Bionic Stud: When Lance Met Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

"Thank God for button-fly jeans," he mused to no one in particular. "Lucky Brand jeans have a lot more crotch room than Levi's."

A label had been stitched to the inside of his fly. It read "Lucky You!" with a pair of clover leafs bracketing the declaration. The manufacturer clearly had a sense of humor.

"Yup," he smiled. "It's your lucky day."

Truth be told, she thought the message on the label had ben intended for Lance. A lot of girls must have opened his fly since he arrived at Peoria Tech. Most guys would consider unlimited hookups pretty damn lucky. To say nothing of owning the bulge that lay underneath.

Lance lifted his ass off the mattress so Sandra could pull down his pants. He wore boxer briefs. The waistband announced an unfamiliar but self-explanatory brand name: 'Endowed.' The letter 'O' in the word 'Endowed' also functioned as the company's logo. It consisted of a white circle with a black horse's head stitched in the center. Said horse wore a crown. Yes, it was good to be king.

"Jane bought me ten pairs," Lance explained without her asking. "They cost a fortune but I like to be comfortable."

His comment sounded offhand but still jolted her. Lance knew she knew whom he meant by Jane. He probably had been aware of her lockstep surveillance for days. Fortunately, Lance didn't seem to care. Even for a tough guy, he seemed fearless.

Sandra slipped her hand beneath his waistband. She grasped him by the root. He felt as thick as her dildo but warm and alive. She tried to pull it out. No dice. The shaft got stuck at an odd angle inside the extra-large pouch. She struggled to wrench him loose until Lance finally hooked his thumbs beneath the waistband and yanked down his boxer briefs.

He wasn't even hard. That was the first thing that occurred to Sandra. He wasn't even hard but Lance was bigger than all the guys she ever encountered at full-mast. Sandra only had seen photos of him erect. But, even at rest, the teen stud excited her. She imagined him walking through the men's locker room with that big limp dick swinging between his legs. The bodybuilding Adonis likely provoked a major outbreak of penis envy among his peers. Lance epitomized the alpha male every bro secretly aspired to be.

"It gets even bigger if you touch it," he boasted. "I'm a shower and a grower."

Sandra gripped the base and ran her palm up and down his impressive length. She felt him growing in her grasp. His organ blew up like an extra-long party balloon. Sandra never had been with a guy that erected so quickly. Further, Lance felt hard as a rock. Size mattered to her but so did erectile strength. The stud aced both categories.

"Use both hands, babe," Lance urged her. Sandra winced. No one called her 'babe.' But she followed his advice. Lance had been endowed with an authentic two-hander. She began to jerk him harder. Strong grip. Long strokes. Sandra could not deny her sense of power and pleasure as he moaned out loud. She had the school stud in the palm of her hand. Well, two palms to be precise.

Lance felt giddy. He usually asked a lot more from a woman to get his rocks off. Sandra hadn't even bothered to take off her leather jacket. But she had magic fingers. The vixen jacked him off with a degree of artistry Lance had not acquired after years of solo practice. As Sandra kneeled over him, he caught just the tiniest glimpse of cleavage peek out of the blouse underneath her jacket. His skin tingled. He felt utter bliss and pleasure build inside his balls.

"I'm gonna come," he blurted out.

____

FOUR HOURS LATER

"So then what happened?" asked Morgan.

"What do you think? I blew my wad all over the back of her van."

"That sounds messy. You blast spunk like a geyser."

"You're telling me. We spent twenty minutes cleaning it up. I promised to wear a condom for the next round but my accident sort of killed the mood."

"You mean a girl actually told you 'no' for once?"

"She drove me back to where I parked my motorcycle and left. Not even a goodbye kiss."

"Good for her."

"I think I'm in love."

Morgan's pert nose wrinkled as if she smelled the inside of a garbage dumpster.

"Ewwww! You can't be serious."

"What else could it be? With other girls, I either strike out or hit a home run on the first date. Usually, I get the home run. But I never jizzed 30 seconds into a hand job."

"That is true. But what do you like about her so much?"

He paused. Lance hadn't thought much about why. However, he held back nothing from Morgan. Besides sleeping with him, the cheerleader had become his confidante at Peoria Tech. She proved an extremely valuable source of gossip on anyone and everyone.

"Well, spit it out," Morgan finally told him. "You're not going to offend me."

"Have you seen that cleavage?" he confessed. "She's got a succulent rack."

"Lance!" she chided. "Are you really that shallow? You're not in love. You're in lust!"

"How can you tell?"

"Because I can feel your dick growing inside of me."

Busted. Lance had not withdrawn from Morgan since they began making love at her place an hour ago. The couple enjoyed a steamy session: tons of foreplay to warm her up, his world-class cunnilingus, followed by a forty-minute pounding. Morgan came at least ten times before Lance did. He hadn't finished with her yet of course. Rather, the teen stud just needed a quick breather between rounds.

"Lance, that cock doesn't lie. You've been getting harder and harder since we started talking about Sandra."

"C'mon, Morgan. What kind of man do you think I am?" he asked disingenuously.

"A player," she told him. "Don't try to fool me. Your prick is like that nose in Pinnochio. The more you lie, the longer it grows."

"But you like it, don't you?" he smiled devilishly.

Morgan cracked a grin. She couldn't lie too well either. Size mattered a lot to Morgan ever since she met him at her own 18th birthday party. The blonde's parents went on vacation and 100 of her closest friends came to celebrate at their upscale McMansion. Lance heard about the rager and crashed it. When she asked him to leave, he had the nerve to proposition her. And she accepted...

"Yes, I do like it," continued Morgan. "But let's talk about you. Don't you want more in a girlfriend than big boobs?"

"Who said I wanted a girlfriend?"

"You just said you were in love!"

"I am in love but a girlfriend could really cramp my style."

"Cramp your style? What do you mean?"

"It means," he grinned before shoving his tool deep into her body. "No more of this."

Morgan's breath caught in her throat. She felt him enter her cul-de-sac, an erogenous zone the teen learned about after her first time with Lance. Their intense encounter had not just aroused her libido. It aroused her curiosity. The teen read everything she could about female sexual response.

Morgan found a crucial bit of information on Reddit. When a woman became excited, her vagina tented outward, opening a space below the cervix for penetration. The hidden cove lay deep inside of her so a typical male had little chance of reaching it. But with careful maneuvering, Lance apparently could wind his way up her Lover's Lane and park his tool in her cul-de-sac for some high voltage lovemaking.

The brutish playboy began to thrust his ram into her depths. A gasping moan escaped her glossy lips. Who was she kidding? Morgan was also in lust. The teenage Casanova was nailing every member of the cheerleading squad and she didn't care. None of them cared. Some of Lance's teammates thought the star quarterback got laid because he scored lots of touchdowns. In truth, girls lay and spread for him because his prick grew large enough to stimulate their cul-de-sacs and make them come their brains out. Was lusting after Lance's big dick any better than him lusting after Sandra's big boobs? It was incredibly shallow. This dude has nothing to offer besides hot sex. Yet neither of them could resist its temptation.

__

Lance slipped out the back door of Morgan's McMansion around 8pm. Her parents were never home but the playboy didn't want the neighbors to see him. He parked his bike on another street. To his delight, the ubiquitous white van lay in wait nearby with its motor running. Lance walked right up to the driver's side of the vehicle. The tinted window rolled down.

"Miss me?" he asked with a cocky grin.

"Get in," she told him curtly. Sandra wore mirrored sunglasses at night. Her look oozed sex with a hint of intimidation. Lance walked over to the passenger door. It was locked. The bolt for the back doors clicked. He got inside the storage area. Sandra followed. She handed him a blindfold.

"Are you kidding?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Alright, woman," Lance smiled, tying the blindfold around his eyes. "We can do the Eyes Wide Shut thing if it turns you on."

Sandra took him by the hand, lifted it over his head, and CLICK! She cuffed his wrist to the wall.

"Do I get a safe word?" he joked.

The vixen ignored his comment, grabbed his other hand and cuffed it to the opposite wall. Then she got out of the back.

"Hey," he complained. "There must be a law against this!"

Sandra got behind the wheel and gunned the engine. The van took off into the night. Lance obviously couldn't see the speedometer but the she-devil must have been pushing 90. The vehicle swerved to and fro for a seeming eternity. Finally, Sandra slowed down and killed the engine. Lance had no idea where she took him but it sounded quiet and peaceful outside.

The back door opened. Sandra crawled inside. She shoved him onto his back. She slipped a couple pillows beneath his head. At least, the sheets smelled nice. Sandra must have cleaned them since his last visit. He heard a zipper. Cool! She was getting undressed. The mattress shifted from her weight. In his mind's eye, Lance saw Sandra planting her feet on either side of his head and squatting over his face.

The first thing that hit him was her scent. Lance loved the smell of moist, ripe cunt. But Sandra's pussy had a particularly delicious aroma. His tongue darted out of his mouth and lightly flicked her juice-brimmed slit. The tip only grazed her cuntflesh but the flavor exploded across his tongue. She tasted of citrus and honey with a ginger zest. His entire mouth burned with her spicy flavor.

Her seductive aroma inevitably drew him deeper. Lance's tongue darted from between his lips and probed her labia. She loudly gasped as the tip wriggled its way into her luscious interiors. As the organ inched up her twat, Sandra ground her crotch against his face. She wanted more. His undulating tongue extended deeper and deeper until the tip brushed against her cervix. Holy. Fucking. Shit. No actual human could possibly -- physiologically -- give head like this. His tongue must have been eight or nine inches to reach that far.

And his technique felt exquisite. Because his organ was so long, he could press the flat of his tongue against her clit while the tip stroked her G-spot. Sandra couldn't see exactly what Lance was doing but it felt as if he had two tongues pleasuring her at the same time. The champion cunnilinguist wasn't even using his hands. She had cuffed them to the walls of her van.

Sandra leaned forward to grip the bars of the metal cage that separated the storage area from the cab of the van. She rode his face hard as her body seized up with the onrush of her first climax. "AUNNNNGGGGHHHH!" snarled the Afro-Asian temptress through clenched teeth. She never came with a guy before. A woman, perhaps, but never this hard.

Beneath her perfect heart-shaped ass, Lance continued to drill Sandra's pussy with his tongue. His serpentine organ spun round and round her box like a propeller as her vaginal walls convulsed and contracted. Her glutes and thighs clenched once more and her gash drowned his face in love nectar.

Lance grunted with satisfaction. Sandra had officially entered what he called the "O-zone," the headspace where lovers experienced pleasure without limitations or inhibitions. Girlfriends might have come for the dick but they stayed for the tongue. Lance could master a woman with his mouth just as powerfully as with his stallion-sized endowment.

In that regard, his loins seethed with lust. Lance always sported rock-hard erections but his prick was throbbing tonight. He never craved pussy so badly in his life. His ten-inch python pulsed angrily against the length of his inner-thigh. The growing bulge stretched the fabric of his skintight jeans with the subtlety of a lead pipe.

In other circumstances, Lance could have made adjustments down there but his arms were secured to the walls of the van. A few moments later, the problem sort of solved itself. Like an X-rated parody of the Incredible Hulk, his supersized love muscle strained the inseam of his jeans until the beast ripped right through the denim. The tower of flesh rose up tall and defiant, larger than her forearm, harder than tempered steel.

Had she not been staring at his crotch the whole time, Sandra wouldn't have believed what just happened. Like it or not, he got her hot. It wasn't just the size. His prick radiated a primal potency that made even the proudest of women fall to her knees in awe. She wondered how many girls succumbed to the seductive snake charmer. Lance reputedly slept with half the senior class. He also nailed teachers, exotic dancers, and random MILF's. A guy like him could have his way with anyone.

"Fuck him," thought Sandra. She knew how badly the dude wanted her and he could wait. The vixen humped her crotch against his face with redoubled intensity. Lance gave as good as he got, stabbing her A-spot repeatedly with the tip of his tongue. Sandra never experienced anything like it before. His tongue felt better than any sex toy she ever used.

Sandra squeezed her eyes shut as sensation thundered through her body. It was wonderful. It was also too much. She had enjoyed an hour-long orgasm that just kept getting more intense. Her thighs began to twitch uncontrollably. Her head spun. She actually started to get tired from coming for so long. Below deck, Lance's jaw muscles had begun to ache. Much as he loved her pussy, Sandra had begun to suffocate him. However, he couldn't say much while she smothered his face with her crotch.

Lance tried to communicate through body language. He twisted his neck side-to-side. He withdrew his tongue from her snatch. He mumbled into her pussy. Nothing worked. Instead, the jezebel appeared to protest his lack of cooperation by humping his face even harder. Lance began to cough. He accidentally inhaled a mouthful of her cunt juice into his windpipe.

Unable to breathe, Lance writhed beneath her. His mighty arms struggled against the cuffs that secured him. Knowing his strength, Sandra had bought police-issue handcuffs to keep him restrained. They were secured to steel pegs that she soldered into the metal walls of the van. Unfortunately, it was a rush job. Sandra hadn't done much welding before and the blowtorch ran out of propane.

Thus, it came as no surprise when Lance ripped the pegs clean off the walls. He bolted upright, causing Sandra to tumble backwards onto the mattress. Lance loomed over her. "Loomed": no other word could describe him at that moment. During his captivity, Sandra forgot how big he was. The championship bodybuilder stood six-and-a-half feet tall. His V-shaped torso flared so wide that his shoulders almost touched opposite walls of the van. Despite his menacing physique, his smoldering gaze did not so much indicate anger as absolute desire.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Lance pulled out the famed gold foil wrapper that contained a Magnum XL condom. He wore the smug grin of a guy who got anything he wanted from a girl.

"Spread your legs, babe," he growled.

"Babe." That word must have been the trigger. No one called her that. Despite all the fun of the past hour, Lance flipped a switch in her brain. Sandra felt a surge of adrenalized rage course through her veins. The dude was not supposed to break out like this. He had fucked up her plan.

Sandra quickly reviewed her options. The confined storage area of the van would not be a very good place to attempt any martial arts moves. So she looked for a blunt object. The mattress was bare, save for her trusty Lexington Steele dildo. She grabbed it and assumed a defensive crouch...

__

ONE HOUR LATER

"I mean she just clobbered me with that dildo! And it was a really big one."

Lance wiped a trickle of blood from his forehead with a tissue.

"How big?" asked Joanna, stifling a giggle.

"Like almost as big as the one I've got!"

"Duuuuude," Joanna laughed. "That's big." She handed him another Kleenex. Lance was still shivering from the cold. Joanna cranked up the heat in her SUV.

Joanna owed him one. Lance literally took a bullet for her a couple months ago during a feud with a biker gang. That's why she was the first person he called after Sandra drove off. The psycho-babe abandoned him in a vacant lot on the outskirts of nowhere. It took Joanna forty minutes to arrive. Lance was lucky he even had cell phone reception out there.

"Do you think she felt threatened?" queried Joanna.

"Look at this," Lance responded, holding up his hands. Two pairs of handcuffs still hung off his wrists. "How could she feel threatened? I fucking let her chain me up."

"But you broke out."

"Of course, I did. I told you I couldn't breathe."

"So tell me again what happened next. Slowly."

"I bolted upright and Sandra fell backwards on the mattress. Then I knelt over her and took a condom out of my wallet. I had begun to slip it on when she banged me upside the head."

"Did you get her permission?"

"Permission to bang me upside the head?"

"No, silly. For sex."

"I just ate her out for an hour," he answered defensively "She came like ten times. Her pussy was soaking wet."

"OK. But did you obtain her consent to go the next level?"

"I guess."

"Lance, you need to be 100% sure about this kind of thing! We're living in a very complex time right now. Haven't you heard about #metoo?"

"Listen, babe," smiled Lance. "The only time I ever hear a chick say 'me too' is when she wants to join us for a threesome."

Joanna broke out in laughter.

"By the way," he smiled. "How is Melissa doing?"

"My girlfriend is doing fine," Joanna answered carefully.

"You don't think we all could hang out tonight?"

"Lance," she scolded. "Driving out to the middle of nowhere to rescue your sorry ass is one thing. But asking for a threesome on top of it is a bit much."

"Well, it's not like it would be our first rodeo," he smirked.

"No, it would not," she admitted. "But Melissa and I are working out some issues right now. Hello? Don't you get it? We're in a relationship. You ought to try one sometime."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," he mused. Despite their awkward parting, Lance still couldn't get Sandra out of his head. It might have been those tits.

___

"I don't know what came over me," she explained to the psychiatrist. "I really liked him."

Sandra hated going to her court-mandated anger management sessions but they did give her a chance to vent.

"What did you like about him?"

"Well, here's the thing. I don't want to settle for a regular guy. I want what I want."

"What do you want?"

Sandra paused for a moment before deciding to come clean.

"The first time I felt sexually aroused was in sixth grade," she began. "I was watching 'Conan The Barbarian' at a friend's house. You know the film, right?"

"Yes, I've heard of it."

"Well, I really crushed on Conan. I secretly bought all his comic books and stashed them under my bed like boys used to do with old issues of Playboy."

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers