Bindy

Story Info
Is Bindy addicted to sex.
7.2k words
4
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bindy was acutely aware that in exactly thirty minutes time at midday it would be one week. It was one week earlier that Bindy's friend had told her that she thought Bindy was addicted to sex. So it was that Bindy decided she would go for one week without sexual activity of any description.

As she walked along the footpath Bindy could feel the moisture between her thighs and her swollen pussy lips rubbing against her tight panties. She couldn't stop her eyes from flicking across the crotch of every man walking past. Letting her imagination loose Bindy visualized every man naked and with a raging erection. In her vivid imagination there was a continual stream of hard cocks parading past for her pleasure. Every imaginable shape and size were there, some straight and some curved, there was one with a glistening drop of precum and then came one that was spurting semen, a beautiful arching white thread that pooled on the pavement.

A passing woman stopped and waited patiently as her doggie lapped up the puddle of cum, Bindy felt the muscles of her stomach twitch and spasm as she had a mini orgasm. Shaking her head, she dragged her mind back to reality and walked briskly into the Supermarket, gathered up her shopping trolley and strolled into the fruit and vegetables section. Never had Bindy noticed how many vegetables were of a distinctly phallic shape, her vagina felt hot and empty, so empty, it ached to be filled and here were all these phallic vegetables calling to her; carrots, parsnips, corn cobs, cucumber, banana.

Bindy pressed on. She had cock on the brain. She should never have stopped here, no matter how convenient it was to her work. She should have gone home to her bed, her lavender scented sheets that were oh so soft on her warm flesh. She could be there now, sipping a glass of wine and counting the seconds until she could trigger her massager. The damn thing was as big as her forearm, and even its lowest power setting was almost more than she could stand. She took a deep breath and soldiered on.

Pleasure delayed would be pleasure doubled, she told herself. She concentrated on her shopping. She didn't come into this store very often, so she wasn't familiar with its layout. She had most of the dozen or so items she'd been looking for when she rounded a corner and there he was.

He was tall and lean. He was somewhere in his early twenties with dark hair long enough to be sexy but not scruffy. He obviously worked for the store because he was stocking a shelf. Bindy saw the muscles in his arms ripple as he moved a flat of heavy tins from one side of a pallet to another. He then flicked the tins from one hand to the other to be positioned just so on a shelf. He was absorbed in his work. No doubt, Bindy thought, he was in a hurry to finish so that he could go to his girlfriend who probably had lank hair and pouty little breasts, and who would no doubt squeal as he plunged his massive dick into her ravaged pussy.

Bindy moaned internally at her unjustified fantasy; she was hornier than ever. She'd screw this guy in a heartbeat if she could if she could get his attention. But would he find her desirable? Well, why not? She was no beauty queen, her face was too round, her mouth a bit too wide, she was short at five feet four, but she had good points. She had carefully coiffed ash blonde hair that fell in gentle curls. She was still in her makeup from work, and she was wearing a nice form-fitting dress. She was usually described as attractive. But she had one or rather two other assets. Thanks to her mother, who had been endowed with a massive bosom, Bindy had a great pair of tits. They filled her chest high wide and proudly. She couldn't move her arms forward without pushing them aside. She looked around and saw it, her opportunity was in the form of a lone jar of jam high and on the back of a shelf. She approached him.

"Excuse me," she said.

The young man seemed reluctant to stop his mechanical repetition of tin stocking, but then he turned to look at her. He smiled and said, "Can I help you?" as his eyes roamed up and down her form and then settled on her cleavage.

"There's something I can't reach. Can you get it for me?" Bindy said as she pointed in the direction of the jar.

"Oh, sure," the man said. He took the few steps to get in position and then stretched high.

Bindy moved in so close her breast pressed against his free arm. She looked up and softly whispered, "Is there somewhere in the store we can fuck?"

David teetered precariously on tip toes and his world seemed to go into slow motion. Had he heard right? Had this voluptuous lass just said, "Can we go somewhere and fuck"?

Little did David know it but another lass, Rosemarie, was also more than a little interested in him. Rosemarie from the accounts office had been interested in David for at least the past four months, hanging around him at every opportunity but he never seemed to even know she existed. You will find this as no surprise when I tell you a little about her. Rosemarie was just nineteen years old but was proud of her two recent achievements. All her life she had been enthusiastically involved with Jazz Dancing and had recently qualified as an instructor. Her second achievement was that she had just completed an intensive course in first aid and had been appointed the companies Accident Response Officer.

Rosemarie does have another interest too, sex! Beneath Rosemarie's bed is suitcase which holds a very impressive range of sex toys and devices. If it is possible for sex toys to be a fetish, then Rosemarie would qualify. She cannot resist buying and trying every type of toy and device to be found online. For her the internet could probably be considered a 'sex device' too. Many of her evenings are spent reading sex stories online and viewing numerous porn sites.

Despite her avid fascination with all things sexual Rosemarie's actual experience is rather limited. Two things conspire against her in this regard. Her shyness is one and the other is a lack of skill in 'presentation'. Rosemarie has a lithe and shapely body with pointy breasts and long nipples, when aroused. On addition her pussy is shaved to show it off to best effect, and it really is worth showing off, to which her full-length mirror can attest. Unfortunately, these assets are hardly apparent in the sloppy jumpers and loose fitting pants that she is apt to wear, along with nondescript glasses, self-cut hair and minimal or no makeup.

David's foot slipped and he lost balance completely and came crashing down. He grazed his shin on an edge on the way down, stumbled on the floor then fell into Bindy knocking her to the ground and falling heavily on top of her. Bindy was very happy to have David on top of her, but this was not quite what she had in mind. Staff and customers descended on the hullabaloo. "Quick, get Rosemarie" cried the store supervisor. When Rosemarie arrived, she quickly assessed that both parties needed to be checked over so she ushered both Bindy and David through to the Emergency Room tucked away in a quiet back corner of the building,

Bindy followed the other two through a pair of double hinged doors into the back. She noted how the first aid woman kept her hand on the guy's shoulder, and how she looked when she looked at him. Being driven to the ground by a hunky guy was kind of sexy, but now things were getting awkward.

Excuse me...uh...Rosemarie?" Bindy said, remembering the woman's name tag.

Rosemarie and the guy stopped. She turned and said, "Yes?"

Bindy said, "Look, I'm okay. I'm just going to grab my food and leave."

Rosemarie glanced around and said in a lowered voice, "You really should fill out an accident report. If you have a bruised kidney or something and you want to sue the store, it'll be better if you have something on file."

"Okay, fine then," Bindy said. She was no longer as hyped up for sex as she had been a few minutes before, but the quicker she got home and got something buzzing between her legs the better.

Rosemarie took the guy's arm and said, "David, you get to be my first customer in the nook they made for me. They took part of the accounting office to do it, but at least I can have all my supplies in one place."

"Uh huh," David said. He sounded shaken from his fall.

They stopped before a door and Rosemarie unlocked it with a key from her pocket. "This is my office," she said to Bindy. "If you'll wait in here, you can start on the accident report while I check David."

"Fine," Bindy said a bit more tartly than she intended. The office contained a couple of desks, computer terminals and filing cabinets. There were the usual personal knick-knacks atop the desks.

Rosemarie pulled a form from one of the filing cabinets. "Here you go," she said. "Name, address, phone number and then your account of what happened. I'll come get you as quickly as I can."

"Thank you," Bindy said. This time she managed a smile for Rosemarie before the woman left and closed the door. She took a seat at one of the desks and looked over the form.

"Take a seat here," she heard Rosemarie say clearly, almost as if she were still in the room.

Bindy looked to her left. Beyond a series of file cabinets was some naked framing. She stood and went to the rear of the cabinets. Instead of proper drywall, someone had hung cheap wall paneling on the far side of the framing as a partition between this office and Rosemarie's first aid nook. The paneling hadn't even been properly placed. There was nearly a quarter-inch gap between two of the sheets. She put her eye to the gap. She could see David seated on an exam table while Rosemarie flicked a light from one of his pupils to the other.

"I don't think you damaged your head," she said. "Do you hurt anywhere?"

"My shin hurts pretty bad," he said.

"Yeah, I see blood on your pants," she said. "Lower them and I'll take a look."

"Lower my pants?" David said as if that were totally unnecessary.

"Unless you want me to slice your pants leg open to the knee," she said.

"No," David grumbled. "I think you like playing doctor a little too much." Nevertheless, he undid his belt and zipper and rocked from side to side as he pulled at his pants. Soon, they dangled around his ankles. Blood oozed from a long scrape on his right shin.

Bindy didn't care about the blood, however. Her eye had gone to David's crotch. He was wearing some very brief, hip hugging briefs. The shiny red material looked almost feminine. Rosemarie put on a pair of surgical gloves and poured an orange liquid on a gauze pad. She put one hand high on David's thigh as if to steady his leg, and then she began to clean the blood from his lower leg.

"Ow, ow, ow," David cried out.

"Sorry about that," Rosemarie said. She worked quickly and in less than a minute his wound was covered by a fresh gauze pad held in place by a self-sticking elastic bandage. She removed the gloves and put both hands high on his thigh. Her face was inches from his. "Don't get that wet and see me tomorrow; I'll change the bandage."

"Oh...sure...okay," David said.

Rosemarie kissed him. David tried to pull away but there wasn't anywhere to go. Her hand went to his crotch, fingers reaching through the slit in his underwear. When her hand withdrew, she was holding a very limp noodle of a tiny cock. David wriggled his way out of the kiss and grabbed her wrist.

"Please, Rosemarie, I'm gay," he said in a strained whisper.

"Gay?" she said, also in a whisper. She snorted. "Well, just my luck, I've been hoping you'd notice me for months. Today, I thought I'd take the bull by the horns, as it were."

"It seems to be the day for it," David said. "That woman I knocked down propositioned me."

Bindy jerked away from the crack in the wall as David and Rosemarie continued to talk. Her face reddened as she carefully made her way back to the desk. She finished the report just as Rosemarie stuck her head in the door. "I'm ready for you now," she said.

Bindy sat still for the pupil reflex test and then said, "Look, I more or less simply I took a seat on the floor, no problem, I'm sure." Rosemarie nodded and shrugged. "I'm sorry things didn't work out between you and David," Bindy said in a rush.

Rosemarie looked startled as her eyebrows met her hairline. "I couldn't help but overhear," Bindy said. She gestured at the paneling. "That wall may as well be paper."

Rosemarie nodded, "Yeah, that's in the queue to be finished." She snorted softly and said, "David is still in the closet. He plays football with his mates from the store, doesn't want them to know. Personally, I don't think he gives them enough credit. I'm openly bi-sexual and no one at work cares." She sighed. "Besides, I don't need David; I've got a whole box of 'David' at home, if you catch my meaning."

Bindy felt the tingle and yearning in her pussy return in a rush. She smiled at Rosemarie and said, "Yes, I think I know exactly what you mean."

"But what's this about you propositioning David in the middle of a busy supermarket? He's pretty cute I know but he's not that irresistible, is he?" said Rosemarie in response.

Bindy really had no option. She told Rosemarie the whole story of her abstinence from sex and how now that her self-enforced exile was up, she was hornier than she had ever been in her entire life.

"Perhaps I am addicted to sex?" she mused.

"I certainly know I am," laughed Rosemarie. "But I'm comfortable with that."

"Look. I'm finishing work now. Why don't you come back to my flat and we can chat some more over a wine or two."

And so it was that Bindy's day took another twist and she came to be sitting beside Rosemarie on a deep soft sofa sipping a delicious oaked chardonnay. It wasn't very long and inevitably their conversation turned to the subject of sex and a shared interest in sex toys. Rosemarie admitted that she was addicted to sex toys. Addiction is perhaps not the right word. It would be more accurate to say that she was a collector but also an enthusiastic user.

"I would love to see your collection." Bindy admitted.

Rosemarie needed no second invitation and rushed off to get her goodies. She returned with a large flattish suitcase and a big grin. Placing the suitcase on the floor in front of them she opened it and removed the top pillow which was holding the contents in place. Inside on a satin pillow was an astounding array of sex devices, every imaginable type and size and color. Bindy let out a gasp and Rosemarie giggled.

"Goodness me. Do you use all of these?" Bindy exclaimed.

"Sort of." Was the reply. "I use every one when I first get it. There is a special thrill somehow for a first time. After that I have my favorites which I use regularly. I usually give those ones a name."

Rosemarie picked out a bright blue dildo which was about eight inches long and rather thick. It was shaped exactly like a penis, complete with a perfectly shaped head and raised veins running along its full length. With a lust filled look she said. "This one I call David"

Bindy could hardly believe the words that impulsively came out of her own mouth.

"Would you like to give me a 'David' demonstration?"

"Try and stop me!" Laughed Rosemarie.

"I always 'play' completely naked. Is that ok with you?"

Bindy could only nod and watch as Rosemarie undressed. It was not a strip tease exactly, she sort of removed her clothing in slow motion. When she was completely naked Bindy muttered hoarsely "You are so gorgeous. Why do you hide that awesome body behind such unflattering clothes?"

Rosemarie just laughed. "I think it has something to do with my mixed sexuality, but I just don't have the 'clothes gene' at all. In fact, the only time I'm completely comfortable with my appearance is when I'm naked,"

Rosemarie held 'David' out in front of her with one hand and with the other she ran her fingertips up and down the shaft and round and around the large shapely head.

Bindy licked her lips and felt her lust juices pooling in her pussy and her breasts felt full and tight, her nipples hard as stones. Rosemarie saw the pink flush at Bindy's throat and her eyes sparkled with desire.

Rosemarie moved back to the couch. She sat with her back against an arm facing Bindy. She dangled one leg over the edge of the cushion and pressed the bent knee of her other leg against the couch back. Her pussy was open to Bindy's gaze. She locked her eyes on the other woman's full breasts as she lifted the dildo to her lips. Her dainty, pink tongue licked up down, leaving the dildo glistening. She pushed it between her puffy vaginal lips. She loved that first thrust, whether it was a man's hot cock or the cool touch of one of her toys. She moved her free hand downward and began to move the skin of the hood of her clit in circles. This was it. This was how she loved to masturbate. Having Bindy there made it ten times as good. Rosemarie was a dancer and she had always loved to have an audience to stare at her, to feed off their energy. And Bindy was a great audience. The woman was radiating sexuality with her frank gaze. Rosemarie arched her back and came.

Bindy's pussy was practically at the melting point. Rosemarie's body was amazing. She had flawless, creamy skin. She was the definition of lithe. Bindy practically dove into Rosemarie's bag of tricks. She came out with something she'd always thought of buying, but never had. It had the colorful playfulness of a child's toy next to the large and blue anatomically correct plunging in and out of Rosemarie's pussy. The device had a ribbed handle. Beyond that was a flexible plastic tube full of multi-colored beads. The tube ended in a sleek bullet shape. Arching over the tube was a tapering arm that ended in two forked tines, usually called rabbit ears.

She pushed what was obviously the power button which glowed red. She touched another button and the beads under the plastic began to rotate, but not evenly. Traveling bulges in the sleeve made it pulse. Another button made the sleeve extend and contract. The last button made the arm, and indeed the whole device vibrate. She experimented with the buttons. Each part had a cycled of speeds and patterns of movement. She pushed buttons until the thing was practically jumping out of her grasp. She kicked off her heels. Lifting her ass off the couch cushion, she pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist.

Almost frantic with desire now, she swept aside the band of her panty and eased the sex toy between her vaginal lips. The pleasure was exquisite. No mere penis could match those sensations and the best was yet to come. She drew the thing in millimeter by millimeter until the rabbit ears touched skin. They were out of place; she adjusted until the ears surrounded her clit and... HOLY SHIT. Having her clit bounced around at what must have been a hundred times a second was damn near unbearable. She looked at Rosemarie. The woman was heaving about in her second or maybe it was her tenth orgasm. All the sexual pleasure Bindy had denied herself seemed to rush in all at once. Her body convulsed around the plunging, pulsing, vibrating toy.

For the first time Bindy fully understood the meaning of that phrase 'a mind blowing orgasm'. Every cell of her body, every cell of her mind was totally swamped with an enormous pleasure leaving her no more than semi-conscious. Very slowly she drifted back into a reality. A reality where she was vaguely aware that someone was removing her clothing. Automatically it seemed, her body moved to assist, as first her skirt and then her top were removed. Bindy had not worn a bra so was now as naked as Rosemarie when at last her eyes flickered back open.

"Hello gorgeous" grinned Rosemarie "Welcome back".

Rosemarie was kneeling over her, and it seemed to Bindy to be the most natural thing in the world to lean forward and bring her lips to meet Rosemarie's smile. She let her eyes close again and allowed herself to drown in the delicious sensation of lips on lips, soft, warm, moist and delightful. Rosemarie opened her mouth and Bindy slid her tongue inside. Passion slowly grew again in both women as their tongues entwined in the dance of love. As they drank each other's saliva they moaned softly in unison.