Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 12

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
6.3k words
4.75
14.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,215 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 012

"Hello? We're here from Fantasy Dream Escorts, we received a call?" A warm, sultry voice called from the front of the house. "Two young ladies said that there was a gentleman here who needed our help?"

Tom's eyes widened hungrily as two unfamiliar women, a stunning brunette and her equally winsome pink-haired companion entered the living room. They froze mid step when they discovered him, naked and erect in the center of the carpet, surrounded by five ravishing XXX-girls in various stages of undress.

The brunette new-comer did not look well pleased at the sight, her cute rosebud mouth pouting as she scowled at the entire room. She had the body of a lingerie model and though her tits weren't even the third largest in the room, they certainly drew Tom's attention. He was trapped under her burning gaze, his head nestled between Ms Summers' impressive melons and trying to focus his bleary eyes on the beautiful escort and her equally exquisite partner.

"Huh..."

Her silky espresso coloured hair was shiny, straight and pinned up to expose a graceful neck so only her long bangs hung free to frame a model-perfect face that might have featured on the cover of Vanity Fair. Her eyes were dark and smoky, her nose classically pert and her cherry lips deliciously full. Could Tom imagine having that plush soft mouth wrapped around his shaft whilst she looked worshipfully up at him with those smoldering eyes? He most certainly could!

Her slinky dress might have charitably been classified as club-wear but he couldn't imagine seeing it worn anywhere outside of a strip club. It was a tiny figure-hugging mini-dress, the sheer fabric on the sides was shorn away in tantalizing cut-outs to reveal her slender waist and dusky olive skin beneath. The skimpy black number was made of some midnight fabric that was cut so short as to show off a scandalous amount of her smooth slender thighs and barely cover her firm ripe rump, which it hugged like liquid latex.

The sharp neckline plunged sinfully deep and exposed an obscene amount of her luscious over-flowing bust, which looked ready to burst free at any moment. Between her banging body, the scillatious little dress and her tall skyscraper stripper heels, this most welcome intrusion was hotter than a stolen habanero.

"Well this is mildly disappointing." She muttered, none-to-quietly, "It seems like a man can't get hard these days without immediately attracting half a dozen cock-hungry hyenas. Am I right Aysha?"

The pastel-haired beauty beside her nodded without taking her ravenous eyes off Tom, a stare which he returned in spades.

She was dressed in a tight-fitting hooded jumpsuit made of some soft velvety material in a tiger print. The bottoms of the jumpsuit were cut off like hot-pants, showing her long inviting legs all the way up to her shapely hips and drawing attention to her succulent bubble-butt. The hoodie and cuffs were lined in luxurious black fur and a long zipper ran all the way down the front like the path of least resistance, starting between a set of fun-loving cantaloupe-sized tits which stretched the soft fabric to its limits, and led his blood-shot eyes down to where it disappeared between her firm bared thighs.

The excitingly snug outfit along with a pair of tan leather fuck-me boots and her glossy mane of flowing pink hair made Tom's hands twitch seize that damn zipper, peel back the sexy tigress outfit and be at all the pale naked goodness beneath. Those 'Fantasy Dream Escorts' certainly knew how to entice a man.

"Well... At least the client seems to like what he sees, Eva." The pink haired Aysha replied smugly.

Ms Summers arms drew Tom tighter against her, almost submerging his poor throbbing skull completely within the vast ocean of her cushiony cleavage and the warm hand stroking his iron man-rod tightened around it possessively. Mrs. Hope looked ready to explode at the mere sight of the two new XXX-infected intruders.

"No, no, no! He hasn't fucked me yet. Get to the back of the fucking line, you party-crashing bitches." Pamela Hope snarled like a feral cornered animal before breaking down into despaired rambling. "He hasn't exploded inside my pussy... I haven't got to feel his huge cock cumming in me yet! Please, please... just go away."

She was still gorgeous, Tom noted dreamily. Even when pushed to the very razors edge of reason, she was still as beautiful as Aphrodite in all her furious splendor. Her slender athletic limbs glistening with a fever sweat, her enormous breasts rippling like creamy jelly with each labored breath she took. Her dark curls curtaining that mature arresting face as her eyes blazed with steely defiance.

Maybe he would fuck her after-all...

"You don't call the shots here, you greedy cow." Eva the escort shot back coldly, even as she stepped over the passed-out cum-leaking form of Holly and gestured at Tom where he was sinking into Ms Summers embrace as though she were quicksand... "He's the one who will decide who he does and doesn't want to fuck..."

With that she struck a pose; one slender arm crooked gracefully behind her dark hair, her superb full breasts out-thrust, planting her stiletto-heels wide apart. Then she began to teasingly lift the bottom hem of the teensy dress while locking her smoldering gaze on Tom.

Off to her side, Aysha cocked her thick enticing hips to one side and ran her long delicate fingers across her massive bulging rack until they came to rest suggestively on the tab of the zipper. Her nipples stiffened and pressed hard against the furry fabric of the tiger-suit. The candy-haired minx gave Tom a sharp, dazzling smile that was more reminiscent of a hungry piranha rather than a beautiful woman and her large gray eyes sparkled ravenously.

"All a girl can do is put herself in a promising... position."

________________

Dr. Turner held a flashlight in his mouth as he searched through the office filing cabinet. He didn't remember much of the day, so he reasoned that he had spent most of it in his altered 'beast' form. Something which he was beginning to think of as a primal, sexually overcharged 'Mr. Hyde' version of himself.

He could hazily recall some few details of his time in that new body though. The feel of soft tits in his big strong hands, the stretching of a sweet snatch around the immense girth of his monstrous cock and the mind-blowing pleasure of blasting simply unreal amounts of his man-juices (or was that beast-juices?) into his ecstatically willing prey.

He found it all quite unsettling--if just a little exciting--and the elderly professor hoped that remembering even those brief flashes was a good sign.

Tactile and sensory memories were a start at least.

He had snuck into the school nurse's office after sunset in the tattered remains of the lab coat he had been wearing before his latest change overcame him. Dr. Turner silently reminded himself to try and find new clothes made of particularly stretchable fabrics with elastic waists before he had nothing left to wear as he searched through the school's medical records.

Pulling a few students' files out of the cabinet drawer he sat down at the nurses desk and began to flick through them under the narrow beam of the flashlight. These were the medical records of the few uninfected male students left at the school and he wanted to make sure that none of them had any major allergies or medical conditions before he made them the offer of his questionable 'cure'.

Surely, even his own half-human existence was a better alternative to changing into a full-time cock-hungry slut!

His studious eye ran over the file labeled 'Tom Brown'. The young man's age, home address and a brief family medical history headed the page. No allergies; neither dietary or medicinal which was good but there was a small annotation under the section for pre-existing medical conditions...

Dr Turner's breath caught in his throat. Now that was... unusual.

Dr. Turner's brow furrowed as he squinted down at the odd notation on the file. That fact it was even listed at all was the result of antiquated school screening procedures that were over forty years out of date. But there it was in black and white and the unexpected discovery sent a thrill through the old teachers bones.

He couldn't say for sure but it could be Tom's salvation!

Dr. Turner figured he knew as much about the virus as anyone who hadn't been directly involved in the early studies or wasn't, presumably, locked up in some secret government doomsday bunker. Scooping the files up under one arm he was hurrying for the door when the lights suddenly came on and there in the doorway stood the resident college nurse, Ms Temple.

Jodie Temple had already been a comely young lady before the virus hit the school; slender and athletic with wavy red hair and sparkling green eyes. Now she was a drop-dead bombshell on a thermonuclear level, a gorgeous vision of femininity that would have brought any playboy centerfold to tears of envy.

Her hair had grown impossibly long and glossy, her skin smooth as rubber and her lips swollen to glorious cock-inviting fullness. Her originally small but perky breasts had exploded out into a heavy swaying payload of up-top ordinance while her waist narrowed, her hips and ass took on full mind-blowing firmness and her legs had grown lickably long. Dr. Turner would have likened her to a lean-bodied track athlete, except he never remembered any athletes having tits like hers.

They were simply... impractically large!

"Oh my, I thought I saw lights in my infirmary. Imagine my surprise..."

She stood in the doorway, posed at an angle with one lifted knee sliding up against the frame as her gigantic tits hugged the door jam and her fiery red hair cascading down over one shoulder. She was still dressed in a nurse's uniform, albeit one that would have started a riot amongst the school's male population, students and teachers alike.

An obscenely short and skin-tight white lycra dress with red trim did little to conceal her jaw-dropping body or the flash of her white lace panties from beneath the high-riding hem. The buttons on the front of the dress were open down to her navel and Dr. Turner could see her enormous supple melons testing the limits of a red lace demi-bra through the open neckline. On her dainty feet were matching white five-inch heels and white silk stockings made love to her sculpted calves, ending halfway up her smooth alluring thighs.

"Hello, Doctor." She purred in a heated tone, "It's after office hours but if you have come in for a check-up, I'm certain we can accommodate you."

Feeling the familiar uncomfortable beginnings of muscle tension in his gut, the aging teacher just sighed in resignation and placed the files carefully in a desk drawer. He would have to recover them after he finished his next period of 'change'.

"We've all been hearing about your unusual... condition." Ms Temple said coyly, sauntering towards him with all the fluid grace of a jungle jaguar. "Maybe if I could examine you, we might both learn something from the experience."

Dr Turner managed to get his belt undone and his pants half-way down before the first cramps of the impending transformation hit him.

________________

Jodie Temple squealed in a mixture of shock and excitement as Dr Turner fell to his knees with a guttural groan of pain.

The seductive young nurse had been having a rough few days, unable to find a single man who would satisfy the burning needs of her perpetually aching cunt. Hours of fruitless searching and even more hours spent in the college infirmary with her growing collection of oversized dildos and turbo-charged vibrators had done nothing to fill the endless yawning emptiness inside of her. It had only been when she was preparing to leave the school to begin trawling the bars and night-clubs downtown that she had seen the shifting beam of light in her office window.

Oh, she had heard the tales of the Beast--half the XXX-infected female population of the school was scouring the college grounds searching for it--so when she had seen Dr Turner flipping through her filing cabinet her poor hungry pussy had almost gushed in excitement.

"Oh god... Oh gooooAAARRRGH~!"

Dr Turner's moans of pain turned into an animal roar as his lean body spasmed and swelled like an inflating inner tube. Nurse Temple could hear the creaking of bone and sinew as the man's shoulders and chest broadened then took on added mass, his arms and legs thickened alarmingly with corded muscle and bulging veins until they were as wide around as tree trucks.

What was left of Dr Turner's tattered clothing ripped free of the creature's trembling torso as it quickly outgrew his previously slim dimensions and Jodie Temple licked her full lips in anticipation as its burgeoning member burst free of torn boxer shorts to swing heavily between its massive bulging thighs. Heavens above but it was immense! Her own knees nearly buckled with pussy-soaking desire as she watched it harden with inhuman swiftness and her slick nethers began to moisten and throb with renewed intensity.

"Doctor... Doctor Turner?" The overly busty nurse stammered as she tottered unsteadily forward on her high heels towards where the heavily muscled Beast sat slumped on the floor.

An anvil jawed face swung up to look at her and the dark eyes--Dr Turner's eyes--that looked back at her from under a prominent bony brow were glistening with a feral hunger.

"Want... Want..." It grunted as it climbed ponderously to its feet, "Want tits! Want MILK!"

Then it seized its immensely long, soda-can thick rod in one fist the size of a ham, pumped once and a surge of thick sticky spunk exploded from the blunt tip. A single great rope of it arced through the air to splatter across Nurse Temples fine chin, slender neck and tops of her tremulous tits. She shrieked in delight as she felt the precious warm fluid bath her soft skin then moaned as her body reacted spontaneously to the potent ambrosia.

"Wha... whaaaat~? Oh- Oh my!"

Her brassiere burst as her generous cleavage inflated dramatically, expanding like water-balloons, the tiny lycra dress stretched painfully over her spreading hips and ass just as her white stockings laddered under the strain of her thickening thighs.

She had stumbled back against the infirmary wall and tried to regain her sense of balance. Her hands seized her bouncing tits as they swelled to the size of soccer balls sitting high and full on her chest. Jody let out an elated gasp, they were perfect! What man would be able to resist these wonderful orbs of perfect milky flesh? She ran her fingers over the stiff pebbled nipples and shuddered at how sensitive they had become as she giggled drunkenly.

"Oh, Doctor Turner, what have you done to me? I looove~ it- erk!"

That was when the Beast seized her in its tremendous grip. One mighty arm encircled her tinified waist and large sausage fingers sank deep into her pliant bulging tit-flesh. It squeezed the naughty nurse's expanding bosom roughly and caused the large tight nipple to erupt orgasmicly with her sweet breast-honey.

"Want... MILK!" It bellowed again. Basic speech seemed to take this creature some effort but Nurse Temple wasn't interested in talking right now...

The creature's iron grip was lifting and crushing her against its rocky cliff-face of a torso now as it lowered its brutish head to her trembling rack. Thick lips found and began to mercilessly ravage her bullet hard nipples, suckling hungrily and sending scorching bolts of sweetest pleasure through her trembling trapped body as the Beast fed upon her life-giving nectar.

"Oh Gawd... Oh yes! I... I... Oh FUCK!"

Jodie's babbling words digressed into a shriek of carnal climax as the first toe-curling breast-gasm shot through her. Her entire body quaked in the huge creature's hold but it didn't even seem to notice as it continued to suck like a famished infant on her rippling melons.

Nurse Temple's eyes were rolled back in ecstasy as the Beast brought her to a delicious breast-gasming culmination for a second and then a third time. It's suckling mouth moved eagerly from peak to fountaining peak, milk washing down its sharp chin and its heavy hand groping madly at her bare glistening breasts. The over-stimulation was entirely too much for the sexy nurse as she went limp in its fierce embrace.

"Please, oh gawd~... please. Slow- Uuunngh~ slow down. Too much... it's too much."

It wasn't until her head cleared again that Nurse Temple realized she had been released from the Beast's iron hold and fallen to her hands and knees. Panting desperately for breath she looked about, the creature that had been Dr Turner was looming behind her. Its hungry eyes examined Jodie in her prone position then dropping its gaze to her thick lush booty and the damp crotch of her white panties peeping out from beneath the over-strained micro-dress...

Nurse Temple craned her head to look back at the Beast from her provocative pose on the cool vinyl floor. Flipping her copper hair to one side, she wiggled her large fleshy ass at it invitingly, desperate for the feel of that monstrous cock entering and spreading her sodden twat.

The Beast growled, a low grumble from deep within its double-wide chest, as it ran a big thumb up the crack of her luscious rump, effortlessly dragging and bunching the tight white lycra dress high about her waist. Jodie was panting heavily in erotic anticipation by the time it pinched the sheer fabric of her soaked panties between a thick forefinger and thumb then, with a swift jerk of its arm. ripped the crotch clean out of them.

"Please... please..." she moaned in desperation but she might as well have been speaking to a brick wall.

The Beasts nostrils flared as the pungent smell of her sex filled the room and its meaty lips moved silently as it tried to form words again.

"Pussy... fuck pussy..." it rumbled thoughtfully, then more determinedly, "Fuck PUSSY!"

Grabbing her supple jutting hips in its enormous hands it slid her back across the linoleum floor until her over-ripe peach of a posterior was stationed at the tip of the monster's colossal jutting member. Nurse Temple could feel her whole body quivering in excitement as the fat head of this brutes inhuman monster-meat found its way unerringly to the pussy lust-drenched lips of her aching cunt.

"Jeezus~, yes! That is what I need... Do it, fuck me with that massive dick. Fuck this pussy, you gorgeous beast!"

"WANT PUSSY!" The Beast that was Dr Turner bellowed as it plunged its gargantuan tool deep into the school nurse's slick waiting twat.

The pre-cum oozing from the creature's cock was enough to cause delicious detonations of exquisite pleasure in Jodie's skull, and she idly wondered if this was how a heroine junky felt when shooting up? No, surely no mere drug could ever feel as good as this. This heavenly feeling as the monster maintained a steely grip on her narrow waist and began to slide its cunt-crushing immensity in and out of her doggy-style honeypot.

Her over-inflated gravity-defying tits began to swing pendulously in time with the long powerful thrusts it made into her ecstatic hot pussy as it was stretched to its blistering limits by the tremendous girth of Dr Turner's adamantine tool. It was all she could manage to keep herself from collapsing with the racking waves and spasms of ecstasy this incredible monster ignited within her.

"Pussy... pussy...pussy..." the Beast grunted in a rude rhythm as it settled down to the job of taking its own pleasure from her ready and ecstatically willing cock-sleeve body.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,215 Followers
12