Bimbo Potion - Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All too soon, however, she felt the effects of the potion begin to fail, leaving her full of regret and longing as her minimal changes slowed and stopped.

As the drug's power over her mind waned, Amy felt a bit sheepish at how strongly she had craved becoming a bimbo, but was glad to see that she was still fully in control of herself, and that she had by and large resisted the drug's tempting transformation. I'm, like, totally stronger than this stupid potion, Amy thought, happily pinching her large nipples, which stood out ever so slightly more against the thin fabric of her tight t-shirt. At least my sexy clothes still fit. Heck, if anything they fit better now, since their increased tightness was sure to draw more attention to her imperceptibly enhanced curves. Men are going to want to stick their cocks in me even more now, she thought happily, before turning her attention back to Sam.

"God, Sammy, you're such a bitch," Amy yelled, bouncing up onto her heels and preparing to leave. "Well, you've always been a bitch, but now you're a slutty bimbo bitch!"

As she walked to the door, Amy turned around briefly to say, "Oh, and by the way Sammy, there's some more of that fun potion in the bottle of hand sanitizer I gave you! Be careful not to use it or you'll become even more of a slutty bimbo!" But, when she saw Sam's eyes filling with newfound desire, Amy impulsively walked back over and pulled her in for a cruel kiss, teasing Sam with the tip of her tongue while their sensitive, pillowy lips locked, driving them both to new heights of arousal as Amy slid her hand into Sam's now-skintight pajama pants and gently stroked one perfect finger along Sam's new, swollen, hungry pussy.

Amy abruptly broke the kiss, leaving Sam clearly wanting more, before turning on her heel, tossing her blond curls over her shoulder, and walking away. With a brief "Byeee, have fun!" Amy closed the door behind her and was gone, leaving the quivering, voluptuous Sam to try to resist her growing desire to dose herself once more with the four drops of powerful poison floating on top of her hand sanitizer.

A few hours later, Sam sat naked on her couch, proud of herself for resisting her urge to use the potion again, but angry with herself for not being able to stop her hands from diving in and out of her needy pussy and squeezing her massive, sensitive new E-cups. She was even angrier at how good it felt, and at how much she wanted to replace her fingers with a nice, hard cock. But, most of all, she was angry with Amy for doing this to her.

Suddenly, however, she was startled out of her reverie of impotent rage and wanton sexual need by a knock at her door. Oh no. She had forgotten that she had scheduled a cable installation for today, since it was Saturday, and she'd be home from work.

As she looked out the peephole at the rugged, sexy working-class man on the other side, however, she realized that this wasn't a time to be afraid - this was her chance to demonstrate her newfound influence over men. She could feel how strongly her sexy body wanted to exert its control over this man's cock, and she reveled in the knowledge that he would be entirely unable to resist the pull of her new curves, especially now that she could already feel her tight pussy growing slicker with chemical compulsion as her arousal grew. She paused for a second before opening the door to work a couple of fingers in and out of her tight vagina, filling the air with her pheromones so that he'd be unable to resist filling her with his throbbing dick. Once she got what she wanted from him, of course.

As the door opened in front of him, Frank thought he had walked into some sort of porno, as the most attractive woman he had ever seen stood there, entirely naked, inviting him in with a crooked finger as she winked the luxurious lashes of an enchanting green eye at him.

He knew it was asking for trouble, not least because of the hint of crazy he saw in those eyes, but he also knew what they said about gift horses, and he still had a job to do. Not to mention that the longer he stood there looking at her, the more he felt his desire for her body inexplicably growing, and the more he felt his cock growing as well, magnetically drawn to the swollen pussy clearly visible beneath a neat patch of fiery red pubic hair. His eyes, meanwhile, were drawn to the large, pale breasts hanging pendulously off her hourglass frame, openly advertising her soft, receptive, feminine sexuality and arousing his masculine hunger for her sexy body.

Unable to resist, he allowed himself to be led into her house, and once the door was securely closed behind him, the tall, strong redhead pressed her massive tits into his chest, and pulled him tight against her.

Mmm... Sam thought. It felt so good to press her soft body against his, and it was so addictive to let herself sink into his embrace and just do what came naturally to both of them. He was clearly enjoying himself as well though, which made her hesitate, and she had a strange sneaking suspicion that her powerful feminine body was somehow betraying her even as she began to rub her pelvis against the bulge twitching in his work jeans.

Before she allowed her need for his cock to run away with her, however, she got control of herself, looked down into his eyes, and said, "I, like, need a better cable package," with a cocked eyebrow so he would know exactly what she meant.

"Yes ma'am, that's what I'm here for," Frank responded distractedly, as she continued to rub her crotch against his.

"They're all so expensive though. I thought that, since you work for the cable company and stuff, you could, like, figure something out for me," she said, continuing to stare knowingly into his eyes as she brought one of his hands up to cup her heavy breasts while her other hand teased along the rock-hard outline in his pants.

He started to respond, but Sam couldn't wait any longer. She had to get her hands on that cock, so while he told her how much he wished he could help her, she unzipped his pants, and pulled out his throbbing member. It felt so good twitching in her hand that she was nearly overcome by how badly she needed it inside her, but she refused to acknowledge its power over her, and instead began to tease, softly stroking her fingertip up its sensitive underside as she stared hard into his eyes. She watched the lust there grow even more urgent as he tried to explain that there was nothing he could do, but as his protestations began to weaken and her control over the situation increased, Sam decided to up the ante.

She ordered him to strip and he eagerly complied, surrendering to his sexual pull toward that pussy, and the pleasure that it promised in exchange for his obedience. Once he he was naked and looking back into her eyes, he saw that same frenetic energy he had noticed outside, and knew that his dick had gotten him into quite a pickle. But, unable to resist the call of her body and the pheromones that were signaling to him that it was time for them to mate, when he saw her lay down on the couch and beckon him to join her, he eagerly pulled himself down onto her receptive, feminine body and began to instinctively thrust himself against the slick mound inviting him to luxuriously slide himself between her long, powerful legs.

Just as he prepared to enter her, overwhelmed with arousal and need for release, she firmly pressed him back with one hand, stared hard into his eyes, and said, "You are going to ensure that not only is my cable free, but I have access to any channel I want, including pay-per-view, at no charge. Is that clear?"

Frank knew of an exploit to give her what she wanted, though he could get fired if he ever got caught. But she was so strong and so powerful and he wanted her so badly that he would say yes to literally anything if it meant he got to stick his dick in her pussy. He immediately agreed, and plunged himself into paradise.

The potion, of course, had been more than happy to indulge in Sam's little control fantasy; whatever it could do to convince its victim to go along with the bimbofication and not resist like Amy had, the drug was willing to do. At the end of the day, whatever got Sam's slutty, bimbofied body filled with cum was acceptable.

As Frank slammed himself into her over and over again, driving them both closer and closer to climax, Sam focused on just how much she was taking advantage of this man as her giant tits bounced wildly in his face and her pussy wrapped them both in waves of sexual pleasure. True, he was about to cum inside the woman of his dreams, but she was getting to have her way with his sexy, masculine body, getting to feel his hard cock thrusting deep into her hungry pussy, and she knew that soon he would be filling her up with the warm, gooey cum that she needed inside of her. That was, like, three times more than he was getting out of this! And, she was getting free cable.

That last thought was more than her overstimulated body could take, and she felt herself gripped in the powerful throes of orgasm as her entire body clenched against him and her legs instinctively wrapped around his body, pulling him deep into her tight, pulsing pussy. He quickly succumbed to the sensation himself, and his cock began pumping involuntarily inside her, filling her with burst after burst of his thick cum.

As his cock began to deflate, Sam roughly pushed him off and told him to get to work, before lying back down on the couch to play with her gigantic breasts as she watched him. She took her time enjoying the deep, satisfying afterglow of a deal well struck, as the evidence of their mutually beneficial transaction oozed delightfully out of her still-pulsing object of interest and onto her expensive cushions.

End of Chapter 5


12