Billy Liar Ch. 08

Story Info
Penny Gets Payback.
8k words
4.5
2.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning arrived and Billy was in the staff room having breakfast with Daisy. "Before I came in here I was told by Mistress Abby to inform you that once you are ready the new girl will be arriving here at nine thirty, and you will be needed in the lounge to greet her."

"Surely you are not saying that girls are as bad as Michal was."

"I am afraid so, Billy. Some of the unruly ones are a lot worse and their anger, temper and hate of society and the older generation pushes their aggression. I have read the reasons this girl is arriving here last night and you had better have your cuffs ready, Billy. Both of her parents will be with her and they say she is wild and out of control."

"How do you know all this, Daisy?"

"You and I are alpha slaves, and it is our right to know what the Mistress has been informed so that we can work accordingly. When we go to the lounge I will show you the email print out."

"If you would do that, it will be appreciated, Daisy. When I said I would be alpha slave I never thought I would have to deal with the girls."

"Hello, Billy. This is firstly a girl's correctional facility to put their heads straight before they end up in prison. I was one of the first girls to be an inmate here, I was fifteen and put my mother in debt because I never knew how to say no when I saw an offer. I spent six months here clearing my debt and getting my life together, and I am a good girl now."

"Are you really? Do all good girls kick unconscious men in the ribs to see if they are alive?" Daisy burst out laughing and so too did the two Mistress's in the lounge listening to the one way recording.

"Follow me, Billy, and we will go to the lounge together."

They stepped through door into the lounge and Daisy pulled him over to the desk. She lifted two sheets of paper and handed them to Billy. He read for a few minutes and asked, "How many girls are there that email reads like there is a gang of girls."

Mistress Abby said, "There is only one, Billy, but her catalogue of offences reads like a book."

"This girl lives in an upper middle class housing estate. I only know that because it is the same estate that Olivia has lived on since she moved back with her parents after Michal attacked her. There has to be a major reason why living in that kind of environment why she has decided to rebel. Even worse she is ignoring and using profanities against her teachers."

"Those were the exact same things I was thinking, Billy. She is being let through the gate at the moment I think you had better stand near Daisy until we know how she is going to behave."

It was a short time before they heard the main door open and a lot of shouting then Anne walked in first and Billy said, "Whatever is going on out there, Anne."

"The journey has been quiet until I stopped the motor. Then the father jumped out of the motor grabbed her by the hair and pulled her from motor and hardly gave her enough time to unfasten the seat belt. He dragged her up the steps and through the entrance by her hair." There was a tear in the corner of Anne's eye.

Billy wiped the tear away with his thumb. "Have a glass of water and calm down, Daisy, come with me."

They both walked out into the lobby and the thin man in his late thirties was pulling the hair of the girl as he struck her several times with the flat of his hand about her face and head. Billy grabbed the man's wrist and twisted, "Let go of her hair you lump of shit."

The man kept pulling and Billy twisted more until the man screamed and let go. Billy worked like lightning as he placed cuffs on the man behind his back. He then threw him in a heap on the floor by the wall. Daisy was with the girl helping her to stand and another guard had walked the mother to where the girl was. Billy said, "Take them both through to the Mistress, who has the paper work."

The woman lifted her hand with all the documents before the three girls and the mother stepped through into the lounge. Billy lifted the man up to stand on his feet and almost frog marched him into the lounge. As soon as he entered Mistress Abby said "Cuff him to that chair, Billy."

"Who is in charge here I want that brute charged with assault, after cuffing my hands he struck me and threw me to the floor like a heap of garbage."

"Mister King we have you on film viciously attacking a minor by trying to rip her hair out and striking her face several times with the flat of your hand. There was no altercation during the journey because we have the entire two hour journey of film."

"You are not allowed to film me without my permission so that is inadmissible in any court."

"Allow me to inform you, Mister King, that this is a government approved establishment that is privately financed. The cameras all over this house and the grounds are there for your protection and also ours. There is a police car on its way to take you in for questioning, and assault on a minor is punishable with a prison sentence."

During the time they were waiting for the police to arrive Billy walked to the front of the girl. He had stopped inches away and was looking closely at her right eye and he was there for at least five minutes. All those in the room were looking at him until he stepped away and walked to Mistress Abby, and surprised them all by whispering in her ear. Billy walked back to his place near the last chair that Miss Penny was sitting on and took up the position.

The police arrived and removed Mister King and put their own cuffs on him. Once he had left the building the mother gave Mistress Abby the papers and she read them and looked at the girl. "I am Mistress Abby and after the first mention of my name in full during greetings you can call me Mistress. Do you understand that Jill?"

"Yes Mistress Abby.

"Do you not like the teachers at school, Jill?"

"That is not the case, Mistress. The teachers are some of the best and I listen to all they teach me. It is just that sometimes they ask me questions and I have a memory block and because I am not given time to think and answer the question I get frustrated and call them names for pushing me. It is because of my verbal assaults on the teachers why I am here because I cannot control my emotions."

"I have decided that you will be here three months but I believe that after investigation you will leave a lot sooner. Ms King, who's idea was it to have Jill entered in my establishment?"

"It was my husband's as he makes all the decisions of discipline and other. He is very brutal to both Jill and me."

"I will have my driver return you home, Ms King. I can assure you that Jill will be very safe and uninjured here. Daisy, take Jill to the room that was once Billy's after I have inspected her."

As the woman was walking past Billy with Anne Billy said, "Stop." When she stopped he stepped closer and touched the side of her heads near the eye and she flinched. "You need to see a Doctor and tell him the truth about how that fracture was received, not the bullshit you have told him until now."

The woman and Anne stepped out of the lounge and Mistress Abby stepped over to Jill. She looked closely at her eyes and then much closer at the left eye. She gently touched the skull near the eye and Jill almost screamed but the Mistress calmed her down. "Take her to her room, Daisy, give her clothes top and bottom and tell the guards to feed her at the right time. Jill has no need of punishments."

Once they had left the room, Billy said, "That bully of a father has damaged their eye sockets with his heavy slaps. The way he was striking Jill in the lobby was as hard as punches because he was using the heel of the hand."

"How did you know, Billy?" Mistress Abby asked.

"My father beat my mother in the same way and she was in a great amount of pain and it got worse when stressed out. On the seventh of June ten years ago as my mother was washing up she stopped getting the pain."

"How did she do that, Billy?"

"I was ten years old and my father had a bad shift on the building site where he worked. My father had her bent backwards over the sink as he beat her unmercifully with his right hand. It was then her pain stopped for good when she stuck a ten inch carving knife in his guts. They changed the charge of murder to self defence on hearing my evidence and seeing the multiple bruises on my mother. The final bit of evidence was the fractured eye socket. Jill's father was no better or no worse than mine was on a good day. He needs putting away or he will kill one of them."

"He will get that Billy. I will be writing a medical report and speaking to Ms King's, Doctor."

Mistress Abby said, "Billy, I have been thinking while Jill was down here and I believe that you know many secrets. We are not the police but we pass all information we learn to them. I have spoken to an inspector last night and he has had Andrew Nesbit in his sights for a long time in connection with drugs. Every time they pulled him he has been clean."

"I need a computer and I will give you enough evidence to get the inspector that he can use as innuendo to get Andrew Nesbit here on a police warning."

"How do you know they can do that, Billy?"

"You told me I could read those other books in your library when I finished that first one. Daisy took me into the library and the basic criteria for entrance are on a sheet of paper stuck to the wall."

Penny said, "I have a laptop in my room and you can get that."

Billy went to the potting shed to help move a load of peat and compost that had arrived. It had taken him most of the day and on entering the house he went and showered. He had his evening meal with the guards in the staff room before walking to the bedroom. He was met by Penny just the other side of the door.

Penny gave him the laptop and he was on it less than five minutes and showed a picture of Andrew passing drugs. But it was not a very good picture but one that could be used as it was suggestive.

"Right, slave, get naked, and get on the bed while I get my tormenting outfit on."

"I didn't know you had an outfit for tormenting people."

"Of course I do, I am a Mistress and I have a uniform for all occasions, now stop trying to play for time or I will prolong the experience."

Billy stripped his clothes off and lay on the bed waiting to be tormented. He was thinking that he had to be mad allowing Miss Penny to subject him to the treatment that she was getting used to. He realised that it was a strange life that he was now in being a slave to a Miss and a Mistress.

When Miss Penny stepped out of the en-suit Billy turned his head to look at her. She was wearing a white Basque with a fine green design interwoven in the material and void of any panties. The cups were fighting to hold her breasts in place. There were green suspenders with white bows that were stretched in their need to hold the tops of the fine green stockings tight. His gaze went down to her shoes which were, white patent five inch heels that had tie strings crossing the legs finishing at the knee. In her hands that were covered in white lace gloves that ended just above her armpits was a three foot riding crop. The blackness of this last item was a direct contrast to the rest of her beautiful form.

He knew that in the instance that he looked at her his manhood was erect, but the most sinister thing about the scene in front of him was the wicked smile on her face.

Miss Penny walked over to the bed with deliberate steps laying the crop over his open legs. Nothing was said as she walked around the bed placing the leather bonds around his wrists and ankles. Then she walked over to a small chest of drawers and opened the top drawer. After fumbling about for a while she walked over to the bed with two handfuls of items which she threw between his legs.

Billy tried lifting his head to see what they were but they were hidden behind his erect manhood, and he quietly cursed its size. Miss Penny stepped over to the chest of drawers once more and removed one more item, as she held it in her hand and closed the drawer he could see that it was a ball gag. She stepped back to the bed and up to the head of the bed. Billy knew that there was little point in struggling because it was going to happen anyway, so he lifted his head for her to buckle it behind his head.

Miss Penny then sat on the side of the bed where the crop was and smiled down at into his face. She picked up an item and a little bit of struggling there was a thick rubber band around the base of his manhood. Penny then picked up a short chain that had tiny clips on the end, he watched as she pressed each side of the clip opening the flat jaw. She was smiling at him as she clipped it to his nipple, and then did the same with the clip on the other end of the chain. Billy could feel the weight of the chain resting on his chest. Miss Penny picked the chain up in the middle and gave a little tug, and seeing the painful expression on Billy's face, knew it was having the desired effect. She let the chain fall and picked up the crop once more only to tap the end on his chest.

"My mother used to get these same premonitions as I do, it must run in the family," and she gave a little chuckle. "I have to admit this is a new experience for me as I have never tormented anyone before. Have you ever been tormented by a Mistress before, slave?"

Billy looked at her as if she had two heads and shook his own head, "Well that must mean we are both virgins, isn't that a nice discovery."

Billy shook his head from side to side saying, "No" through the gag, then as an afterthought thinking she might understand added, "Mistress."

She laughed and said, "Now you don't really mean that, do you?"

She watched his head nod up and down as he said, "Oh yes I do," and it made her laugh again.

"Well it doesn't matter because my mother always told me, "Follow your dream Penny." The things I got up to in that premonition were unbelievable. Would you like me to tell you what some of them were?"

She saw him shake his head from side to side and mumbling, "No thank you, Mistress."

"Well maybe later when we are nearly at the end of the tormenting."

"No I really don't think so," he mumbled.

"Now it is this that intrigues me," and she tapped his manhood with the riding crop. "I watched it rise as I walked into the room, and I think that as it likes me so I want to play with it."

She reached her hand out and could feel it throbbing as she started to masturbate him. Billy was watching her and knew that this was too good to be true and there was going to be a price for him to pay. "Do you like me doing this, slave?"

He nodded his head and mumbled, "Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like me to do this for a long time, slave?"

'Fuck, I hate these loaded questions, and I just know that I am going to fall into some kind of trap.' "Yes, Mistress," and he nodded with his answer.

"I am glad you said that because I love giving a little treat before I torment my slaves."

'This is not looking to good,' Billy was thinking. It was then she lowered her head and took his manhood in her mouth. She took as much of the rod that she could before she closed her lips around it. Then as she pulled her mouth up she stopped to suck and play with the end with her tongue. The heat from her mouth was giving him strange sensations in his loins. The lower part of his body was wriggling as he felt her hand start playing with the glands in his sack. His body moved involuntary and rose slightly to feel more of the sensation.

Thwack, the riding crop struck his chest as she lifted her head, "Bad slave, bad, bad slave. Now I am not sure if I should do that again because you were being greedy and selfish." She heard Billy sigh at the remark that put an even bigger smile on her face, and as she was looking the other way she knew that he could not see her doing it.

For a while she slowly masturbated him with her hand until she threw her leg over his body. She was now resting her buttocks on his belly with her back to his face. She was holding his manhood next to her pubic area while rubbing it with one hand. Again he tried to buck up against her weight but she felt the movement, thwack, the crop struck him on the inner thigh. It made a big noise and left a Mark but the Mistress knew that it would only be there a moment. "There you go again slave trying to rush something that is very sensual." Another sigh escaped his lips which made her chuckle.

The Mistress moved once more as she turned about on his belly. She then slipped back after she had lifted her body off his erect penis. She was now sitting on her haunches between his legs looking up into his face that was covered in sweat. She reached forward and wiped the sweat of his forehead, "You are all hot and sweating, I do hope you're not ill or I will have to stop all this playing about and get you a doctor. You're not ill are you, slave?"

Billy shook his head from side to side and sighing loudly.

She smiled at his expected reply as once again she took hold of his manhood. She was masturbating him for a short while then stopped. As she did so she heard another sigh slip from his mouth. "I have just thought, I am supposed to be torturing you, I hope you are not getting pleasure out of this. Are you getting any pleasure from this, slave?"

He shook his head from side to side shouting through the gag, "I should be so bloody lucky."

"Sorry slave, but I couldn't hear that, did you say you have been lucky only it is not very clear with that gag in your mouth."

He threw his head in the air and screamed into the gag which made her smile more and say, "Oh dear it really must be agonising as you are in so much pain, do you want me to stop?"

Billy slowly moved his head side to side sighing at the same time. "Well, ok, I will go on for a while, but I don't want you to turn into a masochist."

Once again she lowered her head and covered his manhood with her mouth. He felt her hot breath as she engulfed the end and his libido was now on fire. She once again gripped the flesh with her lips and just held her mouth in that position. She could feel him straining on his bonds in his inability to satisfy his lust, as once again she pulled her mouth slowly up its length. This time Billy never moved but the Mistress knew that he was holding his breath. She looked up and could just see that his eyes were closed and as her mouth fell off the end he gave a small sigh.

Miss Penny put the crop to one side and crawled up Billy's body slipping over his erect manhood until her face was next to his. Then slowly she pulled her body all the way up so that now she was sitting on his chest looking down at him. She reached down sliding her hands behind his head and unbuckled the gag. Then placing that at her side next to the crop she moved forward once more. Billy knew what was about to happen as he expected it right from the off.

Her body lifted as she straddled his face with her legs then lowered herself onto his mouth. He sucked and prodded greedily and selfishly knowing that once her satisfaction had been reached he too would get that same satisfaction. How long he was doing this he had no idea but without warning her fluids filled his mouth. He sucked and licked the residue from around her sex before he felt her body relax. Then slowly she slipped back down his body to stop with his manhood pressed against her buttocks. Her hand went behind her touching his penis as he looked at her pleading, "Please Mistress."

She smiled at him and lifted her body up to allow his penis to free itself of her body, then lowered down feeling for the tip to find her entrance. Almost as soon as both sexes touched she fell impaling herself to the full. Then with deliberate slow movement she lifted once more. This slow momentum was kept up for a long time while she looked at the agony in his face. She speeded up as once more she could sense that she was on the brink and moments later Penny had her second orgasm.