Binoculation Ch. 07

Story Info
New Year's Eve party goes in an unexpected direction.
4.7k words
4.64
9.1k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: special thanks to CrazyDorian for his input in the story. Thanks, CD!

Binoculation 7

Welcome back.

Autumn took to her programming eerily well. I say that because it didn't take her as long as it took any of the others, even mother. I partly chalked it up to the old "practice makes perfect" adage, but a part of me hoped she took to it because a part of her was already depraved.

Perhaps it was due to the imagery I was using. For instance, a POV photo taken of me holding a leash, looking down into the lens, the picture-taker obviously kneeling. There were several of these photos of myself in various stages of undress. I liked the one with me naked the best.

One of the unforeseen developments was the dynamic between my new girlfriend and mother. I knew why they were attracted to each other in a sexual sense; both sported super model cover girl-type bodies, and I saw mutual respect in each. Both of the gorgeous women possessed warm personalities with just a hint of resentment or bitter regret.

Like Rosie, Autumn had an intense desire to watch Mother and me have sex; the dirtier the better. It was extremely exciting for her. The pair struck up almost a mother-daughter dynamic from the beginning.

It made perfect sense when I thought of it. Including non-sexual imagery of mother doing mother things, like a picture taken of her in the kitchen on Thanksgiving. There was a very nice photo that was both sexy and matronly, and over the next week I tried to repeat that aesthetic to eventual success.

I was curious and excited to see how it would go, intensifying the mother-daughter relationship between Mother and Autumn. Since Rosie and mother were an item, giving mother an actual daughter might be a good thing.

On Christmas, just a few days after Autumn welcomed mother into our bed, we did it again. Autumn became entranced by mother's chains. During sex, she would play with them, put the chains in her mouth and to give mother's nipples a playful tug.

Afterwards, as we lay in each other's arms, me in the middle with Autumn and Mother on either side of me, my newest lover broke the intimate silence.

"This is so incredible. I have so many new feelings, intense feelings. It scares me, in a way."

"In what way?" Mother asked, mirroring the question I was going to ask.

"All of my new feelings are geared towards sex; love, or maybe lust."

"You just described some nice, positive feelings to have, right?" I asked with a smile.

Autumn kissed me on the cheek, just by the corner of my lip. Her breasts pressed against my side, her smooth, warm hand caressing my neck and upper chest, while mother's roamed lower. I could feel their breath on me. You can imagine the scent. My breath smelled the same. I wanted to get Rosie and Julia in on the action as well, but I wanted to wait for a at least a few more days to be sure. Julia was chill about it. Rosie wasn't happy, but she complied. I suspect Mother now holds more sway over Rosie than I do. I got it. Rosie was deeply in love with the same woman I was in the love with.

It was romantic, in a way. We all reeked of sex. I am meticulous by nature, but dirty sex is the best sex. Dirty sex with an elegant woman is by far even better.

"This is all... a bit of a rush, is all. I feel like it's too soon after my last relationship."

I sighed. "I like that you're here, Autumn. I'm not trying to rush anything and will go at whatever pace you desire."

I grabbed one of her heavy, pert breasts in my hand, trapping her nipple between my fingers, then squeezing and pulling.

"Casper," she said, voice all throaty desire. "That's not my pace."

"But you like it, right?" I asked.

She looked at me dreamily before answering. "I like it. A lot."

"See mother," I spoke, playfully. "She likes it."

Mother's laugh accompanied Autumn's.

"Shari, do those chains and nipple piercings hurt?" Autumn asked.

"Autumn, I said it once to Rosie before she got hers, and I think she'd agree with me that in the beginning, there's a little pain, but the pleasure more than outweighs it."

My new girlfriend's soft gleaming eyes shone through her disheveled hair and smeared makeup. Her countenance was a cross between curiosity and arousal.

"Really?"

My mother didn't miss a beat. She gave Autumn that unbeatable seductive stare when she answered.

"Absolutely. When you had my chain between your teeth, it almost made me cum."

"Fuck," Autumn said, her cheeks turning crimson with desire.

"That's the idea, Autumn," Mother spoke, her tone husky with lust.

Mother drew Autumn in for a shimmering jet engine-hot tongue-kiss that escalated things out of control. I could see the programming pulling her in, and it was glorious. If Autumn registered Mother's mention of Rosie's piercings, she didn't let on, but like most intelligent women, she circled back to it before she had to leave.

We were fully clothed and saying our goodbyes, like a couple of newly minted lovers. She wanted to be in physical contact with me as much as possible. It didn't need to be a hand-hold, although that seemed to be her go-to. Mine was with my hand on the small of her back, circling that gorgeous upper buttock area. My god, it felt divine.

"We should talk about Rosita," Autumn spoke. "Is she really eighteen?"

I nodded my head. "Absolutely. She's part of the family."

Autumn grinned in a lop-sided way that communicated suspicion.

"Part of the family?" Now it was the lilt in her tone.

I headed her off. "Before you get upset," I said, "Rosie and mother are in a relationship. Sometimes that means I share mother with Rosie, and sometimes it means I have sex with Rosie."

My new girlfriend let that sink in.

"Jesus, Casper. I take it Julia is a part of this?"

I didn't want to be dishonest with her anymore.

"Julia, Rosie, and Mother are all part of my harem. I'd like for you to be a part of it."

She looked at me for around ten seconds before I saw it on her face.

"A part of what?" She asked. I was correct. There was heat behind the tone. Not acceptance, but desire.

I stepped into her, embracing, then kissing her deeply. She eagerly accepted my hands and mouth. My hand went under her dress to feel her drenched panties. She had put on new ones not an hour earlier and they were already cottage cheese. I was falling in love with this woman.

"My harem. Tell me you want to be a part of it," I spoke, in-between kissing her throat.

"Y-yes, Casper. I want to be a part of it."

"Do you want to call me Master, like Mother does?"

She nodded affirmative.

"More than anything," she said. Her voice cracked as my fingers began sawing into her wet gash.

"Then, not yet, Autumn," I said. "Not until you officially become part of the harem."

You all know the drill, but this time I just ate her out right in the foyer. Rosie and Mother watched us while playing with each other, and they were hiding as much as we were. That they were both watching added to Autumn's desire.

So I added foyer-sex to my location rolodex. I didn't cum inside Autumn then. I ate her out, then had her suck my cock since she needed the practice. I was confident she would get better.

All the women wanted to do it right then, right there, except for Julia. I decided that making Autumn wait would heighten her anticipation, let the binoculation take further root, changing those moral about sexuality.

Yes, Autumn was coming along fast, pun intended.

That evening, she came over with a few bags packed. Every night after that, she would bring over more things. She had enough things for her own room by New Year's Eve.

Don't think for a second I didn't pay attention to either Julia or Rosie. Julia's pregnancy seemed to put her libido into overdrive and made her more active at the same time. For a woman who did so much work to keep her body tight, I'd almost always see her just lazing around.

What I did was make both my father and Summer's binoculation a project for her. Since Thanksgiving, she became "BFF's" with the outgoing older Jensen sister.

I thought it might be a good idea to start out Summer with images of Julia, to get her attracted to a woman and see what that did. Summer "appeared" to have a lot of friends, but in fact had none. You could say she had "single serving" friends. Except for her sisters, who loved her.

See, Autumn and I didn't hide our relationship, which in hindsight would have been a lot easier. If you're wondering why, consider this.

Publicly, a man's sister-in-law is fucking his son. That's not nearly as bad as what I'm doing behind closed doors, but it's still scandalous in social circles. Summer did not like that, so by doing that, I had created a rift between Summer and Autumn.

My new girlfriend was beyond okay with it, but it was my intention to reunite them in the lewdest way possible. Although, I wasn't so sure who was more resolute in getting the sisters to reconcile. Rosie and Mother were expecting some sister-on-sister action, with Rosie being far more aggressive in what had become something of an obsession.

Discovering the rift between Summer and Autumn took me longer than it should have, but there were mitigating circumstances, like Autumn's binoculation. And I didn't discover all this through Autumn. She was hush-hush about it for a reason that escaped me.

Julia initially broke the information when we were planning a New Year's Party. We had two parties planned. One resembling Thanksgiving, the later one being a proper harem celebration. We were at the house in the planning stages, when Julia came back, fresh off a visit with Summer.

"Summer won't attend unless Autumn and you don't, Casper," Julia said, her voice flat. "I know that sucks, but there you go."

I remember being surprised by that admission, texting Autumn, who was out working at one of the local humane societies. My woman donated a lot of her time to the needy over the holidays.

I didn't want to go too deep into it with her over texts since it was probably a raw spot, so I texted I wanted to talk to her about it when she came over.

"That explains a lot," Mother whispered. Before anyone could ask, she elaborated. "She hasn't responded to the book club invitation yet. I'm guessing she won't at this point."

The book club comprised Mother, Rosie, Autumn, Lucia, Maverlene, and Julia. We would eventually add Summer, but it would be a challenge. People can be petty.

"Why is she so upset?" Rosie asked, her tone incredulous.

"Allow me," mother began, twining her hand in Rosie's. "Summer views Casper as a threat. He took Autumn's attention away from her, and she probably feels threatened by that."

Rosie's mouth went slack in surprise.

"Sounds like someone needs to grow up," she suggested.

"I should have seen that one coming," I spoke. "I'll call father, see how much pull he has over Summer."

"They're planning on spending New Year's Eve at ritzy San Diego Penthouse Suite. They'll be watching the Fireworks display from the top with several others, mainly high-level business partners and hangers on. I'm surprised your dad has said nothing to you about it."

"Oh, he mentioned it, but he was planning to show for the earlier party," I said.

"Sounds like someone needs to be binoculated," Rosie said.

She wasn't wrong. Summer needed to be binoculated big-time.

"Watching fireworks from the Penthouse Suite might require having a good pair of binoculars," Julia suggested. I was already there. "I could get myself invited."

"Actually," Julia said, "Summer forgot that I'm even connected with Casper. She just knows me as a friend from somewhere. The person who would've reminded her would have been Autumn. If Summer finds out about me, she'll cut me loose."

I thought about it before saying, "Julia, I don't want to put any undo strain on you. I'll try to approach the situation from father's side, first. See if there's anyone who can change her mind. If I can't make any inroads, we have two choices. Either we wait until she cools off, or we can try binoculating her at father's party."

Mother appeared pensive. "I know the inroads you've made with your father, but I would rather not go. The individuals in that room will be a nest of snakes."

Julia shrugged. "I'll go. I can deal with those people. After all, I got along well with Summer and your dad, right?"

"I'll stay with Shari, if that's okay, Casper," Rosie said. I caught mother's relief at that. It was cute to see how much she adored Rosie. Perhaps the two would get married someday.

I nodded my assent. "Julia and I will attend. You two," I said, eyeing the pair, "can stay here and keep Autumn company."

Rosie squealed, which made me smile.

"Thank you, Julia," I said, giving her a look. Her smile said a lot. She belonged. I snapped my fingers while sliding my chair out, wanting her to sit on my lap. She took it almost eagerly, giving her tight, toned ass a good wiggle as she settled in. So that was how it was going to be.

"Thank you, Master," she said, "for helping make this slave useful to you other than a fuck toy."

"Fuck toys are underrated," I said. "Where do you want your next helping of cum?"

She looked at me. "My favorite place."

"Tell me."

She gave me an apologetically hungry look before saying, "That wet pussy you own, Master."

"Are we going to all fuck now?" Rosie asked, hopeful.

That was the way it played out. Julia got along so well with both mother and Rosie. Keep in mind, Julia had a tattoo, but I kept piercings at a minimum since she was my broodmare. I would eventually add Autumn to the breed list. Her belly would be swollen by the time we married.

Mother had her own name for Rosie now. She called her Rose, and I have to say, I didn't have a jealous bone in my body. I wanted the two of them to work, partly because I was turning into a bit of a romantic myself and partly because that would mean Rosie would become my stepmother. I found that notion both hilarious and sexy as hell.

Autumn came over and I meant to discuss the rift with her sister, but what ended up happening is that I used my own chains on both mother and Rosie, giving them permission to do dirty things both to and with Autumn. It had a positive effect on my girlfriend, solidifying her growing fantasies and sexual fetishes.

You should know that both Rosie and Autumn are generous lovers, so it was fun getting to watch them get competitive about who was giving more. It was never actually stated, and I detected it was more friendly.

"When do I get my collar, Master?" Autumn asked, a smile on her cum drenched face.

"Autumn," I said, "you'll get your collar when you become properly inducted into the harem. Until then, be a good girl and you'll get your reward."

I woke up early in order to make time with my solitary slave. She looked lonely, so I gave her a wake-up fuck, leashed her, then watched as she sucked me off until I spackled her pretty face with my cum.

A bit later, it was Autumn and I in the shower while Rosie and mother had their own. I had Julia join Autumn and me in the shower for a little three-way action, and Autumn was enthusiastic about the new group situation.

"I feel like I'm getting a four-for-one deal," she said, giggling. "It's surreal."

"It is nice and all," I said, "but at some point, we should talk about Summer."

Her morning glow seemed to dim somewhat. "I suppose," she spoke.

"I'm no one to judge," I said, "but I'd like to see you and your sister reconcile eventually. Is it just a momentary thing, or will she stew for a long time?"

"She had a long memory of who she sees wrong her," Autumn said. "She'll forgive me, but I'm guessing at least six months, maybe a year. You never know with Summer."

"I got myself invited to my father's New Year's party, but for obvious reasons, I won't be taking you."

Autumn chuckled. "That's probably wise. Unless you stay hidden, she'll eventually notice you."

"Your sister is still on friendly terms with Julia because she doesn't remember where she knows her from."

"Once she puts two and two together, she'll drop Julia pretty fast," Autumn said, a wry grin.

"I know. We'll try to be circumspect about things. Do you think dad has enough pull to change your sister's mind?"

Autumn leveled those devastatingly beautiful eyes at me before answering. "If anyone does, it would be Paul. I don't think he can change her mind right now, but in time, I think he can reason with her."

"I see."

"Julia is very fetching," my girlfriend said. "You left early to fuck her, didn't you?"

I grinned. "Yes."

She looked at me with no jealousy. "You should have let me know. I would have gone over with you."

For that comment, I ate her out.

Step one was to invite myself, which was easily done through father. I used it as an aside to a business conversation. The result was his escalating respect for my territory, per his ongoing binoculation. His programming had been done regularly since Thanksgiving. The trick lies in establishing boundaries with him, so he saw my harem as my territory. I planned on expanding my territory to including his wife. He would share her with me, then eventually just let me have her, like a father gifting his son.

Step two was planning and preparation. Julia and I would be alone on this mission, so we moved our party to New Year's Day instead of the Eve. We apologized for the last-minute change, but our friends didn't seem to mind. How could they, since they were all binoculated?

The night of January 30, I properly introduced Autumn to the harem. I had mother take pictures, since her stint modeling had made her great behind the camera.

I made a show with the collars. I had a fascinated Autumn standing beside me, looking down at my harem as they kneeled expectantly, waiting for their master to make them cum by chaining them. As I snapped their leashes into place, I had Autumn kiss each woman.

Watching her lose herself in female flesh was an amazing sight. Until that night, she hadn't eaten pussy. Whatever the case, her inner beast was out and having the time of its life from the looks of it. Multiple orgasms were had. Her first muff-dive was Rosita, of course. Mother didn't seem to mind, as Rosie's mouth was firmly fastened to her dripping mound.

Julia and Autumn scissored their pussies together in what was my girlfriend's first tribbing experience. As they rubbed their wet pussies together, Julia ate Rosie's pussy voraciously, while Autumn fastened her beautiful lips around mother's juicy cunt. Judging from the women, the newest addition to the harem was a natural pussy licker.

New Year's Eve Day kicked off with a spectacular morning of slow, intimate harem sex. Mother and Rosie each suckled on Autumn's ripe tits while Julia munched on her box.

"What do you think of Autumn, Rosie?" I asked. I had a moment alone with Rosie while waiting for the others.

She looked at me, smiling. "She eats pussy like a boss."

"Is she as good as your mama?"

Rosie shook her head. "Only one woman is as good as mama."

I knew she was referring to mother.

On the way out to the party, I got road-head from Julia. Her cock-sucking skills were improving even now.

Afterwards, she surprised me.

"I don't enjoy calling you Casper."

I glanced over at her. Usually she would clean herself up after a blowjob, but she was clearly content with my cum smeared on her lips, chin, and nose. Julia stared at me with adoring eyes.

"What would you rather call me?"

"Master. You are my master, and I'm thankful to be your broodmare."

"You are, Julia. And you'll continue to be, but I will tell you that Autumn and Summer will probably have my children as well. Maybe even Rosie."

"Are Rosie and Shari going to get married?" Julia asked.

12