Binoculation Ch. 08

Story Info
Autumn goes rogue - the harem tries to correct.
4.5k words
4.56
6.4k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Call outs to CD for his significant input with the story.

Binoculation 8

Greetings, readers.

I'll get right down to it. There was some drama lately, and it had me spooked. Sometimes I'm reminded that I'm literally in a house of cards that can come tumbling down at any moment. It's incumbent upon me more than ever to make sure that doesn't happen and to ensure that it doesn't.

If I were to admit to my sin, it was one of arrogance. By the time both Rosie and mother found out they had been induced by the pair of binoculars, they were both okay with it. I think there was a time aspect to it. The programming had longer in them to land.

With Julia, there is a bankrupt part of her personality that sees grift and con artistry as necessary. To her, getting brainwashed was more of a "c'est la vie" situation.

Things went so well with the current members of my harem that I never bothered with how Autumn would process the discovery of her programming.

She was smart enough to arrive at the conclusion herself. I learned about the incident second hand from Julia.

Rosie and I were both in college, and Autumn was home with Julia and mother. My blond girlfriend had come home from a day at one of the many pounds in the city to see the glorious sight of the now-pregnant Julia eating out mother on the veranda.

The pair had been doing yoga, and one thing had led to another, yadda yadda, Julia's tongue was crammed into mother's hotbox while she was looking through the binoculars.

They had begun binoculating themselves. It began with mother and Rosie using it to spice up their love life, but they started using it for other things.

I'll credit Rosita with making the discovery. She wanted to know how to build a desk, so she took a picture of the two pages of the manual and put both images into the binoculars for fifteen minutes, while Lucia, her own mother, fucked her senseless with George, their pet dildo.

It became a thing. Mother started using the binoculars to use Spanish, while Rosita tended to her wet pussy. Julia started learning how to cook while mother or Rosie scissored with her or used one of her many sex toys.

They made a game of it, and it was an odd mixture of education mixed with hedonism mixed with depravity.

Normally, it was an activity everyone loved. However, Autumn was confused when she saw more and more the binoculars being used. It didn't much for her to put two and two together and come up with "I've been binoculated."

Autumn didn't take it well. Initially, she fled the house.

Before I came home, I had a text on the cell that read, "Casper, you fucking BRAINWASHED me into loving you, you sick fuck! I need for you to tell me you haven't done this to EVERYONE you know, but at this point, I'm not sure if I should even believe you. I need you to explain this to me in a neutral location. I am beyond angry at you."

Talk about a kick to the gut. A ton of scenarios floated around inside my head, none of them good. I fielded messages from mother telling me not to do anything rash and to discuss "next steps" with the group.

I wasn't so stupid to think this was a problem I should solve alone. Soap operas and romantic dramas typically feature dumbasses hellbent on "going it alone." If time had taught me anything, it was that I made better decisions when I conferred with my slaves.

"She was going to find out eventually, Casper," Rosie said.

I could only nod wearily in agreement. "Autumn wants to meet at a neutral site. I was going to have her pick a place, so she'd feel safe," I said. I remember sounding bitter.

My women consoled me, and as they did, we gamed out a few ideas. Mother gave practical advice, Julia outlined the more criminal ideas like kidnapping, and Rosie actually hit on some good ideas.

"Give her space, let her know you'll talk to her, but in a couple of days instead of immediately," she said. "Time and her own programming are working against her. The need will drive her back to you."

"That's dangerous," I countered. "For all of you. If she goes to her sister and raises hell, she could make things tough for all."

"She'll think about doing that, but won't," mother spoke, her voice both measured and calm. "I think it falls to me to invite her to an olive branch. I think it's time to let your women do the talking for you, master."

Mother walked up to me, offering her arms in an embrace, which I happily took. Rosie took me and her on one side, while Julia came to the other.

"We're with you, master," Rosie said, kissing mother's neck.

Julia agreed. "We'll get Autumn back and stuff, master," Julia said.

It was what I needed to hear.

"I want all of you in your collars in the bedroom. Pick out your chains."

In a tight hug with all three, it was impossible not to feel them shiver with delight. I needed prolonged, depraved sex in order to get my mind right, and my harem came through that night in spades. No orifice was off-limits.

Watching Rosie hungrily tongue Julia's asshole, while mother slowly licked my cock from stem to stern.

"Please fuck your slave's mouth, master," Rosie requested after noisily pulling her tongue out of Julia's tight anus.

I fucked both Rosie and mother's mouths while they offered their touching tongues as a bed that my cock could gain traction on. Not only did I build up the lubrication needed to penetrate Julia's sphincter, I got to enjoy mother and Rosie voraciously frenching around my angry purple erection.

I hilted my dagger inside Julia's glorious asshole, her moan signaling her own excitement. Rosie and mother stayed nearby while Julia and I rutted like animals, engaging in a slow, erotic tribbing contest as they rubbed their wet pussies together, voicing encouragement through gritted teeth or plaintive whimpers.

Mother was always the more vocal one.

"Fuck your cock-slave's asshole, master. It's hungry for master's hard dick!" Wet slurping and slapping noises were accompanied by the rustling of chains. I held the leashes of all three, but would periodically hand off mother's to Rosie, or give Rosie's leash to mother. I had become a sucker for romance, and I really wanted to see how far their relationship went. I saw them sharing their leashes as my approval of what I hoped would be their eventual marriage.

It wasn't just because I was amused at the prospect of having Rosie for a stepmother. It made sex with her mother even more appealing. It would seem that Rosie wasn't the only one hooked on the taboo of incest.

The situation with Autumn wasn't forgotten. Afterwards, we continued to brainstorm while in post-coitus bliss.

"I almost forgot to tell you, master," Julia spoke, "I offered free yoga lessons to Summer. She's going to take me up on it. Summer will be yours soon."

I kissed her on the forehead. "You're such a good broodmare." Those words spoken made her shiver with pleasure. It was the ultimate positive reinforcement.

In the end, mother, Rosie, and Julia wanted to take a crack at convincing Autumn to return to the fold.

"She's good for you, Casper," mother said.

Rosie agreed. "I didn't like her at first, but I do now. Do you love her, Cas?"

"I have feelings for her, Rosie. I'd like the opportunity to find out if I love her or not. It's too soon to tell."

"There's mutual attraction there," Julia spoke. "No doubt. And she's a hottie. You deserve her, master."

"And she deserves you," mother finished.

Did you catch Rosie using my name? I have to admit, not being called "master" by my harem was something I needed to get used to. Besides being my love slave, Rosie was also now mostly family with the real possibility of being legal family down the line. Also, and this just might be my preference, but I am of the mind that slaves that know they can take the initiative are infinitely better than those who don't or can't. Just my opinion.

Over the next week, I didn't dodge Autumn, but traded dramatically tense texts. She mostly ignored me, but didn't take me off any of her social media sites. She didn't scream to the public what had been done to her, probably because of the fantastical elements of the situation. The thing that made me sad was that I didn't think she really had anyone to talk to during that time. I pictured her probably talking to her dog. I know I spent time with mine.

While one drama played out against me, another was developing entirely in my favor. My father's New Year's party had resulted in an unforeseen positive, in that several women within father's inner circle now saw both myself and Julia as possible sexual partners.

In the end, the idea was mainly Julia's, with a little fine-tuning. She could jump-start her yoga business, getting in with these women and binoculating them further, if need be.

Julia thought there was a ridiculous amount of money to be gained, as these women were all filthy rich. It was the ultimate networking strategy, and I liked it. When I told her these women would end up becoming besotted with her, she just smiled.

"I don't mind reaping a little fringe benefit."

We were both at home while Rosie and mother were out on a date, just chilling on the couch. We were watching a funny superhero movie featuring a maniac in a silver helmet played by John Cena.

I pointed out the dangers regarding all the married women or those with jealous boyfriends. Given this was father's inner circle, there was a genuine possibility of physical danger.

"I'll do it for money at first, and keep my pussy in my panties," she said. "I'll collect information, and if we have a strong contender for further binoculation, all I ask is that I get to do my part for you, master."

It was on me to address the 800 lb. gorilla in the room.

"You're pregnant. I don't want to risk you out there with a nest of vipers unless this is something you want. Because I'm telling you as your master, what I really want is for you to binoculate Summer. I'm hoping that'll be easier, but aside from that, I don't want to risk your safety, Julia."

Okay, I'm going to get sappy here because we're talking about Julia. You all know how legendarily shallow and vapid she had been up to this point. But that woman gave me a look that I'd never seen before, like she saw me for the first time, and I saw a vulnerability in her that was infinitely sexier than anything I'd ever seen previously. And that's saying a lot, because even with Autumn and Summer, Julia still possessed the best overall body in my harem.

"No one's ever told me something like that before, Casper."

Sex that night was some of the best I had. Julia was amazing, and there was an element of intimacy and romance that made the hot, rutting sex even better. Given my own emotional state, it was exactly what I needed.

Julia spent a couple days that next week with Summer, bringing the binoculars with. Prior to the eventual talk with Autumn, Summer had two yoga sessions that including 15 minutes of binoculation.

I had to change the imagery, because initially I wanted it to incorporate Autumn into it, giving Summer an incestuous obsession with her own sister while doing the same with Autumn. Thanks to current events, Autumn got replaced with Julia. Two fifteen-minute sessions guaranteed a lesbian relationship between Summer and her new yoga instructor.

Of course, it was Summer who started further social contact with Julia, inviting her out to a shopping date, away from my father's eyes. I made a note to plan to meet with father during that period.

There was something about the relationship between father and Summer that made me curious. Since she didn't sport any bruising, how was dad able to satiate his own desires? Was Summer a masochist? These were just some of the unanswered questions I had.

With Summer and Julia's lesbian relationship in the very early stages, mother and Rosie informed me they scheduled a dinner date for me with Autumn. I looked forward to it, because I wanted to know how she was doing. She'd gone dark with posting on social media, but I knew she was probably working at various humane society locations. I knew she had the type of personality to be throwing herself into her work in order to forget the nightmare she had to be going through.

I let mother and Rosie know I appreciated their efforts. They both played it off, but I think there was more to it, and I'll have to show them both how thankful I am to have their support. It will involve a lot of dirty, nasty sex and multiple orgasms.

I met her at Blue Chandelier, a fancy name for a fancy restaurant. It was public and the table she'd reserved was in the middle of the room where everyone could see. I saw her sitting there, underdressed, but gorgeous as usual. She was using a minimum of makeup, appearing haggard. My concern for her grew as I neared.

Autumn saw me and, for an instant, I saw the happiness in her eyes.

And just like that, it was no longer there. In its place was anger. Hurt. Pain.

My approach to the dinner was to treat it as a conflict resolution situation. I was in hostage negotiation mode. She had a lot of leverage, but her programming was the great equalizer. There wasn't a word I could say to soothe her.

"Casper."

"Autumn," I said, managing a smile. She returned one with all the warmth of an arctic wind.

I kept my composure. She was barely hanging on.

"How could you do it?" she asked. "To your own mother. To Rosita and Julia. Who else have you done it to? I remember Paul and Summer looking through binoculars, but I can't remember if it was the one your... women were using while they pleasured themselves."

"I'm sorry for how you feel about the situation," I spoke, wanting to explain my reasoning. "It started with purchasing a pair of binoculars from an old woman. Originally, I intended to correct a wrong-doing that had been done by your sister's current husband, my father, Paul."

She nodded, listening.

I lowered my voice. "My father is into some kinky sexual deviancy that traumatized mother. As a result, mother and I were distant. I used the binoculars to bridge that gap and it worked. I'm closer with mother than ever."

"Don't you dare bring Paul into this, Casper," Autumn warned.

I saw her angry look and returned my best concerned but composed posture.

"I'm not using his sexual proclivities as an excuse for mine, Autumn. I'm simply giving my reasoning of why and how this began."

"What does brainwashing me have to do with it?"

I suddenly wondered if she was recording this. I just wasn't sure. A text from mother before I entered simply said, "be honest with her."

"I wanted to see if you were wife material," I said. "I wanted to date you and you were with someone who wasn't satisfying you."

Her eyes narrowed. "You mind fucked me into breaking up with him to be with you."

It was important for me to keep my composure.

"When you were with your fiancé, did you feel as complete and fulfilled as you have in the past month?"

Autumn's eyes teared up. "How does it work, your mind-zapping contraption?"

I looked at her. "Autumn, as you look through the lens, there are images only your subconscious can see. While you're looking up at the stars, your mind seizes on those other images. The way you incorporate them is up to you. I'm not a puppet master; it doesn't work that way."

"Throw it away."

"What?" I asked.

"Throw. It. Away. Toss it into the Pacific," she spoke in an almost guttural whisper. "And maybe, just maybe, I can forgive you some day."

"I have a counter-offer," I said, my mouth dry but my voice was low and even. "You use the binoculars on me."

"What?" she asked.

"I'll let you use the binoculars on me so you can see how they actually work. The girls are using them to learn different languages."

"You won't throw them away?"

"I don't think I can, Autumn. What they can do is too unique to me. It's actually helped me reconnect with my father."

Her eyes went wide. "You used them on Paul? Why?!"

"Mother was frightened of him. She told me during their relationship he abused her. He's a sexual sadist, Autumn. I used the binoculars on him for my mother's benefit. You've probably noticed, but I'm a bit of a mother's boy."

She wanted to smile. I deadpanned it just right. It was worth the effort, but she was just too angry.

Then I noticed her posture changed. Her lower lip quivered.

"What exactly did you do to me?" Autumn asked, trembling like a baby faun.

"The images I sent were of me, mother, Rosie, and Julia. I was hoping you would become attached to us."

She looked at me, and I couldn't help but offer a smile. Autumn was looking for something in my face, and I think she found it.

"The last month has been one of the happiest of my entire life. Discovering it was all an illusion broke my heart, Casper. You broke my heart."

That was a gut punch.

"Autumn, illusions are things that never happened. You just had the happiest month of your life and now you're going to wave goodbye to it over a pair of binoculars."

"Casper," she spoke through gritted teeth, "I'm throwing it away because you manipulated me."

"I manipulated you, Autumn," I said. "Into enjoying life on your terms and in your own way. I'm sorry it seemed sneaky and underhanded. We were happy together; it was working."

"Autumn," I continued, "please binoculate me."

For several seconds, she considered it before those lovely lips finally parted.

"Okay."

"When do you want to do it?"

"Now. Your place," she said. I wasn't in hostage negotiation mode anymore. I was her hostage.

She used Uber to get to the restaurant, so she rode with me. There was a little small talk about the dogs. I was thankful for the exchange. I was in her hands.

"I have a question for you, Autumn."

She inclined her head. "I'm listening."

"I suspect mother was behind our meeting tonight. She's been trying hard to get you to see me, hasn't she?"

There was a brief pause before the beautiful blond responded. "Her, Rosie, and Julia. They've all been in touch. You've got quite a hold over them."

"True, but I didn't order them to pull you back. At the Thomas household, we are cult-free hedonists."

"Just keep driving, Casper."

When we finally pulled up and got out of the car, I said something.

"You're taking an awful risk coming here yourself."

"I know you enough to know that you won't hurt me," she spoke. "I know that about you, Casper. And I know it about your women."

I managed a grin. "Cool. Let's go inside."

The harem was home as well. The ladies usually reclined in various states of undress, but they were in casual clothing in order to greet Autumn.

"It's good to see you back," mother said.

"I'm binoculating Casper," Autumn said. "It was his idea, not mine."

The only woman whose eyes didn't widen in surprise was mother. I nodded agreement.

"I don't mind. However, I'd like to request an image."

"I'm going to make it so you hate women."

"It doesn't work that way," I explained. "Images are what the binoculars work off of. There's no image of 'hating women'."

"Besides, why would you do that, Autumn? You're normally so nice," Rosie spoke.

Autumn was resolute in the binoculation, but she was unsure of the imagery.

I looked at mother, and she knew what I wanted.

"An image of all of us."

Rosie smiled. "Binoculating Cas into loving us even more? I'm in."

Autumn looked at Rosie. "He doesn't love you. He doesn't love any of you."

"Ahem," mother said. "You are incorrect, young lady. He loves me, Rose, and Julia very much."

My former blond girlfriend stood her ground. "Then why did he brainwash all of you?"

"Why should I care if he brainwashed me?" Rosie asked. "I'm where I want to be. I can leave anytime I want."

Mother approached Autumn carefully, trying to be sensitive about her personal space.

12