Bimbo Stories: The Intern

Story Info
Brooke contends with a powerful new intern.
3.8k words
4.27
33k
35

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The themes and events in this short story are not only unrealistic, but distinctly misogynistic. It's important that these themes are framed from a point of view of catharsis and not endorsement. Whether you have similar thoughts or are a victim of them, these stories are meant as a safe way to explore this prevalent attitude. This method of coping is not for everybody, so indulge accordingly. Enjoy.

***

Brooke knew it was prejudiced of her, but she was immediately incredulous when she heard that the new intern would be male. In addition to having bad experiences with men in her personal life for as long as she could remember, she also found that the men in the office produced the laziest work and coupled it with the greatest overconfidence. Still, Brooke was well aware of her inclinations and told herself that she would do her best to judge this new person on his specific merits and not her overwhelming past experience.

Will was his name and when he was introduced at a staff meeting, Brooke immediately felt strange vibes from him. But he was smiling pleasantly and acting politely and he didn't even take one glance at her generous chest. But in Brooke's experience, the men who didn't look had often been the most dangerous. It meant that they knew what they were doing.

But she knew how paranoid all of this would sound if she said it out loud, so she was cordial to him when she shook his hand and told him that he would be reporting to her on a weekly basis.

Brooke was a department head for Terra Polis, an accounting firm that prided itself on treating its employees well. Therefore even an intern like Will started off at an enviable salary. But this also meant that employees were held accountable and all new employees, intern or not, had to report weekly to their department heads so that the company could assess if they were working towards being a valuable employee.

"I look forward to it," Will had said when Brooke told him that she would be the one he would be reporting to. It was said in a brisk professional tone, but she still felt a strange dark shiver when he said it, as if his mind were saying something else that only her subconscious heard.

"Ooo, you think he's a dark wizard?" Brooke's sister Wanda teased over the phone.

"Please!" Brooke said back, laughing as she lay down on her loveseat, dangling her feet above her as she talked to her favourite person. "You're the only one who knows all the awful shit I've been through. I can't tell if it's a second sense or if it's just a permeating distrust of all men!"

"Can't it be both?" Wanda laughed back. "He's just an intern, Brooke. You'll be fair, no matter what your private feelings are. You've always been that way. Hell, I think I've yelled at Dad for our childhood more than you have and you're the one who has much better reasons!"

"Yeah, I guess," Brooke sighed. She appreciated how Wanda would always frame their childhood that way, but she still didn't like to think about it. "Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent. I should go make dinner."

"Yeah, of course. But don't worry, interns there only have - what did you say? - six month contracts? It will be over soon."

"Not soon enough. Talk to you soon."

The workweek proceeded normally for Brooke after that. Although Will would have to report to her, she didn't have to work directly with him. The day he was due for his report, Brooke did her typical research into his progress before his provided his verbal self-assessment. She was surprised to find that both employee reviews and her independent digging turned up that he was shaping up to be the best intern they had had in a long time. He was diligent and very quick to pick up on new systems. He had even been asking for additional projects when he was done his assigned work. And all in the first week! She recognized that she felt disappointed in his positive performance. Maybe Wanda was right and she should start to go to therapy to process these feelings.

"Come in," Brooke said when Will knocked on her office door a few hours later. He was precisely on time.

"I'm here for my weekly report, Miss Raycroft," he said, closing the door behind him. He was wearing expensive looking blue dress pants and a pale pink button up without a jacket.

"Oh you can definitely just call me Brooke. Please, take a seat."

He did as she said and she took a moment to remind herself to be kind to him.

"I don't mind saying right off the bat that although it's just your first week, response to you has been very positive, Will," Brooke started, forcing a professional smile to go along with her words.

"That's kind of you to say and it's great to hear," Will responded with an even tone and expression.

"How do you feel you've been doing so far?" She asked.

"Oh I'm not too interested in talking about that, Brooke," Will said, reaching into his pocket. Brooke felt a sinking feeling in her stomach, but even her varied horror stories with men couldn't prepare her for this. Will pulled out a large gem attached to a gold chain. He stood up and dropped it in front of Brooke's face. Her hazel eyes immediately snapped to it. It was completely mesmerizing. She had never seen anything so beautiful. It was like there was an entire galaxy inside of the white crystal. But this wasn't right. She was at work in her office, talking through a new intern on his first weekly report. She tried to look away from the crystal. She couldn't. She just kept looking and looking, staring deeper into its depths, trying to find something that she couldn't put her finger on. No matter how hard she tried to tell herself to look away, she found she had no control over her ability to do so.

"This was even easier than I thought it would be." Will's voice seemed like a shout and a whisper all at once. Brooke winced, but was unable to answer or move beyond that. "Getting into your office alone, I mean. That's obviously all I need. I only applied here because I saw you walk into this building from your car one day and I was like 'damn, I need that bitch in my collection'. But reporting directly to you? I didn't even have to try. I like to minimize who I use this on on the way to my target and this situation is what I call a hole-in-one. Anyway, time to get to work."

Brooke's fury and confusion and humiliation had no outlet. It just surged and twisted inside her as Will began to swing the gem in front of her helpless eyes. She watched it swing back and forth and back and forth in front of her.

"All that exists is this gem and me, Brooke. This gem and my voice," he said. But this time when he spoke his words were calming and appeared to come from all around her. She tried to resist it, she tried to remind herself where she was and what was happening to her, but the world around the gem faded away and Will's voice was just so soothing and powerful.

"All that exists is this gem and you, Will," Brooke said.

"Good. You find that the longer you stare at this gem and the longer you listen to my voice, the more you want to obey me. The more you want to feel your head grow empty. Mindless. Obedient."

Brooke's heart pounded. Was this really happening? Was this college kid really using some cliched hypnosis technique that was actually working? She felt like she was able to resist better this time. She still stared at the gem and was still unable to think of Will's voice as anything but all-encompassing, but she didn't repeat after him and she didn't feel her mind fading. Unfortunately this didn't seem to faze Will.

"Deeper. Deeper. You are so calm. You are so at peace. You love sitting here, watching this gem. You love listening to my voice."

This time Brooke wasn't able to resist. The gem seemed to be pulsing. She felt her crotch grow warm as she realized he was right. She loved sitting here watching. She loved listening to his voice.

"Deeper and deeper," he said.

"Deeper and deeper," she said.

"Your mind is growing empty."

"My mind is growing empty."

"You are growing mindless. Obedient. Docile."

"Mindless. Obedient. Docile."

Brooke didn't remember anything after that. She gasped and opened her eyes and noticed that she was alone in her office. She looked at her computer and balked when she noticed that not only had it been hours since her appointment time with Will, but hours since she should have left the office. She scrambled to check her phone and work emails, but it appeared as though she wasn't missed. No surprise for the last few hours of a Friday, but still a relief.

She shakily stood up and that's when she realized that her clothing felt off. In a lifetime of violations, she didn't know she could feel unsafe in a new way, but Will had made it happen. She sat back down in her office chair and didn't move for about half an hour, simply replaying the scene in her mind. It had happened so suddenly. All it took was for him to drop that crystal in front of her face and nothing else was in her control. Who was he? How did he have access to such a thing? He had talked about adding her to a collection, so how many other women had he done this to?

She yelped out loud when her phone started to vibrate on her desk and she sighed in relief when she saw Wanda's face on her screen. She picked up.

"Hey Wan."

"What's happening, Bee? Usually you call me by now."

"Y-yeah, I know. Just been a weird day."

"Oh yeah, you had to be alone with that creepy intern, right?" Wanda asked.

"Oh no, that part was fine. He's actually been okay so far and mostly out of my hair, so it was quick and painless."

What the hell? Brooke wasn't sure if she was going to tell her sister about what happened - she needed to process it more first - but she certainly didn't feel like she had spoken those words herself. She immediately thought of her lost time. It was insane to think, but there was no other explanation except that Will must have implanted commands while she was in a trance.

"Huh, that's maybe the nicest I've heard you talk about a man since, well, you know who."

"Well I'm still prefer if he wasn't there, but you know," Brooke answered. "But listen, I'm actually still at work. Bogged down today. Can I call you back sometime over the weekend?"

"You can try! But I have big bender plans."

"Well I'll talk to you when I talk to you," Brooke said. "I love you."

"Yeah yeah, you too."

Silence.

Then her phone lit up again. It was a picture message. From Will.

"Can't wait until I can use these any time I want," read the message. Brooke knew what it must be before she opened it and she even tried to convince herself to keep it closed, but she couldn't not know. She needed proof of what had happened during her lost time.

She winced when she saw the image although she had expected it or something like it. It was a top-down picture of her own naked breasts with a cockhead poking through the cleavage. She closed and deleted it immediately and put her phone on silent.

The fact that he had had complete control over her and his control extended to her behaviour now made her feel paralyzed. What was in her control? How would she know? How could she possibly stop this from continuing?

Eventually she figured that if she was going to sit around being stressed out, she might as well do it from home. Plus, that way she could take a shower. Or six.

Once Brooke got moving and left the office buildings of Terra Polis, she was relieved to find that she felt a lot less anxious. She could request for Will to report to another department head and she had enough seniority that her request would be granted with no questions asked. She could keep her office door open at all times and just never be alone with him again.

When she got home she turned every single light on and thoroughly searched her sizable condo. If he could control the way she talked to Wanda, her most trusted confidant, he could definitely worm his way into her condo. Luckily she found no trace that he was there or had been there.

Normally Brooke preferred to spend time to properly prepare herself a meal, but after such a horrible and bizarre day and because of how late it was, she pulled out her phone to order something. She had forgotten that she had put her phone on silent and she saw another message from Will. She tensed up immediately, but still unlocked her phone to open it.

"Thanks for deleting that picture, Bambi. But don't worry, I have a feeling that it left an impression."

Brooke felt like puking. She deleted his text and then took his name out of her phone. Then she ordered from her favourite noodle place and turned on her TV to take her mind away from her fucked up situation.

She turned on the feel-good comedy she had been watching and reluctantly took her phone off silent so she could keep track of her food order.

As she watched, her mind drifted. In a vacuum, her tits really did look amazing in that photo. Despite all the ways in which she had been taken advantage of and used in her life, if she felt safe, she loved performing that act. And it had been some time. Part of her thought it was too bad that she couldn't actually remember it, actually have memories of what it felt like to have a cock between her huge tits again. She reached under her pants and felt her clit through her pubic hair. She did her best to remember the image. Why did she delete it? She used her free arm to cup her large rack from underneath and squeeze one of her mounds from the side with her hands.

"Oh yes, Will, between my huge titties, just like that. Fuck those fat juggs like the whore I am," she moaned, rubbing herself faster and faster, slipping two fingers inside every so often for variety and to spread her wetness around. Her phone dinged, alerting her that her food was close, but she didn't care. She needed to focus on this image, to bring it into reality in her mind. To feel a thick long hard cock between her soft mounds, thrusting up as she squished them together, serving him, bringing him to his climax between her breasts.

She came hard on her fingers, shaking and moaning as she imagined Will's cock cumming from between her cleavage, coating the tops of her tits with his seed.

A knock came at her condo door.

"Just leave it there!" She shouted out, tilting her head back on to the sofa. She hit it a few times, realizing that she must have done that on his command. Between showing her that photo and his follow up text, he wasn't very graceful in his technique.

She pulled her hand out and stood up. She washed her hands in the kitchen sink and then picked her food up from outside her door.

Although it was humiliating to feel manipulated from a distance while she was inside her own home, the experience just steeled her resolve even more. She was going to put an end to this.

The weekend passed without a further incident. No more messages from Will and no more fervent masturbation sessions inspired by his dark perverted actions. When Monday rolled around, Brooke didn't even feel nervous. Will had had his fun, but after everything she had been through in her life, he was nothing. Just another bad experience in her rearview mirror.

She walked into her office and left the door open and sat down at her desk. No sooner than had she turned on her work laptop than did Will walk into her office. She said nothing as he came inside and closed the door. She stood up and got on her knees in front of her desk and took off her blazer. She was aware of her actions, but couldn't stop them and couldn't say anything.

"Now, Bambi, what are you?"

"I'm a little dumdum who loves to slurp on interns' dicks."

"Wow, that's so embarrassing! I thought you were a successful woman, but you only work here so you can give blowjobs to young men?"

"That's right! I love using my hot mouth and huge tits to satisfy them any chance I get!"

Brooke was of course horrified by the words coming out of her mouth. How much had happened when she had been out?

"Well that makes sense. I knew from the moment I looked at you that you lived to satisfy cocks. But tell me, what do you love even more than sucking dick?" Will asked.

"I love getting hypnotized by you, Will! I love it, love it! Please! Please show me that gem again! Please, I need it!" Brooke begged and although she was being controlled to say that, she realized that she also felt it to be true. There was nothing else like looking at that strange and mysterious rock. Although it was the reason why Will had all this power over her, she realized it was so soothing and addicting to be under its power. She realized she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Only if you ask like a good little Bimbo, Bambi."

"Bambi wants to go ga-ga-!" Brooke said.

"Good girl," Will said and dropped the rock in front of her eyes. Brooke felt herself grow extremely wet when she saw it. It was prettier than she remembered. She would find a way to fight what was happening to her, but she knew that she had no chance right now, so why not enjoy it? Why not look deep into that pretty gemstone and make her mind feel nice and empty? It was so soothing. So relaxing.

Brooke shrugged her blouse off and undid her heavy-duty custom bra. She let it fall in front of her and cupped her enormous breasts with her soft small hands as she looked up in awe at the crystal as Will began to swing it.

"Mindless. Obedient. Docile," Brooke said.

Then she blanked out.

When Bambi woke up, she was in a large pink bed with a woman on either side of her who both had very similar body types to hers. She rubbed her head.

"When's Daddy coming home?" She asked groggily.

"That's not for us to know," the blonde on her left said. Candy was her name, Bambi realized.

"Not like he's going to use the new girl first anyway," Kiki said to her right.

"Oh, that's a good point," Bambi giggled. Then she point her finger to her chin and thought for a moment. Yes, she should ask that question. It was a thoughtful smart question: "Does Daddy only give us tittyfucks, or can we serve his cock in other ways?"

Kiki and Candy laughed.

"Oh you ARE new!" Kiki said. Then a bell rang.

"Ooo! Daddy said he was going to let a few friends come over today! C'mon girls, if we do a good job, we'll get rewarded!"

Bambi got excited as she got out of the bed and followed her Bimbo sisters. They all trotted down the stairs and Bambi saw three men around Will's age who gawked at the sight.

"Holy shit, he wasn't kidding! And look! Three of us and three of them!"

"Hi, I'm Bambi! Which one of you boys can I help out today?" Bambi cooed as she stood on front of the men and put her hands behind her back to both look submissive and to jut out her sizable rack. She couldn't help but notice that she wasn't even the bustiest of the three Bimbos, so she had to do what she could to stand out.

"Oh hell yes, Bambi. I can't wait another second," a well-built young man said as he looked Bambi up and down. "Right here against the door. Bend over."

"Of course! Anything you say!" Bambi giggled as she trotted to the closed door and stuck out her round ass for the stranger.

"Shit, I'm not going to last a minute," the nameless man said as he pulled down his pants and unceremoniously entered Bambi from behind.

"Unnhh! Unh! Unh!" Bambi moaned happily as she felt a man's cock enter her. Oh she was so lucky. His large sweaty hands grabbed onto her massive breasts and gripped in crudely.

"Ohhh! Oh yes! Yes! Grope them! Grope my huge titties! Oh that feels so good! I love getting groped as I get fucked!"

"That's it, right, yes!" The man said, gaining more courage the more Bambi talked dirty to him. "Take it, bitch! Take my fat cock!"

"Yes, Sir, yes! Thank you! Fuck me! Unh! Unh! Unh! Fuck my little Bimbo pussy!"

"I'm gunna cum, okay? I'm gunna cum right inside you!"

12