Billy's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us directed any manual assistance to my dick, but nonetheless the head of it was able to find the opening of Maddy's cunt all by itself. I pushed my hips forward very slowly, and Maddy suddenly began to moan very loudly and passionately, as if I was inserting my organ inside her for the very first time. But perhaps she just sensed what was coming. In the next couple of minutes I delivered just as about as hard and intense a cunt-pounding as I've ever given any girl. Her moans gave way to loud grunts and squeals, and she began bucking and squirming violently beneath me. Hard, unrelenting, take-no-prisoners style fucking seemed to agree with this particular sorority sister.

I dismounted from Maddy abruptly, and made a circular motion with my hand. Immediately she got up on her hands and knees, then dropped down and rested her weight on her forearms, as if bracing herself. Smart move on her part, as I quickly moved into position behind her, reinserted my dick into her pussy, and resumed my relentless pounding. I finally looked up and caught sight of Maddy and I in the mirror - two perspiration-drenched naked apes copulating furiously, as if the future of the entire species was wholly dependent on our coupling.

Maddy extended an arm back towards me, her hand fluttering ineffectually, as if beseeching me to have mercy on her poor defenseless cunt. In response, I ramped up the velocity of my ass-pumping even further, until the sharp smack of my hips colliding with Maddy's buttocks began to sound like the crack of a rifle shot. Finally, as temporary exhaustion set in and the pace of my thrusts slowed, Maddy's previously stationary ass came to life, albeit with less vigor than mine, and soon the back and forth motion of my hips was roughly matched by hers.

It took a few moments for us to get completely in sync, but soon enough I was able to time my forward thrusts to precisely mirror her rearward ones, and as we both began pumping with increased vigor her ass and my hips would collide with such force that the shock waves reverberated through my entire body. There was a rhythmic WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! sound that seemed to echo off the walls, adding to the cacophony of fuck noises already present, which consisted mainly of Maddy's ecstatic squeals and moans, along with my muffled, guttural grunts.

It couldn't go on like this much longer, I knew, and sure enough I heard Maddy exclaim "Oh Billy! Oh Billy!" just the barest moment before her cunt muscles clamped down in vise-like fashion on my dick, and I felt her entire body shudder and convulse with ecstasy. On the second contraction I felt the dam break for me as well, as a wave of unbelievably intense physical pleasure seemed to wash over me. At the last possible instance I abruptly withdrew my dick from Maddy's love hole, just as a long plume of white jism issued forth, sailing through the air and landing squarely on the back of Maddy's head.

Other, lesser eruptions quickly followed, and as I milked my organ with rapid strokes of my hand, Maddy's back and ass cheeks were soon splattered with innumerable beads, droplets and miniature puddles of hot, sticky sperm. Placing my dick atop one particularly large and gooey-looking puddle on her right cheek, I began rubbing my swollen organ back and forth, whereupon Maddy's hand shot back, grabbed hold of the thick shaft, and stuffed it back up into her cunt.

She'd raised herself back into a conventional all-fours position, hands straight out in front of her, and I leaned forward to press my sweaty chest against her cum-splattered back, while circling her waist with my right arm. We remained in that position for several minutes, taking turns pumping our hips rapidly for a few moments in order to keep my dick agreeably hard. Both of us were producing a steady output of snuffling, grunting sounds that reminded me of nothing so much as a pair of sex-addled hogs I'd once observed breeding frenetically at a state fair exhibition. I figured Maddy and I were easily running neck and neck with them when it came to a complete absence of modesty or inhibition.

**** **** ****

Finally, regretfully, I slowly withdrew my beet-red dick from Maddy's bruised and battered cooter, observing with amusement how tightly her inner cunt lips were still wrapped around the thick shaft as I pulled out, as if doing their best to hold it prisoner forever. I stood up, while Maddy remained motionless for a long moment, breathing heavily like a horse just returned to the barn after a hard, punishing ride. Finally she rearranged herself into a sitting position and looked up at me with an expression of wonderment. "Gosh, Billy..."

I was aware that I had come dangerously close to discarding my "Special Olympian Billy" persona entirely during the latter stages of our breeding session, and I now began to worry that Maddy would begin to suspect she'd been conned. And I worried even more about what the fallout from that might be - I had a nightmarish vision of a grim-faced corrections officer escorting my handcuffed self back to prison. Damn! I could not allow that to happen.

"I'm sorry, Miss Maddy!" I blubbered pitifully. "I haven't had much experience playing that secret game - I know I'm not very good!"

Maddy didn't respond immediately, but instead got shakily to her still saddle-shoe clad feet. Her entire body was covered by a sheen of perspiration, and there was a copious amount of cum splattered all over her butt and lower back, as well as a long bead of it in her hair at the back of her head. She looked over her shoulder and surveyed the damage in one of the mirrors.

"I've never been fucked like that in my entire life, Billy," she said in a voice that made it unclear to me whether she considered that a good or a bad thing.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you, Miss Maddy! I didn't mean to do anything bad!"

Maddy gave me an indulgent smile and laid a reassuring hand on my arm. "Don't worry, Billy. You may be a little rough around the edges, but believe me, you didn't do anything bad."

She chewed her lip for a second, then put on a serious expression. "But Billy, you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this, okay? Maddy could get into a lot of trouble for interfering with a 'special' person, you know?"

Inwardly I breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Sure thing, Miss Maddy. I promise."

**** **** ****

In the next couple of months I caught sight of Miss Madeleine a few times as she was walking around the campus, but she didn't speak to me, and only once acknowledged me with a quick, nervous wave. I figured it wouldn't do a lot for Maddy's standing with her sorority sisters if they ever found out she'd fucked a groundskeeper with a room temperature I.Q. - therefore, she would probably just as soon pretend our little interlude had never occurred. Couldn't say I really blamed her, though it saddened my to think that it was unlikely I'd ever get another chance to probe the interior of that righteously tight and juicy little cunt.

Still, I had to give the little minx full credit for breathing a bit of optimism and spirit back into my life. Being me still sucked, but as long as there were cute, horny girls out there willing to spread their naked thighs and allow their cooters to play host to my John Henry, I had to figure it was at least worth getting out of bed in the morning. One thing's for sure - considering the potential fringe benefits, there are plenty of worse gigs in the world than raking leaves in front of a sorority house.

FIN

12