Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 07

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
5.1k words
4.65
19.3k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Bimbo Plague Redux

PART 007

Tom pulled the family station wagon into his driveway and fumbled with the remote to open the automatic garage door. He almost dropped it again when he looked out the passenger window towards Ms. Hope's house.

She was outside in her front yard gardening... actually gardening. All he could see of her from this angle was her fit tanned legs, standing long and straight with feet spread apart as she leaned over from her generous hips like an aerobic instructor to pull weeds.

Her glorious ass was squeezed into the tiniest pair of denim cutoffs Tom had ever seen, not entirely covering her golden tanned butt cheeks and they jiggled slightly with each vegetative intruder she removed from her flower beds.

His cock was as hard as an iron bar when she stood up and turned to face him. But even as he made to lock himself in the car she called out to him.

"Don't look so surprised, Tom. I've always enjoyed keeping my gardens, don't you remember?"

Tom's hand rested on the car's central-locking mechanism but she wasn't bearing down on him, in fact she wasn't even approaching him. She just knelt down at another garden bed and began smoothing the freshly turned soil about some newly planted seedlings.

She gave him a gentle understanding smile when he didn't reply and dusted her hands off against each other.

"I know you probably think of me as some kind of over-sexed monster now, Tom." She sighed with a look of legitimate regret. "I suppose that I only have myself to blame for that. What you need to understand is that under all of this..." She gestured to her expansively stacked self with a delicate wave, "Is still your old friend and neighbor Pamela. The same old woman you helped mow her lawn and clean her garage."

Tom trembled, his knuckles white where they gripped the steering wheel. She looked like a curvy fae queen with the sunlight catching amber highlights in her glossy mass of soft hair.

"I'm still me, Tom. I still care for you as a friend like I always have." She said stooping to pick up a watering can. Her enormous tits almost spilled free of her tiny denim bikini top as she did so. "Please think kindly of a silly old lady who is still coming to grips with her medical condition. It's not my fault I'm sick but I am sorry for my poor behavior nether-the-less."

This was a stark contrast from her previous manic demeanor and brought back safer memories of the old Mrs Hope cheerfully chatting to his mother over the picket fence about her prize-winning tulips.

He was almost dumbfounded by the sight of this infinitely lusty, bodaciously bouncy and utterly desirable creature acting so much like her old self whom she barely resembled anymore.

She even began humming that same old tune she used to call her "flower song" with that sweet self-deprecating laugh as she watered her seedlings.

The sight of her a tiny set of daisy-dukes and matching denim bikini top that was struggling to contain her overflowing bosom--her flawless bronzed skin shining with the sheen of sweat and lightly flecked with dark soil--bending over her garden in a manner that gave him a clear eyeful down her cleavage was verging on blood-boiling.

Tom waited for her to say more. He wasn't taking her bait so he waited for her hook instead.

It never came, Pamela Hope just turned her back, giving him an unbridled view of her delicious rump as she bent over again to arrange her garden to her liking.

Even the simplest, most mundane actions that diabolical succubus of a woman performed just screamed of raw sex!

Tom forced himself to tear his eyes off her stupendously voluptuous figure and drove the car into the garage, securely sealing it closed behind him. He realized that he was even feeling a little guilty. She was sick, just like she said and it wasn't her fault but that didn't mean he wouldn't do all he could to protect himself and his own.

Mrs. Hope watched him go and let out a short shuddering breath. It had taken every ounce of her will to maintain self control and not pounce on him. It was probably the hardest thing she had ever done and she was going to have to do it again if she was ever going to make her freshly formed scheme yield results...

________________

Officer Baker was in the midst of a tangle of humping, gyrating flesh as the group of nymphomaniacal hotties surrounding him began to work themselves into a supercharged fuck-frenzy.

His first point of contact was the sensation of warm pillowy softness enveloping his twitching manhood and he craned his head up from his prone position to see the over-endowed ebony skank working his cock between her huge chocolate tits.

The rich creamy milk leaking from her stiffened nipples was running into the vertiginous valley of her mountainous cleavage, lubricating both her rolling melons and his hardening cock. Each squeeze of that heavenly tit-flesh sent soaring bolts of molten pleasure through his aching shaft as she gasped in the beginnings of an imminent breast-gasm.

"That's it Stanley, just get hard for us and we'll take care of the rest. We'll make sure you feel sooo~ fucking good..."

Like he had any goddamn choice, his rational mind had taken a backseat some time ago and now his raging libido was in the captain's chair.

The other XXX-infected women were pressed in tight about him, rubbing their gloriously naked selves against his own exposed body. The redheaded vixen had actually mounted the desk to straddle his bare thigh and was rubbing her hot dripping pussy against it, humping his leg and moaning softly.

The ebony beauty crowed in delight as she felt his cock harden between her fleshy mounds and the Indian goddess cried out at the sight of his engorged crown emerging from between her cushiony melons like a storied white whale breaching the surface of an ocean of coffee.

"Look alive, Ladies. He's getting it up!"

The crowd of them pressed in on him desperately, their hands grasping at his sturdy flesh, caressing and teasing him incessantly.

The buxom blonde was still standing by his head, her stunning face was flushed with heated excitement. She leaned over him lifting and kneading her massive pale knockers until they dominated his vision and soft jets of warm milk were splashing over his face.

One arcing stream ran over Officer Baker's lips and before he could clamp them shut, the explosive taste of that delicious milk was storming his taste buds like a gastronomical force of nature.

His body's response to the rich lactate felt like volcanic pressures rising within him. His skin quickly became fever hot and a demanding throbbing need rose terrifically in his stiffening loins.

"Oooh~ fuck, what have you evil bitches done to me?" He groaned as his hips began to buck upwards, forcing his steely shaft deeper into its pillowy prison.

The tawny temptress that was rolling her glorious cleavage about his jutting manmeat was gasping in the early throes of her heady breast-gasm when his engorged tool suddenly erupted between them, firing thick pearly ropes and smattering her perfect flushing face with the first volley of his hot sticky cum.

She cried out in gleeful delight and began to lick it up as the Bombay beauty-queen rushed forward to do the suck his gooey load right off her cocoa cheeks and pouty lips.

"Don't waste any of it! Hey, stop being a greedy bitch and let me have a taste..."

Officer Baker's head and cock throbbed in tandem at the sight of her kissing and licking the other girl's beautiful face, their gorgeous pornstar bodies shuddering soulfully together at the mere taste of his cum. Sucking it down visibly set off bone-quaking orgasmic reactions in both of them.

"Jeezus, the lot of you girls are just a bunch of horny sluts..." He gasped then nearly choked when the mega-titted blonde squeezed another jet of her delectable cream right down his throat.

"Your horny sluts, Officer." She confirmed with a grin so wicked and toothy she could have doubled as a shark. The look in her azure eyes was certainly angry enough. "Do you know what to do with sluts like us, Stanley?"

"F-fuck you..." He coughed then glared right back up at her, "Gonna pound your asses right back onto the straight and narrow. I'm gonna fuck you all back into honest women again."

He craned his head up and fastened his lips around one of the blonde's hardened nipples. He was ravenously hungry now, hungry for more of the sweet nectar she had fed him. She moaned in throatily agreement as he began suckling frantically and pressed her giagantic tits down into his face, crooning encouragement between gasps of pleasure.

"Then do it, Stanley. Beat our pussies raw with that huge nightstick of yours until we can't help but to submit to you and change our wicked ways!"

The sultry vixen with coppery hair wasn't about to miss her chance at the frenzied officer either. She had watched intently as the two dusky bombshells had collapsed to the ground writhing together in rapturous throes, licking the policeman's jism off of each other's perfect skin.

"Mine, I called it! I'm going first, it's mine!"

She rapidly seized advantage of his free cock--still erect in its blazing new desire--and slid her slick snatch up his thigh until she had positioned her puffy dripping pussy directly over it.

With a squeal of ecstatic glee she dropped her entire weight onto his jutting length feeling it bury itself deep inside her slick cunt in a single stretching motion. Then she wildly began riding his cock with a crazed vigor born of over a week's sexual starvation.

"Mmmmwah~ Holy shit woman!" Officer Baker wheezed as his lips came free of a rubbery nipple with a final wet slurp. "Slow down, it's not a goddamn pogo stick..."

"It's mine, I-I waited sooo~ l-long," Her brassy tresses flailed and her massive milky mounds clapped together audibly with each brutal bounce atop his fuck-staff. "Mine, I can't help myself! Mineminemine..."

Her muscular hips bucked madly as she frantically lifted and dropped them onto him, driving down with all her considerable Mammazon strength to bury his cock balls-deep within her waiting womb with each frantic ravenous movement.

"You've only got yourself to blame for this, Officer." The exquisite platinum blonde knockout purred into his ear as she ran her hot tongue around the lobe. "Parading about in that sexy police uniform while you starved us in those awful cells."

"Didn't starve you, I gave you meals every- oh gawd~!"

Officer Baker's eyes widened as he felt the slick tightness of the heavy-chested redhead coil and constrict about his straining cock. It was as though her cunt were trying to milk him for her sticky prize.

His hands tugged painfully at the cuffs restraining him, his whole mind was completely clouded now in a fierce lustful haze.

He had to fuck each and every one of these shamelessly cock-hungry tramps. He was going to screw their goddamn lights out... if only he could free his blasted hands!

Then, in a single serendipitous moment, Stanley felt warm fingers fumbling at his wrists followed by an audible click and then his hands were blessedly free.

He separated his face from the giggling blondes clutches long enough to see a lithe brunette with a blemishless bronzed complexion, a teensy waistline and spherical tits like twin perfectly ripe cantaloupe melons holding a ring of small keys. His freed hand shot out to snatch them from her grasp and with a practiced, if shaky hand he smoothly unlocked the pair restraining his other wrist.

With a victorious cry he reached both clawing hands up and roughly squeezed both the blonde's monumental wobbling breasts hard.

"Yes Stanley, yes. Drain me dry and take all my milk- aaayyieee~!"

Two long jets of creamy lactate shot straight into his gaping maw causing her to scream and fall to her knees shaking like a leaf as a monstrous breast-gasm racked her stunning bimbo body.

Releasing her, he caught the lascivious brunette around her slim waist and hauled her up onto his panting chest. She whimpered loudly as he positioned her satin smooth hips above his head and buried his flushed face in her sodden foaming pussy. Licking and sucking furiously he gorged himself on her sweet, musky juices all the while still pistoning madly into the furiously grinding redhead.

"Mmmmmnnph~!"

He felt his balls throb then tighten abruptly and with a muffled cry (as his tongue still plumbed the gorgeous brunette's depths) he blasted his boiling manseed like a bolt of lightning up into the gasping redhead's convulsing cunt. With a high squeal of ecstasy, her luscious pin-up body seized up in an orgasmic paroxysm then collapsed limply onto him in the telling manner of a true XXX-slut after receiving a molten male load.

Officer Stanley Baker head swam with the explosive release, his vision blurred but his cock was still rock-hard and all but screaming for more...

________________

Officer Baker ground his eternal erection into the Indian goddess's wet burning pussy for all he was worth while she--braced on her hands and knees--tongued and sucked at the writhing busty brunette's snatch for all she was worth. The midnight-haired uber-skank was trying to suck his latest load right out from between the squealing super-starlets kicking legs.

Stanley would have wished her luck if he was in his right mind, he had left quite the sticky mess down there.

But Stanley was decidedly not in his right mind. His head was filled with endless visions and fantasies surrounding his one principle new obsession: uncensored, unrestrained Fucking with a capital F.

"Faaaark~ Take it you filthy whore, take all my hard cock and tell me you want more!" He growled through grinding teeth as he shook salty perspiration from his stinging eyes.

He felt small hands work their way over his muscular chest from somewhere behind him. The coffee-skinned hottie had awakened from her post-orgasmic stupor and was already hungry for more of him. He was more than happy to give it to her.

"Mmmm, yes Officer. We will take all you can give us and more." She cooed as she nuzzled his neck and tweaked at his pebbled nipples. "Pleeease~ sir, we beg you. Never stop fucking and filling us with your big meaty cock..."

She slid her way around to his side, grinding her soft voluptuous curves against him all the way. With a flash of smooth tawny thighs she gracefully planted a foot on either side of the gorgeous Indian girls prone, shaking hips and sat herself down on that writhing wet-dreams peach of an ass to lean in and kiss officer baker passionately.

"Ooommph~!"

Their tongues met hungrily and the smell of her hormonal musk invaded his nostrils stoking the greedy burning lust inside of him. Breaking off the kiss he pushed her back to claw at her massively swollen breasts, his fingers sunk deep into fat wobbling tit-flesh like chocolate blancmanges, jeezus but they were ginormous!

Each one seemed like it must contain a full gallon of ambrosial breast milk so he lifted them to his lips to suckle and gulp it down ravenously.

The taste of the nourishing liquid filled his mouth and throat as he gargled and inhaled it. The dark beauty squealed in delight at the forcefulness of his ravishings while he continued to thrust into the moaning Hindu idol's hot dripping pussy.

"That's it, Stanley Baby... feed on my big milky udders. They're so full for you, all for you to drink and it makes me feel so gooood~!"

He had lost count of how many times he had cum already, he had fucked each of these insatiable whores into a cum-hazed stupor at least twice only to be be teased or sucked by the next excitable whore who had come back to reality and clamored for him to pound her senseless over and over again.

His potential for exquisite pleasure seemed limitless and he was set on indulging it until he either collapsed or his heart exploded. No other alternative existed for him anymore.

His only choices were to fuck or bust.

He'd most likely end up doing both.

He released one of the enormous tawny tit to grope the taut wiggling ass of the Bombay temptress he was still dementedly sawing himself in and out of. She was moaning with her show-stopping face pressed into the gorgeous brunette's lathered pussy, the remaining XXX-girls scattered about the police station in various states of insensibility.

He could feel the swell of another load building below that would undoubtedly blast the girl he was currently screwing into that heavenly narcotic state. That cum-fueled daze which was responsible for every XXX-infected woman's hard addiction to semen.

Stanley knew the look of junkies jonesing for a fix all too well.

"Here it comes, you sexy bitch! Load number twenty... twenty..." He had lost count, his head was just a jumble of churning bliss and an endless hurricane desire for more. "Oh gawd... just take it!"

He rammed himself into her with ever greater force as he felt it build, his hips a blur as the sound of their hard-slapping flesh echoed throughout the room. For her part she broke away from her desperate licking to gasp for air and cry out...

"Oh jeezus fuck! Yes Officer! Cum inside me... aaah~ cum deep inside... nnnrgh~ my tight lil' pussy! YES! Fill my hungry womb with... your hot man-cuuuuum~!"

She screamed out the last words he came inside her with the force of a runaway freight train and she collapsed onto the floor in a tangled heap with the black mega-titted harlot still writhing on top of her.

Officer Baker barely even registered the tumble--his insatiable hunger for these horny nymphets was almost blinding--and he grabbed at the splayed out vixen's thick chocolate thighs. She was attempting to disentangle herself from the limp form of her passed out sister-slut when he pried her long long legs apart, tossed her onto her back and plowed straight into her steamy foaming snatch.

"Holy shit but you're wetter than a slip n slide, you randy minx!" He roared as her warm juices squirted around the seal his girthy member made of her tight clenching pussy-lips. "How are all of you so goddamn wet?"

"So wet for you, S-Stanley..." She managed to stammer out between his punishing thrusts. "We're all j-just a bunch of d-dripping holes for y-y-you to fuck and f-fill- Oooooh~!"

Her eyes bulged and her mouth moved soundlessly as he jack-hammered his adamantium shaft up into her. The violence impacts of each brutal thrust caused her epic tits to heave heavily each time he sheathed his entire tumescence within her. Officer Baker was unable to resist the sight. He clawed at them again, spraying streamers of her warm milk everywhere and licking up the rivulets of precious fluid running down her sculpted sternum and flat tummy.

The Brunette--now deprived of her previous pussy-licking partner--crawled over towards the pair of them, moaning and desperately fingering her battered puffy pussy energetically as she watched them rut like feral animals.

"Hurry Stanley, pleeease~ I need more. I'm sooo~ sopping wet for you too! I'm burning up for you, can't you feel it?"

Grabbing one of the officer's hands from the ebony sexpot, she guided it towards her sodden snatch while massaging her own over-ripe knockers like an addict looking for relief. Taking the hint the officer began twisting his questing fingers within her hot depths, rolling his thumb over her pronounced clit and drawing out her elated cries of euphoric bliss once again...

________________

Dr Turner had approached the school cautiously, the confidence he felt yesterday had all but evaporated with the knowledge that there was a problem with his vaccine. The blackouts and the evidence of his monstrous change were worrying, the idea of a Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde scenario scared the shit out of him.

12