Bird in a Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex getting out of hand?! Don't worry, I won't let you get out of my hands then." Lunging across the bed, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in close. "Touch them. Go on, get used to them," he snarled, inches from her face. Because if you fight, you're going to have a new collection all of your own."

They were face to face, one of his hands tangled in her hair, the other gripping her side, his unusually long nails cutting her skin. Both on their knees, he was a lot taller than her, her head barely reaching his chest. She'd gone limp and he felt it, smirking at her compliance. He could tell she would be fun, switching between fighting and fleeing, a conflicted little thing. He looked at her intently and put on his best smile.

"Undo my pants little bird," he said cruelly, "see what's hiding there," he laughed and she tensed again, shaking her head. He rolled his eyes and dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips, "Do it. Now. I'm not playing games."

She shakely went to his finely made trousers and started to undo the buttons. Who made such quality clothes for this freak? She slid his zipper down and gently pulled the pants down, which he kicked to the floor. Underneath was plain black underwear, and his hard cock bursting underneath.

"Please, I don't want this.." she begged.

"Oh don't worry, my cock isn't half as fucked up as the rest of me. Take it out. Now."

She nodded shyly, sliding her fingers into the waistband of the black cotton, and pulled it down. Instantly his shaft sprung to attention, standing thick and hard for her. On anyone else, a cock like his would have been a treat, but on him... She gulped deeply, and tried to put her thoughts elsewhere.

"See?" He smiled, "now... Open wide." He pressed the blade against the corner of her mouth, and dutifully she did as she was told, trying to steel herself for what she knew was coming.

She rested on her hands as she kneeled further and put his swollen cock in her mouth. She kept her eyes tight shut as she slowly went up and down his throbbing shaft, her thoughts all over the place.

"Use that pretty little tongue or I'll cut it out," he groaned, placing his hands in her hair again to push her to take it further. Desperate to please him and avoid his wrath, she did the best she could. Her tongue wrapped around his head and licked up and down the length. Her lips gripped firmly around his shaft and she didn't fight too hard as he manhandled her head.

While she did, she allowed herself to think. Maybe, once this was all over, she could try to get out. She'd noticed there was nothing very sharp in the room, the door had a lock and key, but maybe she could wretch it off its old hinges. She hoped he'd come quickly, get exhausted and leave, praying he wouldn't kill her after.

Suddenly he pulled her head back, his cock leaving her mouth and spit following in long strands. She panted and looked at him, a trickle of spit dribbling down her lip. She'd been so wrapped in her thoughts she hadn't noticed he'd taken her bra off with the blade and thrown it to the floor. She instinctively put her hands to her breasts again, a grin forming to his lips.

Please, she thought, let this be quick.

"What's the matter? Don't like me enjoying the view? Or do you just like playing with them while you suck me off?"

Without waiting for a reply, he grabbed hold of the back of her head and forced his cock into her mouth to the hilt, laughing as she choked and gagged on it.

Her hands shot from her chest to his thighs, desperately trying to push him away. She could feel him blocking her whole throat, not even able to breathe. Her chest was burning soon, and her fighting didn't seem to be getting her anywhere. Then, suddenly, he let go. She pulled away as quickly as she could, spluttering and coughing as she struggled to get her breath, breasts rising and falling with every gasp, much to his amusement.

"See? That wasn't so hard now, was it? So don't FUCKING COVER WHAT I'M LOOKING AT!"

Pressed up against the headboard panting, she slowly put her hands down at her sides as she stared at this pale aggressive man. He seemed to switch easy from angry to calm, almost jolly.

"Bend over, little bird," he smiled his sick smile again, as if all the rage had been tucked away. She shook her head slightly, seeing if it would change. It didn't,

"Oh cmon, I'm all randy for you," he chuckled to himself, obviously finding himself funny, "I promise I'm suchhh a good lay,"

Hes mad, she thought, fucking bonkers.

"No..." She whispered, shuddering at the thought of that... thing inside of her. "I'm not bending over... I'm not letting you do that."

Still that sick smile didn't change, as he crawled up the bed towards her. She never imagined anyone would ever see him like this: naked, on all fours, a hard cock dripping with saliva. And yet, here she was...

He came real close, smiling that same smile and suddenly, quickly grabbed her ankles and pulled, watching her flop to her back. His pure strength twisted her body over so she was flipped to her stomach before she knew what was happening. He straddled her and pressed a white knee into her back, getting close so he could whisper in her ear.

"Now now, little bird, you know this is going to happen," she could feel his smile, constant, against her ear, his knee crushing her, his hands pinning down her arms. "Now bend over like I know you can, and we can get this over with." She was silently crying by this point, feeling hopeless. As he released her, she arched her back, head and arms flat on the bed, ass in the air. She knew he would cut her underwear off and she knew she looked good lying like that.

"What a pretty creature you are, little bird..." When he growled that, she heard something in his voice she hadn't heard yet. Was he... Flustered? His pale hands began to explore her, making her shudder as they ran down her back and around her hips, then down and back up her thighs.

"Good girl, little bird," he cooed, playful spanking her hard enough to elicit a squeal. "If you keep behaving like that, you might get to live afer all..."

She stayed in that position, almost rigid with fear as she heard the switchblade click open once more and felt the metal against the skin of her lower thigh. The chill traced up her leg, pressing against the skin all the way. Desperately, she tried to stop herself shivering with fear, as even the slightest tremble felt as if it would press the blade through her skin. Slowly it continued its journey up and up, and roughly cut off her underwear. The blade snipped at her skin, causing a few small cuts, but her fight or flight adrenaline was too high for her notice.

He was amused by this lack of care, licking up her blood with his long tongue in one swoop, making her shudder. His fingers felt around her cunt, it was shaved and tidy and...was she wet? He smirked and stuck two fingers inside, watching her grip the sheets but not so much as gasp. She was clearly reluctant to enjoy this. His fingers worked inside her, feeling her tense around them, slick and warm. As he removed them, stroking his cock with the other hand, he stuck them both in his mouth.

"Hm," he murmured, "perfection."

"Want a taste, delicious?" He smirked, sliding his fingers again over her increasingly wet slit.

"No..." She mumbled into the sheets. She didn't want to do anything he asked. She didn't want any of this at all.

"Open wiiiiddeeee," he cooed, as if he was talking to a child, not raping a woman "Here comes the aeroplane!". Complete with sound effects, he waved his hand through the air, but still she kept her mouth shut and buried in the bedding. Suddenly he grabbed her hair, pulling back her head and making her squeal. Taking the chance, he stuck his fingers into her open mouth, and then released his grip.

"Suck." He barked, and reluctantly she sucked and licked her wetness from his fingers... She hated it, but more than that she hated that she liked it. She could feel herself getting even more excited, almost needy... At least that meant it would hurt less, she told herself.

"Clever little bird," he cooed, "was that nice?"

She didn't respond, just allowed him to drop her back into position and turned her head away, not wanting to look at this psycho.

"Time to take the prize."

As she dropped back into position, he positioned himself behind her, pressing the head of his cock against her. For a long moment, he teased her with it, rubbing the tip against his cock over her lips and clit, pushing in the tip a little then pulling it away.

"Fuck..." she purred accidentally, shuddering at the feeling of him slowly driving her crazy.

"What's the matter, little bird? Getting impatient?" As he asked he dragged his claws over the skin of her thighs and bum, as he pushed his cock just past the length of his head and let her adjust to it.

She bit down on her own arm to stifle the desperate whimper in her throat. He only laughed.

In one swift movement, he forced the rest of his length into her, burying himself to the hilt. "You feel goooood."

It was as if something switched in He and he suddenly became less caring and gentle, becoming very animalistic in his movements. He gripped her hips hard and roughly pounded into her tight whole, making her bite physically into her arm. She couldn't stop herself panting, gripping the sheets until her knuckles went white. He grunted with force, this woman felt amazing to him, and he wanted to fuck her till she bled. She could feel his cock hard inside her, reaching her end over and over.

With each thrust she grunted and groaned, trying to move with him to lessen the pain of him pounding deep into her. But he was ruthless and seemed tireless, she'd never known anyone be able to fuck like this, consistently pushing himself into her with force, perfectly in time, and he hardly seemed to be wearing out at all. She could hear him laughing, grunting and shouting like a mad man.

"Fuck!" She cursed, as a shudder suddenly shot through her body. She prayed he hadn't heard...

"Oh little bird, I love those noises," he grunted, pounded her hard. She could feel him tensing inside her, his cock throbbing more with every thrust. She bit into the sheets, grunting and trying to not moan. He's close, she thought, feeling her back receive more scratches, this will be over soon.

'I only have to bear this for a little longer,' she told herself 'I only have to hold on for a couple more minutes' she tried, and failed, not to think about what he'd do with her after he'd finished. Was that why those girls never came back, because he came in them and killed them? Before her mind could get out of control, her thoughts were interrupted by his nails digging harder than ever into her back.

She could feel his fingers leaving claw marks like a tiger down her back, she could swear he was cutting into her with just his nails. It took everything in her not to scream and cry out. He dragged them all the way down her back, over her hips, even down onto her bum. Tears were streaming from her eyes and she could taste blood in her mouth where she'd bitten too hard into her arm. Finally they released, but the relief was far too temporary, because next she felt his thumb on her asshole, tickling and tormenting the ring, making her squirm.

And slowly, he pushed it into her. The desperate moan she'd been holding back escaped even though gritted teeth.

"What's the matter little bird, don't like being my thumb puppet. No, wait... That wasn't pain, I would know! You're enjoying this!"

She gritted her teeth hard, trying to remind herself that this sadistic monster was a murderer and a criminal, deranged. His thumb wasn't painful, but it was intense being filled in two holes. She could feel his thumb messing around and his cock inside her and all the panting was exhausting her. God knows how long she'd been in that cage without food or water, or how much she'd had to drink the last night she remembered. Her hungry, dehydrated body began to go a little limp.

He could feel her resistance lacken, her body weaken, but far from putting him off though, her weakness only seemed to encourage him. His thrusts were fast and hungry, his breaths deep and hard. She could tell he was getting close, and prayed that he would get there before she did. She was trying to hold back the feelings inside of herself, trying to remind herself that this was a sick homicidal maniac. But it was intense, she couldn't deny that. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep in those moans forever. And he must have known too.

"Sing for me, little bird," he smirked, as his free hand traced up her body to reach around to her throat. "Or I'll wring your fucking neck."

As he pulled her into him, he held her weight against his chest as he choked her.

No, no, don't choke me, she thought, knowing it was her weakness. She could feel the shocks arcing through her harshly now. His cock was hitting all the right places, him choking was too much to take. She finally let out a moan, panting with him almost in unison. She didn't want to moan or to enjoy it but she was afraid he would choke her to death.

His cock was throbbing inside her, pushing her closer, but he was ready.

His thumb in her ass, his hand on her throat, his cock in her cunt. It felt like he had her impaled, no matter which way she moved, it only seemed to bring her closer to him, and closer to the edge. She needed him to finish. Now. If she'd cum first she'd never be able to live it down... And maybe if he enjoyed her, he'd let her live, maybe even go easy on her...

"Please..." She panted, moaning as yet more sparks tensed her muscles. "Cum... Cum for me." She couldn't believe what she was saying, that she was actually begging for this psycho's load. But she hardly had time to consider that before his hand crushed down on her throat harder than she'd ever felt, and with a sick victorious laugh, he came deep inside her.

She was so weak she collapsed as he dropped her carelessly on the bed, her body alight with pain and pleasure, but most of all shame. She panted and felt disgusting, full of his load, covered in his sweat and smelling of his obnoxious cologne.

"Oh my," he remarked, smiling down at her, "I've been a selfish lover, what a shame. How rude of me... oh well!"

She wouldn't look at him, she began to sob into the pillow, her makeup rubbing into the down. He looked in disgust, at the messy little creature.

"I'll send the goons in to clean you up, dirty bird," and he stormed out.

Her cunt was still throbbing and wet, her heart still pounding in her chest. She had no energy left to fight off the pair of goons who came to haul her away after what felt like an eternity. She flopped into their grasp and allowed them to lift her into a clinical-looking bathroom. The mirror above the sink was broken in places, but she could see enough to know she looked a state: her hair was a mess, the bloody smile he'd smeared on her had dried.

"You can tidy yourself up when the boss is done." The faceless goon to her left grumbled, dumping her on the cold tiles and retreating once more.

Looking up, she could see his silhouette through frosted glass, and hear water running over him as he sang some stupid song to himself. When the water stopped, he came out and grabbed a towel, stepping directly over the broken mess of a girl, not even looking at her until he'd already passed. He did stop and turn to look at her briefly though, before he disappeared around the corner.

"I thought I said tidy yourself up. Chop chop. We have places to be, plans to hatch, bombs to plant. And I don't want to have to mark you up when you're still all filthy."

'Mark me up?' she thought, as she dragged herself into the shower and fiddled with the dials until a jet of cold water poured over her sore body, making her squeal. 'What on earth does he have planned for me?'

12