Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 14

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
5.9k words
4.77
15.7k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,249 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 014

Pamela Hope moaned in near-religious ecstasy as she guided her Man, her Master, her King into the blonde schoolgirl slut beneath them.

Her pussy was magma hot and dripping for Him, ready to receive Him and his peerless royal seed at a moment's notice. Tom deserved it, he deserved her and so very much more. Pamela's jutting hips and tight soaking pussy rolled smoothly against his bucking glutes. Smearing him with her liberal juices as her girl-cum splashed warm and slick from her thrumming cunt as she climaxed at the feel of his burning flesh, shuddering against his feverish form.

Her Lover was blazing with the fever of infection but instinctively the sexual siren that had once been Pamela Hope knew what he needed and even the mere idea that she might aid this magnificent Man filled her with such joy.

She clung to him, her cum-sticky hands sliding up and down his toned belly and defined torso, feeling the heat radiating off his perspiring skin and delighting in the play of his coiling muscles under her dainty fingertips. His masculine body was perfection in her new perspective and would only continue to grow more so under her tender ministrations.

The very notion excited Ms Hope tremendously and her aching nipples began to run with milk as she pressed them against his hunched back.

Tom let out a throaty groan. A muddled sound expressing relief and pleasure as she let the shifting of her heavy tits against her Masters back spread her creamy ambrosia across his flushed skin.

"That's it, Tom Love. Give her your blessing. Anoint her young womb with your hot alpha seed, Master."

Her tits had swollen hugely with so much of sweet milk, Pamela was excited to show her Master the abundant bounty she would produce for him. The endless flow from her deliciously aching teats that he could glut himself upon or use to bathe his tortured flesh.

Just imagining Him sitting upon a tall throne--naked and stately with her sitting sidelong across his mighty lap--suckling from her bare full breast as she stroked his kingly meat-scepter made her abruptly gush again with a small delighted gasp from the intense micro-climax.

Her honey squirted down the back of her Tom's legs and stained her thigh high white stockings but Pamela didn't care, she barely even registered it.

"Oh Tom, oh Master... Please let me look after you. Please let this loving Cumslut care for you." She whispered hotly into his ear before nibbling on his irresistible earlobe, "Let this MILF Pussyslave tend to your glorious body as you, and only you deserve."

His muffled grunt in response may have been one of consent or it may have been him blowing another great wad of his royal seed into the mega-stacked teen vessel beneath him. Ms Hope chose to interpret it as the former but shivered rapturously at the very real prospect it might have been the latter.

Her lactate was so plentiful that it was already running down his lower back and she slid her dainty hands between their heaving bodies to gather it up in her palms. It was thicker than it had been before in her silly bimbo form, richer too and nearly pearlescent white in hue.

Moving her hands back around him, Pamela began to work it into the heated skin of his rippling stomach and quaking chest, reaching back to gather more to massage into his straining shoulder and neck muscles.

Feeling daring she scooped up more. She rested her small chin on his broad shoulder and pressed her soft cheek against his face. The, cooing encouragement, Pamela slid a milk-laden finger past her Tom's cracked lips to tentatively offer him a taste. A heady rush running through her entire being when he accepted her meager offering of herself to his Magnificence.

"Oh fuck, Pamela... your milk! It feels so good, it tastes too good." Tom, her King panted, still thrusting furiously into the cum-gurgling little blonde and Pamela took his gracious words as permission to gently guide those parched lips to her own for their first smoldering kiss.

Soaring euphoria blasted through Pamela Hope as she tasted both her Man and her own milk on his lips.

"Mmmnnph~!"

Her dearest Love immediately fought to deepen the contact, devouring her with his crushing lips and lashing tongue as though he were claiming her with this kiss. He was so passionate and forceful that another drizzle of sizzling pussy juices splattered down her firm thighs, and her sweet floral smell was growing more pronounced with each soul-rending zenith he brought her to. But he still needed more from her... and Pamela would give him all of herself and more.

Tom's skin was no longer on fire wherever she had applied her creamy lactate. Soothed as though by a healing salve for his fever and Ms Hope continued applying it as such. Occasionally bringing a wet digit up to his gasping lips to give him another taste. Thrilling every time he took in more of her sweet nectar.

"That's it, my Love, my King. I love it when you drink my milk. Let your Pamela take care of you and make it all better."

She ran it down his bulging biceps, along his corded forearms and across his bunched fists. She smiled in satisfied contentment, her King was still gripping the waspish waist of the petite blonde offering, plowing into her with long heavy strokes of his ironclad Godcock.

That was as it should be. All the beauty of this crumbling world should be His to enjoy or destroy at his whim and leisure.

"Oh gawd, Holly. I can't get enough of that tight teen pussy!"

With a strangled roar her Master rose to his feet, lifting both her and the squealing schoolgirl slut up with him. In a heart-stopping display of strength, Pamela's Master forced the small girl's quivering body in his grasp all the way down onto his turgid shaft as the moaning schoolslut clung to him like a cock-hungry leech.

Ms Hope marveled at his righteous might as she slid off his heaving back to rub her massive spouting tits along his twitching thighs. Titty-fucking his trembling knee with them, mixing her miraculous milk with her dribbling pussy honey there, then moving down to his flexing calves and bare feet.

Sitting there at his feet--where she had always belonged--she wrapped her massive, flawless orbs around his calf and watched in reverence as her Man's tumescent cock speared into the barely-legal teen slut again and again only inches from her own gorgeous face. Reclining there in a silken pool of her luxuriously long chocolate hair, Pamela could taste Him in the air. She was so close to their blessed joining that she could reach out her tongue and lick...

"Pamela... Is that you?"

With effort of will, Pamela Hope dragged her eyes away from her Beloved and looked around. A dazzling beauty with long coppery hair falling in ringlets past her shoulders stood a little ways back staring at the three of them with wide desperate eyes. The XXX-slut was incredibly busty and bare but for a small baby blue bikini bottom stretched over sleek supermodel hips and a taut heart-shaped ass that complimented her tanned skin rather nicely.

What was her name again? Oh yes, Tania.

Tania would serve her Master nicely and the thought of her Man, her Mate taking this busty Valkyrie, bending her over and forcefully filling her to overflowing made Pamela's wet kitty twitch with excitement.

...so Pamela sank two long fingers into herself as she sized her old friend up with a critical eye before smiling radiantly at the younger Bimbo housewife.

"Hello Tania, dear. Won't you join me down here at our Master's feet? There is something I wish to share with you."

________________

Tom grunted as he urgently fucked the XXX-infected schoolgirl minx. At some point the fever had broken and the fatigue that had been encroaching on his dimming consciousness had fallen miraculously away.

Tom's vigor had returned to him with avengeance!

Ms Hope... that sensual Goddess had done something to him. Tending to his ailing body with her heaven-sent tit-milk and suddenly he was feeling stronger, harder and most importantly... beginning to regain some self-control.

Where, just moments earlier, Tom had been driven by some burning, all-consuming need to fuck and cum that robbed him of all reason or comprehension, now those fires were banked deep within him. Not gone, not extinguished but more of a controlled burn off than a raging forest fire.

That was to say the blazing desire to rut like a feral animal and blow thick loads of spunk in and on the many beautiful XXX-women strewn about the room was still very much there but some sense of being in the driver's seat was returning to Tom.

It also helped that right now his heavy swinging balls were slapping into the tight ass of the slender blonde schoolgirl writhing impaled on his pulsating fuck-pole. The crashing waves of pleasure cleared his thoughts some as he blasted Holly's tight confines with an improbably large burst of pre-cum. Getting his rocks off calmed the raging creature inside and just made it easier to think.

For instance; now he had some mental clarity Tom could recognize that not only was the burning fever broken but the crippling muscle pain had faded too. Back into a dull burn akin to something one might experience during a pleasant workout. Looking down at the massively busty little bombshell bouncing ravenously on his rigid pole Tom concluded that this resembled a very pleasant workout indeed.

She was so small and petite, not more than five feet tall and with a dancer's willowy frame; that was until you factored in the sheer immensity of her cum-soaked tits. Ballooning out beyond the width of her shoulders as Holly pushed her otherwise lissom body up against his. Tom could feel her stiff leaking nipples rake across the hard muscles of his chest, her delicious milk running down their gyrating torsos to mingle with the juices of their sex below.

She was utterly plastered in his pungent seed, Tom had practically needed to peel her out of the vast puddle of it that he had doused her with at Pamela's simple request. It dripped down between her massive knockers and patterned her flat belly in a tangle of warm glistening ropes. It was squishing messily out from between the crush of their humping bodies, getting all over both of them but that was fine.

Tom had marked this uber-buxom schoolslut with his abundance, just as Ms Hope begged him to do and he wasn't going to put off by his own sign of dominance.

It felt so strange but was also a relief for Tom.

For the longest time he had been frightened, scared of the outside world. Always stressing about how he would protect himself and provide for those he cared for. Tom felt bad for that other him and he internally patted that poor over-wrought soul that had fought so hard, for so long on its metaphysical shoulder and told him that it could rest easy at last.

Told him that things were finally going to be alright and that everything was going to be taken care of properly from here on out. Tom told that past version of himself that he wouldn't have to run from his desires any longer, no more masturbating in dark corners and denying his endless lusts--for there in his soul searing lust was where true strength lay.

Grabbing the lithesome blonde's--Holly... yes, her name was Holly--pert wriggling ass in both hands, Tom squeezed making the little slut squeal and stare up at him imploringly. Both her little fists hammered futilely at his broad muscular chest...

"Oh, Tom. You're sooo~ big. You feel... uuummff~ so fucking huge in my little girl pussy!"

Wait, had his chest always been so ruggedly muscled? Tom shook off the feeling of uncertainty as he began to guide her up and down his straining fuckpole with firmer more deliberate strokes. Pushing further up into her hot tight channel, causing her to gasp loudly and repeatedly. Gawd but Holly felt like nothing at all in his arms, Tom hadn't felt this strong in months.

She should have been out of it, more cum-addled than any XXX-infected ever from the sheer amount of precum he was pouring inside of her but his relentless powerful thrusting and plundering of her sodden little snatch seemed to keep her present and with him.

Her big blue eyes were wide open and clear as she looked up at him with something approaching worship. Her straight blonde hair was plaster across her face, neck and shoulders with sweat, milk and his pearly jism. Her cute little mouth kept opening and closing like a landed carp between her girlish gasps and harlot moans.

Finally Holly seemed to find her voice, it was strained but still held that sweet innocence of one of nature's own baby-girls...

"You're so big... gasp... so much bigger than any... oomph~ any other man I've seen! P-please... please fill me up big Daddy?"

Those sinful words felt right and proper to Tom.

Even a week ago he might have fled from this diminutive girl upon hearing such a salacious suggestion but that would have been wrong and this was right. Holly was his. Tom could sense the truth of it in the feeling her small breakable body pressed close against his mighty swelling frame, as he cradled her firmly in his powerful arms.

Tom would protect his little conquest, protect and nurture her even as he filled her sweet baby-girl pussy with his monstrous Daddy cock and no-one would ever take her from him!

It was as Pamela had whispered in his ear, a new gospel truth; he was more than before and as he became more he would take more.

"Of course, Baby-Girl."

It was a simple promise but spoken in such deep and final tones that the busty little beauty in his grip wailed in elation at hearing it, tears of joy running down her pretty little face.

"Oh Daaaddy~ I'm... I'm cuuumming~!"

Her perfect teen pussy went wild around his steely ramrod making Tom grunt in surprise as her inner walls gripped tight and bore down on his rampaging flesh as though trying to suck him dry.

He wasn't having any of that though, Tom would cum when he was good and ready. He wasn't that mad XXX-infected rutting beast any more, he was a master... Holly's Master!

Holding her slender hip in one hand the other still digging possessively into a taut ass cheek Tom held her flailing body in place. He was speared up to his burly base inside of her and with a grunt of concentration, Tom flexed some nebulous internal muscle he couldn't have consciously known he had and grew.

His cock flexed and thickened inside of the mega-titted little schoolslut, lengthening and reaching new depths inside of her. Stretching her until she was beyond snug, tighter than tight.

Holly looked up at him with wild watering eyes, mouth forming a silent "O" that Tom promised himself to make good use of later and then spasmed as Tom felt a hot blast of her sweet pussy-honey splatter against his crotch beneath their joining.

"H-How? How did my big Daddy... uuunng~ just get bigger?!" She gasped, going limp and snuggling her innocent young face into his strapping chest as Tom held her effortlessly and began pumping his increased magnitude into her skin-tight softness again.

"Ssshhh~ relax Baby-Girl and let Daddy take it from here." He whispered softly down to her only getting a pleased mewl in response.

Her smooth slender legs dangled loosely by his hips now and without withdrawing from her, Tom hooked both her knees over one large forearm--corded with fresh unfamiliar muscle--and wrapped his other supporting arm around her back to latch onto a stupendous tit and squeeze. She was curled into an upright princess carry, her small hands and pretty face snuggled into him as Tom proceeded to fuck her sidesaddle on his impressive new length.

Tom would have guessed he was pushing over a foot of rigid manhood into her aching cunt with a fresh intense girth to compliment its titanic size. He might have feared hurting her as his beyond-generous fuck-meat rearranged her girlish insides but Holly's XXX-infected physiology would adapt to handle him so Tom put such petty worries out of his mind.

...and if she did break under his domineering force then such toys were not worthy of him. Somehow Tom knew Pamela would tell him as much.

Pushing up into his little princess's hungry pussy he looked down at her, focusing entirely on her, watching her shift against him with each indomitable blow. Her vast titflesh swayed and a soft bulge appeared in her smooth tummy as he bottomed out in her each time. That bulge was Tom and he enjoyed watching it each time almost as much as Holly enjoyed feeling it, or so she told him with her rising cries of ecstasy...

"Oh shit Daddy... Nnnnnrgh! Oh Fuck. Fill me Daddy, fill my baby pussy with... gasp... you huge Daddy cock! Make me a-a Mommy, Daddy!"

Tom was right there with her, standing tall and shoving her whole quaking body roughly down onto his adamantine immensity as he powered up into her jubilantly wailing form. Clutching her to him and pounding his monstrous cock deep into her teen onahole with faster and more potentially damaging force.

"Yes... Fill her, my Master. Fill her completely, my King! Make her yours in name and in body. Take her for us!"

That angelic voice graced his ears again, so full of sinful promise and sweet willing subjugation to him and him alone... Pamela's voice.

With a final grunt from Tom and a glass-rattling shriek of exuberance from Holly, he came... and came... and came.

Long ropes of searing jizz, unending blasts of rich potent baby-batter erupted from him with such force and volume he expected to see her trim belly swell like a water-balloon.

Certainly a bit of a paunch was forming, swelling up in her lissom middle but then he laid a broad hand over it and pressed. The Holly-slut groaned discontentedly then gasped as a wholesale surge of his sticky seed and her warm girl-cum was forced out of her lower nether lips around his still buried and hardened shaft, pouring messily to the floor at his feet

"Thank you, Daddy..." She whispered drowsily as Pamela Hope, that golden goddess, that celestial beauty--all shining jade eyes, glossy chocolate hair, overflowing leaking tits and perfect bubble ass--reached to take her from him.

His cock throbbed, still inside of Holly making her coo sleepily, just at the heavenly sight of the glorious Ms Hope.

"Please Master, let me take care of her now. I will see to her as I have already prepared Tania for your attention."

________________

Jessica and Britney huddled together on a sofa in Ms Hope's living room. They had found a throw blanket in the guest bedroom and sat with it draped around them both as they tried not to listen to the unsettling noises coming from their home next door.

"How long is this going to last, do you think?" Britney asked her older sister.

Jessica just shook her head, staring vacantly through the far wall as though seeing for miles beyond it. She didn't know and was desperately trying not to think about what was happening just over the fence.

She was losing her brother, just as they had lost their mother when she didn't return from her business trip when the pandemic began. Worse still, at least part of the blame for Tom's predicament fell on her shoulders.

The guilt and shame threatened to smother her but she was the oldest now and she needed to be there for Britney. That suddenly felt like a lot of responsibility and she wasn't sure how Tom had shouldered it for as long as he did.

"I don't know. Hours at best, I think. Days at worst." She finally replied, her voice small and distant.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,249 Followers
12