Bimbo Gets Bullied

Story Info
Linda has trouble with bullies at home and at work.
9.2k words
4.14
43.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Disclaimer: This is part of a set of stories in which Linda gets in trouble with different antagonists. This story is non-consensual in nature and involves elements of humiliation, bullying, sex, and slapstick humour. All characters are adults. If this is not your cup of tea, please do not read. If it is your cup of tea, however, please read. Also your feedback and suggestions for future stories are much appreciated.

***

Linda sat in her classroom that evening fuming. She needed money and the principal had simply refused to advance her pay! However, he had suggested she do overtime by helping out in the boy's boarding.

Linda was the prettiest teacher in the all-boys school and she knew it. She was short at only 5 feet tall and most of the older boys were taller than her, so she was constantly having to keep them in check. A few of the more adventurous boys who were over 18 constantly flirted with her despite her regular rebuffs and scoldings. Even telling them she was married did not work, if anything, it seemed to encourage them somewhat as they saw it as a challenge. Her slim body, with her extremely generous assets, was a constant source of discussion and fantasy amongst the students.

It was her turn to check the older boy's dorm that evening and she set off on the task. She was in a foul mood after speaking to the principal, and was rather hoping she would catch the little horrors doing something really reprehensible: drinking, gambling, cavorting in the nude! Something that would enable her to take out her irritation on them and give them slightly unfair punishments.

The previous night she had caught four boys drinking. Linda had given them lengthy detentions, written to their parents, got them to write lines, and made them sit in detention for hours. They had to write "I will wash out my mouth with soap if I drink alcohol in the dormitory". She didn't suppose it would stop them drinking again, but it had been fun!

Linda crept into the dorm where the 18-year-old boys and older ones slept. Four of the boys were crouched on the floor playing cards. Gambling! She pounced, grabbing Brad, but she was in for a disappointment. The boys were only playing for fake plastic coins. There was no real money to be seen. Incidentally, they were the same four that she caught drinking. The rest of the boys were still at dinner so they had the dorm to themselves.

Linda tried to think of some school rule they had broken but she was disappointed to realize they hadn't broken any. She was considering sending them all to detention in any case with some trumped up reason when Brad spoke up.

"It's just for fun, Miss. Why don't you join in?"

Linda thought for a minute or two. She was bored. She was irritated. Dealing out detentions was fun but she could do that any time, and playing cards in the dorm might be more fun. She didn't like these boys but she really didn't have much to do until she got home to her husband later in the evening.

"Okay," she said, "what do I do?"

"It's a simple sort of poker with three cards, Miss. Each player gets three cards. The highest three of a kind wins, or if nobody has three of a kind, the highest pair, or if nobody has a pair, the highest card. It's simple. You bet on your hand and the winner wins the plastic coins!"

It was simple. A bit too simple really. In no time at all Linda had won all the coins.

"Well, you've cleaned us all out," pronounced Brad, "I know what. Let's play for money, Miss; you might win something."

Linda thought for a few seconds. She was obviously good at the game and some money would come in handy - and she could always send them off to detention for gambling if she lost!

"I'm in!"

Ten minutes later Linda had amassed £500. She was thrilled! One more hand and I'm out, she thought. She picked up her hand. Three kings! A virtually unbeatable hand.

"Five hundred pounds," she pushed the money into the middle nervously.

Brad looked studiously at his hand, then took out his wallet and pulled out a wad of cash.

"Thousand pounds," he pronounced.

Thousand pounds! Linda was impressed despite herself. Here she was struggling to make any sort of meaningful money and this boy had a wad full in his pocket. Where did he get that sort of money! He must have really rich parents to give him that sort of allowance. However, she knew she had an unbeatable hand and her eyes lit up.

"I'll see you," pronounced Linda, ready to grab the money.

"You have to match my stake first."

"But I haven't got that much money."

"I'll take an IOU for five hundred and everything you've got," said Brad.

Linda didn't stop to think for long. Her hand was virtually unbeatable and pushing in all her money she scribbled out an IOU note for five hundred.

"Three kings," she pronounced, laying them down.

"Hard luck, Miss," said Brad, putting down three aces. It had been so easy. Candy off a baby. Brad had been hustling since he was ten years old and could deal any hand he liked off the bottom of the pack. He wasn't in the bad boy's school for nothing. He hadn't amassed so much money without knowing how to rig a hand. It was a classic con. Draw the victim in. Make them think they can't lose, then take them for everything they've got and then some. In this case literally. Brad ran her eyes over Linda sitting there in shock. Like the other boys, he had been eyeing her for some time. She was the prettiest teacher in school and extremely naive despite her haughty attitude and short temper. He also had a feeling she didn't have the money.

"So five hundred pounds and everything you've got. Do you have five hundred pounds on you?"

"I told you I didn't have the money," said Linda slightly desperately.

"Then we'll just have to settle for everything you've got," replied Brad and he gave his friends a knowing smile. The boys all rose to their feet with sly smiles on their faces.

***

Brad licked his lips and grinned with satisfaction as he studied the pretty teacher. Linda was glaring at them in anger and now completely and utterly naked.

Brad liked what he saw. Linda looked so sexy, but she also looked funny when you took in the look of fury on her pretty face. Linda had these lovely big round tits capped with little light brown nipples that were simply to die for, and her completely hairless little pussy was almost invisible between her shapely thighs. She also had a perfect round ass that was both soft and firm. The teacher was a real babe and a real idiot.

Linda stood in the middle of the boys, stripped, butt naked, and humiliated. She tried to summon up her authority as a teacher to get her clothes back but it was no good. The boys had already distributed her clothes amongst themselves. She gave herself over to a completely naked tantrum.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!! ME!! A TEACHER!"

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I CAN HAVE YOU EXPELLED FOR THIS!! AND SENT TO THE POLICE!!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!! ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO TAKE MY CLOTHES!! YOU'LL GIVE THEM BACK! RIGHT NOW!!"

Her hands were balled into angry little fists and she stamped her foot so violently that it set her breasts off on a jiggle that lasted a full minute.

Brad laughed in response and the other boys followed his lead.

It had been fun to take the cutie's clothes off. Linda had put up a panicky little struggle, scowling, yelling, and gnashing her teeth, but she had been ridiculously easy to strip. At only 5 feet tall, she was shorter than all of them and had never been in a fight in her sheltered little life. It was like taking candy from a baby and within seconds she was bare bummed naked before she even realized what had happened.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES!"

"Come and get it," replied Brad with a wink and took off with the stooges clothes in his hands.

It was a merry little race around the dormitory, with the boys tossing Linda's clothes to each other as she scurried after them, tripping over bedside tables and falling into beds as she ran. Occasionally, one of them waited until she passed him as she chased after his friend and gave her nice round bottom a firm slap.

SMACK!

"Yipes!" Linda squealed as she continued running after the errant little brat waving her panties. She rubbed her bottom as she ran; it was starting to sting after so many sharp slaps.

Then suddenly the doors of the dormitory opened and the rest of the students appeared. For a moment they all stood spellbound as they watched the gorgeous teacher run around in her birthday suit before they burst into whoops and hoots of delight, cheering on their dorm mates.

The sound distracted Linda from her pursuit and she came to a halt, standing on top of a bed as she stared at the newcomers in shock. Linda took a deep breath and screamed the dormitory down.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

SMACK!

Her shocked, deer-in-the-headlights, mortification was interrupted by an extra hard slap to the ass that propelled her into action.

Linda raced out of the dormitory, trying her best to cover up her goodies, but the laughing boys all got great pictures of her and took videos on their phones. Many of them even got a quick feel as she squeezed past them to the exit.

***

Later that night, Linda's husband asked her how her day went.

"Oh, just typical," replied Linda with a sigh and ground her teeth in anger and misery. Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," said Linda with another sigh as Sam, her husband, looked reluctant to move away from the dinner table.

"Hey sugar plums, how about a quickie before you turn in."

Linda slammed the door in her neighbour's face.

Gemmell, was a fat, obnoxious, waste of space, and Linda had the misfortune of living next door to the overweight oaf. The man was positively disgusting and unfortunately for Linda, he had made it his life's mission to take her down a peg.

Her life had become like a game of cat and mouse, where she was definitely the mouse. At 6' 4" Gemmell towered over Linda, who was only 5 feet tall without her heels. However, they were like mortal enemies and battled ferociously. Not a day went by that Gemmell did not bully her and try to get her out of her clothes. Linda wished she could say that she won most of their little battles, but in all honesty, Gemmell saw her in her birthday suit regularly. What was more, plenty of his friends had seen her naked as well and she often received spankings, mouth soapings, and various other embarrassing little pranks at the big man's hands. He seemed to particularly enjoy covering her in disgusting items of food as well. Only the other day, he poured a spicy curry over her that made her eyes sting. She spent hours in the shower scrubbing her body to get rid of the smell of spice.

"Who was it?"

"Oh, no one," muttered Linda in reply to her husband's query.

***

The next day, Linda was once again doing extra duty after school. Today she had to supervise the older students as they took a swim. She brought her own one-piece swimsuit as she really liked to swim even though she wasn't very good. However, it soon turned out to be a grave mistake to change before taking charge of the students.

There were immediate wolf-whistles and hoots from the boys. Most of them were the senior lot who saw her running around naked in the dorm yesterday. The swimming instructors were surprised at their reaction, but shrugged. They thought Linda was quite the looker as well.

Linda was furious and as the supervisor for the session, she put her foot down and was exceptionally strict, even when it was not called for. Many of the boys were yelled at for next to nothing and even the instructors frowned at her.

The boys were extremely unhappy. Swimming was normally a fun activity but they were not allowed to have fun at all and were getting yelled at for simple things like not getting out of the water fast enough so that someone else could take their lane. As the session drew to a close, many of the boys walked back to the showers looking dejected and annoyed.

Linda was pleased with herself. She had shown those silly boys who was boss. She was a strong, independent, married woman and she was not going to put up with any shenanigans.

Smiling to herself, Linda decided to have a swim. However, just before she got into the water a voice called out to her.

"You're not much of a swimmer, are you?"

It was Brad. Linda felt her face going red with anger.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, I just don't think you're a good swimmer, that's all," replied Brad, studying his fingernails in a haughty sort of way that just made Linda's blood boil.

"And why do you think that," asked Linda as her eyes narrowed and she prepared to yell at him and bring this brat down a notch. A student who wasn't quite as bold would have backed away immediately when confronted with these obvious warning signs.

"A good swimmer would use the diving board, that's why," said Brad, supremely unperturbed by the look of obvious fury on Linda's face.

"I AM a good swimmer," retorted Linda hotly, without giving her words much thought.

"Prove it and use the diving board instead then, Miss."

"I WILL!"

Linda stomped her way to the ladder leading up to the diving board and was up and overlooking the pool before she knew it. It was then that she realized how high up it was.

Linda swallowed nervously as she looked down at the pool. She felt her knees knocking together in fear and she started chewing on a well-manicured fingernail. Perhaps this was a bad idea. She turned to go back down the ladder but found her way barred by two boys.

"Come on, you're holding up the line," said Brad smugly and his friend tapped his foot impatiently.

Linda turned back to the pool trying to keep her balance and not tumble into the water below. She looked down fearfully as she inched her way closer to the edge. Suddenly she received a hard slap on the backside.

"OW! EEEEEEKKKK!"

The slap on her bottom made her jump, and unfortunately for Linda, she jumped right off the diving board.

SPLASH!

Linda found herself completely submerged, whirling around under the water as she tried to figure out which side was up. Finally her head broke the surface. Linda felt relieved, but also jubilant. She had never dived into the pool off the board before and completely forgot her undignified fall.

However, her jubilation was cut short as she spied Brad at the side of the pool. He reached into the pool and pulled out a familiar blue cloth. With a start Linda recognized what it was and looked down at herself. She was completely naked in the swimming pool!

Linda covered herself under the water and was temporarily relieved to realize that Brad and his laughing friend were the only people who were left at the poolside. With a sinking heart she watched as Brad calmly walked away with her suit.

Linda stepped out of the pool covered in nothing but little droplets of pool water. She looked around fearfully, but for the moment she wasn't in anyone's direct line of sight. She covered her boobs and pussy and slipped and slid as she ran towards the changing rooms. Just before she made it to the changing rooms, she stopped short. Male voices could be heard around the corner. Linda quickly pulled open the nearest door and ducked behind it and not a moment too soon. Two young men walked past the door without noticing her. Linda peered out from behind the door and watched as they walked away. She breathed a sigh of relief. A muffled laugh alerted her to the fact that she wasn't alone.

Linda turned around slowly and fearfully and then screamed. She was in the boys changing room. At least 40 fully-dressed young lads were staring at her with huge grins on their faces. It was the senior boys again and they were looking jubilant.

"EEEEEEEEKKKK!!"

The boys all burst into laughter as Linda panicked and ran about with her booty on display.

Linda whirled around and frantically tried the door but it wouldn't budge. What she didn't realize was that she was pulling the handle of the door that was meant to be pushed. She was simply panicking too much to even read the big PUSH sign on the door.

Linda was still trying to pull the door open when her buttcheeks were confidently spread and her tight little asshole was revealed to the laughing and cheering young men.

***

"How was your day, dear?"

"Oh, just fine," mumbled Linda and blushed hotly as she replied to her husband's daily query. Her well-rounded buttcheeks clenched tight to cover her still aching asshole. "Just fine."

The doorbell rang and Linda stood up and went to the door as her mind continued to replay the events of the day in a continuous humiliating loop.

"Why don't you show me those boobs, pumpkin head?"

"I.. What.. YOU again! AAARRGH! Stop calling me silly names like pumpkin head, you idiot!"

"But you are a pumpkin head," replied Gemmell and promptly produced a hollow pumpkin from behind his back and stuck it on Linda's head.

"Wha.. HEY!!!!"

Linda struggled valiantly to pull the pumpkin off her head, while Gemmell started unbuttoning her blouse.

"You have such big tits for a short slim chick y'know. Glad you agreed to show them to me," said Gemmell as he completely removed her blouse. With a quick flick and a whisk, Linda's bra was whipped away and her big round boobs sprang free of their confines.

Linda managed to pull the pumpkin off her head just in time to appear in a second selfie with Gemmell. The first one was him with Linda's boobs on display and her face covered by a pumpkin and the second was the same thing except Linda's furious face was also in it.

"Who was it?" Sam asked looking up as his wife got back to her seat with a red face. He didn't realize she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her blouse anymore.

"No one," mumbled Linda in response and resumed eating her dinner in tortured silence.

***

Things were becoming unbearable in school. Linda found herself the constant recipient of hoots and whistles from the older students and even some of the younger ones were taking it up although they didn't know the reason behind it all.

Linda felt sure that things would only go from bad to worse if she didn't put a stop to the matter, and it was with great trepidation and reluctance that she sought a meeting with Brad alone after school.

When he arrived in the classroom, Linda made sure no one was around before speaking.

"Now see here, Brad, you and the other students are going too far with your cheap attitude and you boys are really starting to annoy me now. I'd like us to put this whole thing behind me. I.."

"Wait just a moment, miss. This is not the right place to discuss this. Follow me."

Saying this, the infuriating boy strolled out of the classroom and beckoned to her to follow.

Linda grumbled under her breath as she followed. "How dare he tell me what to do.. The little brat!" Nevertheless, she followed the boy, knowing he was her best chance at getting some of her respect back.

To Linda's surprise, Brad led her outside the school and behind the bike sheds. She had never been here before. The place was deserted and there were large trees that seemed to give the place shade and privacy. There were also cigarette ends scattered around that indicated that students frequented this place quite often for private smoking breaks and all sorts of other illegal activities.

"Now Miss, how badly do you want me to get you out of this?"

"I.. Brad, look here, I need to get out of this fix. The students are all laughing at me, and I can't have that. I would lose my job if the truth gets out about me running around naked all over the place and it will be hard for me to find a teaching job anywhere."

"So are you willing to do as I say to save your job and dignity?"

"I... um.. yes."