Bimbo Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all sat there, re-watching my porno and eating popcorn like it was a frickin' Disney movie. The whole thing felt weird.

But it got weirder.

After a shower, I stepped into my bedroom, only to find Cum Gums humping my husband. "Surprise." Hugo fingered her ass while she hopped up and down on his very long pole. I'd never seen his pole so long.

I ran to my stepson's room. "Joey I need you...I need you to screw me like a slut!"

Slapping my face, he threw me on the bed, spread my legs wide, and hammered his prick up my hot-slut pussy, fucking me as if he owned me.

Fucking me like his sex slut. Yes!

Now Cum-Gums sleeps in my husband's bed. And I sleep in the next room with my stepson. Through the walls, we can hear each other moaning and screwing every night.

On Saturdays, the four of us have our own little orgy. It's great family fun. Me and Cum Gums take turns screaming— SCREAMING IN ORGASM!!

The guys love it.


12