BimBella

Story Info
Bella gets bimbofied and given an extra trigger.
2.5k words
4.33
36k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance Advisory: This story, like all my stories is meant to hypnotize the reader. It is filled with bimbofying suggestions about being a dumb submissive slutty bimbo.

BimBella

Bella lay in bed staring at her phone and moaning softly as her arousal grew. The green walls of her room had long ago blurred into a hazy backdrop. Her attention was focused absolutely on the mesmerizing device she held in her hands.

It was just a regular smart phone, but it was oh so much more, for she had been listening to a skilled hypnotist. Bella wasn't quite sure how long she had been staring entranced. Long enough to feel like the words she was reading were stroking across her clit as they slowly sank into her thoughts.

"I want to be a bimbo hotwife" the caption read, on a sexy image of a bare breasted bimbo. The slut in the picture was down on all fours in a skin tight black leather skirt, hiked up to show her dripping pussy lips and ass. No panties, but she was wearing a shear pink shirt, pulled up and dropped all the way down to her wrists. The sexy bimbo stared, hazy eyed at three hard cocks that were ready to fill her needy fuckholes. Her nipples stood erect on her oversized plastic fuckdoll chest, a clear indication of just how aroused she was to be their ditzy sex toy.

Bella stared at the cocks and craved them thrusting deep inside her. She hardly noticed that one was a girlcock, or that another was a lifelike strap-on attached to smoking hot dominatrix. Her eyes just focused lustfully on the cock as her drowsy mind focused on a deep desire to become a horny bimbo fuckslut.

Two seconds later a message appeared below the image.

[JenOfHearts] How does that one make you feel?

"It makes me feel wet and needy" Bella typed in response, then hesitated to send her reply.

Bella believed that she had met Jen just a few hours ago, and she felt quite nervous about sharing her desire to be the slut in the picture. She wasn't quite sure when or how exactly the conversation had shifted to obedient bimbo fucksluts, but she could not deny the arousal between her legs. She wasn't quite sure whether she should be sharing such intimate fantasies with a relative stranger.

[JenOfHearts] you still there slut?

"Slut?!" Bella thought. "Oh gosh. I am a slut!" There was something about that word that made Bella feel hazy, horny, submissive, and eager to talk about sexy things.

[BimBell] Yes, I, um, *blushes*. It makes me feel wet and needy

[JenOfHearts] very good slut, and how about this one?

"Slut?!" Bella thought again obediently. "Oh gosh. I am a slut!" It felt like a new and profound realization every time. She didn't remember thinking that same thought moments ago, and she certainly couldn't remember how Jen had hypnotized her to think it. The part of her that remained aware of such things knew that the hypnotic trigger word 'slut' could only make her feel like a slut when she truly trusted and wanted to submit to the person who said it.

Another picture loaded a few seconds later. This one had five people sitting around a poker table, being served by a sexy and scantily clad bimbo. Her big bouncy bimbo boobies were practically falling out of her sexy red dress. The wet spot on her panties was clearly visible as she bent over to retrieve something from the oven. The poker players all stared with lustful eyes. Four of them had obvious bulges in their pants and three had perky nipples clearly visible through their clothes as they stared at the hottie bending over for their pleasure. The caption read "You're out of chips. Wager some time with your wife."

The wife in the picture was being treated like an object. She was dressed for their gaze and hot at the thought of bending over to show off her curves as she obediently served. Oh fuck. Why was that so arousing?

Two more naughty pictures flashed in front of Bella's eyes, but then she blinked and they were gone and Jen was signing off. The first one took her deep deep down into a hazy foggy trance where all her thoughts had drifted away and only vacant blissful obedience remained in her drowsy mind. The other filled her empty brain with a temporary trigger word that would turn her into a horny eager bimbo fuckslut for the next person who said her forgotten trigger word.

[JenOfHearts] I've got to get going. See you later slut.

"Slut?!" Bella thought, without realizing how many times she had thought that very same thought obediently. "Oh gosh. I am a slut!"

[BimBell] See you later Jen

"thanks for, um, uh err. what were talking about again?" Bella thought, as she watched her friend sign off. She felt so happy and good and grateful for something that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Then she looked down at the clock with read 6:30.

"When did it get to be so late?" The mindfucked slut thought to herself. The guests would be arriving soon and she wasn't even dressed yet. "Wait? wasn't I wearing my white and yellow floral dress? Or did I only think I wanted to wear it. Where did it go?"

She spied that dress a moment later, lying discarded on the carpet next to dampened pair of panties. "Actually, I think I want something a little sexier tonight," the obliviously brainwashed slut thought to herself. She opened her closet and reached for a red and black lacy corset. Then she laced it tight enough to give herself some jiggly cleavage. It looked great below her shiny shoulder length red hair.

Below the corset she wore a matching pair of panties, red with a black lacy interlocking pattern to draw attention down to her needy fuckholes. Oooh, and black fishnet stockings all the way down her sexy legs like a truck stop whore. Cover it up, just barely, in a short short skirt so that she could bend over and flash those pretty panties.

"Wait! When did I start thinking such lewd thoughts? These are our friends. I can't just put my body on display for them like some kind of hypnerhorny fuckslut. Oh! Slut?! Oh gosh. I am a slut!"

Then her worries all melted away as she wiggled into a shiny pair of black come-fuck-me heels. They were opened toed to show off her freshly painted nails. She waggled her toes and marveled at the sparkly neon pink polish which she couldn't quite recall applying.

"Jen really did turn me into a horny bimbo like she promised," Bella realized. "I hope Steve likes the new me!"

She scampered out the door and down the hallway, with a little extra pep in her step. There was something special in the way she swung her hips, back and forth seductively like every step was emphasized to draw attention to her curves. She felt happy and confident about how irresistibly sexy she looked and she knew that she wanted to turn on everyone who saw.

Steve was sitting in the living room, laying back on the couch and reading something on his phone. "He's so smart, like totally reading and learning things that a dum ditz like me wouldn't get." The bimbofied slut thought to herself when she saw that Steve's eyes weren't focused on her body.

Jen had said something about that earlier, how ditzy bimbos totally want to be seen by everyone, and like how everyone loves to look at horny bimbo fucksluts, but like when they look away it's because smart people gotta do smart things that silly bimbos don't understand.

"Damn babe!" Steve said, when he finally looked up. "You look hot. You feel comfortable dressing this sexy in front of our friends. I mean. You look like a total slut."

Bella blushed and bounced happily when Steve complimented her appearance. She let a hypnotic thought run through her head before replying.

"I am a slut," she replied. "So why not flaunt it? Which reminds me. Do you mind if I serve everyone the brew and cigars tonight?"

"Damn she's good!" Steve thought to himself as he let the question linger in the air. Earlier this week he had gone to a website called 'the school for blank obedient sluts'. He hired a hypnotist from the school to bimbofy his wife. The hypnotist had only spent a few days conditioning Bella to be a bimbo slut, and oh gosh, she really is a slut now. Steve made a mental note to thank Jen later.

"I don't know," He answered coyly. "Serving all of us, in a skimpy outfit... Why that might make you look like an obedient bimbo maid. Is that what you want?"

Bella's panties dampened at the words 'obedient bimbo maid'. That was exactly what she wanted, to obey and serve and please, all while looking like the sexiest bimbodoll on the planet. She wanted it so badly that she could hardly think of anything else beyond the growing lust that was filling her dazed and emptying head.

"Can I please?" She asked "I just. You know. I've had these fantasies for a while now. We both know that Tom and Nick would love to see me in this outfit. I bet Amanda would too. So why not just let it happen? Enjoy it."

She left out the part about how she had already found a hypnotist who totally made it happen, just like her memory left out the days when that hypnotist reached out to her and implanted the bimbo fantasies in her mind. There was no need for everyone to know or remember such trivial details. Not when there were friends to tease and please with slutty revealing outfits and bending over obediently.

Oh gosh, she felt like such a slut when she thought about it like tha-

KNOCK KNOCK! Someone was here already. Bella blushed and rushed to let them in.

It was too late to back out now. Tom was standing on her doorstep, in blue jeans and a casual shirt, and here she was dressed up like a total bimbo slut. Oh gosh. She had already opened her mind and let the bimbofying thoughts inside. Now she was really going to answer the door in this slutty outfit and then she was totally going to serve her friends like an obedient bimbo maid. A flush of arousal washed over her as she opened the door and let them in.

"Hi the-" Tom began, then his jaw dropped down at the mesmerizing sight of the lustful slut. "WOW! oh gosh, damn Bell, you look fucking fantastic"

"Thank you," Bella blushed and bounced compulsively at the compliment. "Come on in. make yourself comfortable. I'll get you a beer from the fridge."

"Make that three beers!" Amanda's voice called out from around the corner.

She was dressed to impress as well, in a sharp black and blue business dress, like a working professional not like a desperately horny bimbo fuckslut.

Nick followed a few steps behind her, in casual attire and a sheepish grin. He stared at Bella from across the road like she was a page from a porno magazine, and it felt good to be looked at that way.

The guests were all here.

Bella ushered them into the living room to get comfortable as she fetched their drinks like an obedient bimbo maid. She could feel their eyes focused on her ass as she bent over to grab the beers from the fridge.

It should have only taken her a moment to grab the beers but she got distracted by something Jen mentioned earlier, about how ditzy bimbos get dum and slow when they bend over so that smart people have more time to appreciate her assets. The ditzy slut couldn't quite remember what appreciate meant but she loved that her ass was on display while she tried to figure it out.

The gorgeous bimbo maid served Nick's drink first. She bent over seductively to set it down and then took her time cracking the top. Her tits were practically falling out as she wiggled her jiggly ass and really drew out the process of opening up the beer.

"You know, I think your wife should serve us all more often," Nick suggested, leaning back enjoying the view. "She's really the breast woman for the job."

"It does seem like she was made to be dolled up and bent over serving obediently," Amanda agreed.

Everyone nodded in agreement and enjoyed the sexy show as the obedient bimbo maid served them their drinks. It was a tasty pumpkin ale, with a rich full bodied flavor, quite well seasoned for the season, but it wasn't nearly as delicious as the sight of the beautiful bimbo slut.

"Oh gosh, I am really enjoying serving and showing off like a bimbo" Bella thought to herself as she set down the last beer in front of Steve. She had seen the way his eyes were focused down on her feet. She knew how he lusted for her toes, especially in these heels. She made sure to step slowly and seductively as she walked away.

It was time to serve cigars.

It was time to obey all of Jen's suggestions like a good forgetful slut.

"Oh gosh darnit, the butane's out!" Bella lied without realizing why. "You're all drinking. I'll go get it!"

"In that!?!" Steve exclaimed.

"But didn't I fill it up just the other day?" He kept his second question in his head. Then he let go of his worries when Bella wrapped herself up in his coat. "Okay good. She's dumb and horny, but she isn't 'walk the streets while looking like a sex doll' dumb." He let that fear just drift away as Bella grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

"So how did you get her to agree to this?" Bella could just barely hear Tom ask as she closed the door and walked to her car.

She took off the coat when she got inside, then absentmindedly pushed a button on her phone.

Twenty-five minutes later she was back home and feeling hazy headed. It should have taken ten minutes tops, to drive back and forth from the store. "So why did it take so long? And more importantly, does my makeup still look good?"

The forgetful slut tried to think back and remember her trip to the store. "let's see, I parked and got out of my car and forgetful sluts forget why they forget. Oh, I'm back with the butane like a good girl. Does my makeup still look good? What's this sticky white stuff on my cheek? When did that get there?"

Bella wiped the mess up, then she absentmindedly licked her fingers clean as she obediently forgot.

"That's right, I was walking through the parking lot, and like this handsome black man said something that made me blush. What was it? 'Damn girl, you look like abimbo fuckslut', and I um, err, Oh gosh, forgetful sluts forget why they forget."

"That's right, my makeup! It's flawless. Time to go serve up some cigars."