Bimbo! Ch. 05

Story Info
Another Chapter w/Ms Hornrider and Friend.
1.8k words
4.54
13.4k
17
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o )

I woke up that morning the same way I had awoken most of the past several weeks. Lying in bed being ridden by a massively busty bimbo with rock hard nipples, plump cock-sucker lips, a tight-toned waist, and a booty to die for. Her showgirl legs tucked under her she was rising and falling, taking ten or eleven inches of ankle-thick dick with every move.

Without opening my eyes I couldn't tell if it was my mother or my sister. It didn't matter. They were as close to identical twins as modern science could manage. From time to time one of them would brag that they had grown a bit larger in the bust. Or that they could manage to swallow another fraction of an inch of my admittedly ridiculously gigantic cock. But the differences never lasted long. They were both world-class bimbos!

Neither one of them would miss a chance to deep throat my dick or get me to pound my almost constant hard-on as deep into their greedy cunts as we could manage.

Thanks to my Uncle Jack's formulas I was getting more sex in a week than most men could manage in a year. And I was keeping up with them! Not only my bimbo housemates but with the several other bimbo's that I had managed to fabricate thanks to the formula's Uncle Jack had bequeathed me.

Thanks to his genius I could turn almost any woman into a man-hungry sex maniac with extraordinarily large breasts, almost no gag-reflex, a hunger for semen and a willingness to tempt and tease any man! Following the details that Uncle Jack had given me I could modify hair color and breast size and other attributes both physical and other wise. And I had done so often.

My sister and Mom had ingested much more than they should have and in a much shorter length of time. The results were far more extreme than the other subjects of experimentation. Whichever was riding me now was hitting climax after climax. Moaning, groaning, crying out in ecstasy as she worked to absorb as much of my dick as possible, she continued to rise and fall while I relaxed beneath her and let her continue to fuck my rampant cock!

As she continued I thought about one of my more recent experiments.

I had worked on one of the real bitches in school, Melonie, and the results had been all I had hoped for! Melonie had metamorphosed from a stuck-up bitch to a lusty bi-sexual tramp who was dedicated to making the Librarian, Ms. Hornrider a sexually sated woman. The two of them were almost inseparable and when alone Melonie was almost always using her lingual skills to bring Ms. Hornrider to climax. Melonie worshiped Ms. Hornrider's massive bosom and long legs as well as her cunt!

I had acted to get Melonie to make amends for how she had treated Ms. Hornrider in the past. As I had said Melonie had been a real bitch! Now she was making up for all of the insults and abuse she had given Ms. Hornrider. And at the same time she was having great sex and enjoying it! So it wasn't all bad, I suppose.

As I finished this thought the bimbo that was riding me collapsed on top of me. Her massive tits framed my face while she tried to catch her breath.

"What a great fuck" she sighed. Slowly she gathered herself and rolled off me. She picked up her panties, apparently the only clothing she had been wearing, and left the room. From the back I was unable to tell whether it had been my Mom or my sister. Missi or Kimmi? I had no way to tell!

When I got to school that day I decided to stop in at the Library and see how Ms. Hornrider was getting along.

I knocked on the office door and went in when Ms. Hornrider responded. She was sitting at her desk doing paperwork. She looked up and smiled at me as I approached the desk.

"How have you been?" I asked as I drew near.

"Oh, Ralph, the last few weeks have been wonderful! I've never been," she paused and quivered, "I've never been happier! And I think I owe it to you, my darling!" As she spoke I noticed that she was shifting back and forth in her chair.

Smiling up at me she reached under the desk and while sliding her chair back she pulled Melonie out to where I could see her busily working between Ms. Hornrider's thighs.

"She is so committed to making me happy," Ms. Hornrider remarked while patting Melonie on the head. "Now dear, show Ralph your tongue, please. Show him how you are able to make me so happy, so often!"

Melonie, reluctantly it seemed, slowly looked up at me. The lower half of her face was covered with Ms. Hornrider's juices. As I watched Melonie licked her lips, collecting some of what Ms. Hornrider had smeared over her.

"Go ahead, lover," Ms. Hornrider said. "Show Ralph how special you are!"

Melonie continued to lick her lips. And as I watched she extended her tongue further and further out! She made a show of how she could twist and move her tongue. And how she could lick the tip of her nose! I had never seen, never imagined a tongue like this!

"She can reach spots no one else has ever gotten near to!" exclaimed Ms. Hornrider. "And she loves to do it! Now, darling, stand up here and help me with Ralph! He is as special in his way as you are in your way!"

Melonie stood up allowing me to see that, while she was wearing a skin tight crop top that emphasized her big round boobs, she had nothing below the waist. Nothing that is except a strap-on dildo that looked to be almost a foot long! She was slowly stroking that phony dick as she stepped to my side.

"Now Melonie, darling, I want you to jack off Ralph all over my big fat titties and then I want you to lick and suck up everything that he spurts on to me! I know you love the taste of semen don't you dear?"

"I do like the taste of semen," admitted Melonie. "I wish I could spurt some from MY cock for you!" She was still stroking the strap-on as she spoke.

"Never mind, Dear. Just help Ralph cum on my tits, won't you?"

Melonie stepped up to face me. As I watched she laid her phony cock next to mine. She was stroking both of them as she compared them.

"Golly! Ralph's cock is longer and thicker than mine! And this was the largest one I could buy! It feels so good!" She glanced at my face. "But I could never take this huge fuck-stick, so don't get any ideas, Ralph!"

"Don't worry, Melonie, you're safe! But keep on doing that! Your hands feel nice!" She was using both hands now. Pulling and pushing, twisting and turning, she was going to have me spurting in almost no time at all!

"I've had a lot of practice with Dean Rection. He likes me to play with his cock when we get together before school. But he can only cum once or twice! I wish he would cum more often. He's got a nice dick, it's about eight inches long and not so thick so it fits me and feels really good!"

"Is that so?" I made a mental note to slip him some of the potion I had taken that was allowing me to keep up with my harem. But no growth additive, I decided. Not everyone enjoys being hung like a horse!

But I certainly did, I was reminded as I started to unload between and over Ms. Hornrider's massive boob shelf that she was holding up for me to ejaculate upon. I came and came and came! An even dozen ropes of cum landed on Ms. Hornrider!

"Now, Dear! It's time for you to use that amazing tongue to clean me up! Be sure to get it all, darling, particularly the jizm between my titties!" Ms. Hornrider swiveled toward Melonie who dived onto her boobs.

"And you, bring that big schlong up here where I can get at it!" Ms. Hornrider instructed me.

I watched Melonie use her amazing tongue to scoop up the rivers of cum that I had slathered over Ms. Hornrider's giant tits. Melonie carefully tracked down every drop! She used her tongue to tease Ms. H's nipples to full extension and then she pushed her head between those boobs until her ears were out of sight.

While that was happening Ms. Hornrider was licking and sucking my dick, paying particular attention to the sensitive area just behind the head of my dick.

It didn't take her long to have me back at full strength!

"Now slide this behemoth cock into my pussy and pound it all the way into me! It's been days since you've fucked me and I don't want to wait another minute!"

Following her instructions I was soon forcing inch after inch of my prodigious dong into her sopping wet pussy. Melonie had done an excellent job of loosening her up for me!

"Jeez, I can't believe how far he is into you, Ms. Hornrider." said Melonie looking up from her breastacular cum feast.

"Uh, uh, uh! And it, uh, feels, uh, so GOOD!" exclaimed Ms. Hornrider. "Your dick feels good too, but it's just not in the same league as Ralph's amazing prong! Now, don't stop sucking up that cum, Melonie! Ralph is going to cum again and I want him to have a clean surface to shoot onto!"

And sure enough, only a few minutes later I shot two wads onto her hot, sopping wet slot, yanked my dick out and shot the rest of my cum onto her tits again.

"Oh, goody, you left me some in her pussy! I love to eat out her pussy and your cum will just make it even tastier!" said Melonie as she went back to work.

I started to pull myself back together as Ms. Hornrider used both hands to guide Melonie and her amazing tongue to sweep up what I had deposited on her boobs.

I waved goodbye as I left. I had to go home and get some of the male potion for Dean Rection! He was going to need the help!

The EnDDDD

Part Five

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers