Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 04

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
5.1k words
4.74
26.5k
25

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

PART 004

"Now bend over my desk, you schoolgirl slut!"

The electrifying effect of his heated demand on his class was astonishing. Stacey tore open her jacket, sending buttons flying and releasing her huge pale tits only to throw herself at Dr Turner. The rest of the class scrambled frantically to get out from behind their tables like a pack of starving animals hearing the dinner bell. The primal musk that many of them released filled his nostrils as he grabbed Stacey roughly and pushed her down over his desktop. He squashed her big pillowy rack against the polished wood as he hiked her tight miniskirt up and exposed her luscious ass, finding it completely unfettered by panties.

"Yes, Doctor Turner! Punish your naughty student! I'm such a wicked little slut..."

SMACK!

Before he even knew what he was doing Dr James Turner PhD had brought his palm down on a perfect blemishless asscheek in a ringing slap. The firm flesh jiggled and reddened under the blow but the sharp gasp escaping Stacey's parted lips was undeniably erotic.

"You've flaunted yourself shamelessly in front of me for weeks now, you hussy. All of you have! Is this what you wanted... To see me break?" He barked furiously. One hand holding her bent over the desk as the other raised for another strike.

SMACK!

"Oh yes, Doctor Turner. We're all just a bunch of cock-hungry whores who need to be taught a lesson by you and your big teacher dick!" Stacey cried wantonly, her soft cheek pressed hard against the desktop. She wiggled her round hips and pushed up on her tippy toes to present her firm peach of an ass in all its glory up to him.

Dr Turner didn't know which emotion blazed hottest in his chest; the inflamed rage at himself for finally succumbing to his desires or molten carnal craving to finally fulfill his every darkest fantasy with these exquisite teen-queen temptresses.

SMACK!

"Well, you're going to get it, Stacey... all of you are going to get it." He panted, pulling at his belt and boxers. "You're going to take it all and thank me for putting you in your place."

"Yaaasss~ Please Doctor, we need you to discipline us!"

Pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankles, he took his steely cock in pussyhand and guided it unceremoniously right into her pulsing wet womanhood causing her to cry out in shocked delight. Dr Turner's eyes closed in pleasure as her tight young pussy squeezed down around his raging manhood. He sank to the very hilt then pulled back, preparing for a second heavy thrust deep into her moaning, wriggling body.

His eyes shot open as he felt soft hands gently cup his cheeks. Another student; Belinda, had taken off her mockery of a uniform blouse and climbed up onto his desk beside Stacey. She knelt on the polished surface and pressed her swollen breasts to his panting lips where they soon found a stiff nipple damp with leaking milk. Just the first few drops hitting his parched tongue caused him to groan deeply.

"Please Doctor, we all need your strong guiding hand. We've been terribly dirty girls who need a good... hard... lesson in how to behave." The crimson-haired coed moaned as he suckled and swallowed a mouthful of her delicious cream.

"Oh gawd! Fuck me... Fuck me hard, Dr Turner!" Stacey babbled, wildly slapping her wide hips back against his pounding crotch, burying his angry cock deep into her hot, clenching honeypot.

James Turner growled loudly and began sawing his straining shaft in and out of her with an intense level of energy and vigor he hadn't known he still possessed. He felt the press of the rest of his cum-starved barely-eighteen students crowding against his body, their soft enticing hands, hot mouths and billowing breasts pressing up into his back and sides as he rammed his plundering manhood deep into Stacey again and again.

"Please, Doctor Turner... we need you..." A mocha skinned beauty named Clara sighed into his ear as she wrapped her ample bosom around one of his biceps.

"Won't you teach me next, pleeease~?" Begged Tiffany--the gorgeous one-time head of the campus chastity movement--as she all but tore Dr Turner's shirt off his back. "My pretty pink pussy is sooo~ wet for you..."

"Don't you think my big ass looks totally in need of a good spanking too, Doc?" Tittered Hannah, a stunning nymphet with the massive chest and rear end of an overinflated sex-doll. "You can smack it and ride it until you..."

The entire class began to gasp and moan in unrestrained desire as they fervently watched him piston his rod madly in out of Stacey's dripping cunt. Her breathless gasps turned to wailing shrieks of gleeful exhilaration as her body quaked in climax, the sound of her lewd exaltations fueling him on like a base rutting beast.

"Oh fuck yes, Doctor! Pin me down and teach me a lesson with your fat fucking cock! Yes, yesyesyes~..."

Dr Turner's head spun as he felt her sopping channel pulling at his shaft with each lancing penetration and grunted in gratification as he felt the blunt tip of it knocking on the entrance to her young womb. The taste of Belinda's sweet milk in his mouth and the musky miasma of so many randy, ready XXX-girls filling his nostrils seemed to cloud his mind like a dense San Francisco fog.

For all his dizzying intellect Dr Turner couldn't fathom why he had waited so long to give in to this feeling; this full body rush of pleasure and power. His entire being trembled in ecstasy and he reached out to grasp the massive tit of a lissome blonde student who was rubbing her naked magnificence against him like a cat in heat. He squeezed hard, causing her to squeal in delight and shoot a line of warm milk across his bare chest.

He continued to feed on, grope and fondle the crowd of horny college coeds around him, all the while grinding his aching cock deep within Stacey's hungry pussy. Her grasping insides were almost scalding hot and her slick gaping hole seemed to be actually foaming with her dripping need.

Doctor Turner couldn't hold back, every cell in his body was crying out for release. Giving a voice to their plaintive needs he howled and erupted explosively in to mewling sex-kitten beneath him.

"Fuuuck meeee~!"

Stacey threw her lolling head back in ecstasy as another shuddering orgasm wracked her exquisite figure; a final gurgling cry escaping her lips before she collapsed onto the table in a twitching euphoric daze. An intoxicating rush of strength and power had completely overcome Dr Turner. ravenou

Even as his colossal climax ebbed he remained diamond hard and ravenous for more. He grabbed the petite blonde he had been furiously groping and with a mighty heave of his skinny arms, lifted her onto the crowded desk facing him.

"Wheeee~!" She squealed in girlish excitement as he hoisted her atop Stacey's prone, drooling body. "I'm next... do me, do me!"

Pressing her legs wide apart, Doctor Turner reached up under her short pleated schoolgirl skirt and tore the crotch out of the lacy white panties he found there. Through the lusty daze he took in the sight of her panting desperately for him. What was her name again?

Jayda... maybe Jenna?

It didn't matter anymore.

She was cute with champagne bangs framing her oval face, her body was of a willowy slender build offset by her huge wobbling knockers sitting high off of her slim chest proudly, nipples standing stiff and at attention. He vaguely remembered her from a senior class as he scooted her tight derriere over Belinda's and buried his head in the simpering coed's oversized cleavage, feeding hungrily.

Her small hands reached for his rock-hard dripping manhood and guided it readily to the glistening pink lips of her pussy. Dr Turner didn't need any more invitation and buried himself to the base inside of her, sliding easily into the impossibly busty student's snug cunt, feeling it stretch out to accommodate his ever growing cock.

Any onlooker would have heard a scream of delight emerge from a pile naked gyrating female bodies gathered about the chemistry professor's desk...

________________

Tom sat at home with his face buried in the palms of his hands; the problems were continually growing in number. He was already regretting leaving his sisters at the school, but that aside he had other concerns.

They were running short of money. He had managed to access his mothers savings through her online banking account but those were running dry and his own meager funds wouldn't last long either.

One of the questionable benefits of the fall of society was that while the lights stayed on and the toilets still flushed, a utilities bill had yet to arrive in the mail. But the grocery stores still expected payment if he wanted to put dinner on the table which left Tom with a bit of a dilemma.

Soon he would have to find a way to earn money or find a new way to get them food and vitals. Tom was certain that the XXX-infected women of this new world would pay him for...

The idea was unthinkable, especially after Dr Turner's revelation concerning the fate of men who caught the virus through sexual intercourse. There had to be another way...

A splashing sound outside brought him out of his gloomy musings, someone was in the pool... and he was the only person in the house at that moment. Tom leapt up the stairs three at a time, burst into Britney's room and stared angrily out the window overlooking the family pool.

Mrs. Hope was in the family pool and she wasn't alone. Splashing playfully with her was an implausibly buxom redhead in a black string bikini.

Tom's eyes drank the sight of the two of them like a man dying of thirst in the desert. Mrs. Hope's body was glistening wet as water droplets ran across her smooth creamy skin, down between her enormous breasts and over her slender shoulders. Her dark wet hair ran over her shoulders and back like indian ink, her teensy white Brazilian bikini concealing none of her generous curves or exaggerated assets.

The redhead's impressive body almost rivaled Mrs. Hope's for Tom's panicked attention, her skin was darkly tanned and firm, making her mounds seem like great golden orbs standing high and proud on her chest. Her limbs and torso were slender, smooth and lightly muscular like a born swimmer. Her big eyes sparkled a brilliant green as she laughed with Mrs. Hope, her full ruby lips forming a natural pout as they splashed each other like two playmates in a Penthouse photoshoot. Tom knew what they were doing and couldn't take it a second longer. He threw the window open and leaned out.

"What the hell are you doing in my pool? " He yelled angrily "Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops!"

Mrs. Hope and the beautiful red-head turned simultaneously and gazed at him with teasing smirks.

"Oooh! A man in uniform, that sounds tasty... if you can find one" Mrs. Hope purred, her voice full of lusty promise.

"I think I would prefer a pool boy right now..." Her sexy companion countered, her eyes drinking in the sight of Tom, "A youthful... virile... pool boy to rub lotion all over every inch of my skin."

Mrs. Hope laughed and picked up a leaf floating on the water's surface, holding it away from her between thumb and forefinger as though it were unsightly.

"The pool does need a good tending..." she remarked casually to the fiery-haired vixen before returning her gaze to him, "Why don't you come down here and clean it with us? We would be very, very grateful.'

Tom hung his head in despair and groaned at the thinly veiled proposition and Mrs. Hope smiled wickedly as she made her way up to pool steps lifting her soaked body from the water with the redhead close behind her. He glanced down at her, her white bikini bottoms were so tiny they barely concealed her plump cameltoe and left no doubt in Tom's mind that she was hairless in that region.

"My poor friend Tania here hasn't so much as seen a man's cock in over a week..." she continued running her fingertips across her swaying bosom "But I told her that I knew of a young stud who seemed to need constant relief from his... earthly desires."

Tania nodded fervently in agreement, never taking her eyes off of him. Then Mrs. Hope turned and kissed her friend long and passionately on the lips, softly uttering; "...poor thing."

Tom felt a familiar ache stir in his pants and closed his eyes in an attempt to gain control of himself. They made it hard... so goddamn hard to resist. Mrs. Hope turned back to him and reached her hands behind her back to untie the strings of her skimpy bikini top.

"You don't have to do anything," she assured him, her eyes shining impishly. "Just come down here and rub us both with a little sun lotion. We won't bite -- I promise"

Her teensy top came loose and fluttered to the ground exposing her vast luscious melons shimmering wetly, her fat nipples hard and erect like eraser nubs from the cold swim.

"Won't you come down?"

"I told you before, I'm never going to have sex with you!" shouted Tom blushing furiously as he heard his words echo around the quiet neighborhood.

Tania groaned in both her hunger for him and her disappointment at his rebuke but Mrs. Hope appeared to remain unphased by his rejection. Instead she turned back to her friend, kissing her again as she ran her delicate hands through the sexy playmates crimson hair and down her the graceful sweep of her back.

"Then I guess we will have to entertain ourselves..." she said, softly breaking away from the kiss.

With that, Mrs. Hope untied the sides of her string bikini and let the bottom of her swimsuit fall away. Tom stared fixedly on her prim hairless pussy and his eyes widened as she sat daintily upon the edge of the pool then laid herself back against the ground. She spread her legs invitingly even as Tania loosened her own bathing top releasing her own spectacular sun-kissed cleavage. The buxom beauty kneeled in the shallow water of the pool and leaned in to gently kiss the slick lips of Mrs. Hope's flushed womanhood.

Mrs. Hope whimpered in audible anticipation and reached her hands up to tease her own rubbery nipples where they stood proudly out from her enormous bust. Tom's cock strained against his jeans as she groped and pulled greedily at her own creamy tit-flesh causing her raspberry nubs to leak milk gently over her prostate form.

Tania thrust her face deep between Mrs. Hope's legs and began to lick her friend's dewy folds vigorously, causing the MILF to cry out and shudder in writhing ecstasy. It was too much for Tom, unzipping his fly he hurriedly released his thickening shaft from the constraints of his pants and began to stroke it energetically.

Mrs. Hope tilted her head back to stare at his engorged dick from her position below him as her grinning mouth parted in a victorious gasp. In a sudden quick movement, she seized her friend's head and thrust it hard into the valley between her legs, causing them both to writhe in gratification.

"Mmmhmmm~ He's watching us, Tania. Be a good girl and he might reward us with his hot hunky load."

"Mmmmph~!" Tania moaned into the luxuriating seductress's snatch as she lapped and slurped attentively.

Tom quickened the movements of his hand upon his rigid dick at the sight of the two women's bodies gyrating together as Tania continued to voraciously eat out Mrs. Hope. Then, in a moment of intimate inspiration, Tania raised her face from between Mrs. Hope's thighs and sinuously snaked her body up over her until she lay atop Mrs. Hope. Their wet, glistening bodies pressed lewdly against each other with their generous tits pushed firmly together.

In a daring display, Tania hooked her tanned thigh over Mrs. Hopes and thrust her hips forward until Tom could almost make out the sight of their pussies rubbing together. The sight of their shining bodies moving together, their lush asses bucking forward to meet each other's rolling hips pushed him to the edge. His balls tightened and his dick throbbed as he raced towards his peak.

Both women raised their faces up towards him as though instinctively sensing his moment of eruption. Just as he exploded out of the window, Mrs. Hope threw Tania roughly off of her. The two of them scrambled to position themselves beneath the warm shower of his sticky cum as his pulsating cock fired great white ropes of it out over the pool decking.

"Get off of me, bitch!"

"Move it, whore - he's about to blow!"

Tom watched in horrified fascination as the two women danced below him with mouths open and arms wide spread, attempting to catch as much of his seed as possible. It was like a vision out of a wet dream.

When he finally came down from his climax, he gazed out at the two of them feeling a mixture of much-needed gratification and guilty shame. If this is all they wanted of him, maybe he could deal with that... perhaps it was enough...

Tom slowly closed the window then turned away as Mrs. Hope and her friend began licking his warm juices off of each other's bodies with twisted expressions of hunger and ecstasy...

________________

Dr Turner was in a frenzy, his whole body seemed to scream in craven need and the girls surrounding him were yearning to satisfy it. His vision was obscured by a red haze brought on from sheer unrestrained lust that couldn't be satisfied with mere ejaculation.

"Oh fuck, Doctor Turner. You're teaching all of us so fucking gooood~..."

He pressed his lips to a swollen nipple offered to him by a pigtailed vixen who cried out sharply with each ravenous suck, all the while burying his cock into a luscious brunette with hair the color of dark chocolate flailing about her pretty head with each reckless thrust deep into her hungry cunt. Dr Turner grabbed her lush rounded hips and, with strength he didn't know he had, began pulling her harder into each pounding penetration, causing her body to shake in rapture and her glorious rack to ricochet wildly about on her chest.

He felt small hands clasp about his wrist, guiding them from the brunette's hips to somewhere warm and wet. The pigtailed schoolgirl mewled in displeasure as he pulled his head from her breasts and to glance at the distraction.

The small blonde he had fucked earlier (was her name Jane... or maybe Jamie?) had already broken from her post-orgasmic stupor and had placed his hand over her soiled pussy, prompting him to sate her everburning arousal again. Dr Turner blinked owlishly at her, his foggy mind trying to recall her face but now he could only recognize her as another hot wet hole that needed his throbbing cock stretching it out.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, yes Doc- oh gawd yeeesss~!"

The Classroom was littered with the panting bodies of four other sexy vixens he could vaguely remember rutting with like dirty animals. Each was in a different state of euphoric delirium after reaching climax with him. But there he was, still surrounded by five other young willing sex goddesses clamoring for his attention and his almighty immensity.

His fingers slid easily into the small blondes snatch and began working her clit energetically, her whimpers began anew and his mouth returned hungrily to the pigtailed girl's immense milky melons.

"Mmmmm~ that's right, Doctor Turner... drink from my yummy boobies until you drain me dry. It feels sooo~ good when you suckle..."

The brunette beneath him was squealing in lustful elation as he drove himself brutally into her over and over again, one hand on her generous fleshy hip directing their movements together like a crazed choreographer. The feeling of her slick womanhood squeezing his rigid shaft sent electric bolts of pleasure like arcing lightning up Dr Turner's spine.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers
12