Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 03

Story Info
The priest and his bimbo nuns hold their first orgy!
7.6k words
4.6
15.3k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Orgy of Bimbo Nuns

Father Patrick Mallory

"You and Sister Bethany Anne go to your room and eat each other's pussies and make each other cum lots and lots," I told Sister Abby Marjorie. The bimbo-nun had massive tits now that almost spilling out of her new habit.

It fit her body like a glove, the black cloth no longer lose and baggy but hugging the curves of her ample body. The skirt had slits in the side so her thighs, clad in white thigh-high stockings, peeked out when she walked. Her wimple still wrapped around her face that was no devoid of any thought.

"Okey-dokey artichokey!" she said, clapping her hands together.

"Yay, pussy lickying!" squealed Sister Bethany Anne. She had a similar outfit, the first of the nuns I had bimbofied. She just didn't have a low-cut habit. "Letsy go!" She grabbed Sister Abby Marjorie's hand and they scampered off.

I hoped they wouldn't cause any problems while I was gone.

I turned to the bimbo-wife, the cheating whore I had turned into a true slue. Mrs. Teixeira was dressed. I had a great idea. A way to mend things at the church. I hummed in delight as I took her hand and kept her from rushing after the nuns.

"Where are you going, Mrs. Teixeira?" I asked the Brazilian bimbo.

Her golden-brown face shot to me. She had such empty-headed joy in her eyes. "I wanna eaty pussy, too!"

"We're going shopping," I told her and marched her toward the door of the worship hall. "Come along."

"Okey-dokey!" she said. "I lovey dovey shoppying! Are we gonna by pretty ditty things!"

Ditty? I didn't bother asking. I just led her through the worship hall of the Church of Mary Magdalene, the church I was now running for the Archdiocese. It was my domain, and thanks to the Bimbo App Faith Edition the Lord had blessed me with, I could shape it how I wanted.

We headed out into the sunlight. The neighborhood was nice. My car, a cheap jalopy, was parked in my spot in the shade. I led her to it, the sexy wife looking around. She wore normal clothes. A silk blouse and pencil skirt. What she taught in.

Of course, she didn't have a bra on, so her nipples poked deliciously against the fabric. "Ooh, ooh, lookie at the tree! They're woody!" She burst into giggles. "I love woodies in my pussy!"

"Don't hump the tree," I said, keeping a good grip on her arm as she stared at it. She really might. Bimbos were so dumb.

"I'd rather humpy you, Fathery Mallory," she cooed, pressing against me. Her hand boldly shot to my crotch, squeezing my hardening cock through my black slacks.

"Later, later," I said and reached my car. I opened the passenger door. There was nothing worth stealing in the car. It was from the late eighties. A Toyota Corolla with mismatched fenders and doors. It was a tough car. Cheap to maintain. I had to be frugal with the church's funds. "We're going shopping, remember?"

Her eyes widened. She clearly had not remembered.

I shook my head as she squealed and babbled about shopping. I pushed her into the passenger seat and closed the door. She bounced inside, clapping her hands together. I climbed in and started up the car, the fan belt whining to life.

"I'm gonna buy dresses and panties and thongies and bras and slutty tops and skimpy skirts and stockings and pantyhosies and naughty stuff!" she said, ticking off her fingers as she spoke like she had a proper list.

"Your poor husband's credit card," I muttered. "Bad enough you were cucking him with the eighteen-year-old football player!"

"He had such a goody cock!" she squealed. "I loveyed him in my pussy and makying me all cummies and you have a great cock and my hubby has a nicey one, but it was just so naughty and excitying cheatying on him and being a whorey whore! I loveyed it."

"Why you're now a bimbo whore-wife," I said and put the car into reverse. It was hearing her confess that she was having an affair with her eighteen-year-old college student that had sent me over the edge. She taught at the private school that was next to the church and run by the Archdiocese. I was on the board of it now.

I drove as she stared at the window, gasping at everything she saw. Hot guys she wanted to fuck. Pretty dresses she wanted to wear. Woody trees that she wanted to hump. She was like a bitch in heat, staring out the window at everything she saw.

We reached the destination. PetSmart. An ironic name to take a bimbo. I was pretty sure dogs were smarter than her now. Definitely cats. I pulled into a parking lot and pulled her out of the car before she could run off on her own.

"Ooh, ooh, are we buying a doggo?" she asked.

"Buying something for you," I said as I led her inside. "Now be a good bimbo and don't cause problems."

"I would never ever never causey problems," she purred as we headed in. A guy in a leather jacket with a woman came out. He had a mullet and bare, muscular arms, a flaming skull tattoo on him. "Ooh, ooh, you're hunky. I'm a slutty wife! Wanna fucky me!"

"What?" the guy said, startled.

"Excuse me?" the woman asked. She glared at Mrs. Teixeira.

"She's a nympho," I said. "Trying to help her with the Lord."

"I'm a nymphio hottie wifey that loves cheatying on my hubby!" Mrs. Teixeira said as I dragged her through the doors. "Wanna cheaty with me! I have no panties on! See!"

She tried to pull up her skirt. I stopped her. She would get us kicked out of here if she kept that up. I pulled her hands away and pulled her inside. She smile at me like nothing had gone wrong. I just headed for our destination.

"Ooh, ooh, he's got a stiffy," she said, staring at an employee stocking a shelf. "I should helpy him. The Lordy wants me to helpy men with their stiffies!"

"Not now," I told her and dragged her to the aisle that sold dog collars. "Now come along."

"Do you need help with your stiffy?" She grabbed at the front of my pants and gasped. "Oh, nos, your all hardy, Fathery. All so hardy. Let me sucky you off."

"Not now," I said and glanced skyward. "Lord, give me the patience to deal with this bimbo-harlot."

"That's me!" she squealed to a passing woman in a pink sweater. "I'm a bimboy-harlot who cheaties on her husband. Wanna have me licky your pussy? I lovey cunts as much as dicks! Yay!"

The woman hurried on. Yeah, we were going to get kicked out.

So I grabbed a purple collar with a leash and hurried up to the self-check out station. She was squirming their was I used her money to pay for it. Then I hurried her out of the store. Outside, I ripped open the package. This was what she needed.

When I put it around her neck, she squealed in delight. "I lovey it! Yay! I have a collar! I'm a bimboy-harlot all leashied up!"

"Yep," I said and led her to the car.

* * *

Luiz Teixeira

My wife wasn't answering her phone. I was worried. She had been having to work late grading papers a lot lately. She just wasn't home, and she wasn't interested in making love much. I was getting so frustrated, I started watching porn. It made me feel so ashamed to do that, but...

I was just so frustrated.

The doorbell rang.

I sighed. My wife wasn't cheating on me. She was just grading papers. She was a great teacher. We both worked at Mary Magdalene College. She taught math while I taught English and Latin. I opened the door to find Father Mallory, the new priest. He held a purple leash that led to--

"Meu amor!" squealed my wife with a collar about her neck. She threw herself at me and kissed me, her body pressing into mine. I stumbled back as I realized she was... naked. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as my hands slapped down on her naked rump. I squeezed her butt-cheeks.

I was so confused. Why had Father Mallory brought my wife home naked with a collar about her throat attached to a leash. A dog's collar. I stumbled back beneath my wife's passion. I broke the kiss and she started peppering me with kisses.

"Meu amor," she squealed. "I'm a cheaty whorey-wife who's a bimboy and so horny and do you have a stiffy for me to sucky!"

"A what?" I gasped. "Filho da mãe!" I just cursed in front of the father and didn't care. "You are a what, anjinha?" That was what I called my wife, little angel.

"I'm a bimboy whorey-wife!" she squealed excitedly.

"What is going on?" I demanded. "Puta merda!" Whore shit was the best curse that came to mine.

"Well, it's quite simple," Father Mallory said, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. "Your wife hasn't been having sex with you because she's a cheating whore. She's been having an affair with her student. Trent Halstad."

"I know Trent." Shame washed through me. He was eighteen. A football player. Handsome. That All-American, Midwestern look. "He's been... With my... Puta merda!"

"But now your wife is a bimbo," continued the priest. "I made her into a bimbo-whore. A slut-wife fully. She's yours now. You have to punish her for being a cheating whore."

"Yesy yes, punishy me!" squealed my wife. She sounded so different as she hugged me. Her hard nipples poked against my chest through my t-shirt. "I'm slutty and naughty wifey who wants to fucky all the men and you and I fuckyed Trenty-poo and he made me cummy so hard! I'm a baddie, baddie wifey, meu amor."

"Puta merda," I cursed again. "Sorry, Father, but..." I grabbed the leash from him, anger at being cuckolded rising in me. "You cheating whore. I'm going to spank your ass with this leash!"

"Yesy yes, spanky me!" she squealed, bouncing up and down. Her round breasts heaved. I stared down at her pussy. She had a landing strip leading to her shaved cunt.

When the fuck had she shaved her pussy? For Trent.

"You dirty whore," I snarled. "Filho da mãe, anjinha! You've been fucking your student while I've been horny."

"Yesy yes, I'm a baddie and slutty wifey!" she squealed, sounding so proud.

I threw her over the kitchen table. She gasped, bending over it. She nearly knocked over the vase with the flowers she loved in the center. I should just smash it. Cheating fucking whore. My blood boiled. My wife... I loved her. We came to America together, legally. We went through all that headache to be here, and she cheated on me with Trent fucking Halstad.

CRACK!

"Ouchie ouch!" my slutty wife howled as the canvas leash cracked down on her rump. She squirmed there, a bright, red welt rising on across her golden-brown butt-cheeks. She had a plump butt. Her pussy dripped juices. The familiar aroma of her tart passion was so strong. "I was baddie! But I lovey you, meu amor!"

"While you were sucking Trent's cock?" I demanded.

"Yesy yes, I loveyed you while suckying his cock and riding his cock and cummying on his cock!"

CRACK!

She bucked on the table as the second red welt blossomed across her ass, my body shaking with fury. My dick was so hard as I watched her squirming there. She looked at me, tears in her eyes and yet...

There was a smile. She enjoyed being spanked by me.

"I'm a baddie wife," she moaned. "A goody hubby has to punish his baddie wife, meu amor!"

CRACK!

"Yes!" I growled, loving the way her butt-cheek quivered as the leash smacked down on both her butt-cheeks. I whipped her ass. "You deserve to be spanked for being a cheating whore."

"That's right," Father Mallory said. "You're her husband. Spank your wife."

CRACK!

"Did you fuck the priest, too?" I demanded as the whore shuddered on the table.

"Yesy yes!" squealed Desidéria. "I loveyed you while he fuckyed me even in the ass!"

CRACK!

"The ass!" I roared. My wife squirmed there. "I've never fucked you in the ass, anjinha!" I threw down the leash and started unbuttoning my jeans. I stared at her plump butt crisscrossed with stripes. "But I'm going to!"

"Fucky me, meu amor!" Desidéria squealed. "Pleasey pleasey, fucky me in the ass with your big hubby-cock. I was such a naughty wottie wifey. I should have been pleasying you and Trenty-poo. I will from nowy on be a goody wife that always takes cares of her hubby's cock. I pwomise with all my hearty heart!"

"Like you promised to be a faithful wife and not a cheating whore?" I growled, pulling my cock out of my boxers, my jeans falling down around my feet. I slapped my dick on her welted ass.

"I was baddie," she whimpered. "But I'm a bimboy-wifey now. I'll be goody."

I pressed my cock into her butt-crack. I wasn't even lubed up. I didn't care. I loved Desidéria, and I was so angry at her. I found her asshole and drilled against her backdoor. She shuddered and gasped. Her anal ring widened and widened. She whimpered more, her body squirming.

I popped into her bowels. She squealed in delight as her velvety flesh engulfed me. I loved the feel of her asshole around me. I had never experienced this delight. It was tough getting in her. She squirmed on the table, her hands slapping down on the wood.

"Ooh, ooh, you're so biggie and it burnsies in this hottie way," she moaned. "Fucky my assyhole, meu amor! Eu te amo!"

"Eu te amo!" I growled. I loved her, and I was so pissed at her. "Puta traidora!" My wife was a cheating whore. I would ass-fuck her so hard.

I sank to the hilt in her bowels. I had all of her anal sheath around me. She squeezed down on me. I groaned, savoring that delight about me. She squirmed there as I bottomed out in her. She gripped my cock with her asshole as I pulled back.

She squealed like such a whore. She loved it. My cheating wife loved it up the ass. I buried back into her asshole. I plowed to the hilt in her. She groaned as I did that, her entire body quivering. It was so hot to do this to her.

I loved it. I was so glad to fuck her like this. I would drive her wild. Make her cum so hard. I pumped away at her anal sheath. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just such a delight to bury into her. I fucked her with force. With passion.

I slammed into her with all that I had. She gasped and moaned as I ass-fucked her. My bimbo-wife squirmed on the table. Father Mallory watched on with approval in the White man's eyes. I pounded my wife.

"Yesy yes!" squealed Desidéria. My crotch smacked into her welted rump. "Assy fucky me, meu amor!"

"Anjinha!" I grunted, slamming to the hilt in her backdoor. I fucked my little angle. My little slut-angle hard and fast.

She squealed with such heavenly beauty. She always sounded so angelic when I fucked her. Angelic and whorish all at the same time. I thought she only made these sounds for me, but fucking Trent Halstad heard them. Felt them.

I slammed harder into her. I fucked my wife's cheating asshole. Desidéria squealed on the table, her passion echoing through the room. It was so hot to pound her. I fucked her with passion. I thrust into her anal sheath again and again. I hammered her hard and fast. I loved how she gripped me.

"Merda!" I growled, pounding her asshole. "You love it up the ass, don't you, anjinha!"

"I lovey dovey lovey it, meu amor!" she gasped out, her asshole clamping down hard on me. "I'm gonna cummy on your biggie dickie. I lovey dovey you, meu amor!"

"I love you, too, anjinha!" I snarled, plowing to the hilt in her asshole. My nuts slapped into her taint. Desidéria brought me to the brink of cumming. "Let me feel that whore-ass convulsing around me. You're such a slut, anjinha!"

"A slutty slut-wifey, meu amor!" she gasped, her asshole convulsing around me. "I'm cummying! I lovey you!"

Her anal sheath convulsed around me. I groaned, savoring that wonderful sheath spasming around me. I grunted as I buried to the hilt in her asshole. She suckled at the tip of my cock. I threw back my head and came in my slut-wife's asshole.

My jizz spurted hot into her asshole. The pleasure slammed through me. I grunted with each eruption. I loved this delight slamming through me. It was just amazing to experience. I grunted with each blast, loving this passion.

It was exciting having all this heat rushing through me. I dumped more and more of my cum into her anal sheath. Stars sparkled before me as I flooded her with all that I had. I filled her to the brim with my cum. It was amazing.

Wondrous.

"Fodor!" I cursed. "You have such a great ass, anjinha!"

"I lovey dovey your cock, meu amor!" Desidéria squealed as her asshole suckled at my dick. She milked my cock. "Lovey you and your cock, meu amor!"

I groaned, the pleasure slamming through me. It was so great to dump my cum into her whore-ass. To dominate Desidéria for being such a slut. Her anal sheath writhed around my cock, working out the last of my jizz. I panted, my cock buried in her.

I savored her asshole rippling around my cock before I pulled out of her. She spun around and dropped to her knees before me. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dirty dick. I was in shock. I grinned at her.

"She's a good wife now," said Father Mallory. "You're bimbo-wife now. Use her how you wish, but she better be there for Sunday mass to be a slut for the other men." His phone dinged.

"Yes, Father," I groaned as my wife bobbed her head, happily sucking on my dick. She stared up at me with such empty-headed love in her eyes. "Anjinha."

She did love me. My anger melted away as he suckled.

* * *

Father Patrick Mallory

I closed the door behind me and checked my phone. I had a new notification from the Bimbo App.

Give Bimbo Harlot back to her husband! 3 Faith Crystals earned!

That brought me up to 10 Faith Crystals. That was good. I headed back to my car, feeling great about things. I was charging my church. Mrs. Teixeira was her husband's responsibility, as was proper. Men were supposed to rule their wives, and they were supposed to submit to their husbands. If one wanted to be a whore, well, she would be a whore for her husband.

She just had to be at church for Sunday Mass to be a slut for the other men. And me.

I wondered who my next bimbo-harlot would be. I was eager for that, my dick so hard. I almost stuck around to fuck Mrs. Teixeira as she suckled on her husband's dirty dick, but I had to get back to the church. I was worried about those two bimbo-nuns.

I was right to be as my phone rang not a minute later. I pulled it out of my pocket and put it on speaker phone. It was Sister Evelyn Maria calling, one of the normal nuns. "Yes, Sister?"

"Father, you have to get back here right now!" she gasped. "You would not believe... I cannot believe... Stop that, Sister Bethany Anne! Stop trying to... Don't! Don't! Just hurry back, Father!"

"Fathery Mallory said to--" The line went dead before Sister Bethany Anne finished that statement.

Lord, I could not let those bimbo-nuns out of my sight. At least not until things were full under my control. I drove back to the church and arrived a few minutes later. I hoped out of my car and rushed up to the front doors. I burst into the worship hall to find Sister Evenly Maria staring down at both of my bimbo-nuns. They were naked now save for their wimples wrapped around their heads, their faces smeared in pussy cream. They kept trying to kiss each other, but sister Evelyn Maria hissed at them.

"Stop that, you dirty slatterns!" the exasperated nun cried. "Father, look at these harlots! They were... Were... doing homosexual things with each other in their rooms! When I burst in on them, they ran out here to keep doing their perverse acts."

"That's okay," I said to the mannish nun. She had a very... unfortunate face. She folded her arms beneath her breasts, glaring at me. It was almost bony. She wasn't even that old, barely thirty. "I know just how to fix it."

I aimed my phone at her.

"How is that going to fix anything?" demanded Sister Evelyn Maria. She scowled at me. "Taking a picture of me won't do a thing."