Birdcage Ch. 07

Story Info
Joni meets the man she has been waiting for.
5.8k words
4.37
10.6k
9

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone,

Glad you all enjoyed the last chapter, I particularly enjoyed writing that one! So thanks for all the love. Apologies this has taken a little while.

To the troll spamming my inbox, may your cereal always be soggy, your phone always be out of battery, and may your umbrella always turn inside out in the wind.

As always, please vote, comment and leave feedback if you have the time :) makes my day to read what you enjoyed most.

Happy fapping,

G

P.s TRIGGER WARNING

During this chapter there is a scene involving a 'daddy and his little princess' fantasy. It is NOT incest based, but I feel the need to warn those who are uncomfortable with the terminology used.

Music I listened to writing this chapter:

The Weeknd, Often

Labrinth, Formula

Vera Blue, Hold

Nine Inch Nails, Closer

Harry Styles, Fine Line

FKA Twigs, Cellophane

Chapter 7. Daddy

The bath water was starting to cool as Henri unbuttoned his shirt, and Joni leaned across to top up the hot water. She was in no rush to let this end. She watched with hooded eyes as he stripped the wet material off and dropped it to the floor. Joni had two thoughts in quick succession. The first was simply that he was magnificent. She'd only seen bodies such as his in luxury underwear adverts and in films. The hard ridges of his chest and abs were tightly defined, and two rippling muscles at his hips curved down in a 'v' shape, disappearing temptingly into his trousers. She recalled again the poster of superman she had on her wall as a child, with perfectly sculpted muscles painted onto his spandex blue suit.

Her second thought was one of shock; as he turned to begin unzipping his trousers, the light caught his skin and skimmed over, illuminating a criss-crossed mess of shiny white scars. It was obvious the marks had faded with time, but they were still clear to see, some as large as her forearm, slashing across his chest, down his stomach, over his hips. They curved up over his shoulders and down his arms, and Joni was pretty sure without looking, that his back would be the same. She recalled seeing the marks on his arms the day he had beat her. She had wondered then how far they went.

"I know. Hideous aren't they." He scoffed, lowering his trousers to reveal the same along the tops of his thighs. Joni couldn't find the words for what she wanted to say, so she simply looked away uncomfortably.

"It's fine. I don't mind you looking."

He lowered the last piece of clothing to unashamedly reveal his erection. He tugged at it once reflexively and stepped into the steaming water opposite Joni. As he sank back, he looked down, and with his index finger, traced a particularly large scar across his chest aimlessly. Joni edged forward, moving onto her knees in the curved tub and crawling over his legs to mount his hips. The water sloshed out over the sides as she settled down, the hard curve of his erection pressing into the soft flesh of her thigh. Henri hissed, and clenched his eyes shut.

"Shit. Did I hurt you!?" Joni moved to sit up off him, but he held her hips still.

"...No. Definitely not. Just...please don't move too much like that...I'm struggling."

Joni looked down at the heat in his eyes and realised the issue at once. She barely contained the urge to roll her hips up and slide along the length of him, just as he had done to her once before. She slowly settled back down, more carefully now, enjoying the throb of him against her.

"Where...what are they from?" She eyed the scar on his chest that he had been tracing moments ago.

"A customer. Well a whip to be specific, sometimes a cane. Her name was Merry...ironically. Meanest bitch I ever knew. She paid to do this once a month to me for about 2 years." He laughed coldly, reminiscing.

"Took about an hour each time and when her arm was too tired to carry on, then she'd make me fuck her. Somehow that was harder than just taking the beatings. When she was done with me, not many others wanted to buy me looking like this, so the Fort offered to make me management rather than lose me."

"I'm...so sorry." She leaned down to kiss a smaller but deeper looking scar above his left nipple.

"Please don't. You didn't do this to me, and I did the same to you." His jaw clenched, and he looked down into the water, unable to hold her gaze now.

Joni saw something then she had only caught glimpses of before. Henri was laid bare and open for her, truly vulnerable for the first time. She pictured him dark and scruffy as a child, his icy blue eyes bright with tears. Trying to put that image next to '4' in her head; the man who had beaten her, she couldn't make them marry up.

"You told me you needed to...and I believe you." Joni said the words before she had really convinced herself, but when she thought about it, it was true.

"Maybe I'm a fool, maybe it's fucking Stockholm syndrome! Who knows. But I believe you...and I trust you." She meant every word in that moment.

"But...I'm getting out. I'll figure it out...WE will figure it out. And then...we're going to burn this place to the fucking ground. You owe me this Henri. You owe yourself, and every girl you couldn't get out." She finished with a firm prod into his chest with her index finger.

He watched her as she spoke, with wide eyes and raised eyebrows, the corner of his mouth pulled up a fraction. He let her continue.

"You have to trust me as well. I can't say I feel the same way you feel about me...I feel like I barely know you...but I feel...something. I feel like I want to find out more."

"For you Joni I already feel like an open book, ask away."

She paused, settled herself forward onto his chest, and sighed. She thought in that moment that he really would have told her anything, but there may have been a great many things she was better off never knowing.

"What was your life like before here? Your family?"

"I don't know. I don't ever remember having family. I was an orphan same as you, spent my first years in an church orphanage I've been told, and then a few years on the streets. The fort picked me up early like I said. In some ways I owe them a lot...they gave me a roof over my head, a bed, and 3 meals a day for maybe the first time in my life. I had to cook and clean in return, menial stuff, until the time came when I could work...really work. I think they still have this all on file somewhere actually. If that would help?"

Her mouth opened for a moment before snapping shut again. Joni wanted to push him on, ask what work he'd had to do, ask more about the scars, ask what he had to do as a head. She could see the discomfort on his face though, the sour expression that had settled at his mouth and the darkness that clouded his icy eyes. She changed direction.

"How...how did you get the others out?"

"I mean it's actually pretty simple. My good friend Jack takes that nice little implant out of your arm, and then we 'sell' you to some other friends of mine...Paolo and Giulia. You met them once in one of my clubs."

Joni scrambled over the new information, and pictured the moment her implant had first been inserted.

"Doctor J?!"

Henri's mouth split into a smile.

"Yer...I know you've got a soft spot for him, he took a liking to you too. He came to speak to me after your first night...asking me when I'd be getting you out."

"And the implant? They don't notice it's gone?"

"They don't track them while they know you're here, they only activate the system if they think you've run. I don't want them ever having a way to find girls again though, so we take them out."

"And the Italian couple?"

"Yes. More good friends. They pose as buyers, and then I fudge the numbers to look like they've paid. Allocate funds from elsewhere. They must think Paolo has a whole village at this point, but I don't think they wanted to risk alienating a potentially good customer by investigating them...before now."

"And we can't do that now? Just carry on the plan? And then we can figure out how to get the rest of the girls out from the outside?"

"They're onto me now, I've slipped up too many times lately. I tried to cover my tracks when I punished you, but I don't know how well it worked. I'm sure they're suspicious of Paolo and Giulia too, they'll be looking into the finances. I don't think we can. They've got me under a microscope...and probably you too. I've wiped too many security tapes. Rejected too many offers."

"We'll figure it out. There must be another way. We'll get it out to the public! If the police can't be trusted then we have to take it to the people! It's just rumours now. Make it real for them. They won't be able to turn a blind eye after that."

"You continue to surprise me." His eyes were bright, and Joni was sure she saw admiration there. Again his mouth was pulled up at one corner, in that way that made her blush.

"Wait...Elena? Did she? The girl who-"

"I know who you mean...the other virgin. I tried my best but I couldn't. The ones above me...a buyer got there before me. I'm not in charge, none of the heads are. We're the face of it, control the low level stuff, but even I don't know who is above. I just know they're there. Once a buyer gets to that level, I can't really...it's out of my hands then."

"We can do this...we can make it right. All of it. You've got inside knowledge!"

He gave Joni one quick nod and a sad smile settled on his lips. She wanted to erase it.

Sinking down onto him Joni pressed her mouth lazily to his. The fire sparked again, dampened by their conversation, and his hands travelled down her sides under the water, to settle at her hips. The erection that had also dwindled, now grew again, renewed by the kiss and the gentle exploration of Joni's tongue against his. It pressed eagerly against her stomach, nudging into her impatiently.

"Sorry...this can't be comfortable for you."

Joni moved to sit back onto his thighs, her hands resting just either side of his member.

"I'd rather be uncomfortable right here with you, than be comfortable anywhere else." The corner of his mouth pulled up in a smirk and he let his head tip back over the edge of the bath, exposing the soft delicately stubbled skin along his chin.

"I could...help. If you wanted." Joni gingerly moved under the water and took him in her hand.

The wind whistled through his teeth and his head snapped back up violently, his eyes meeting hers instantly.

"...I mean, I've done this a couple of times before...I'm no expert...but I want to try..." she squeezed gently and Henri's lips parted.

"Do you want me to show you?" He moved to wrap his large hand around hers, and as she nodded he squeezed more firmly.

"Start here...at the base." He slid their hands lower, and milked himself upward, releasing their grasp as he reached the top.

He did that twice more, his lips still only just parted.

"It's sensitive here...but it can really fucking good if you're gentle." He took Joni's hand to the tip, and trailed her fingers along the smooth wet skin there. When she moved of her own accord, rolling her thumb softly along the underside, he hissed again.

"Fuck."

"Is that ok?"

"Yes...gently...just like that." He moved his hand away, letting her explore on her own, and took her other hand instead. He moved it lower until they palmed against his balls.

"And here. That's good too...nicer with a tongue though." He wrapped his hand tighter around Joni's, and pulled his balls gently away from his body.

"You can be rougher than you think. Ohhhh...fuck I'm not going to last long like this. I feel like I've been on the edge since I got in here." He released both of his hands now and placed them at the edges of the bath, his eyes dark and hooded as he watched Joni continue.

"Faster now. From the bottom like I showed you."

His hips tipped up and his erection bobbed out of the water.

"Use both hands...just the same." Joni moved her other hand to join, and fisted them both around his hardness, looking up at him again for his nod of reassurance.

"Yes...fuckkk."

She jerked him faster now, egged on by his moans, milking him with each stroke. His eyes shut tightly and his mouth dropped open.

"D..Don't stop Joni."

All of the muscles south clenched tightly at the sound of him uttering her name, and a warmth crept up her chest. She wanted him desperately. She wanted to lift her hips and lower herself down onto him. She imagined the fullness. The delicious warmth of him deep inside of her.

"OHHHH."

Joni felt the flesh in her hands twitch erratically, watched as his abs tightened, and his back arched. Beneath her, a stream of cloudy white swirled into the bathwater between them, and she slowed her hands to a stop.

"Thank you." He panted. With his eyes still tightly shut, he reached out for her and pulled her down onto his chest, crushing her in and wrapping his fingers into the damp tendrils of her hair.

- - -

"I'm sending for someone to take you to work. We have to keep up appearances Joni, okay? I've put a file note on to say you can't do anything...extra, until your sale, but that won't last long before they come sniffing and wanting to know why. Just keep your head down ok?"

In that moment Joni welcomed work. The hours of mindlessly doling out beers and wiping up spills would give her the opportunity to think. And she had so much to consider. First and foremost she needed to figure out how they would get it out the public. She was sure someone had access to the outside world, given the amount of customers trawling through. Before she could ask Henri any more though, she was whisked away to the dressing room.

When Joni entered the club 20 minutes later in her uniform and a fresh face of makeup, she felt brand new. A shining glimmer of hope beaming inside of her. Even the creep at the door, who slapped her arse as she passed, couldn't break her spirit today. She bounded to the back of the room, and headed for her usual till. As she stepped behind the bar however, she noticed a familiar figure bobbing behind, distracted as they arranged bottles on a lower shelf.

"Marn!" She leapt at her friend, knocking her off balance and wrapping her into her arms tightly.

"Hey J! They moved me! Isn't that great! Something about the 'ratios' were off in the lounge. I don't know what that means but it's worked out good for us!" She wrapped her fingers into Joni's and pulled back away to look at her.

"Oh god Marn, it's good to see you today."

"What happened? You were gone when I woke up?...and shit, even the makeup they use couldn't hide those eyebags."

"Yer...I...I had a customer. The white knight."

"Oooooh spill." Marnie moved to tear off a ticket as it appeared at the machine next to the till and began piling glasses onto a tray.

"He's...not what I thought."

"In a bad way? Did he hurt you?"

"No...I can't really explain. I wish I could talk...properly to you."

Marnie looked up from her drink pouring, her eyebrows knitted up.

"Just tell me you're ok. We can figure everything else out."

"Yer Marn, I'm ok."

"Stay right there."

Joni watched as her friend garnished the glasses, smiling as she whirled past her with the tray, out towards one of the tables. How she always stayed so bright and bubbly, Joni would never know. She was so strong, and yet still so vulnerable here. Joni was sure in that moment that she would do everything she could to take Marnie away from this. Make sure that her light never dulled. Her and all the other 'Marnies' here. She was also desperate to talk to her. Now more than ever, she needed someone to confide in. She had loved spending the time with Henri; able to speak freely and feel a semblance of normality, but in some ways it confused things more. Joni was sure that if anyone would tell it to her straight, it would be Marnie.

"Someone's requested a dance."

Joni's head snapped around to see a tall suited man.

"I...don't dance."

"I don't give a fuck what you do, whore. Someone's paid good money, and it's come from the top. Now move. Room 6 at the back."

She considered arguing, but recalling the need to keep her head down, brushed off her dress and headed to the velvet curtains at the back. She mused that once they saw her lack of rhythm, she wouldn't have to worry about them asking for her again.

As she stepped up the 3 small stairs leading to the booths, Marnie breezed past with a now empty tray and winked playfully at her.

"Have fun!"

Joni fanned open the heavy red curtains, and stepped into the small room. It was dimly lit and bare except for a plush red velvet chair; a room for dark deeds. The man in the chair was considerably older than Joni, she guessed he was in his late 50's, slightly over the average for the club. He had a shock of white hair and a large bloated belly that bulged against the buttons of his waistcoat. Sneering as she entered, he gestured her closer with one finger. Joni shuddered.

"My my. Even more beautiful in the flesh."

Joni assumed they had pictures of her on file for customers, and wondered if they were recent or taken before she was taken.

When she got to within touching distance, the man grasped her waist and pulled her to sit on his knee. She could already feel the bulge at his crotch pressing tightly against her thigh.

"My little princess."

It was hard to muster up a smile when Joni's stomach rolled with nausea, but she pressed on, and gave him a polite nod and a 'sir'. His familiarity was disconcerting.

"I've waited a long time to meet you. Were you as excited to meet me?" As his grin split wide open, Joni saw a gnarled row of yellowing teeth.

"Apologies...sir. I wasn't expecting anybody?"

The grip on her waist tightened uncomfortably and his grin turned down into a sneer.

"These fucking imbeciles. Incompetent the lot of them, they've delayed and delayed this for some bullshit reason or another...but not for much longer. This is falling into place finally."

"I'm sorry...I don't?..." Fear rose up in Joni, recalling her encounter in room #103, she wondered if he had the wrong girl.

"I'm not for sale Sir...I'm a...virgin."

Again his mouth broke out in a smile, and his hand slipped down to palm her arse, his other hand moving to settle on the inside of her knee.

"Don't I fucking know it. You cost me enough. But it won't be long now, and you'll come home with me. Couple of weeks at most I hope. I'm getting your room ready as we speak."

Joni choked back a gasp, and her face paled. Her buyer. She had forgotten Henri's hushed words in his office about her sale. That seemed a lifetime ago now. Try as she might, she couldn't hold back the tear that rolled down her cheek. She thought she'd have more time than this.

"Oh my little princess. No need for tears. I know it's a lot, finally meeting daddy." He lifted his hand to wipe her face . His fingers smelled of stale tobacco.

"Tell me has anyone been here?...I want to know it all princess." His hand snaked up her thigh as he spoke, but Joni forced her legs together, fighting off his advances.

"Are you going to make this easy on us both? Shall I get a guard? I don't want to have to tie you down when I take you. Spread them...Now!"

Joni sobbed as she eased her knees open, feeling the bulge at her thigh throb aggressively against her. His fingers stilled, just skimming the lace hem of her underwear.

"Now I'll ask once more. Has anyone been here? Have you done anything at all? Anything to compromise your virginity? I'm expecting you to bleed little princess, to show me I've done my job right, and if you don't I'll make sure you do."

Joni pressed her hands against her face, hiding the scarlet blush and the rush of tears.

"N..no Sir. I'm a virgin. Nobody has ever...I've...never." She choked through her sobs, as he wrenched her hands away from her face.

12