Bindley Adventure

Story Info
I ducked under and his slack cock was hung form his pants.
2.1k words
4.25
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

Bindley Adventure - Arriving

After I had woken Sir and Daisy before being dismissed I was told not to dress.

This always meant an over the counter strapping before work.

I showered and laid my work clothes on the bed, went down and laid over the counter, next to the intermediate cane.

"Good girl sara, ready as usual.

As mentioned during the week you will be visiting an old friend of mine in Bindley for the night.

He wants to put on a good show in front of 3 or 4 friends who are coming for a games night."

"Yes Sir."

"You will see you have progressed to the intermediate cane; it will not be punishment hard, just hard enough to leave my mark with nice stripes, clasp your hands."

whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack.

Sir rubbed my bottom, "Hold tight, 5 more."

My sobs turned to cries.

As the last one fell Daisy came down.

"What divine spacing and stripes my dear."

"Yes I thought so, would you like some?"

It was one of those questions you never dared answer.

Soon Daisy was next to me and he gave her bottom 15, she had fuller and more rounded bottom than mine so took more.

"You may get down sara and look at the same as you have, on Daisy.

Daisy had described them perfectly, they were divine.

"Back over sara."

Which meant he was turned on and I or both were going to get a fucking, I was not wrong.

Work time flew as it always does, and I was soon on my way home.

As I walked in the hall my small overnight bag was ready.

I ran upstairs and showered; my clothes were laid out for me for the night.

A half-cut top with a delicate red heart on it, to show my skinny tummy and waist, light blue denim shorts, which as my gran would say, fit where they touched.

My underwear was a T shirt bra and matching pink lace knickers.

They were all new, obviously chosen by Daisy, and I loved them.

The shoes were just slip on dark blue sandals.

"Ready Sir."

"Awwww doesn`t she look gorgeous Don?"

"Like a princess Daisy."

Here is your return rail ticket sara, when you get off in Bindley, You will be met, do you remember Mrs. Earnshaw who helped in the community kitchen, she will be meeting you?"

"Yes I remember Sir."

"Usual rules and if I get one complaint your bottom will be skinned alive."

Now, why the heck would that comment make me tingle?

"I won`t let you down Sir, promise."

I got two kisses on my head, pickled up my bag and off I went.

Was I scared? - Yes

Did I wish I was not going? - Yes

Did I want to let down my Master? - No

Bindley was only a few stops from home, I was soon getting off the train.

I saw Mrs. Earnshaw under the clock and ran to her.

"Hello darling, you look stunning, like an angel, I am sure Mr. Earnshaw and his friends will enjoy you."

"Will you be staying Ma-am?"

"Why no, Mr. Earnshaw has arranged for me to go to a couple in Headingly for the weekend, much the same as why you are here, but just 2 of them."

We got in her car and headed towards the moor.

Soon at their beautiful home, it looked huge.

I got my bag and followed Mrs. Earnshaw to my room, Sir soon followed.

He hugged me, "Doesn`t she look stunning dear?"

He nodded as hid hands undid the top button of my shorts, his right hand down the front of my knickers and into my pussy.

"Is she smooth dear?"

"Yes, and very wet,"

"Wet enough for a spanking before your guests arrive?"

"Oh yes, definitely."

Ermmmm excuse me, I am here.

"What she like up top?"

"Just checking."

He lifted my top and popped each tit over my bra.

"Very nice."

"Unless you want my belt before you go I suggest you go now."

With that she kissed his cheek, winked at me and left for her own adventure.

"She will soon stop talking when she gets to her weekend away, he has organised a boys weekend so she`ll be sucking cock most of the time + fucked and belted on the Saturday and I have organised a Disciplinarian visit for the Sunday with a list of her misdemeanours, talking too much being number 1."

He slapped my tits and stripped me naked, another tit slapping, a fingering then over his knee for a spanking over my cane stripes.

"Now your pleasure little one." He knelt me down and I began to search for the end of his cock, it was humongous, no way could I swallow but did my very best and stiffened him.

He pulled out, "Prepare to have your "G" spot pampered and enter the wonderful world of sub-space."

He set me up on all fours on then end of the bed then pushed my back down, so I was on my forearms giving better access to my pussy.

He was right, wow, he found my spot with nearly every stroke, I remember cumming then...

I was still on all fours and still being fucked as I sort of came out of the trance, he pulled out, turned me over and cum over my tummy and tits.

I quickly scampered onto the floor to suck him dry.

"How was that littleone?"

I tried to rub him hard again, he pulled away.

"Would you like to bed warm Sirs bed tonight?"

"Oh yes please Sir, if I may."

"You can shower, or bath and I will come back to be wanked later before our guests arrive."

I had the most wonderful bath and clitty wank, EVER and true to his word he came back about an hour later and stood as i wanked him to a cum on my tits, both hands and my mouth as he nipped and slapped my tits and nipples.

"Be downstairs at 8 sharp sara."

I opened the door every time someone knocked and each one tittied me up and fingered me down my shorts, I could not wait for the next knock.

After the fourth cum sir called me into the room with the rest of them.

The boys were stood in a circle, cocks out.

One of each flavour I thought, a long thick black one, a skinny long one, a thick short one and finally one like my Sir`s.

Sir called me into the middle of the circle, well, i thought, what`s a girl supposed to do with all these cocks, so i sucked one, wanked 2 and one fucked me.

They changed positions till the last one fucked me.

I went up to shower as they had a pool competition with a special prize which turned out to be me over the winner's knee.

Got to say i quickly tired of that game.

Sir called them all into his dining room and they sat to play poker.

I was sent upstairs to change into the skimpy maids outfit my Sir had packed me.

You could see my outer nipple and I only had to lean forwards a little to expose my red striped bottom, I had a quick play before going back downstairs.

Sir pointed to the table and bar, i unwrapped the snacks and passed them round and took drink orders.

I was poked, fingered and had my tits and nipples exposed, so popped them back in for each new order.

I did notwant my Bottom Skinning Alive!

I gave them all good measures to get them in the mood for some fun, and at the same time, drowsy I hoped, then they would go, and I could wrestle Sirs Python again, yummy.

After several rounds Sir called me over, "Under the table sara, leave the best till last."

I knew exactly what he meant.

The boys were easy to bring to a cum, but Sir was a different matter, but with plenty of spit and determination I managed it.

It was getting towards 11 and the boys were pretty drunk.

Sir cleared the table I had to knee on it,

"Now for the last game guys, Sir pulled my top down exposing my breasts and nipples, he brought a short strap with a handle on from the sideboard.

3 rounds;

Hit the tit, one point.

Nipple two points,

Tit and nipples three points.

The one with the most points fucks her, second gets the suck of their lives, last 2 wanked.

The big measure of shorts I gave them worked in my favour as each made feeble attempts for 3 rounds.

The black cock fucked me, so that was a good result, and I sucked the smallest and wanked the last 2.

Taxi`s came to take them home and I was sent to shower and bed warm.

I nearly peed myself at the thought of another round of Sirs cock.

I was not to be disappointed as time after time I drifted away into another world.

My morning fuck was the best ever, I think.

He was so good, I hoped I`d get a return visit sometime.

I was sent to bath, remain naked and hands on my head in a corner when he returned.

I did as I was told and waited for him to appear, "Turn around sara."

I faced him as he was removing his belt.

"It`s a hiding for you girl, to help you remember your short visit.

Your choice bottom or tits and pussy first?"

Got to say I was a little stunned but bent over my pillows for a sound belting, from the back of my legs to a couple on my back.

"Stand."

I gradually got up in tears.

He took his cock out.

"Wank girl."

I wanked him hard with just hands.

Kneel on the bed, hands on head, tits out.

"How many on each tit and nipple sara?"

I was a little more composed after the belting, "Please Sir, your choice."

"Good, a hundred on each."

I screwed up my eyes and stuck out my tits.

"You're a good girl sara, 10 on each then a final wrestle with my cock."

I smiled, why would a girl smile when she was about to have her tits and nipples shredded?

Oh he was good, very good, he hit tit and nipples with each stroke, but not full blooded by any means, I was so turned on I am sure he saw me cum.

"Lay down, legs high and wide."

What a sight must have greeted him, already puffy swollen lips from the cum I just had.

I took 5 full on my clit and pussy before he mounted me, talk about gagging.

Sir was very graceful and gentle but took what he wanted, not sure if he was fully in when he cum but he sure filled me.

It was 11.00 am by now and Sir allowed me to shower and dress.

I was told to report to his study when I was ready to leave.

I took my time and strolled to his study and knocked.

"Come in sara, just one more little task, under my table please."

I ducked under and his slack cock was hung form his pants, I looked out from under the desk.

"Were you wanting me to zip you up Sir?"

He laughed as I went back under and sucked and wanked him one last time.

I so wanted it to last and it to be memorable, and hope it was.

"Before you go would you like anything from me sara?"

This was it, my last chance.

I stuck my tongue out and dropped my shorts and knickers.

I was soon on my back on his desk as he gave me the best tongue and clit nibble, ever, he soon had me spasming on his desk as he sucked up my cum, his finger took the place of his tongue as his cock once again went into my mouth.

I was still spasming below on my way home and nearly missed my stop.

I ran home and was called into the lounge.

I still had the smile on my face as I stripped naked for inspection.

"You must have made good impression sara."

He showed me a text.

Thank you Don, the best girl ever, I have £25,000 ready to transfer to your account if you will sell her.

"What have you to say for yourself girl?"

"I did as you said Sir and did not want my "Bottom Skinning Alive" with your belt."

I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

For all my marks and stripes I was soon over his knee followed by being on the end of his cock.

"Its good to be home Sir."

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers