Bimbo MILF

Story Info
My friend's mom is a bimbo.
5.4k words
4.66
136.2k
304
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,313 Followers

My friend's mom is a bimbo.

And that's not me being mean or anything, she really fits all the requirements of a bimbo. She's sexy as hell, with big tits and a tight body which she loves to show off with the clothes she wears. She's 42, but dresses like a high schooler. I still remember my friend having to tell his mom that it's not appropriate to wear a crop top and short shorts whenever he had friends over. I don't mind though, as she looked good as hell. Honestly, I don't think she minded much either.

She has long blonde hair that always looks perfect, and her makeup is always done as well. Not only that, but she married a rich older man as well.

She's also dumb as a brick.

I knew she wasn't the smartest person when I met her, but I never thought of her as a bimbo. That is, until she accidentally spilled water onto my pants and began to try to dry it off with a towel. The key detail here is that she spilled water right where my cock was, and didn't seem to care that it was getting hard as she kept drying.

After that, I began to realize that she truly is a bimbo.

Now, I've always had a thing for her, so that actually makes my plan today almost sure to work.

You see, my friend has to go on a camping trip with his dad, and they left today.

Why do I know that?

Well, because he was bitching to me about how he had to go camping with his dad in the middle of winter the moment he found out. And today, he was bitching about how he's gonna be gone for a week.

Which means that sexy Mrs. Atkins is all alone, and no one is around to stop me from putting my plan into motion.

I get into my car and drive to Glenn's house, thinking of Mrs. Atkins the whole way there. When I finally pull into the driveway, I get out and walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell.

"Coming!" I hear Mrs. Atkins call out.

A couple seconds after I hear her voice, the door swings open. Like I expected, it's Mrs. Atkins, and she's wearing a tight, white sweater and black yoga pants.

"Oh, hi there Chase!" she says, a smile beaming on her beautiful face.

"Hi Mrs. Atkins, is Glenn home by any chance?" I innocently ask.

Her smile turns into a pout.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, but Glenn and his father left for a camping trip just this morning! Did he not tell you?" she asks.

"No, I guess he forgot..." I say, sighing. "Well, I guess, I can just go home and be alone..." I say, dramatically turning around.

"Wait, why don't you keep me some company?" she asks.

And she took the bait.

I instantly turn around on my heel.

"Oh, are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you or anything." I say, trying to seem polite.

"Of course! You know I love having you around! I'm just doing some baking and watching romcoms. You know, boring old lady stuff." she says, laughing.

"Mrs. Atkins, you know you're not old." I flirt.

"Oh, you little charmer. Now, get inside before you start getting cold. It's freezing out there!" she says, hurrying me inside.

If there's one thing I always loved about Mrs. Atkins, it was how motherly and caring she was.

And how hot she was.

It's a mix of both, really.

As I'm rushed into the house, my nose is filled with the wonderful scent of cookies.

"Do you want some cookies? They're chocolate chip!" she asks.

Before I can even answer, she's already walking off towards the kitchen to get me some cookies and milk.

As she walks, I of course watch her perfect ass as she walks away.

God, I love this house.

I sit down on the couch, and she comes into the living room and sits down right next to me, sitting the plate of cookies on the coffee table and handing me the glass of milk.

"So, I can change the channel if you don't want to watch this, since I know it's some boring and girly movie, and I don't mind, really!" she says, reaching for the remote.

"No, it's alright. I kind of like movies like this anyways." I say, not lying.

Her eyes widen at this.

"Really! Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I just wish Glenn's father would think the same way. I just want someone to watch these movies with and talk about them with!" she says, smiling.

"Well, if I were Mr. Atkins, I would love to watch these movies with you." I tell her.

"Aw, if only, right?" she says, laughing.

She turns away, and all I can think about is what else I would do if I were Mr. Atkins.

We watch the movie, and as time goes on, we get closer so that we're touching shoulders and that there's a blanket covering the two of us, which the combined heat from both of our bodies are making it exceptionally cozy and warm.

When the movie finishes up, she leans back and stretches, and I can see her sweater ride up a little bit, showing off some of her toned stomach.

She notices me looking at her stomach, and she pulls her sweater down, before laughing.

"Don't look! I think I ate too many cookies!" she exclaims.

"I couldn't tell. In fact, you actually have a better body that most of the girls at my school." I say, trying to flirt some more.

"Aw, thank you for saying that! I'm glad someone notices how much effort I put into maintaining this body!" she says, jokingly flexing.

"Besides, if there's anyone that's eaten too many of your cookies, it's me!" I say, taking off my shirt to not-so-subtlety show her my lean and toned body.

She blushes a little bit at this, before finally speaking up.

"No, I think you're still a handsome young man." she says, her eyes drifting down to my chest every now and then.

I put my shirt back on, but she keeps going.

"You know, even when Glenn's father was in shape, he wasn't that toned! What kind of exercise do you do?" she asks me.

"Oh, you know, cardio, weightlifting, dieting. If I ate your delicious food as much as Mr. Atkins did, I'm sure I'd lose my figure too." I say.

I mean, I'm not wrong. I could eat whatever Mrs. Atkins make all damn day.

"Aw, you little flirt!" she says. pinching my cheeks. "Speaking of which, you're welcome to come over whenever you want this week, since I'll just be home alone most of the time!" she tells me.

"Well, I did tell my parents that I was staying over here tonight, so maybe we could have a sleepover?" I ask.

"Hm..." Mrs. Atkins says.

Honestly, this might be the hardest I've ever seen her think.

"Well, Glenn and his father would freak out if they found out..." she tells me.

"I can keep a secret. Besides, don't you want someone to keep you com[any?" I ask her.

"I guess you're right. Just don't tell anyone, got it?" she says.

"I won't tell a soul." I say, putting my hand on her leg.

She blushes again, and gets up.

"Would you like some more cookies? There's still plenty left, and there's still movies that are gonna play as well." she says in her motherly tone.

"Only if we get to keep watching them under this blanket." I tell her.

"Of course!" she says, turning around to get more cookies.

So far so good. She's reacting well to my advances, and being able to spend the night definitely helps.

She comes back with another big plate of cookies, and we eat and watch for about an hour.

Then, a sex scene comes on.

Mrs. Atkins is watching intently, not taking her eyes off the TV. It's admittedly a pretty good scene too, as it even gets me hard.

I glance over and see her bite her lip, and I know this is when I have to pounce.

"Everything alright, Mrs. Atkins?" I ask her.

"Hm? I-I'm fine!" she says. "Just a little... exciting." she finishes, clearing her throat.

"Missing Mr. Atkins?" I tease.

"Oh, stop it!" she says, laughing.

See what I mean when she acts more like a high schooler than my friend's mom? Most moms would have kicked my ass out for saying and doing what I've done, but she just keeps going along with it like some of the girls in my class.

"And honestly... it's not like I'm getting any less action this week with him gone." she says.

"Excuse me?" I ask her.

"It's nothing, just forget it." she says, looking away.

"Are you and Mr. Atkins not... doing it?" I ask, genuinely surprised.

"Well... no. Things have gotten a little stale, I guess." she says.

"What an idiot! If I were him, I'd be making sure you're getting satisfied at least a couple times everyday!" I think to myself.

"Chase!" she says, looking shocked.

Shit. Guess I did more than just think it.

Well, can't stop now.

"Sorry, but I mean it! You're hot as hell! I mean, look at you! How could Mr. Atkins resist you!" I tell her, looking her dead in the eyes.

She blushes more, and starts to fidget.

"Really?" she asks.

"Really! I mean, just look at what you do to me!" I say, standing up and letting her see the impressive bulge in my pants.

Her eyes widen, and I can easily tell that she's never seen one as big as mine. Only makes this easier.

"Oh..." she whispers, unable to take her eyes off of it.

I sit back down, trying to pretend I did it in the heat of the moment and didn't actually plan to do that.

"Sorry, it's just... if I were him, I'd make sure you were getting what you deserved." I tell her, my cock throbbing.

"Well, I'm... flattered, definitely. And with that, I'm sure you could." she says, motioning her head down towards my bulge.

I swear, her doing that makes it feel like it's gonna rip my pants open.

"I mean... I can keep a secret, Mrs. Atkins." I tell her.

She looks at me, then looks away, then looks at me again. She's obviously giving this a lot of thought, and fidgets around some more. Finally she bites her lip, and starts to speak.

"Can you?" she asks.

"Yes, it'll be our little secret. Or in this case, a pretty big secret." I smirk.

She smiles back.

"I can too, then." she says. "So... how do you want t-"

She's unable to finish, as I pull her in to kiss her mid-sentence. She hesitates at first, but begins to kiss back, her tongue shyly connecting with mine.

I push her back onto the couch, so I'm pressed up against her in between her legs, feeling the heat coming off of her pussy onto my bulge. I start to slowly dry hump her, and I can hear her giggle and moan into my mouth.

I run a hand down from her face onto her round and soft breast, squeezing it softly. She doesn't stop me, and instead just grabs my hand and makes me grope it even harder. She kisses me back harder, her eyes clenched shut as she does so.

I start to get even harder, and I direct her hand down to my crotch. When her hand gets there, she pauses, and I see her eyes open wide, before closing again while she starts to rub it.

Guess I really did shock her with how big I am.

She breaks the kiss, breathing heavily.

"Chase, I-I don't know what I'm-" she starts.

"Shhhhh..." I shush her. "We both want this." I whisper.

"No, I do! It's just... this just all feels so wrong!" she protests, although not even trying to push me away.

"Really? Because I'm feeling pretty good." I tease, gently brushing her face.

I lean in and kiss her again, and she wraps her arms around me, pulling me down into the couch once again.

This time, though, clothes start to come off.

It started with my shirt and jacket, and after she gushed over my body, my pants came off next, with my boxers barely holding my cock in before I practically rip them off.

"Chase! That thing really is massive!" she says, barely able to hide her smile.

"About as big as you expected?" I ask.

"No, it's even bigger!" she says, laughing.

"You been thinking about it even before this?" I tease.

"Well... sometimes the thought would pop up in my head, but I never imagined this!" she says.

Without another word, she finally takes off that sweater.

Underneath it, lies that beautiful body I've fantasized about ever since my balls dropped. It's perfect. Her curves are amazing, the way her bra holds those breasts I've wanted to suck on for so long. Then, off comes her yoga pants, and I have to stare again at the way her panties sit perfectly on her hips.

It's even better than what I imagined.

"Mrs. Atkins, I've thought about this for so fucking long..." I whisper, admiring her body.

She blushes at this.

"Really?" She coyly asks, as if she didn't just strip in front of me.

"Really. Shit, I've always thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. And seeing you like this, it only reaffirms that." I tell her.

I really wanted to say sexiest instead of beautiful, but this sounds more romantic. And makes it less likely for her to slap me. Although, I do think she is also the most beautiful woman in the world. It's just sexiest is all that can run through my mind right now.

I lean in and kiss her again, pulling her forward so that she's on top of me on the couch. As we're kissing, I reach back and unhook her bra, which she helps take off for me.

To no one's surprise, her tits look even better without a bra covering them. The moment her hard nipples are uncovered, I start to play with them, gently pinching them.

"Mmmm... Chase..." she moans out, running her fingers through my hair.

I kiss and suck on her neck, only making her moan louder as she digs her nails into my hair.

Fuck, how was Mr. Atkins not constantly fucking this woman?

While I'm kissing on her, I feel her start to move, and when I open my eyes, I see her shifting so that she can pull her panties off.

Guess she didn't wanna keep waiting.

"Pull those boxers down. We're gonna try something Mr. Atkins never did with me." she says, her voice now hoarse.

Christ, what would he NOT wanna do with her?

I was expecting something really kinky or weird, but instead-

"Are you alright with 69'ing?" she asks me.

-it's something as basic as 69'ing.

No wonder her sex life with Mr. Atkins is so dull.

Obviously, I say yes as fast as I can, as the thought of her straddling my face and sucking my cock is something your average man would kill for.

She beams with happiness after she hears my answer, and clumsily maneuvers herself so that she's in position.

As her bare pussy is inches in front of my face, I can't help but stare at it. Here I am. Staring right at Mrs. Atkins' bare cunt, which has just a little stubble of hair, making it all the more enticing to me.

While I'm admiring it, Mrs. Atkins speaks up.

"Now, I've never been with a man as... big as you are, so I might not be very good at it..." she says, as I feel her hand gently caress my aching cock.

Just hearing that instantly makes whatever she's about to do so much fucking better.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure it's gonna feel fucking amazing." I say, grabbing her hips and bringing her cunt to my mouth.

To start off, I lick her up and down slowly, which gets a giggle and some light moans out of her. She then starts to lick my cock in return, which also gets some moans out of me. Her warm tongue slowly goes up the shaft of my cock, where it slows down even further once it gets to my aching head.

"Fuck, Mrs. Atkins..." is all I can moan in response.

She pauses for a second, and then lifts her head up.

"Can you not call me Mrs. Atkins? It makes me feel kinda... bad?" she says.

Shit, guess I never thought about that.

"Then what should I call you?" I ask her.

"Just call me Nicole. At least, only when we're alone." she tells me.

I thought I was already as hard as I could get, but that managed to push me even further.

"Alright then, Nicole." I say, as I start to run my tongue along her pussy.

"Mmmmm... That's better." she says, going back to running her tongue up and down my stiff cock.

I grab onto her hips and hold her steady while I continue to eat her our, enjoying both the taste of her along with the amazing sensation I'm feeling as she goes down on me in return.

I gently circle her clit, listening to her moaning in pleasure as I do so, and I notice that the more I go, the less she licks or sucks my cock.

A little selfish, if you ask me.

Luckily for her, I'm a generous lover, so I keep doing what I'm doing, all while listening to her sweet voice moan and whisper my name.

She shoves my cock back in her mouth and this time does her best to keep it in there, as I can feel her muffled moans on my cock as she works her mouth on it.

As I keep paying attention to her clit, she starts to wiggle around more, and I in return hold her hips harder, which judging by the noises she made because of that, I can tell she's a fan of.

I feel her slide my cock out of her mouth, and her breathing is more ragged now.

"Jesus..." is all she gets out.

I don't respond, as I'm too busy using my tongue on her clit.

"Oh-" she squeals, pausing for a bit.

"-fuck!" she finishes.

I chuckle in response, and grab her by the ass and push her down into my face more, which makes her grab onto my legs tightly.

"Chase!" she moans.

I give her a hard smack across the ass, not daring to move my face even an inch away from her slit.

"Don't you dare stop!" she orders.

Wow, didn't know she had it in her to get authoritative like that.

I like it.

Of course, I'm not deaf, so I keep paying attention to her clit with my tongue, not faster, and not slower. It's getting sore from being used so much, but I power through it.

"Oh! God!" she squeals out, her voice becoming more and more high pitched the longer I keep going.

I can feel her body squirm more, and I just hold her in place even harder.

"Chase! Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" she screams out, digging her nails into my legs.

For what feels like a minute, the room is just filled with the sounds of her screaming my name along with other obscenities. She starts to die off after all this, and I just keep circling her clit, waiting for her to decide if she's had enough.

I keep licking until she lifts herself up off of me, her legs shaky.

She stands up, collects herself, and then starts laughing.

"That... that was amazing! Holy shit!" she says in between her ragged breaths and laughs.

"Mr. Atkins can't do that?" I cockily ask.

"Oh, I think you already know the answer to that!" she says, pushing her hair back.

I lay back and stretch on the couch, my cock still glistening from it being in her mouth.

"What? You want me to do some work this time?" she asks, eyeing my cock.

"I mean, I don't mean to brag or anything, but I DID do most of the work earlier..." I tease.

"Oh, you little!" she says, straddling me in no time at all.

She hovers over the head of my cock, letting it rub against her entrance.

"I'm not trying to tease you or anything, really. It's just... you're really big." she says.

"Nicole, you know just how to make a man feel good about himself." I tease.

She laughs at this, and slowly lowers herself onto it.

"Oh shit..." she whispers as she slides down.

"Fuck, you're really tight!" I say, putting my hands on her hips.

"And you're really, REALLY, thick!" she moans in response.

Finally she slides down to the base of my cock, and sits there for a moment.

"Alright. Just uh... let me get used to this." she says, slowly moving herself up and down.

"No problem, I'm just enjoying the view." I say, admiring her amazing body.

She meekly smiles at me, and starts to speed up just a little bit.

The only noises that can be heard are our gentle moans and the soft and steady squeaking of the couch.

I run my hands up and down the curves of her body, admiring her beauty. Women like Nicole were different from the girls my age. The girls my age were cute, but women like Nicole? They knew what they wanted. And God, did Nicole know what she wanted, even if it took her a bit to accept it.

"Mmmmm..." she moans, biting her lower lip as she starts to develop a rhythm.

"Feel good, Nicole?" I casually call her by her name.

"Oh, yes!" she says, her hands pushed against my chest.

"Good, because you feel amazing." I tell her, letting my hands slide up to grope her tits.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,313 Followers
12