Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 06

Story Info
An apocalyptic story about a mystery Bimbo virus...
4.4k words
4.62
19.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,249 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

PART 006

Tom didn't feel any better in the morning when Britney came to wake him.

Both girls were dressed and prepared for school and college respectively. It was a bleak reminder of the risks they were taking by returning to the outside world and mingling with the infected student population. He didn't blame them for wanting some semblance of normality in all the madness that had overtaken all their lives but he couldn't help but to see it as recklessly foolhardy. It was only Thursday which meant he only had to endure it for two more days before taking the weekend to re-evaluate this new development.

"We've eaten but Jessica is making you some toast and then we need to go." Britney said apologetically. "I don't want to be late for gymnastic training."

Tom wiped the sleep from his eyes and made his staggering way to the bathroom. Soon he was washed, fed and climbing into the driver's seat of the family wagon feeling all the soaring tension of yesterday on repeat. He addressed the two girls seriously as they pulled out into the street.

"The same rule applies as yesterday. If anything happens that makes you feel at risk or in danger, get somewhere safe and call me immediately." He stated emphatically. "I'll only be there briefly to see Dr Turner and then I'll have to leave you or I'm liable to start a riot."

A sex riot... was that different from an orgy? ...or maybe a one man gang-bang would be a better definition.

"Jeez, get over yourself." Jessica drawled from the passenger seat. "I swear you boys have only gotten worse since this all started."

"What boys?" Tom snapped back a little harder than he intended, "Are you seeing something that I'm not? Because I'm not spotting too many men wandering the streets these days."

That seemed to take the wind out of her sails and her look turned pensive and she stared fixedly out the window to avoid eye-contact. Britney, ever the sweetheart, came to her rescue.

"We will, Tom. I promise." She reassured him from the back seat. "The first hint of any funny business and we'll lock ourselves in the nearest classroom and call."

They both nodded and the rest of the journey to the school was passed with Britney's excited prattle about her part in the Gymnastics Tournament the next day. The reminder of it seemed to drop on Tom's shoulders like a physical weight, another hazardous expedition out into the epidemic stricken public...

All those worries were momentarily forgotten as they pulled into the college car park.

The place seemed to be buzzing like a kicked beehive and before Tom could make a worried observation on the matter, both the girls were scrambling out of the car as if he were about to change his mind.

To be fair Tom nearly had but now there was no choice but to follow his sisters across the street into the crowds of students and teachers milling about in small groups and talking excitedly.

"...seven foot tall with a cock like a baseball bat..."

"I heard it was last spotted behind the bleachers..."

The first thing that became quickly apparent was that every avid gossiper was ludicrously female and clearly infected with the XXX-virus. Though something was causing them so much excitement that--for the moment at least--even Tom was being passively ignored. A shocked gasp from Britney gained his attention though as she peered into the heart of the thronging females.

"Oh my god -- it's Ms summers! Look at her boobs..."

Tom looked over the sea of pretty heads and spotted the teacher in question. The change in her wasn't just astonishing, it was jaw-dropping. The auburn-haired gym instructor's breasts were freakishly full, perfectly spherical and looked heavy with milk, even much more so than all but the bustiest XXX-infected mega-milfs he had seen on the newscasts.

Each of Ms Summers tremendous knockers were near the size of her own head. They would have easily been rivals to Ms Hope's colossal assets and Tom knew they were exceptional, even in this new bra-busting golden age of heroically heaving bosoms.

He immediately recognized them as the tits of an overactive XXX-slut. Any infected woman with mounds that huge would have needed to have entertained legions of sexual partners just as Ms Hope had as the first carrier in their suburb. Even so, it wasn't completely impossible...

Tom grabbed Britney's hand and dragged her away from the hyer-focused crowd of sexual sirens while they were all still distracted.

"Come on, I know you've seen this sort of thing before. Just keep away from them okay?" He whispered to her harshly but she remained unconvinced.

"But yesterday... they were only about half that size." She protested and that revelation brought Tom to a dead stop.

"Are you sure?" He demanded urgently.

"Yes! I don't know what she's going to do, she won't fit in her leotard now. Her hips and thighs look thicker too."

Tom risked a glance over the crowd again and immediately regretted it.

Ms Summers had spotted him and was sauntering through the mass of her admiring sisterhood, swaying in ways that would have been impossible for her twenty hour hours earlier. Tom recoiled defensively but couldn't drag his eyes off of her impossibly voluptuous form.

She was dressed in pale blue Lycra yoga shorts that stretched impossibly tight over her unbelievably lush hips and were cut short atop of her strong generous thighs. Her top must have been a loose fitting pink cotton tank-top once but was now so low cut and was so completely filled out by her fleshy orbs that they looked as though they might spill free of it at the slightest provocation.

She looked pleased at his goggling reaction to her newfound figure and Tom prepared himself for her inevitable onslaught of lewd suggestions or straight-out propositions. He prepared himself to run if necessary.

Then surprised him with her unexpected question...

"Hello Tom. Can you tell us all where we might find Doctor Turner?"

Tom blinked in confusion.

Was it possible that there was something more important to this top-heavy minx than the immediate need for his cock? He felt strangely offended on some level then shook it off with a sigh. Maybe Jessica had been onto something when she told him off but... His mind boggled as he stared at the crowd of women that was giving off the same hungry vibe as a school of piranhas.

"Ummm... I don't know."

It was all he could think to say as his eyes played over them and then fell on the chemistry professor's old sedan. It was still parked in the same spot as the day before but its bonnet was crushed in as though a wrecking ball had been dropped on it.

Tom struggled to clear his head; the pheromone smell of the crowd of women was reaching him. It had begun to fog his thoughts with their enticing scent and a few of them were beginning to eye him lustfully now. After-all, while it was clear that Dr Turner wasn't here, Tom was and he was still a man. A man with a dick... it was time to beat a hasty retreat. Tom ran for the car.

"Don't forget to bring Britney to the Gymnastics Competition on Sunday!" Ms Summers called after him while laughing. "She's very important to the team and I'm sure you'll want to be there to... support us all."

________________

Dr Turner awakened slowly to the warmth of the morning sun and the sounds of birds singing somewhere nearby.

"What- where am I?"

The gray-haired school teacher sat up and looked about. He hadn't a clue of where he was and how he had gotten there.

The last thing he could remember was the screaming pain of excruciating cramps racking his entire body when he had been with Ms Summers in the college parking lot the evening before. It was morning now and he was sitting amid a clump of birch trees in a suburban park somewhere.

"Mmmhmmm... don't stop..."

He started with a shock at the sleep-slurred words and gaped at the sight of two women lying on either side of him. Both deep in slumber and naked as newborns.

They were a pair of ebony goddesses who could have been twin sisters and their glorious physiques were just as breath-taking as their naked presence.

Both were slender and athletic in appearance but had tremendous breasts the size of basketballs that heaved and quivered beneath their chins with each restful sigh and sleeping breath.

Their child-bearing hips were wide but tapered into slender lissome waistlines that seemed to loudly advertise their candidacy for motherhood as did their strong fleshy thighs. These two gorgeous dark creatures were both heavenly aspects of raw sexuality and fertility.

Just the sight of them there and sudden realization that he too was naked--but for a few scraps of torn clothing--told him what must have happened during the night he couldn't recall.

He looked down at his naked self in confusion; his cock was hanging between his legs with a hammer-like weight that he couldn't seem to get used to. One thing was clear, he had to find something to cover himself or the sight of it and he would drive any roaming XXX-girl dangerously wild.

He began to search about the small grove for anything to cover himself with when one of the infected beauties stirred, her eyes fluttering open in a blissful awakening and blearily focused them on him.

"So the Beast is awake again, I shouldn't be surprised..." She purred softly, stretching herself out on the grass with the grace of a wildcat and sighing contently. "...I'll swear that I've never felt so thoroughly fucked and well satisfied."

Dr Turner trembled at the sight of her lounging there eyeing him coyly. Right now all he wanted was to get back to the school and his lab to figure out what was happening to him.

"...I almost didn't recognize you at first." The over-stacked slut continued, "But I can see the resemblance now. Gods above but it was incredible how gloriously rough you were with my friend and I last night."

Dr Turner felt more than a little out of his depth.

Both by his strange awakening after losing an entire evening's worth of time and this easy going attitude that the XXX-beauty in front of him was displaying. He knew the sight of his naked body should have been driving any infected woman wild with lust.

"Where am I? What happened?!" He managed to croak, massaging his aching thighs and calves as best he could.

"In the park silly," She replied, smiling as a hungry gleam returning to her big, dark eyes "Don't you remember?"

The blank look on the teacher's face prompted her to continue...

"My friend Darla and I were returning from a very disappointing day at work; no men left there you understand, when it... no, you came upon us in the evening. Right here, out in the open."

She gestured about to the grove of trees.

"We have never seen anything like it! It was massive and strong and..." her eyes drifted to Dr Turner's disproportionate manhood "Better equipped than any man we had ever dreamed of. It... you fucked both of us, again and again crying things like 'tits... need tits' or 'cunt!' To be frank, I think we actually passed out a few times and now look at me!"

She ran her hands up across her thick chocolate thighs, over her swelling hips and firm flat belly until she was gently fondling her incredible mountainous cleavage.

"I wasn't even nearly this well endowed... oooh... or sensitive yesterday." She cooed, then huffed in playful irritation "And now nothing in my wardrobe is going to fit me anymore."

It was all too much for Dr Turner, spotting a spandex dress hanging discarded on the lower branch of a tree he leapt to his feet snatching at it.

Then the old man bolted for freedom hastily wrapping the pilfered garment around his waist as he fled.

"Wait, where are you going? What's your number?!"

The earnest cry of dismay behind him only spurred him on into the street where he ran onwards in what he could only guess might be the direction of the college and his make-shift research lab...

________________

"Unmph~ c'mon, dammit!"

Mrs. Hope growled as she first withdrew then threw the dead vibrator aside and stared out the window towards the Brown's house again.

It was the latest in a range of extra-large, turbo-charged dildos just released but it did little to satisfy her endless cravings. She had spent the whole morning using her biggest and most powerful vibrators in a vain attempt to relieve herself of the persistent, overpowering yearning but they weren't enough.

It landed with a wet thump amid a pile of likewise expended battery-operated-boyfriends in widely varying sizes and shapes. All shiny with her pungent pussy-juices and completely useless.

They were never enough. Not when compared to the real deal.

Between the sextoys and Tom's few reluctant 'sperm donations' she was just barely managing to stay on top of her primal urges but she still felt like a woman dying of thirst while there was a tall glass of iced water just waiting next door. A glass from which she could only steal a few occasional sips.

It was infuriating and almost beyond her will to bear.

She had been watching the house as closely as possible all morning between thrusting one pleasure device or another into her sopping greedy snatch. It was all she could do to keep herself from prowling the streets like so many others. To keep from fighting with the crowds of her competition for any man that still dared venture out into public.

As they all had to do eventually.

She had seen Tom leave the house with his sisters and she had recognised their school uniforms leaving her with no doubt as to where they were heading. She also knew all about the current condition of the school and guessed that--as cautious as he was--Tom wouldn't dare stay there for longer than necessary.

So Pamela Hope just had to be patient and wait for him to return. Then, like a spider lurking in its web, she would have him all to herself at last.

"No pesky sisters to hide behind today, Tom sweetie." She said to herself.

That still left her with the problem of luring him out or at least flirting her way into his house. Pamela knew that if she could only get within arms reach of him, she could tease and caress him into a youthful passion that might satisfy her for days. Her pussy twitched at the lurid fantasy forming in her pretty head and she absent-mindedly began to slide her fingers into her moist womanhood to ease the fierce lust growing there again.

She had tried so many times. Always leaving her curtains open as she pleasured herself so he might watch, dressing in her most skimpified clothing and offering herself freely, even the stunt with her friend Tania in his family's swimming pool.

None of it had worked. There had to be a way to get him out of the house and into her...

Mrs. Hope's finger movements quickened and she gasped softly as she tried to think clearly, to devise a cunning plan to push Tom into the turbulent throes of unbridled lust. Her burning desire was blazing like a barely contained forest fire again. She could only continue to find new ways to tempt and seduce him... gasp~ at least until she could think clearly again and form... mmmph~ a proper... nnnrgh~ plan....

Mrs. Hope's free hand shot out, grasping for the only thing in reach. The big battery-dead vibrator.

She rammed the full thick ten inches of it inside of her pussy, desperately working it in and out of herself furiously... she needed a real man, not some lifeless machine! She needed a fat thrusting cock that could cum inside of her empty womb and bring her that sweet blissful relief.

...and soon!

________________

Meanwhile, not too far away...

Officer Baker's eyes widened as he glanced out the station window and spotted a young man drive past in a station wagon. He only caught a glimpse of the guy's harrowed face before the car rounded a corner and drove out of sight.

His sleep-starved mind raced and tracked the vehicle's course backwards...

The young man had come from the direction of the local college. So there were still some male youths who were keeping their heads on straight and staying away from those infernal packs of infected XXX-females. That was good.

It was more than he could say for the rest of his fellow police officers.

"Won't you come on over here. Just a bit closer, Stanley?" Purred a silken voice heavily laden with sultry charm. "If you won't let us out then at least let us suck you off from behind these bars."

His three man squad had secured themselves in the station once it had become clear what was happening outside. The whole region was being swarmed by these cock-hungry knockouts and the local PD had recognized too late what was going on. There hadn't been word from the HQ for days now and Officer Stanley Baker might still have been unconvinced of the severity of the situation had he not personally witnessed the effects of the plague on his fellow officers.

"Oh yeah..." Cooed another voice, husky with pent-up desire. "Or I can press my little ass up against them so you can plow it hard until you blow a hot load deep inside my tiniest hole."

Stanley shuddered, not daring to look back at the speakers and took another sip of his cold, bitter coffee. His hands shook as he raised the mug.

The station was a small suburban post, with only three compact holding cells. His squad had begun filling them with these crazed nymphomaniacs on charges such as public indecency before the word had come out that a nation-wide emergency was being declared.

The news reports had been contradictory and confusing. No one had a clear idea of what was going on until Sergeant Howard had cracked then locked himself in a holding cell with two busty caramel skinned vixens and gone on a seventy-two hour orgy that neither Stanley nor his one remaining squad-mate; Corporal Benton had been able to stop.

...and they had tried. Turning the fire hose on the threesome had actually made things worse. These bitches loved getting wet in every sense of the word.

Then Baker had seen it for himself...

"Not going to happen girls, now settle down." He grumbled over his shoulder. "I'm trying to think..."

The gruff burly Sergeant Howard had passed out on the third morning and in a few hours a dramatic change had come over him. Soon the cell contained three gorgeous examples of womanhood instead of two and Sergeant Dick Howard was calling himself Dixie, demanding that they release him and his 'sisters'.

It was almost too much to take and one moment of poor judgement had led the Corporal to release the ex-sergeant and together they had fled taking the last remaining squad car. That was all it took, one bad decision or lapse of good sense.

Officer Baker had last seen them headed towards the shopping mall on the pretense of responding to a call. Officer Baker knew the types of calls that had been pouring in since the start. Calls he instinctively knew would end in false alarms at the doors of some gloriously sexual but clearly infected vixen's home. Their weak excuses and lewd performances would make him feel like he had walked onto the set of some real-life pornographic movie.

"Or what, Officer? Wanna turn the hose back on us again?" Cat-called a third voice followed by a girlish giggle. "We'd be happy to put on another wet t-shirt contest for you..."

This was exactly why he didn't answer the phone anymore and he had a damn good idea what must have happened to poor Corporal Benton by now. All he could do was remain here; locked up tight in the station. Holding down the fort.

Waiting for relief that was not coming.

Officer Baker's hands and arms were shaking visibly. It had been nearly three days since he had last slept and he'd been drinking coffee like a true addict on a binge.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,249 Followers
12