Biology and Babymaking

Story Info
A mysterious class leads to serious consequences.
6.1k words
4.68
84.2k
194
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers

I can't remember ever being so nervous on the first day of class. I was 21 years old and had been to dozens upon dozens of classes in my life at this point, and as a junior in college I thought I had seen and experienced it all, especially as a pre-med biology major. Labs, lectures, group projects, you name it. As I approached the Sawyer research lab building, I felt anxious as my mind flashed back to the time I first saw Biology 334 in the course catalog for the fall semester.

BIO 334 - An advanced level research course on human reproduction and gestation. Preqrequisite Requirements: BIO 111, BIO 223. Also requires interview and test; approval from department chair required to apply. Open to Biology majors only.

Rumors had swirled on campus about this course for the last couple of years since it was first offered, but details were scarce, even among otherwise gossipy students. No one had even known where on campus the course was actually taught, let alone anyone who had actually taken it. The mystery intrigued me.

My girlfriend of two years had dumped me the week prior to me applying for the class. I decided in that moment to refocus my remaining two years at university on academics, studying for the MCAT and getting myself into a proper med school. Maybe this exclusive class would be the ticket I needed to go to a top tier med school like Stanford or Yale.

The application process was brutal. Interviews that were graphic and personal, including 3 sessions with psychologist who asked about my sexual history in great detail. Several personality tests were also administered over the course of a month, including some that felt like glorified versions of "Find your perfect mate" that might exist in some cheesy teen magazines. A semen analysis was also conducted as a final step. I was told not to discuss my application or risk expulsion from the university. At no point was I ever told any real detail about the curriculum, other than the fact that it would be extremely useful in my future career and aid in important research that the university was conducting. I definitely had my doubts at this point that this class was even a class let alone something that would be valuable to me. I started to become ambivalent about it as I waited to hear back. Did I really want this?

Getting the email that I had been admitted was both thrilling and terrifying. I was issued a new student ID card with an RFID chip that would allow me to enter the basement floor of the Sawyer lab building where the class took place. I was instructed to enter the building from the door near the loading dock, which was normally off limits to students, swipe my badge at the freight elevator and proceed to the basement.

On that August day as I made my way down in the elevator, alone, I was feeling lightheaded as I wondered what was in store for me. I walked out of the elevator into the basement, where I had never previously been, as all other stairwells and elevators only go up from the first floor. I made my way down a brightly lit sterile white hallway, like something you would find in a hospital, my curiosity was reaching a breaking point.

I looked down at my schedule to make sure I was in the right place. Room 012. I was a few minutes early but thought it best to go and get settled in. I approached the door and noticed a small security camera and a badge reader. I swiped my badge and heard the door click open. I stepped inside and was immediately presented with another door and another badge reader, along with a sign on the door in bold red print.

CLOSE OUTSIDE DOOR BEFORE SWIPING BADGE

I turned to confirm the hall door was closed before taking a breath and swiping my badge again. The door clicked and came ajar.

I opened the door and saw...a somewhat strangely laid out theater style classroom. There were about 20 small two person tables in a semi circle around several beds set up in the middle of the room. Strangely, they were not hospital type beds but rather normal queen sized beds, replete with colorful patterned sheets and pillows. There were several other smaller cots in the back, as well as some areas that were curtained off, like you might see in an ER or something similar.

Several posters straight out of an OB/GYN office with drawings of pregnant women and anatomy lined the walls. Other posters depicting various sexual positions were on the opposite wall near the entrance door. The room was about half full of students. Each table had 2 name tags and was set up with a sealed manila folder and a small blue plastic container.

I found my name and sat down, placing my backpack at my feet. Assigned seating is not the norm in university. I couldn't help but look at the name on the folder next to me: Sara P.

As I looked around the room I noticed a woman and a man seated together at each table. A low murmur filled the room as everyone was whispering quietly to each other while the rest of the class filled in, the door making a "click" as each person entered. I hadn't yet seen anyone that looked like a professor, but there was a female student sitting alone in the back wearing a loose fitting robe, staring at her phone. She was young, clearly a student, but it was hard to make out much more from my vantage point.

I was looking around the room to see if I could recognize anyone from a prior class, when I heard the chair next to me slide from the desk. A woman about my age took a seat next to me. Sara P.

"Hi, are you Sara?" I asked. She looked at me quizzically for a brief second before looking down at her folder and smiling slightly. "I'm Alex", I said.

"Sara", she said as she extended her hand to me. "This is definitely different", she said as she surveyed the room, just as I had done. I nodded and shrugged.

"She's kind of cute", I thought to myself. Sara was about 5'7", I guessed. She was wearing a long white skirt with a pale blue top and had fairly large breasts. She was wearing cat's eye type dark framed glasses and had her dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. Today she'd be considered "thick" but in another era, she'd be voluptuous.

"So what have you heard?", Sara asked as she leaned in towards me. Her hair smelled like chamomile tea. "I had to take an ovulation test this morning", she said incredulously.

"I had to take a semen analysis. I had to jerk off into a cup in a room on the 3rd floor last week", I replied. Sara leaned back and covered her mouth with her hand.

Our conversation was cut short as a voice echoed through the room. "Hello all. It's nice to see everyone made it here today. I'm Professor Aiken". A woman emerged from the black curtain at the back and strode toward the middle of the room and stood between the beds. Professor Aiken must have been late 30s. Blond, about 5'5", with what I would say was a classic "mom bod". Not unattractive at all. The whispering stopped suddenly.

"You probably have many questions about what this class is about", she said. "Before I can answer them, please open your Manila folders and read and sign the first page." In unison the class opened their folder. I looked down at the first page.

NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

Things were both getting clearer and stranger at the same time. I suppose that explained the rumors and mystery. I quickly signed and dated the paper and placed it in front of me. A moment later, Sara did the same, as Professor Aiken came by to collect them.

"Great", she said. "Now we can begin". You could hear a pin drop.

"This is a hands on research class to gather detailed data on human sexual reproduction and pregnancy in a controlled environment. You will study the biology and physiology of sexual reproduction with a partner, which will involve having intercourse to conceive and carry a fetus to term.", she stated matter of factly.

"There are four other universities participating in the program from different countries and all of the data will be aggregated anonymously for study by the top fertility specialists in the world", she added. "We are testing hypotheses around key personality and physical characteristics that might aid in conception".

There were audible gasps in the classroom and murmuring. I looked at Sara, who was rubbing her temples and looking down at the desk, mouth agape.

"Your partner for this 2 semester course is the person sitting next to you. Anyone who does not want to participate is free to leave, but you cannot return. As compensation for participanting in this course, you will be given 6 credits, your tuition will be waived for your senior year, and you will be given a stipend to care for the child, should you choose to not adopt it out."

Two people got up to leave immediately. A man and a woman from different parts of the classroom. "Remember, you are bound by the NDA you have signed", Professor Aiken said as they left the room in silence. I heard the hall door click and close.

"Now then...please sign and date the remaining forms in the folder. You will find a form to consent to filming, data collection, as well as a consent form to engage in sexual intercourse with multiple partners", she said.

Professor Aiken had the two people whose partner left, now solo, move to the same table, a young Asian woman and a shorter white student.

"I will be joining you in conceiving a child in this class as well, just as I did last year. Let's begin by introducing a student from last semester's class who can help answer questions and help out today". Professor Aiken beckoned the woman at the back of the room to come forward. She stood and the bulge of her belly was unmistakable under the robe.

"Class, this is Makenzie" Professor Aiken said. Makenzie nodded and said a soft "Hello" to the class. "Please take off the robe so that we can show the class the pregnant form. Tell the class about your experience and pregnancy, please", the professor said.

With that, Makenzie untied the sash on her robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing her heavily pregnant belly. Her breasts had large dark aereola that were punctuated by large brown nipples and must have been an E cup at least. Her belly was enormous, with stretch marks on each side. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and her pussy lips were swollen with a light sheen on them. She sat down on the bed.

"I'm 7 months pregnant with twins that I conceived in this very classroom. My conception was recorded, including all of my vitals at the time as well as my partner's, and we are now studying the data to learn more about fertility", she said as she rubbed her enormous belly. Most of the class was staring with their mouths agape, including Sara. It was at this point that I noticed the cameras in the ceiling, pointed at the bed below.

"Each class, several couples will have intercourse while the rest of the class watches, takes notes, and studies the techniques. At the end of the year long course we will also witness childbirth, and you will write a paper outlining your findings on fertility, using objective data as well as your own observations", the professor said.

"Ladies, you were required to take an ovulation test within the last 24 hours as a prerequisite. Is anyone ovulating today?", she asked. 3 hands went up, including Sara's.

Professor Aiken surveyed the room before pointing at Sara. "Let's start here.", she said as she walked towards our table and looked at our name cards.

"Sara and Alex. Wonderful. Sara, please go to the table behind the black curtain to have your vitals taken and the camera inserted into your vagina", she said. Sara looked at me with a wry smile as she got up and headed towards the back of the room.

"Alex, come down with me to the center. As you will be the first couple to have sex in class, we will help prepare you while Sara gets ready.", the professor said.

I walked with Professor Aiken down the steps. She motioned for me to sit next to Makenzie on the bed. Makenzie looked even more incredible up close. I had never been turned on by pregnant women before but knowing how she conceived, and that I was about to do the same, was a turn on. Her breasts were magnificent and the urge to not lean down and suck on them was hard to resist. Makenzie placed her hand on my leg.

"Makenzie and I are going to get you ready. Alex, would you mind taking your clothes off and placing them on the table besides the bed?", Professor Aiken said.

I stood and began undressing. As I turned to place my shirt on the table, I noticed that the Professor was undressing as well. She unsnapped her bra to reveal her large breasts, with a slight sag, but still beautiful. As she took off her skirt I noticed her C-section scar on her lower stomach. Her pussy was shaved bare and her clit was swollen and visible through her pussy lips. The only thing that was left were her black thigh highs, which she left on. I felt my cock stir a bit as I looked at her and back at Makenzie.

I finished undressing and sat back down, my semi erect cock now exposed to the entire class.

"Now that you've seen me naked, call me by my first name: Jenny", Professor Jenny Aiken said. "We are going to start with light edging to get your semen volume up before you have sex with Sara", she said. She nodded to Makenzie who turned to face me.

"Lie down". Makenzie whispered to me. I obliged. Makenzie squirted a small amount of lubricant into her hand and began slowly stroking my cock. It didn't take long for it to be as hard as I can ever remember. She picked up the pace.

"When you feel as though you are starting to get close to orgasm, tell Makenzie to stop", Jenny said.

After about a minute, Makenzie laid next to me on her side, her enormous belly pressing into my leg, took my cock into her mouth and began sucking expertly.

After a couple of minutes, I could feel tension beginning to build at the base of my cock. "Stop", I sputtered out as Makenzie sat up, my cock now pointed straight up and glistening with her saliva. Jenny stood to address the class.

"Now is a good time to mention, before we go further. If you feel aroused during class and need to relieve yourselves, you are free to do so assuming it is not your day to have sex. Ladies, in the blue bin you will find an "egg" vibrator you may insert into your vagina, and gentlemen, there are tissues and cups for you. You may also touch each other. Should you feel the need to go further you may use the cots in the back", Jenny said.

As I looked around the room I could already see several men with exposed cocks, and a few girls with their hand in their pants, staring intently at me and Makenzie. It was at this moment that Sara emerged from behind the black curtain. She was completely naked. I took her in as she walked down the steps from the back. Her large breasts were pierced and bouncing as she walked. She had a small tattoo of a chrysanthemum on her arm. She looked incredible, a picture of fertility. A small wire was running from between her legs and was taped to her hip.

"Sara, great timing. Please join us on the bed. Class, Sara is fitted with a camera inside of her vagina that will allow us to watch the intercourse from a vantage point rarely seen", Jenny said. Sara sat down on the other side of Makenzie and was staring at the enormous belly in front of her. I could only imagine at that moment the realization she was having about what the next year had in store for her.

"Makenzie, would you please make sure that Sara is aroused while I tend to Alex?" Jenny asked. Makenzie nodded and leaned in to whisper something to Sara. Sara stood and Makenzie laid down on the bed as Sara spun around to assume a 69 position on top of Makenzie. Sara began eagerly sucking Makenzie's pussy as she did the same. I was transfixed, but looked up to see a couple get up and move to a cot together.

Jenny motioned for me to lay next to Makenzie as she mounted me in a 69 as well. I stroked her thigh high covered leg as she lowered her bare pussy on to my mouth and I began sucking eagerly on her clit as her mouth enveloped my cock.

Soft moaning could be heard next to me as Sara and Makenzie worked each other's pussies. Jenny was going slow and steady on my cock, and I was doing my best to contain myself and not blow my load early. Jenny's pussy was hairless and smooth, and I tried my best to focus on pleasuring her as well as the thoughts about what was about to happen raced through my mind.

After a couple of minutes I felt Jenny begin to tense up as her orgasm approached. She stopped licking my shaft as her orgasm hit, and I inserted a finger into her and felt the pulsing walls of her vagina as her orgasm intensified and then subsided. She rolled off of me and stood as Makenzie and Sara both orgasmed in succession, moaning loudly. Sara rolled off of Makenzie and lay between us now, taking a deep breath and looking content. I have no idea what kind of research is being done here, but I was thoroughly enjoying myself, as any inhibitions that I previously had faded quickly.

Jenny leaned down and gave me a kiss before surveying the room. About half of the class was in some state of undress, with guys and girls stroking or fingering each other at the tables. One couple was in the back, having sex in the missionary

position on one of the cots. Sara was lying next to me and stroking Makenzie's

belly and breasts. Sara rolled to face me, her breasts pressing into me. "I want a belly like that", she whispered to me. I nodded.

"Ok. It's important that both partners are aroused to maximize chances of conception.", Jenny said as she addressed the class. Jenny picked up a small remote control and pressed a few buttons. An overhead projector whirred to life and a screen came down in the front of the classroom. She pressed another button and several camera views came up on the screen. A top down view, showing the three of us laying next to each other, a side angle, and the wildest of all, a camera showing the inside of Sara's vagina. The gentle hum of several vibrators could be heard over the whirring of the projector.

"These camera views will help you fully understand what is happening as Sara and Alex have sex to conceive", Jenny said as she addressed the class. Jenny turned to us. "I suggest either the rear entry or missionary positions", she said.

I turned to Sara who mouthed "Doggy" at me. I got up as Sara flipped over and positioned herself on the bed. Makenzie was still laying there, watching us both as she stroked her belly. The doggy position gave us both a view of the screen. I positioned myself behind Sara and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I could see the tip of my cock on the camera now. The entire class watched in silence as I slowly entered her, my cock head filling the frame on the screen.

I held myself in her as Jenny made a few observations to the class about what was happening. I was too distracted and heard none of it, to be honest. Once Jenny had finished talking, I began sliding in and out of Sara's pussy, and admiring my cock now slick with her juices before plunging back in. Sara started moaning gently as I completed each stroke.

I leaned forward and held myself inside of her, fondling her tits and touching her nipple piercings as I resumed fucking her. She was admiring my cock sliding in and out of her pussy on the internal camera. I could feel my orgasm starting to build in a way I have never felt before, a tension at the base of my cock that was almost painful.

"I'm getting close", I said. Jenny nodded and pointed to Sara's pussy and then motioned to Makenzie, who rolled over and began rubbing Sara's clit. My strokes began to get longer and more deliberate as the tension built.

"Fill me up...fill me up. I want a belly like that", Sara said loud enough for most of the class to hear. Sara let out a loud moan and buried her face in the pillow as Makenzie rubbed her and that was all it took for me.

babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers
12