Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 20

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
6.5k words
4.86
12.4k
11

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 020

Fifteen minutes earlier...

Tom adjusted the bulky pack on his back and tightened the straps around his shoulders and middle until it felt comfortably secure. The night air felt good on his face and he hadn't realized just how warm his home had become with so many active bodies in such close proximity.

Up here on the city rooftop the breeze was refreshing. Invigorating even and that was good because Tom had a lot to do.

Beside him Ms Summers let out a muffled grunt of effort as she spun then released the heavily weighted grapnel line. The fabric-shrouded hook flew out in an incredibly long high arc, sailing smoothly through the pre-dawn air. Her target was three stories above their heads and a full quarter city block away, it was an impossible shot.

Or at least it should have been for anyone short of an Olympic gold-medalist.

Simone Summers; Gym teacher, former gymnastics star, track and field competitor and all-around gorgeous bad-ass had surpassed the dizzying peaks of Olympic athleticism and become something downright stratospheric. The changes wrought in her by Tom's Godseed and PamelaGoddess's milk had made her nearly superhuman in strength and grace. Near supernatural in beauty and sensuality.

Which was all for the best, Tom deserved "Super" and she was his glowing Venus...

"Nice throw, Simone dear." Pamela said from beside him, her arms looped through one of his own as she snuggled warmly into his side "Now let's secure and test the line. The others will be in position shortly."

If Simone was his Venus then Pamela was the blazing summer sun.

They had all dressed for action and Pamela Hope's interpretation of this meant a merely four inch tall knife heel on thigh hugging sable leather boots and an inky black vinyl catsuit that wouldn't--couldn't zip all the way up her front. The open zipper exposed her industrial strength dark frill-lace lingerie that supported her massive creamy melons and an expanse of smooth polished skin all the way down to her tiny navel.

Midnight silk elbow length gloves glittered with black rhinestones like stars in the night sky above as she minutely adjusted the tight fabric then beamed up at him with that brilliant smile that broadcast nothing but purest trust, unwavering love and supreme confidence in him with all the strength of concert loudspeakers. Her long loose chestnut tresses framed her angelic face like an artist's masterpiece, solely crafted for Tom's exclusive pleasure.

That was her battle getup and despite it Tom had no doubt she could fight entire wars in it if she so desired. She was a Goddess after-all. His Goddess.

"Line secured. Double check your harnesses and latch your carabiners onto the nylon cord. The show should be ready to start any minute now." Simone's tone was all business as she bent down to retrieve her own pack of gear.

She had chosen to dress for more functionality than his GoddessSlave Pamela but only by a fraction.

Low cut, skintight leather biker pants made love to her thick firm hips and full rounded ass when she leaned over. The top of her whale-back thong peeked out from her tiny belt line. Tom admired the sight briefly before she stood and faced them. She shrugged into the straps and fastened the clasp up under her own prodigious bulging cleavage.

Ms Summers had chosen a tight mini-halter top that left a lot of her tanned belly and hourglass waist exposed with tall heeled ankle boots to finish her look. All in raven shades of black.

They were about to make a two hundred and fifty foot rope climb at a steep thirty degree angle with weighty packs on and no assistance beyond their own peak physical endurance. They needed to do it in under forty five seconds, no less if they were going to make this plan work. For his part Tom had dressed in simple black slacks, a black cotton shirt and sweater plus some dark running shoes.

Even so, his girls had all gushed about how well he wore the simple outfit and that was fine.

He tugged at the climber's harness wrapped around his sturdy hips, nodded with satisfaction before clipping his support line to the tether and stepped up onto the side wall of the rooftop to look down and wait.

They were eleven stories up on the roof of an empty office building. It was the next tallest building in the area besides their target and the only structure close enough to facilitate their plan. The office block was the type of short sky-rise that nearly always had a 'Space to Let' sign out front since the epidemic had wiped out so many non-essential businesses.

For why would a XXX-infected, cum starved babe waste her daylight hours pushing paper and making phone calls when she could be out hunting for her next hot sticky fix? That was a real problem but one to consider for another day. Over the rooftop of another smaller commercial building and across four lanes of downtown asphalt lay Albion Aromatics. The holding location of his taken family and the fortress of his nemesis...

Sierra Munroe.

It sounded like a stripper's stage name to Tom but ultimately that was of little consequence. After he had left his girls to make their preparations, he had taken the captured Asian Mammazon into the kitchen and pumped her for information.

It hadn't even been difficult, the muscularly built woman looked crushed. Utterly defeated. Trapped there between his GoddessSlave's hypnotic glowing jade eyes and the very wet powerfully potent presence of Tom's hugely exposed manhood, Annemie had nearly fallen over herself to tell them all she knew.

She had told him of Sierra Munroe, her plans and her pig pens as she knelt on the kitchen tiles. Her straining tongue lapping at the air inches away from his rocky cum-dripping member as she desperately tried to taste him. She had outlined the building's layout and defense's as Ms Hope firmly held her back by her silky dark hair from eagerly licking his thick spend up from the tiled floor.

Through begging lips she had spilled the Strike Squad's armament capabilities and likely dispositions as he gazed down at her. Melting the mighty warrior woman into a puddle with his intensity and sheer overwhelming machismo. She had even told him what little she knew of Miss Munroe's (no longer naming her Mistress in His presence) secure penthouse command center as she shuddered and wailed to drink his blessed spunk puddling on the floor between Pamela and Himself.

Then Tom gave it to her. If for no other reason than he was curious what effect it would have on a Mammazon strain XXX-infected.

Tom had slowly stroked himself while drinking in his PamelaGoddess's extreme beauty. She had knelt there before him with the captive. Holding and presenting her up to him like a prize. He admired Pamela's sumptuous dark chocolate locks that cascaded long down her flawless bare shoulders and slender back like a living waterfall.

He let himself fall into her celestial countenance, so perfectly proportioned and symmetrical with that pert nose and full plush lips that always seemed to glisten so wetly for him. Tom glutted his eyes on her artfully manicured brows but most of all; her bright enchanting gold-flecked jade eyes.

They did glow in truth. They glowed with love for him, in service to her AlphaKing, promising herself entirely. The divine Pamela Hope was Tom's to command and do with as he wished.

It was powerfully intoxicating...

"Do it my Tom, my Love. Make her yours. Give me another daughter so we might further worship you. Please my Lord..."

With a soft grunt he had erupted and bathed the Asian Mammazon in great blasts of his ever-flowing ejaculate. Firing dense long ropes of his royal cum upon her upraised supplicant face.

Pamela had knelt behind her there, holding the Mammazon's arms chicken-winged behind her back so she could not reach for him. His GoddessSlave had quivered in a small but rapturous climax, smiling beatifically up at him. Cumming prettily as he exploded over his newest LoveSlave.

No, Annemie was still simply his captive until he finished tying her inextricably to him with the truest sign of his eternal masculinity... His GodSeed.

He had stared at Pamela marveling at her flawless shining complexion. Her enormous creamy breasts. Her long smooth limbs as he painted the other woman's face and mouth in great volleys of his blessings. Long eruptions of his pearly white cum filled her until it bubbled from between her gurgling over-stuffed cheeks and long sticky lines of it had drooped from her strong chin into her bountiful bosom.

It soaked into the massive sports bra there and gave the dark lycra a shiny, wet sheen. He had further blasted the Mammazon's slender neck, high collarbones and heavy fleshy tits with even more of it until it dribbled off the peaks of her tight protuberant nipples where they tented that sheer fabric that struggled heroically to contain them.

Tom had basted Annemie from her crown to prominent hips in his spectacularly hot God-Juices until her eyes had whited out and her head had fallen back with a long cum-gargled groan of soulful ecstasy.

Then--shuddering deliciously in pleasure--Pamela leaned over her and kissed the tall Mammazon's glistening lips to drink of her Master's benevolence. Her One-and-Only. After a long sucking moment she finally pulled away with a happy sigh to replace her own perfect forever-kissable lips with a large proffered leaking nipple.

"Now. Drink of me, Daughter and become one of His."

That was all it took. The Mammazon had drank deeply of his PamelaGoddess and then they had stood back together. Tom's arm encircling Pamela's tapered waist, a broad hand latched possessively onto her luscious MILF ass as she began to dutifully stroke his slick steely magnificence again and watched the trembling woman.

Annemie had mewled happily on her shaky knees. Quaking in a series of clear climaxes as she rubbed his man-juices into her skin like lotion and began to rapidly transform under his concentrated potency.

"Oh My, Tom my King, but she's growing rather quickly. She'll soon be as tall as you if this keeps up."

"Perfect." Had been his singular reply.

________________

"I think I see Dr Turner and his girls moving into position down the road by the main Transformer Station. It shouldn't be too long now."

Simone's soft voice snapped Tom back to the present.

Looking down the eleven story drop to the night darkened streets below he searched for the rest of his women. They should have been in position already yet no concern was kindled in his noble breast. Tom had told them their part in the plan and they would move heaven and earth to make his words a reality.

They would be there when it was time.

He had laid out his scheme to them shortly after finishing with Annemie. Really, Tom was a mite concerned that he may have overdone it with the large statuesque warrior woman. Her nomad blue eyes had been wide and burned bright with fanatic fire when he had spoken to his XXX-girls. She had kept whispering some kind of mantra under her breath as she stared fixedly at him, nodding eagerly along to each step he outlined as he explained the plan.

"Master's Will, Master's Word, Master's Blessing. Master's Will, Master's Word...."

Over and over in that prim clipped posh accent until Tania had slapped her hard upside the skull and told her to "Shut the fuck up and pay attention." Whatever Sierra Munroe had done to the poor Mammazon had seriously screwed with her head and now all that insane intensity had refocused solely on Tom.

Well, he trusted his fiery Valkyrie to keep the poor giantess in line and on task, for that was what she had become. Just a few inches shorter than Tom's seven feet in height, the Mammazon had grown into a one-woman brick-house of lean feminine strength and gorgeously body-sculpted muscle. An arresting picture of peak womanly physique that would have graced the cover of a fitness magazine and sold a million copies on her exotic appearance alone.

She and Tania would be two peas in a pod in no time...

"Jesus but Dr Turner's blood must be up, just look at that monster go! Nurse Temple is doing a really good job of kiting him..." Simone murmured, staring down the street towards the electrical station.

"Kiting, Dear?" Pamela asked with a curious little raise of an exquisite brow.

"It's a gaming term the kids at school use. It means running him around in circles."

Oh yes, Tom considered. There had been that little hiccup when the XXX-Bimbos meant to draw out Dr Turner's Beast had arrived.

The sexy and hugely curvy maid Estella Paulo--once Mr Paulo; the school's janitor and maintenance man--and the excessively busty copper-haired school nurse had both caught a single whiff of the thick musky miasma in Tom's sex-soaked living room and gone a little nuts.

Tom had been trying to hang back. Happy to let Ms Summers and Dr Turner deal with the women sans his inevitably interfering presence. But the tall skinny massively-titted nurse in her ridiculously tiny white parody of a nurses costume had rapidly started hyperventilating.

All while the over-sexed Latina maid had immediately dropped to her stockinged knees--her short lacy petticoats flaring up behind her to reveal the tight curve of her tanned bubble butt--and began to ravenously lick the seed-sodden carpet. Trying to tongue-bathe it clean of Tom's lordly juices.

He had slipped back into the kitchen with his PamelaGoddess. Out of sight as the overly voluptuous maid had started to call for her new Master. The over-excited school nurse had to be restrained by all three of his uber-fit teen cheerleader XXX-girls before she could run wild in a frantic search for him.

That was when Tom had slipped out the back. His girls had their instructions and knew what roles they were expected to play. Just as he had his own and they each had a few stops to make before commencing their assault to rescue Tom's two sisters and his precious BabyGirl Holly.

________________

The deep growl on a heavy vehicle's engine reached up to him from the dark street below. Tom nodded as he spotted exactly what they had been waiting for.

The Metro Fire and Rescue Service vehicle was large, long and bright red as it rumbled into view through an intersection several blocks back. The headlights were off as it rolled heavily to a stop. The massive chrome grill pointed down the long wide stretch of empty inner-city tarmac that ended at the T junction right in front of Albion Aromatics.

That part had been a lucky break. It was like a broad stretch of runway for the enormous fire truck to gather speed down only needing the slightest course correction at the end to drive straight through the thick bullet-proof glass facade of their enemy's stronghold.

Tom could see a lone figure perched atop the truck's roof. Kneeling there with long bare thighs splayed wide, scarlet hair flowing loose behind her and gripping the twin handles of the top-mounted water cannon. His ferocious TaniaSlave looked as though she was ready to ride the world's largest Harley into Hell itself.

The tight little firefighter costume she was wearing came as a surprise but might have explained the slight delay in their arrival.

Tom grinned with possessive pride at the fierce little beauty. She was unwavering in her devotion to him and was visibly excited at the prospect of doling out righteous violence on his behalf as she squirmed in over-eager anticipation atop the engine cab. Then there came a loud deep thudding noise and all the lights in Sierra Munroe's Headquarters and the entire city block around it went out.

"It's go time."

Three simple words and the world around him exploded into action.

The fire engine below burnt tire rubber and lurched forward as the fanatical Mammazon behind the wheel floored the gas. Tom didn't get to hear his fearsome Valkyrie's nearly orgasmic cry of excitement as she held on tight. Leaning back and letting the wind blow her ruby mane of hair out behind her like a rippling shining cape.

Tom had to move fast. They had forty five seconds to climb two hundred and fifty feet of black nylon cordage at a steep upward angle or they were done.

Simone Summers was already on the line--dangling beneath it by her thick powerful arms and legs--pulling her way up in a remarkable show of athleticism. Despite her increased heft, her prodigious womanly assets and the heavy pack on her back she was climbing as quick and nimbly as a squirrel. Eating up the distance at a running pace.

Her big sculpted ass rolled and stretched the shiny black leather of her spray-on pants in a most distracting way.

"Go, Go, Go..."

Pamela was right behind her. Those ridiculous tall boot-heels clicked together as she crossed her ankles over the taut line. Tom gave her superb butt a crisp slap to get her moving and she squealed in delight before chasing Simone up the tether with almost as much superhuman dexterity.

It shouldn't have been possible in that skin-tight little cat-suit and long elbow gloves but she kept up the pace. Though Tom was glad he hadn't laden her down with a heavy pack like Simone and himself.

Finally he was up, swinging out into the empty air high above the drowsy city streets below. The heavy bag pulled on his shoulders like an anchor and the drop beneath should have been dizzying but Tom just bunched his knees and pulled hand after mighty hand up the creaking rope line, occasionally craning his head back to check on his women and track his remaining distance.

Forty five seconds was no time at all for a task this big but they were going to do it anyway.

Twenty seconds in and Tom had caught up to his PamelaGoddess, his clutching hands almost coming down on her booted ankles and her full swaying back side brushed the crown of his head.

He could smell her moistening pussy from this close up. She was getting excited and now her arousal was stoking the fires burning within Tom too. A blazing lust for his golden Goddess mixed with the vengeful passion he had been nursing in his roiling gut. Tom wanted her so very badly at that moment.

"I am going to fuck you blind once we get our family back." He growled up at her swinging fanny. "I am going to bend you over the bodies of anyone who dares stand in my way and fuck a baby right into your gorgeous belly. Now move that magnificent ass or I'll fuck that too!"

Tom could hear Pamela panting as she squirmed up the line and didn't know if it was from exertion or desire. He didn't care. His yoked out arms were pumping like pneumatic pistons, moving hand over hand and eating up the distance at a reckless pace.

Only ten seconds left and they were closing on the building's rooftop fast...

Simone got there first. Grabbing the brick ledge and vaulting over it like the trained gymnast she was. Pamela was close behind and Tom spared a hand to push her up by a vinyl-clad ass-cheek as Ms Summers turned to pull her onto more secure footing by an extended hand.

Finally Tom was there. Both women reached out their long arms to grab him and the heavy clanking backpack. They helped him roll over the wall onto the rooftop just as the power flickered on throughout the building below.

They had made it.

Tom had barely got his feet back under him when Pamela smashed bodily into him. Crushing her hot hungry lips to his own. Her spectacular bulging tits squeezed heavenly softness into his chest as she snaked elegant slender arms around his neck to pull herself even tighter against him.

She smelled of sweet sweat and rearing excitement. Her moist pink tongue lashing his own before she finally pulled away with a breathy gasp. Her shining jade eyes glowing brightly.

"Tom my Love, my King... Did you mean it?!"

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers
12