Billy Liar Ch. 07

Story Info
Billy has payback.
4.6k words
4.79
3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light was shining through the window and Billy pulled his arm from over Penny's waist. He was lying on his back looking at the ceiling wondering what the hell had happened for him to end up here in his Mistress's bed. "I can see you mind at work, Billy. What are you thinking?"

"I was just wondering if I had allowed you enough pillow last night to rest your most beautiful head."

Penny burst out laughing and said, "Last night you treated me as you would a delicate passion flower and I appreciate the thought you put into my virgin experience. You never took advantage or liberties with my body because I know that all that you did was for my satisfaction. That was a selfless attitude you had and it has gone a long way to changing my opinion of the male gender."

"You do not like Michal, Billy."

"He is bad and I believe I know something about him that he thought he had got away with. It came as a shock when he told us all who he was, because that bit of bravado has probably nailed him to his destiny. I am not going to say what I know just in case I am looking at the wrong person."

"By the way what happened to my bed, Miss Penny?"

"Nothing happened to your bed, you are still lying on it. You will sleep in this room every night. Now we need to get down to the breakfast and then to the shed. It was an hour before Miss Penny and Billy walked into the shed and took their places at the front of Michal. The next to arrive was Mistress Abby and she sat next to Billy.

Mistress Abby said, "Good morning, Michal."

Michal replied, "Good morning, Mistress Abby, and to you the same Miss Penny."

The Mistress nodded at Billy and he stood up and walked towards Michal. "It is not very nice is it? Being naked in front of all these clothed girls, but then again to you they are not the female gender and only there for boys of your low intelligence to use. In your eyes they are a commodity you class as whores, and in the short time I have been here this morning I have watched your eyes wonder all over the girls in our audience."

"You are saying that to put me down as a person that prays on the opposite sex for sex only."

"Jill, Macy, Carol, do you remember those three girls?"

"No I have never heard their names before should I?"

"Andria, Tanya, another two surely you must know where I am going with this, Michal. Your memory is not impaired because yesterday you were shouting to everyone that I was Billy and a retard. You even remembered that I was in a class of one, and I will admit that I was and they were some of the loneliest years of my life."

"Do you remember when the police arrived at the school with warrants to arrest one of the children? Not a particular child but any child that in their eyes they could fit up to clear the books. The police because they were as bigoted as you and as stupid, called social services and arrested me. They threw me in the back of a police car and took me to a juvenile centre. For three days they interrogated me and I had no idea what the hell they were talking about. On the third day the police detective sergeant charged me with five offences of indecent assault at ten years old. He had to be the most bigoted police officer on the planet."

"While all this was taking place the culprits had made their escape because of a black hole in the education system."

"So it is you that is the sexual predator you fucking retard and you are blaming your problems on Me." he looked towards the girls in the audience and said, "You heard it from his own mouth. That is the trouble with fucking retards they cannot be trusted to act like normal people."

"Don't get in front of yourself and let me finish. My father was dead and the police would not release the dates the offences had taken place. That was the big mistake the stupid police sergeant did withholding evidence from the defence. My mother went to a judge and was awarded legal aid. At that time I had been ripped from my home treated like shit by the teachers that had no idea how to teach a dyslexic."

"For three months I was in a government establishment that was not a lot different than this one, only the inmates had to fight for survival. They used the cane on me because in their eyes I was a sexual predator and my crimes to get the cane were nonexistent. The barrister got the dates from the police and I was released because at the time of the offences I was in hospital under the anaesthetic having three operations on my eyes."

"When I am twenty one there is a trust fund that I am entitled to that was paid by the police for me. It is a seven figure number for false arrest and with it is a high six figure number paid by the prison services for institutional abuse. The detective sergeant was thrown out of the force for his part in bigotry and falsifying facts."

"Four of those girls that were assaulted I have spoken to since and they gave me details of the boy that tried to rape them."

"Well because you are telling me this story I hope you are not accusing me of the assault on those girls."

"That is all that you can ever do, Michal, hope."

Billy stepped back and said, "You have twelve extras this morning left over from yesterday and I will be asking for all of your extras given by me to be the cane."

"You are now being a bastard my ass will be cut to pieces because of your brutality."

"Then let me explain something to you, I was eleven years old and the government prison service thought it was perfectly normal to give me four and six strokes of the cane every other day. I cried a river protesting my innocence to deaf ears. It will not matter how much you cry because your tears will never be as deep as the river I have cried in my life."

Billy was walking back to his seat and Michal shouted, "Who were the five girls you mentioned earlier?"

"I am so glad you reminded me because I had forgotten, but I will tell your jury that is seated behind Mistress Abby. The five girls were between the ages of fifteen and twenty and were found bruised, battered cut and traumatised and it was the fall out to saying no to Michal. He had no idea who the girls were that got him the heavy fines and tagging, and he had the nerve on many occasions to call me retarded. I see by your eyes girls that you are not happy on hearing that. So I will be asking for an undetermined amount of the cane extras for each of those girls to be served at my Mistress's discretion."

As Billy sat down both of his Mistress's could see the nervous shaking and Penny picked up his hand and squeezed it. He looked at her as his shaking stopped and said, "Thank you, Miss Penny."

Mistress Abby had been looking at the court papers and the photographic evidence the night previous. She stood up and faced Michal and said, "You have to be the most despicable person that has arrived on my doorstep. Your crimes of assault on young girls have grown with your age and the only thing that has stopped you getting a custodial sentence was a liberal Magistrate."

"I phoned the courts and told them I had you here, and they told me that your next offence however minor will be a long custodial. They know my methods of discipline and told me they want their books cleared and to do what I believe is just, and to get you under control. You are as Billy stated gutter slime and I see two months of hard punishment before you are free. You are as Billy described a sexual predator and this is your final chance to changing your ways, but I believe I am wasting my time."

"As for the extras Billy asked for the girls I will allow because a fine for those offences was no punishment." She turned about and smiled and said, "Miss Penny, would you serve the extras that are owed from last night, once they are served the flogger on his back will help to remove his aggression."

There was a long time before Miss Penny had finished the task. When she had finished she sat down and Billy was back close to Michal. There were tears running down the sides of his cheeks and Billy said, "It is not very nice shouting cries for mercy but knowing they are falling on deaf ears. Well you are lucky because I was caned fifty times in three months by women warders."

"They were not just punishing me for the crimes the police had stitched me up for. They had decided to take the law into their own hands and were punishing me for their own daughters that had escaped the molesting. I can understand the reason why their minds thought that way and forgave them many years ago. The person that I cannot and will never forgive is the filthy piece of shit that carried out the molesting of the girls."

Billy stopped talking and as Miss Penny was walking out with the Mistress she said, "Daisy, rub the slave with oil leave him in the frame and we will see you in the lounge for coffee."

Daisy stepped into the lounge and poured her coffee before sitting down. "Where is Billy?"

"He is in the corner of the shed doing his exercises, Mistress. He works very hard at staying fit. I have noticed that since starting his training his body is getting toned but not in an ugly way."

Penny said, "He does not like Michal and he is punishing him hard but not over the top. He pushed the twelve aside and allowed mother and me to set the amount."

Mistress Abby said, "Billy knows as much about the five girls as I do and I believe he knows so much more about Michal. I have noticed that as Billy was talking Michal was deep in thought and his little world is going to fall in a heap at his feet. What is your impression Daisy?"

"I could see the smiles on the girls faces when he gave those five girls justice. At the beginning when Billy started talking about the crimes against the girls there was some in the audience were getting agitated. He was bringing Michal to book and humiliate him in front of the sex Michal treats as trash."

Penny said, "Being in that establishment getting chastised for doing nothing must have been hell for him at that age. That must have been going through his mind when my mother was punishing him."

In the late afternoon the Mistress's entered the shed and Billy was talking to Daisy. Billy had followed Miss Penny over to the seats and the girls from the potting sheds and greenhouse took their seats facing Michal. When the shed door closed Mistress Abby nodded towards Billy.

There was no gag in the mouth of Michal and Billy stopped in his seat. "Why don't you like girls and call them whores when in fact they are more use to this nursery than you. Michal Butler the sexual predator walks around thinking he is like your friend Andrew that believes he is the Casanova of Ealing. The fact is you are the death of a girl waiting to happen."

"You are not a man because you could not satisfy that whore of a wife of yours. My mate Andrew went to your house while you were wasting your time and money playing pool and see to giving her a good time. You were slow and always to slow to know what was going on, it was for that reason why he and I call you a retard." He burst out laughing.

"I am now going to put you right and then I am going to make you piss. Andrew used to leave the pool rooms on a Wednesday at noon and from there he met another disgusting lump of wall slime. They cashed their giro and Andrew went to my house where Rose let him in with open arms and a kiss. The second lump of wall slime used to stand over by the refuse skip smoking so that if I arrived home early he could call and warn Andrew on the mobile. Twenty four Wednesdays in a row he did that."

"That shows you are a coward and your wife was a whore, you fucking retard."

"No you are wrong on both counts, "When I love it is for life and Rose let me down and after I knew what was taking place. I watched over her every Wednesday for her safety. She was not a whore she was not getting her marital rights from me for six months for medical reasons."

"After Mistress Abby has served you three lots of extras for the insults you have thrown at me today it will be my turn to laugh. About six or seven months ago I walked into the job centre and sat in one of the desks. One of the agents sat opposite me and her name was Andria after looking at my name on the card she said, "I am so sorry, Billy."

"I asked her why she was sorry."

She replied, "I was one of the girls that were assaulted twelve years ago. The only thing I could see in the half light that the boy was wearing an Ealing school jacket. I only heard about you a few years ago but I never pointed a finger just gave a description." She then said I never got my bracelet returned by the police for over ten months. When the boy attacked her the bracelet scratched the boys arm and all the boys in Ealing School had to be DNA tested but no match was found."

"That is tough because it means the assailant has escaped justice."

"That is not strictly true, but we will leave that part of my story until after Mistress Abby has served you the extras you have been allotted."

Billy turned to Mistress Abby and was talking quietly to her she first looked shocked and then nodded. She stood up and said, "Your extras are twenty four strokes but for that many I will use the flogger and it is less than I served Billy in one session."

The extras were served and Michal survived, but his back and buttocks were red with no marks. Mistress Abby sat down and Billy said, "Now I am satisfied, and I am in no doubt that all these lovely girls are pleased that you have been found out for what you are."

"As I said in one of my earlier talks I was in a correctional institution for over three months and it was during the last two weeks I had my DNA taken. It was because of my age the barrister representing me had to be present. A few months ago I saw him when he was standing in a by election and we talked about that case. The police tested all the boys on the Ealing school register and found no match."

"While you have been here I have been working out in the corner of this shed. Because I am on my own I have plenty to think about and one of my thoughts was about you. You must remember that at that time there was a big fire in the Acton boy's school. Several boys were sent to Ealing to finish part of their education three days a week." Michal was starting to wriggle about in the frame.

"Did you know that at the back of your court records it states that if further crimes of the same nature are committed those five cases will be re-investigated?"

"You see what I am getting at the Acton school blazer was the same or similar to the one Ealing children wore. I believe the boy that was assaulting the girls was you because you were the only boy from Acton School that wore a Blazer."

"So you are making up stories you retard and jumping to conclusions."

"All of those assaults were carried out on the Ealing school grounds, and it was strange that a typed letter was sent to the police mentioning my name."

Mistress Abby said, "In a moment you will be made to look respectable. So that when the police arrive this evening or tomorrow to clear a backlog of five old offences and five new ones you will look presentable, well almost. The even better news is for your poor ex wife that you battered, threatened and insulted because she will never see you again for possibly fifteen years or more. One thing you need to remember is that when you are doing your time in prison, think before you call another inmate a retard or a whore. The inmates do not like sexual predators especially those that prey on young girls."

The two Mistress's stood up and Mistress Abby said, "Come with us, Billy, we need to talk." As Billy left his seat to follow the Mistress the girls cheered and clapped. He followed her into the lounge and stopped to their front taking up the position when they seated themselves in the armchairs.

"That was one heck of a performance, Billy. How long have you known about Michal?"

"He mentioned his full name in the interview with you, Mistress. It started bells ringing in my head and memories flooded back. It was while you were doing your morning inspections when I read the court documents and I am sorry that I never asked you first. Those offences were no different than the ones eleven years ago. They were exact copies of the ones he was in court for I believe the only reason he was not investigated for past crimes was because the detective's never got any further than seeing my name on the crime documents.

"The police took me in for questioning because I was on the sex register, but at the time of the assaults I was in Germany, I was replacing a roof on a building. My barrister has had my name removed because it should not have been on it."

Penny asked, "Do you have a break in the morning because the cook has said she does not see you now."

"Yes well I found it a bit lonely in the kitchen talking to myself, so I walk down the potting shed and talk to Norma and the girls. There is a lot of teasing but at least it is others talking. I have also come to the conclusion that girls have worse minds than boys."

"The police are arriving this evening to arrest Michal as soon as I sent them a PDF of what we and you knew they soon related Michal and the previous unsolved cases."

"There will be another boy that I would like to see here but he will come on his own and it will only cost you your time Mistress. His crimes are far worse than Michal as if Michal's were not bad enough. He will arrive here on his own accord because he has far too much going on that he needs to conceal. What he is involved in now will only get him a smack on the wrist but what I know will get him a lot longer in prison than Michal and a much harder time. The chastisement he receives here is only a preliminary that he justly deserves."

"The reason I am telling you Mistress Abby, that although I am the alpha slave of you and Miss Penny, you are my most powerful Mistress. Without your permission I will not send out the invitation, but I will say now that it is in your interest to proceed with what I ask."

"Can I ask who this person is and why he will come here on your invitation, Billy?"

"It is Andrew Nesbit but it has nothing to do with Rose although she will be mentioned because of who she is. His problem with me is that I know things about his history that he would much rather avoid being made public, he will come here not because of his history but because of what he is doing now. Well that is until I turn his world upside down but by then he will be in my trap."

"I can assure you Mistress that you will not be disappointed and I would never make you look a fool. I never realised how important Andrew was until a few days ago in your lounge. It was the same day as Michal arrived and stirred up old memories and coincidences. There is no rush for an answer, Mistress Abby, because my memory only gets better with time."

Mistress Abby said, "I will think about all that you have told me and make my decision in the morning before the new girl arrives. You serve your Mistress well. Billy."

The meeting broke up and Miss Penny led Billy to her bedroom. He went into his bathroom on the way and on arriving at her bedroom he stood at the end of the bed in the position because she was still in the en-suit. When she came out she dropped her robe and slipped between the sheets naked. "Billy, get undressed and join me in bed," as she threw the covers back.

It never took Billy long do comply with her command and lay at her side facing the ceiling. "What are your thoughts, Billy?"

Without hesitation he answered, "It is a strange world I am in but it is not unpleasant. I am dictated to by a powerful Mistress and in love with a most beautiful Mistress, and I ask can life be any better?"

"Billy," on hearing his name turned on his side to face Miss Penny. "I have decided that you will always be my lover, now your first task in my bed is to make love to me."

12