Bimbo Daydreams!

Info
Dreaming of obedience and submission Smiling and giggling.
197 words
2.71
1.2k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Bimbo.
You better not be planning to use that cute brain of yours for a little while.
I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?
That's okay you can keep doing whatever it is you're doing.
It won't make any difference but you can keep going if you want.
Are you really going to pretend like I'm not already making you daydream?
I've already derailed your mind, haven't I? As soon as you hear me speak that little bimbo brain of yours just goes woosh and you drop into this submissive space like a rock.
Does the feeling of me inside your brain make it hard to concentrate?
As soon as you hear me speak something in your head just seems to go "pop"
Like your brain is a big, pink balloon. And my voice just enters your head and pokes it.
And when it goes "pop", you see that it was filled with a warm, pink mist.
And when it goes "pop", and that gas begins to fill up your brain, it seizes you completely.
And you feel every thought and every instinct and every image replaced with a relaxing, pink glow.Close your eyes.
Writer: SuckMyScript

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Your Best Friend Wants To Empty You There's one thing on your mind: Submitting to someonein Audio
The Bully Something Short and Sweet I just want to have some fun with you, you know..in Audio
Sugar Baby Spoils Sugar Daddy! Sugar Daddy loves to spoil his sweet Sugar Baby.in Audio
Ravishing and Breeding the Queen I know you can see just what I'm going to do to you!...in Audio
The Nudist At The Beach! He's easily the most hung man you've ever met in Audio
More Stories