Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 02

Story Info
A priest bimbofies the cheating wife into the church's slut!
7.7k words
4.59
27k
43

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Hot Wife Harlot

Father Patrick Mallory

It was such a sinful day. The app changed his church.

The sound of a door opening sent a wave of panic through me. It must be one of the other nuns. I grabbed Sister Bethany Anne, the nun I bimbofied, and shoved her into my side of the confessional booth. She gasped, cum dripping out of her.

"Fathery Mallory!" she squealed.

"Shh," I said. "Play a game and hide in there. Be very quiet."

"Okey-dokey," the bimbofied nun said, her youthful face full of such girlish excitement. I closed the door and turned, glad that I had pulled my pants back up.

Sister Abby Marjorie appeared, one of the four nuns that helped to maintain the Church of Mary Magdalene and its private college next door. She was a plump nun that moved with a friendly waddle. In her black habit with her white wimple wrapped around her chubby face, she looked like a penguin more than any other nun.

"Father Mallory," she said with such bright joy as she was holding her duster. She had a small basket full of other cleaning supplies. "Just going to tidy up a bit. How's your day going? Is it a blessed one?"

"Very blessed," I said, my dick so hard. The Lord had given me this power. I had to use it. Yes, yes, he had sent it to me to turn the sinful sluts into bimbos. Yes, yes, it was all so clear to me. I had prayed so hard to the Lord, and he had answered my desires.

I could give into those lusts that had first triggered weeks ago at my old church where I had encountered one of those bimbos. Petra Guadalupe, a good turned into a whore who wrapped her pussy around my dick. And the dick of my fellow priest. I had fled from her only to be given the app for myself.

The Faith Version of it.

"Yes, yes, something remarkable has happened," I said, thrusting my hand into my pants pocket. I gripped my phone and pulled it out. I unlocked the screen. I just had to point it at her.

"How wondrous," said Sister Abby Marjorie. She was the sweetest of all the nuns. The others were real ball-busters. Well, Sister Bethany Anne used to be, but now she was just a sweet and horny thing. I could hear her giggling in the confessional booth, trying to stay quiet.

"Very wondrous," I said, the screen unlocked. I opened the app. I just--

I heard the front doors of the church open. I looked back to see a young man in the uniform of the parish college. He wore gray slacks and a white dress shirt with a gray tie. He was a tall and fit young man, clearly an athlete. He wore his blond hair in a crew cut. He looked all-American.

He also looked nervous.

I lowered the phone, missing my chance to bimbofy the nun. As he headed for the confessional booth, another door opened. One that led from the back end of the church where classrooms and offices lay. Sister Evelyn Maria marched by, passing close to me. She paused, a tall woman with a mannish face. She scowled at me.

"I hope you give a better sermon that last homily, Father," she said in such a scathing tone. She was the second nun to berate me over my poor performance.

"I had been distracted by a matter of conscious, but the Lord has seen fit to deliver me to the answer," I said.

"Good," she said and flicked her gaze to the boy. "Mr. Halstad, I expect a better performance from you, too. Your grades are slipping, and you will be yanked off the team if they do not improve."

"Sorry, Sister," the boy, Halstad, said. I thought his name was Trent. He was on the football team. "I've been... distracted."

"That's no excuse," she said. "Everyone is distracted. That is what life does. Now, if you'll excuse me."

She marched across the worship hall to a side exit. I shook my head as I glanced at the nervous teenager. He was eighteen, a freshman at the school. He rubbed his hands together than darted for the confessional booth. He vanished inside.

I followed him inside to find Sister Bethany in there, squirming and trying to hide. She grinned at me as I sipped past her and sat on my seat. Instantly, she attacked my fly. She ripped the zipper down and shoved her hand inside. She fished out my cock with such practice ease. She held me in her hand and opened her mouth wide.

She swallowed my dick.

I groaned as she did that. She slid her mouth down my dick. She took me to the hilt in her mouth. I groaned as she did that. I savored her hot mouth working down and down my dick. She nursed on me. With hunger. I groaned and opened the confessional screen.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned," said Trent Halstad. "It's been... I don't know, three or four weeks since my last confession."

"Uh-huh," I grunted, that hot mouth sucking hard on my dick. "It's Trent, right?"

"Yes, Father," he said as that wonderful nun worked her mouth up and down my dick. When I bimbofied Sister Bethany Anne, she had become my Oral Nun. She licked to give head to men or women. "Um... Well... I cursed."

"Okay," I said, rolling my eyes. Of course, he cursed. He was an eighteen-year-old kid. "Anything else?"

"Watched a movie that had titties in it," he said. "Great titties, but... I knew it was wrong."

I nodded, savoring that hot mouth wrapped around my cock. Sister Bethany Anne slid her tongue around my cock. She stroked my crown, sending such pleasure shooting through me. She was so good at it. She nursed on me with all that she had.

"And, well..." he said. "I got angry and got into a fight. Threw some blows. I shouldn't have."

"No, no, you shouldn't fight," I groaned. "Not unless it's in defense of yourself or another in danger."

"It wasn't. I threw the first punch. It's just..." He squirmed. "There's something in my life that's changed. Something big."

I nodded, enjoying that sucking and slurping. Some people had a hard time admitting their sins. I mean, it was a big deal. I understood that. My hand gripped the back of Sister Bethany Anne's head as she suckled on me with all that she had.

"I don't know how I got here," he said. "It should be such a big deal, like a huge milestone, but it also makes me feel guilty because I know it's wrong... I mean, she's..."

"You're sleeping with a girl," I said. "Having sexual relations out of wedlock."

"Yeah," he said as my nun suckled on me. "It's amazing, but... I know it's wrong. I just can't stop seeing her."

"You're dating?" I asked, that hot mouth swirling around my tongue. "Are you in a committed relationship? Is it going to have a future?"

He didn't say anything. I could hear him wringing his hands as that delicious nun slurped on my dick. She suckled hard, my nuts twitching. I fought a groan at how wondrous she made me feel. The pressure in my nuts hurtled toward that bursting point.

I stared at Trent. There was true guilt on his face. This wasn't his college sweetheart he was banging. This was something different. Did he have a girlfriend he was cheating on? I doubt that would cause a young man this much anguish.

"She's not your girlfriend," I said. "She's dating another guy."

"She's married!" he blurted out. My dick lurched in my bimbo-nun's mouth. A hot-wife slut. Of course. The App talked about turning hot wife sluts into bimbo-whores for the church. I had already had one cheating wife confess this week. Mrs. Desidéria Teixeira was having an affair with her student. She wanted to end it, but was wrapped up in sin. Her husband had come in, another teacher at the school, and he'd confessed to watching lots of porn because he wasn't getting any relief from his wife.

"It's my teacher," said Trent, confirming what I expected. This was the young stud Mrs. Teixeira had become a whore for. "I just... I can't help it. She's so gorgeous. She's amazing. When she smiles at me, I melt."

"Yes, my son," I groaned, the pressure in my nuts rising. My bimbo-nun suckled hard.

"I just can't say no to her," said Trent. "But it's wrong. Her husband teaches at the college. He's a great guy, and I feel like shit because I know what his wife sounds like when she's... When she's in bed."

I imagined Mrs. Teixeira squealing like a slut beneath the stud, the pressure in my nuts hitting that bursting point. My bimbo-nun suckled with such skill on me as that fantasy burned so hot. She would claw the stud's back as he pounded her.

I erupted.

"I want to stop it," the guy said as I fought not to groan.

My cum pumped into my slut's mouth. The bimbo-nun gulped it down as I shuddered in my chair. It creaked as I battled to keep the pleasure out of my voice as the young man babbled about his conflict to end the affair. The pleasure shot through me.

"I know I have to be strong and say no, but I'm so weak," he said.

"Amen," I groaned, the cum spurting from my dick. "Men are always weak around sluts."

"Slut," he said. "I suppose she is. The things she wants me to do to her, and how she..." He trailed off, sounding proud for a moment. "Father, what am I going to do?"

"Pray," I groaned, spurting more and more of my cum into my bimbo-nun's pussy. I erupted the last of it, the pleasure sweeping through me. I felt so good. I suckled in deep breaths, a wave of euphoria washing through me. "Pray to the Lord."

My phone beeped. I still held it in my hand. I glanced at it.

Receive BJ while giving confession! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

That brought me up to 15 Faith Crystals. I smiled at that as the young man squirmed. My nun suckled on my cock, nursing softly like she wanted to get every drop. Another wave of pleasure swept through me. I felt so good.

"Five Hail Marys and say a dozen rosaries," I said.

"Thank you, Father," he said and left the booth.

Immediately, a woman gasped, "Trent!"

"Mrs. Teixeira," he said as Sister Bethany Anne popped her mouth off my dick.

The married slut entered quickly as Sister Bethany Anne dove out of the confessional booth. I wanted to stop her. I just hoped Sister Abby Marjorie had moved on from her cleaning. I knew what Sister Bethany Anne was about to do. I couldn't do anything with Mrs. Teixeira in the booth.

"I just can't stop, Father," the naughty wife said, her voice thick with shame. "I prayed and prayed, but we had sex again. And again. I know it's wrong. He's my student. He might be eighteen, but I'm married and... I feel like I'm taking advantage of him. He's young and horny and..."

"And Trent is a very handsome man."

She gasped before weakly saying, "He confessed?"

"He didn't name you, but I can put two and two together," I said.

"Sister Bethany Anne!" Trent gasped. "What are you... Oh, Lord!"

I knew my bimbo-nun had made her move. I didn't hear Sister Abby Marjorie gasp in protest so she must have left the worship hall. I knew what I had to do. I had my phone in hand. Mrs. Teixeira was a cheating whore. A slut-wife. The app allowed me to turn women like her into bimbos. It only cost me 10 Faith Crystals. I had enough.

I slipped out of the booth and said, "Step out, Mrs. Teixeira. I know just what you need to stop this affair."

"You do?" she asked and stepped out. I had the phone aimed at her. She was a Brazilian woman with golden-brown skin. She wore a silk blouse that buttoned up to her clavicle but still showed off the curves of her round breasts. She had curving hips clad in a dark-gray pencil skirt. Her legs were toned and gorgeous, accented by her heels. She was in her late twenties. A delicious woman with a bubbly ass. "What, Father?"

I aimed the phone at her. On the screen, a prompt appeared. Bimbofy Mrs. Desidéria Teixeira into your church's Bimbo Harlot? Beneath those wonderful words, two pink buttons pulsed, begging to be pressed. YES and NO.

I hit YES and she changed at once. The fear in her face melted away. She gasped and shuddered, her entire body quivering. She thrust out her arms, this big smile on her lips. She looked so happy and free as she become a Bimbo Harlot.

"Oh, oh, Fathery Mallory!" she said, bouncing up and down on her heels. It was impressive. Her boobs jiggled in her blouse. "Ooh, ooh, what do I do! Huh? Huh?"

I glanced back at Trent. He was getting blown before the altar. He stood there, his back tense. He had no idea anything else was going on but having the bimbo in her slutty parody of a nun's outfit suck hard on his dick.

"Get naked," I said. "Bimbo-harlots have to be nude, and that's what you are, right, Mrs. Teixeira?"

"Yeppers," she said. "I'm such a bimboy-harloty-slutty wife!" She squealed in delight and started unbuttoning her blouse.

I slipped the phone in my pocket, my dick so hard. I loved this App so much. I just knew that the Lord had sent it to me. A voice whispered in the back of my mind that I wasn't the Lord but the Devil. I ignored it. This had to be from the Lord. Then I could enjoy it.

My dick wanted to enjoy it. I burned for that as I watched her unbutton her blouse and expose the lacy, black bra she wore. For him. For that meathead getting his dick smoked by my sexy bimbo-nun behind me. I loved this.

Mrs. Teixeira took off her blouse and dropped it on the floor. She wore the most empty-headed of smiles as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She slipped that off next. She dropped it, her round breasts coming into view, her nipples a delicious shade of dark-brown.

"Ooh, ooh, look at my titties, Fathery Mallory!" she said, bouncing up and down. Her boobies jiggled.

"So lovely," I said, staring at them with such lust burning through me. The heat in my nuts blazed. The pressure was something else. "Damn, those are some lovely, lovely tits."

She squealed in delight, shaking them. "Thanky you, Fathery!"

"Now strip the rest off, Mrs. Teixeira."

She beamed at me and slid her hands down her curving hips to the top of her skirt. He slid to the back and unzipped it. She wiggled her hips from side to side, which made her firm boobs jiggle. They really were lovely tits.

Her skirt fell down her hips and landed around her feet. She wore a thong. Did she shave her pussy? What a naughty wife. She winked at me as she shoved her thong off, revealing her landing strip leading to her wet pussy.

She dripped. I stared at her with such lust. She really did drip. It was delicious seeing her cunt cream spilling down her thighs. She slid her panties down, leaning over and pressing her face toward my crotch.

I knew she wanted to suck my dick, but I wanted to fuck her cheating cunt.

She stepped out of her thong and said, "All nakedy, Fathery Mallory! Yay!"

"On your knees, whore," I said, my fly still open. I undid my belt, though. "I'm going to fuck that cheating, married cunt hard."

"Okey-dokey artichokey!" she said and giggled. She spun around and dropped to her knees, wiggling her rump at me. "Fucky me with your biggie and thicky and yummy artichokey!"

I sank to my knees behind her as I thrust down my pants and boxers. My dick popped out and slapped down on her golden-brown rump. Her plump butt-cheek jiggled from the impact. She giggled, black hair falling around her face. I slid my cock down to the slut-wife's twat.

I nuzzled into her shaved folds, loving the heat of her. I had been celibate for so long. I had found peace in it, then that bimbo-whore Petra pounced on me and filled me with lust. The Lord answered my prayer.

I thrust into her pussy. She gasped as I filled her cunt up with my big dick. She squeezed her twat down around me. I loved how she gripped me. She felt incredible around me. I groaned, her silky snatch felt amazing around me. The hot wife moaned her delight.

"Fathery Mallory's biggie dick!" she squealed.

"Yes," I groaned and gripped her hips.

I drew back, my dick marinating in her pussy. In the hot passion of her snatch. She gripped me. She held me with that hot snatch. I loved it as I pulled back and back. It was a wondrous treat having her massage me like that.

I buried back into her twat. I fucked into her cunt with force. I plowed deep and hard into her pussy. It was wondrous to have her cunt around me. Just fantastic to have her gripping me with that delicious snatch. I fucked the hot wife hard as Trent groaned in the background.

"Yesy yes, yes!" she squealed. "Fathery Mallory's biggie cock in my cheaty cunt! What a nummy yummy treaty treat for me! Ooh, ooh, fucky me so hardy! I lovey it! I lovey it so muchy much!"

"Me, too," I groaned, pumping away at her. I fucked her hard and fast, savoring that pussy. "Shit, you got a tight cunt, slut!"

"I do! Yay!"

She sounded so happy as she wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick as I pumped away at the slut-wife's twat. The bimbo's delicious snatch massaged my cock with my every plunge into her depths. Her warmth held me. Massaged me.

I thrust into her snatch with force. I pounded her cunt, reveling in that moment. I hammered her with such passion. I reveled in enjoying what the cheating whore was sharing with the boy. She wanted to be a slut, then I would make her into a bimbo-harlot.

"Yes, yes, you're a whore for the Lord," I growled.

"Yay!" she squealed. "A whorey slutty whore for the Lordy Above! Ameny!"

I grinned at her, fucking to the hilt in her snatch. I hammered her twat, loving the feel of her pussy around my dick. She squeezed her cunt down on me. She held me tight with that amazing snatch. I fucked her with force.

I reveled in plunging into her twat again and again. I fucked her with all that I had. I slid my hands up her body and found her swinging breasts. I gripped those lush tits of hers. I kneaded them as I buried into her snatch again and again.

Her plump butt-cheeks jiggled every time I buried into her. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with force. I hammered her with all that I had. I loved it. I groaned as I fucked her. I pounded her with such passion. I buried to the hilt in her snatch again and again.

"Ooh, ooh, Fathery Mallory!" she moaned. "That's so great good!"

"Yes!" I groaned, savoring the pressure rising up my dick to the tip. Her hot flesh massaged my crown. "Are you going to be a good slut and cum on my dick?"

"Yesy yes! I'm such a goody slutty wife bimboy-harlot, Fathery! Such a goody great one!"

I loved it. The Lord let me reshape her into what she truly was. I buried into Mrs. Teixeira's pussy. I fucked her with force. She groaned, squeezing her snatch down on my cock. She held me tight. It was a beautiful thing to pound her.

In the background, her young boytoy groaned as he enjoyed my slut's mouth. She suckled on him with force. She nursed on him with all that she had. He would burst in her mouth. Just cum so hard and flood her with all that she had.

"Fuck!" groaned Trent. "Fuck!"

My phone dinged in my pocket as Trent dumped his load into the bimbo-nun's mouth. She was such a whore. That was her role. I loved it as I pumped away hard and fast at Mrs. Teixeira's pussy. My bimbo-harlot clamped down on my dick. I groaned, reveling in that delight.

I buried to the hilt in her snatch, so close to erupting. She moaned, tossing her head. She gasped louder and louder as Trent grunted. He panted behind me, done with Sister Bethany Anne. The nun must be so happy right now.

"Ooh, thanky you for all your cummies!" squealed my nun.

"Yeah," Trent said. "And... Holy shit, you're fucking Mrs. Teixeira!"

"She's a whore!" I growled, slamming hard into her pussy. "A cheating harlot. And this is what you do with them!"

"Fucky them oh so hardy until they cummies!" she gasped. Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned at the wondrous feel of the hot bimbo-wife's cunt writhing around my dick. I buried to the hilt in her, my nut slapping into her taint. Her juices gushed out, bathing my balls as the pressure burst at the tip of my cock.

I erupted into her married snatch.

I pumped my load into her unfaithful pussy. The pleasure swept through me. Powerful ecstasy that shot through my body and crashed into my mind. I groaned at the bliss that washed through me. At the powerful heat that washed through me.