed the first stroke of the strap across his back. His body arched forward as he screamed into the gag pulling on his bonds and nine strokes later he was still screaming.

The Mistress walked in front of him once more and looked at his tired face with the tears running down, he was very close to being a broken young man. "Give me the word Billy and beg for mercy."

Billy realised this was the first time that she had called him by his given name, and he thought it a ploy to trick him. More tears run from his eyes as he reluctantly shook his head. "You leave me no choice Billy and I didn't want to use the last instrument." Billy watched her walk away once more, but this time when she returned the Mistress had a cane in her hand. Let's see if you still hold the word after twenty strokes of the cane.

Billy was now in fear and when he glanced at Rose she had a big smile on her face. He waited for the first stroke and it was almost immediate, he heard the cane cut air then thwack, thwack, thwack, the pain on his painful buttocks was unreal. He was screaming on every stroke and trying to pull away but the little movement he had was no good, he was also weak from fatigue. Thwack, thwack, thwack. His arms were aching and he could not clench his fist anymore because he was far too weak. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, "Now come on Billy beg me to show you mercy, I know you are in pain just shout stop through the gag and I will understand."

Billy was in so much pain and he was unsure if he could take another ten, his buttocks were stinging from the punishment. His brain was shouting out for her to shout stop at the top of his voice but he could not bring his mouth and mind in line with his brain. Mistress Abby was watching him while he was thinking, and she decided to give him time. He looked at Rose that was almost wetting her knickers and Rose said out loud, "Go on you big cry baby and spineless asshole scream stop."

Mistress Abby looked at Rose and the expression on her face and back at Billy, and she smiled as he shook his head from side to side. She placed a hand on Billy's shoulder and said, "Your punishment for today is over." Billy dropped his head on his chest and cried. "Let him rest for ten minutes and then take him to his cage, we will see if his tongue is loose in the morning."

When the ten minutes were up the girls took hold of his arms and once again pulled him at speed towards the house. Twenty minutes later he was in the cage and slowly turning around. It was late once again before the Mistress went to bed but before doing so checked on Billy. Once again he was standing with his eyes wide open as if in fear to go to sleep. Then as she was watching he slowly turned away from the camera, but before doing so she saw his eyes close. She switched off the TV and walked out the door, seconds later Billy's eyes were open once more as the coldness put a chill through his body.

It was about four in the morning when the Mistress woke up and it was because of Billy. She lay in bed trying to get back to sleep but try as she might it would not happen. It was then she decided that the only thing to do was to have a drinking chocolate, so slipping on a robe she walked down to the kitchen. Once it was made she walked into the lounge and turned on the CCTV, she could see that Billy was still slowly turning and was surprised to see that he was fully awake. She watched as his eyes closed and then opened with a jerk as if he had just been given an electric shock, she was sipping her hot drink as she watched it take place twice more. The Mistress decided to investigate and walked out of the lounge and over to the basement door, as soon as she opened the door the cold air hit her like a knife.

She ran down the stairs and looked at the temperature gauge and it was showing minus one. Then looking at the dial on the wall for the heaters and noticed that it had been turned down to zero. She turned the heating up and lowered the cage, then walked over and opened the door. She felt Billy's body and it was freezing and in a desperate bid to warm him a little she threw her arms around him and pulled her body towards him. All that seemed to do was make her as cold as he was, so she decided that he would have to be taken upstairs. She released his ankle chains and took the gag from his mouth and then released his hands, she walked towards the steps and said, "Follow me Billy."

The Mistress was halfway up the steps when she realised he had not moved, he was still in the cage holding onto the sides and crying. She walked back and looked at him asking, "What is wrong Billy?"

"My feet are hurting too much to walk Mistress."

"I haven't touched your feet so why would they be hurting you?"

Through his tears he answered, "The gravel on the road I think there is glass in the soles."

The Mistress stepped behind him and said, "Lift your feet up one at a time." Billy did as she asked and she could see that his feet were a mess. "Those stupid fucking bitches I will hang them out to dry for this." She stepped to his front once more and said, "I will take your weight a little, try and walk on the sides of your feet." The Mistress put her arm around his waist and helped him out of the cage and it took another half an hour just to get him out of the basement. It was another half an hour before she had him in one of the upstairs rooms, and once she had sat him on the bed she told him to stay awake until she came back.

Ten minutes later she walked into the room with a bowl of warm water and disinfectant. It was another twenty minutes before she put the bowel and towel down. "Tell me something Billy, why wouldn't you say the word and beg me to stop?"

"You told me on coming here that it was a waste of time looking for mercy, because you were all out of it. I would not make myself look a fool asking for something that I was told would not be forthcoming."

"Oh you silly boy, if you had said stop I would have stopped because that is why I gave you the word. You will have to stay in this room until your feet are better and you can walk on them once more."

She was just about to walk out the door when Billy asked, "Mistress Abby will I have food tomorrow?"

She was shocked and asked "Why ever would you ask that?"

"Because I have had none since I left home."

"This is too much what the hell has been happening, would you like something now Billy?"

"No Mistress I am too tired," and as he spoke she could see that he had fallen asleep on top of the bed. She put the bowel down and threw the covers over him, then walked out the door. It was as she closed the door she wiped the tear from her eye, and realised that was what she could see in his eyes. It was the same as she could see in Africa with the children in the famine it was the eyes of hunger.

It was the following morning at breakfast and Rose asked, "What are you going to do with Billy today Mistress?"

"Nothing and I will not be doing anything for a few days, because his feet are messed up through my stupid guards. Maid, tell the four guards to get themselves in here as soon as they have had their breakfast."

The maid never answered she just nodded and walked out the door.

"Why didn't you give Billy the other ten strokes of the cane Mistress, he was about to crack and shout the word."

The Mistress looked at her and thought about her answer to Rose. "I know that you are correct, but I did not want to break his spirit and will power. It was enough to know that I could if I wanted to be cruel, but that would not be any good for the weeks to follow. From now on he will only get the bare minimum of strokes for any chastisement because after what has happened in the last two days, I doubt very much if I could ever hurt him. You were laughing at him yesterday and for what reason I have no idea because he was in extreme pain, it was because of my words that he never begged. You would be well advised to be careful how you pick your punishments because you could end up losing him."

There was a knock and the four guards walked in and stood in the centre of the room. The Mistress spoke to them in disgust, "Please tell me whose clever idea it was to walk Billy at speed four times up and down the road two hundred yards almost with no shoes. His feet are cut to ribbons because of the gravel and shingle scattered along its length. The other thing is why did none of you bother to feed him over the last two days?" She saw the shock and realisation on their faces, "Yes that's right beaten half to death by me and starved."

"However the most stupid thing by far is the fact that one of you idiots turned down the thermos switch to Zero, if I had not woken up last night and checked then he would most probably have been dead this morning from exposure. He is upstairs in the small room sleeping and he will sleep until he wakes today, then when he wakes up whoever is with him will go to the cook and get him a proper hot meal. You will take it in turns for one of you to be in his room at all times day and night, because he will need help in walking about for a few days."

The senior guard said in their defence, "We were negligent in the shoes and the food Mistress and I can only apologise for myself and the girls, but at no time would any of us mess with the heating down there. We have strict instructions to leave that well alone and there would be no reason to touch it."

The Mistress knew the latter to be true and there would be no reason for the girls to do such a thing. She then realised that the only other person that went down there was Rose, but decided not to say anything just in case she was wrong. She also realised that Rose was taking out a vendetta and the repercussions would fall on Billy, and now since the beating the last two days the Mistress had a great deal of respect for him. "Ok girls, you may go the damage done so far has been repairable but let's hope there is no more, and for heaven's sake find him a pair of shorts to wear."

The girls walked out of the room with one going up stairs to the room with Billy in, but going to the kit room to get a pair of shorts first. Inside he was fast asleep and with his feet showing outside the cover the Mistress had thrown over him. The girl looked at the soles of his feet and screwed her face up, knowing that the Mistress was right and he would be having trouble walking on them for a while.

It was a while before he opened his eyes and looked around the room and then remembered where he was. "Hello Billy, if you just lay still I will go and get you some food." She was about to walk out the door and stopped half way, "Look all the girls are sorry about the way we have treated you in respect of shoes and food, there is a pair of shorts on the bed they are girls shorts but I don't think there is much difference from boys blue ones."

It was a few hours later when Mistress Abby walked in and looked at his feet. While she was there the girl left the room, "Good morning Billy."

"Good morning, Mistress Abby."

"Over the next few months I am your Mistress as you know and you will always speak to me with respect as you have done so far. Your wife Rose that you will also call Mistress seems to think that you have been unfaithful, and because she calls you Billy liar and you have been messing up in the jobs department I have to believe her. It is not for me to say whether the allegations are true or false it is enough for me to know that it will be one of the reasons she will be punishing you."

"Make no mistake, Billy. She will be punishing you and there are some very nasty things she can and no doubt will do to you. We have had boys and young men here before but they only stayed a few weeks because of their crimes and amount of debt they had. You are here for three months and I think that Rose will use that to her advantage. If however a job opportunity comes up then I will reconsider your release date." She then stood up and stepped towards the door.

"Mistress Abby," she turned to look at him, "Thank you for last night and I really mean that."

"You serve your Mistress well, Billy."

It was five days before Billy was able to walk comfortably once more and after breakfast on the sixth day he was walked to the shed once more. This time however he had soft slip-on shoes and a pair of shorts, and the guards were not dragging him along the road.

While this was taking place the Mistress was in the lounge with Rose having the remainder of their breakfast. She looked at Rose and said, "You do not seem worried that Billy was hurt during those first two days."

Rose looked at her and thought before answering, and then she surprised the Mistress by saying, "I know I should be but I'm not, I saw the fear and humiliation in his face and I know this sounds silly but it turned me on."

"You both signed a contract all be it different ones with different wording, and you have asked for the full spectrum of punishment for him. You also signed the part that asked if you wanted to be part of his punishment with the knowledge that it might split your marriage. Some of the things you might have to do and watch me do to him will really upset him, and I know that I recommended that because of the amount of bills. I will give you one last chance at changing your mind before we go down and watch him receive his punishment. Also all the time you are here the other girls and I will also inform Billy will call you Mistress Rose."

"No Mistress Abbey I am fine and if he has been lying to me for six months about the job what else has he been lying about. No he deserves all that he is going to get and I want to see him punished and see the guilt drain out of him. I also want to see his humiliation because all my friends have been laughing at me behind my back."

"You're a very hard person, Rose, and I just hope you know what you're doing. You had better follow me and we will see to his punishment."

"What is his punishment Mistress Abbey?"

"You only need to call me Mistress, and his punishment is an undetermined amount of the flogger."

Rose had no idea what a flogger was but she didn't care, her selfish pride and need for him to be punished was what she wanted to see. The Mistress walked out of the house and over the courtyard to the large steel building, and Rose followed her like a puppy. Once inside there were once more in the middle of the instruments of pain with equipment all over the large floor area. The shed had to be at least fifty feet by seventy. In the middle of the shed she saw Billy naked once more but spread out on a punishment bench, and his buttocks were slightly raised above the rest of his body.

The Mistress walked over to some empty chairs that were standing in front of Billy, "Sit down there, Mistress Rose" the Mistress told her. She then looked at Billy, "You heard what I called your wife; well all the time you are in my establishment being corrected you too will call her Mistress. Failing to do so will get you extra pain, and for everything you do wrong you will also receive more pain or humiliation."

Rose was sitting on her seat looking at the predicament Billy was in and with a smile across her face. What Billy couldn't understand was why was she sitting there when he thought she would be home enjoying herself. As Billy was looking at her five more girls of his age walked in and sat next to her and he felt his face flush with embarrassment. He was feeling naked and exposed to their gaze once more and also insecure at his vulnerable position.

"Why are you still here?" He was looking at Rose and added quickly "Mistress."

Rose on hearing him call her Mistress got a buzz out of it, "I will be here all the time that you are here, because I want to make sure that you are getting enough punishment. For telling me lies about all those jobs that you were supposed to be applying for, but you are just a lying little toe rag."

"If you are not at the house then how will I know about jobs?"

"I will be going back now and again to check on things, and you never called me Mistress."

While this conversation was taking place the Mistress was standing by a table listening to all that was being said. She now walked back with a flogger in her hand and stood in front of Billy. "Do you know what this is Billy?" she was showing him close up at the thin leather strands attached to a handle.

"Is it a cat of nine tails Mistress Abbey?"

"No slave not quite, it is a flogger but harder than the last one. I am going to beat various parts of your body with it, if used properly it will not cut the flesh. Have you anything that you wish to say to me before I proceed with your punishment?"

Billy looked up at her and was about to say no when he changed his mind, 'I have this every day for the next three months so I had better tell her how my brain works.' "Yes Mistress Abbey, I would just like to say with respect that I hope you do know how to use it properly, because by what the other girls have said to me I am going to see a lot of it."

The girls had also told him how to speak to her to avoid getting a hiding for disrespect, and they had also informed him how he should ask a question. The Mistress smiled at his remark but Rose said, "That was a very sarcastic remark to Mistress Abbey you ought to say you are sorry for that remark." Billy looked at her with indifference etched on his face and kept his mouth closed. "I don't like the way you looked at me either."

"No there was nothing wrong with that remark and it was spoken with respect, and yes slave I do know how to use it properly. After the first respect of my name of the day you may call me just Mistress. I will continue to use the flogger on you until I am satisfied that you have had enough, but if you tell me to stop before I am ready there will be another session later. You will then receive the same as you have already had plus more, and at the end you will thank me for your punishment."

12