Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gifts 01

Story Info
The hot wives enjoy their sexy Christmas toys!
7.4k words
4.42
14.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Wives Enjoy Their Christmas Toys

Hank Oldman

"Have Mrs. Genevieve Walsh sit on your lap and be your slut for thirty minutes?"

YES and NO both appeared beneath it in festive letters.

I hit YES.

It was my third day using the Bimbo App ~ Mall Santa Edition. I could still remember waking up bleary-eyed to find this message on my phone. "Congratulations, you've been selected to try out The Bimbo App Mall Santa Edition. Want to have hot elves prancing around you? Desire hot moms sitting on your lap? Collect 3 Bimbo Elves to unlock a special perk."

Well, I had three bimbo-elves now complete with pointy ears and sexy outfits. The first was Vivian, the nineteen-year-old girl I'd hired to be my helper at the mall. She used to be a bitch, but now she was a loving slut. Claiming her as my bimbo-elf gave me a real beard and a big dick.

I became a lusty Santa Claus.

The second was a hot wife named Franny. A busty bimbo-slut now. Claiming her gave me a naughty toy chest that the moms who brought their kids to see Santa could pick a present from. They would get a variety of sex toys. If they then masturbated with it back home, I'd earn a Bimbo Candy Cane. Those were the currency that let me buy new bimbo-elves or to spend them on fucking a hot mom like Mrs. Walsh.

That was the gift that gaining my third bimbo-elf granted me. Ana Lucia was a hot, Hispanic wife and now my cock-sucking bimbo-slut. She was such a delicious treat. I had been spending all my Bimbo Candy Canes on enjoying the moms while the kiddies were taken to a room to play with toys and kept out of sight while their moms became my whores.

Still, I was wondering what would happen if I recruited a fourth bimbo-elf, but for now...

"Let's go play together," Vivian said in her bimbo-elf outfit. She had real pointed ears now, which were so hot, and wore a green, two-piece dress. A miniskirt so short it barely covered her rump and a boob tube that hugged her big tits. Both were lined with fur. The nineteen-year-old cutie was a busty thing. She had on candy-cane-stripped thigh-high stockings and heeled, black boots. Perched on her head was a Santa's cap like I had on.

God, the blonde slut was hot.

She led the kiddie into the other room. Music started playing to drown out the gasps and moans his mother would soon be making. Mrs. Walsh beamed at me. She held her present in her hand. She had pulled a clit rocket out of the sex toy chest.

She flicked her gaze up and gasped, "Mistletoe!"

Right above my chair was a sprig of mistletoe. I grinned at her as she sauntered to me in her puffy coat and baggy jeans. She sat on my lap, throwing her arm around my neck. She had bleached-blonde hair and looked like a trophy wife. A gorgeous woman who kissed me.

My beard rasped on her lips as her clothing vanished in a burst of silver tinsel. It sparkled around us and was gone I loved it. She made out with me with passion, my beard rasping against her lips. She moaned, kissing me with such passion.

It was so hot having her bouncing on my lap. I was turned on by her. This was such a wonderful moment to have her squirming about on me. She wiggled her tongue around in my mouth as my hand stroked down her back to her ass.

I broke the kiss and said, "Ho, ho, ho, what did you pull from the box?"

"A clit rocket, Santa," the hot wife breathed. She held it up before me. A silvery shaft that looked designed to rub on her clit.

"Want Santa to use your new gift on you?" he asked. "Since you've been such a good and faithful wife this year."

"So good and faithful," she cooed with this wanton honey in her voice.

She hoped off my lap, her bleached-blonde hair swaying around her face. She had a pair of big, ripe, fake tits. They were masterpieces of silicone. I groaned at the sight of them jiggling before me, my dick so hard as she winked a brown eye at me. I traveled my eyes down her body to her shaved pussy. What a sexy MILF.

She handed over the silver bullet and sank down into a chair that had just appeared behind her. She spread her legs wide, throwing them over the arms of the chair. Christmas lights decorated it, twinkling as she smiled at me. She grabbed a string of them and looped them over her boobs. The colors danced around her big, fake tits.

"I'm so ready to receive my Christmas gift, Santa," she moaned.

"Ho, ho, ho," I said, my other two bimbo-elves watching on eagerly.

I sank to my knees before her and turned on the clit rocket. I pressed it against her bud as I leaned closer to her shaved snatch. She gasped, her back arching and the string of lights flashing around those quivering breasts of hers. I breathed in the tart aroma of her pussy.

I buried my face into her snatch, rubbing my beard against her. She gasped as my whiskers rasped against her shaved flesh. She moaned as I worked the vibrator on her clit while I devoured the wonderful pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, Santa!" she moaned, her eyes rolling back in my head. "What an amazing gift! So festive!"

"Ho, ho, ho," I bellowed into her pussy and licked at her cunt.

I stroked over her hot flesh. I caressed her with all that I had. I loved licking at her with such passion. She groaned, squeezing her thighs around my face. She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth as I tongued her. It was so much fun to feast on her like this.

I enjoyed devouring her married flesh as she squirmed here. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. It was so hot watching her shudder there as I feasted on her. I tongued her with all that I had, my dick so hard to fuck her.

I wanted to pound her with force, but I had to make her cum first.

"Santa! Yes, yes, Santa!" she whimpered as I rubbed her clit with the vibrator.

My tongue brushed the toy, the buzzing almost numbing the tip. I loved stroking my tongue through her flesh. I thrust into her snatch, swirling around in her. She groaned, her light-draped boobs jiggling. She whimpered her Christmas delight.

I tongued her with all that I had. I licked and lapped at her with such passion. It was so much fun to stroke around in her married depths. My bimbo-elves watched on. They quivered out of the corner of my eyes.

"Ooh, Santy Claus," whimpered Franny as I devoured Mrs. Walsh's cunt.

"I lovey when Santy Claus etas my pussy wussy out!" Ana Lucia purred. "¡Feliz Navidadiiiii!"

"Oh, god, yes," whimpered Mrs. Walsh.

The trophy wife shuddered as I licked at her. I stroked my tongue through her folds, enjoying her taste. She had such a yummy pussy. She groaned, her thighs gripping my head now as I rubbed the vibrator hard against her clit.

She bucked, her boobs jiggling. The Christmas lights twinkled around those heavy mounds. I loved staring at those tits as I flicked my tongue around in her snatch. I danced about in her. She groaned as I did that, her back arching.

"Oh, Santa!" she whimpered.

"That's it," I growled, massaging her clit with the buzzing toy. "Cum! Cum hard for me! Be a naughty wife and drown me in pussy cream. You've earned this!"

"I have!" she gasped. "Like a glass or three of wine at the end of the day. Oh, my god, that's it... Yes!"

Her tart juices gushed out. A flood drowned me. I licked at her as she soaked my beard in her passion. I threw the vibrator down and lapped at her folds, brushing her clit. She whimpered, her body bucking in the chair.

"Santa!" she whimpered.

"Yay, Santy Claus!" squealed Franny. "You're such a studdy stud!"

"Yeppers!" gasped Ana Lucia. "I lovey you so muchy much!"

I loved my bimbo-elves, too. And the hot wives that I could fuck. I licked and lapped at the woman's cunt. I gathered up all her juices. She shuddered and whimpered, her thighs holding tight to my face. She massaged me with so much passion. It was so good to drown in her pussy cream.

I tongued her cunt. I licked at her with passion, my dick was so hard as she trembled. She moaned, staring at me. She licked her lips, her eyes wild. I grinned and ripped my face from her pussy. I grabbed the lights and threw them off her breasts.

"I want you on your knees with your face buried in Ana Lucia cunt!" I growled.

"Yay, my cunty cunt needs to be lickyed by a goody wife!" Ana Lucia squealed, bouncing up and down. Her golden-brown breasts heaved in her boob tube. "Come and eaty me!"

"Yes, Santa," moaned Mrs. Walsh as she slid off the chair. She crawled on the floor, her plump rump jiggling at me.

I whipped her ass with the Christmas lights. She gasped as the string slapped across both butt-cheeks, leaving a red line with little protrusions from the individual bulbs. She giggled in delight as she nuzzled up between Ana Lucia's thighs to feast on the Hispanic bimbo-elf's cunt.

Ana Lucia's ears twitched. She gasped in delight, her head throwing. I loved the sight as I threw down the string of Christmas lights and moved into position to fuck the trophy wife's married cunt. I wanted to fill her up with all my jizz and breed her. I just wanted to pound her with all that I had.

I opened my coat and shoved down my pants, letting my dick thrust out before me. I pressed my cock into her folds, and worked the tip up and down her slit. She trembled while she munched on Ana Lucia's cunt. Mrs. Walsh whimpered as I thrust into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her tight twat. I loved how great she felt around me. I cuckolded her husband.

"Oh, Santa," she moaned.

"Ho, ho, ho!" I bellowed. I loved shouting that. My belly quivered as I was in her. I gripped her hips and drew back, my huge dick sliding out of her cunt. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry fucking Christmas!" she gasped as I slammed back into her. "Oh, Santa, you're huge!"

"So biggie huge!" whimpered Ana Lucia. "Ooh, ooh, and you're such a slutty slut. A putay slut who's munchying on my cunty hole! Yay!"

"Mmm, such a delicious pussy," purred Mrs. Walsh as I pumped away at her cunt.

My big dick buried to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried deep and hard into her twat again and again, loving how she squeezed her cunt down on me. She held me tight with her hot flesh as I thrust away at her.

I buried into her again and again. I loved fucking her with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her. I fucked her with such force. I enjoyed it immensely. She had such a wonderful cunt. She squeezed down on me with all that she had.

"Oh, damn, yes!" I groaned as I fucked her. "Ho, ho, ho!"

"Mmm, that's me," she moaned, squeezing her cunt down on my dick.

"Hoy, hoy, hoy!" whimpered my naughty bimbo-elf. Her brown ears twitched. "Licky my pussy!"

I loved it. I pounded Mrs. Walsh's cunt hard and fast. I buried into her snatch again and again. I plowed into her as that hot twat gripped me. I loved how she squeezed around me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming in her.

I would flood her with all that I had. It would be such a great time to bury into her. I loved slamming into her snatch. I fucked her with all that I had. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. She felt so amazing.

I thrust into her twat again and again. She squeezed her twat down around me as she moaned into my bimbo-elf's cunt. I would knock the married woman up. Give her a Christmas gift she would never forget. Her husband would raise my bastard without realizing it.

"Damn," I groaned at that thought, fucking her pussy hard and fast.

She squeezed her fertile pussy down on my dick as I plundered her, morning into Ana Lucia's pussy. The naughty hot wife devoured my bimbo-elf's cunt. I thrust into Mrs. Walsh's delicious snatch again and again.

I couldn't wait until I nutted in her and bred her. The pressure grew in my balls as I fucked her. I loved every last second of burying into her. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so amazing to have her twat gripping my dick.

She massaged me with all that she had. It was amazing to have her gripping me like that. She felt wondrous. Just glorious. I thrust into her twat again and again. She whimpered as my bimbo-elf trembled. The Hispanic whore threw back her head.

"Mrs. Walshy Walsh! Yay!" gasped Ana Lucia.

My bimbo-elf bucked as she climaxed. Her tits heaved in her boob tube. It was so amazing to watch her. I fucked Mrs. Walsh hard as she drowned in bimbo juices. The hot wife moaned, her cunt squeezing down around me.

"Oh, yes, yes, this is an amazing gift, Santa!" gasped the whore-wife. "Thank you!"

Her pussy went wild around my thrusting cock.

"Merry Christmas!" I roared as I buried into her cunt and erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of my cum into Mrs. Walsh's fertile twat. Her flesh rippled around me as she squealed out her delight. My salty gift pumped over and over into her womb. I flooded her with my seed, savoring the pleasure growling through me.

"Ho, ho, ho!" I bellowed as I dumped more of my load into her married twat.

"Santa!" she squealed, her slutty cunt writhing around me.

I enjoyed every last second of that delight. It was so good having all that pleasure sweeping through me. She milked my dick. I grunted and fired the last of my spunk into her pussy. I loved her cunt rippling around me a few more times.

"Oh, Santa," she whimpered. "Oh, wow, Santa!"

"Isn't Christmas the best?" I asked and ripped my dick out of her cunt. "Now sit on Franny the Bimbo Elf's face so she can lick you clean."

"All cleany clean, Mrs. Walsh," cooed Franny. The busty, black-haired slut sank to the ground. She had a magnificent pair of fake tits, too. F-cups that her husband had paid for. Now she was all mine. "Come sitty on my face, pleasey please!"

"Yes!" moaned the wanton Mrs. Walsh.

She crawled toward her, that delicious ass swaying. My dick throbbed. Ana Lucia beamed at me, looking so happy that she came. I grinned at her before I followed Mrs. Walsh. The trophy wife planted her shaved cunt on Franny's lips.

"Yummy cummies!" squealed my bimbo-elf as she began her feast.

Mrs. Walsh moaned, her back arching. Her bleached-blonde hair swayed around her shoulders. She must have just hit the salon because her roots were the same hue, but that shade was too pale to be natural.

I pressed my wet cock into her butt-crack. I slid down and found her anal ring. She whimpered as I drilled against her backdoor. I slid my hands around her big boobs. I squeezed them as I drilled against her sphincter. She stretched one.

"Oh, my god," she whimpered, squirming on Franny's face. "Shit, that's wild."

"Yep," I growled, kneading Mrs. Walsh's fake tits as I drilled against her asshole.

I pushed harder on her. She whimpered as she stretched open. I popped into her bowels. I loved the way her anal sheath devoured my dick. That felt so good. She whimpered as I sank into her back door. I loved the feel of her taking more and more of my dick.

"Holy shit," she whimpered as I slid to the hilt in her asshole. "Oh, Santa!"

"Merry Christmas," I growled, squeezing her tits.

"Yes!" she moaned.

Her asshole gripped my dick as I drew back my cock. she massaged me with her velvety asshole. It felt so incredible to have her with me. I buried into her asshole. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so good to pound her anal sheath.

I fucked her bowels with all that I had. I rammed my cock into her anal sheath. I thrust away at her with such force. I plowed into her again and again. She gasped out her pleasure as she squirmed on Franny's mouth, my bimbo-elf licking out all the cum I left in that snatch.

"Yummy Santa cummies!" Franny purred, her legs rubbing together. "I lovey munchying on your pussy, Mrs. Walshy Walsh!"

"I can feel that," the hot wife moaned, her bowels clamping down on me. She massaged me with that hot asshole. I loved it.

I thrust away at her. I fucked her with all that I had, hurtling toward that moment when I could cum in her bowels. I wanted to just spurt all the jizz that I had into her anal sheath. It would be so incredible to fill her anal sheath with my spunk.

She gripped my dick with her hot asshole. The trophy wife held me tight with that wonderful sheath. I groaned as I fucked her bowels hard. I held her to my fat stomach, my huge cock drilling into her slutty anal sheath. She moaned as my fingers dug into her tits.

"You're so hung, Santa," she whimpered. "Oh, my god, I had no idea you were such a stud! Anal is amazing! Yes, yes, what an amazing Christmas!"

"¡Feliz Navidadiiiii!" squealed Ana Lucia

"Merry Christmasy!" moaned Franny. "So just cummy hard on my face and drowny me in all your nummy yummy pussy cream!"

"I will!" the trophy wife whispered, her bowels clamping down on my dick. "Holy shit, yes!"

I pounded the whore with my big dick. I plundered her tight asshole, reveling in the power I had over her. She whimpered, her anal sheath clamping down on me. She felt so amazing around my dick. I hurtled closer and closer to exploding into her snatch.

I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her bowels with all that I had. It was so good to have her gripping my dick with her anal sheath. She massaged me with that hot flesh. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming. Nearer and nearer to bursting into her bowels. I would cum in her so hard.

She shuddered as I thrust away her. My hands squeezed her bowels as I hurtled closer and closer to spurting into her flesh. She felt so good around me. Just so amazing to have squeezing my dick. I loved her massaging me like that.

I grunted as I fucked her. I wanted to cum in her again and again. I would spurt all that spunk I had into her. She gripped me with that delicious hole. She held me so tight as I plundered into her bowels again and again.

"Oh, that's it!" she whimpered. "Santa Claus!"

"Cummy on Santy Claus's biggie dick, Mrs. Slutty Walsh!" Franny moaned.

"Yesy yes, cummy on Santy's hugeymongus dick!" Ana Lucia moaned, bouncing up and down.

I slammed into her asshole, squeezing her tits. I loved the feel of the silicone implants in her breasts. I massaged those lovely tits. It was so good to play with them as I buggered her. She clamped her bowels down on me, her whimpers growing louder.

Then she squealed in delight. Her asshole convulsed around me. I groaned as her hot flesh spasmed about my dick. I drew back my shaft, her writhing sheath suckling at me. I loved the passion of the married woman's orgasm.

"Santa Claus!" she howled.

I buried into her asshole and growled, "Marry Christmas!"

I spurted my cum into her asshole. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so good to dump my load into her, the pleasure slamming through me. Stars flickered across my vision. I groaned through each eruption, savoring this delight.

It was such a perfect moment. I grunted with the pleasure crashing through my mind. Stars flickered across my vision as I dumped more and more of my load into her bowels. She whimpered, her anal sheath massaging me.

"Oh, Santa!" she moaned as I dumped more and more of my jizz into her.

"Shit!" I growled. "Ho, ho, ho!"

"Such a hoy ho!" whimpered Franny, her voice muffled by the hot wife's cunt.

I grunted and dumped the last of my cum into Mrs. Walsh's asshole. I shuddered and ripped my cock out of her asshole. She trembled as she lifted her head. She blinked as she stood. Suddenly, silver magic swirled around her. She was dressed in a flash.

"Here's your clitty rocket!" Ana Lucia said, handing over the toy. She shoved it into the hot wife's pocket of her heavy coat.

I yanked up my pants right before Vivian returned with the woman's kid. Mrs. Walsh picked up her brat and, smiling, headed out to enjoy the rest of her day. I groaned and let my pants drop. I sank into my seat, Vivian dropping down before me.

"Santa's dirty wirty dickie," she moaned and swallowed me.