Birdcage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced herself to look back at the stage, uncomfortable at the intensity of his gaze, whilst she sat hand in hand with Sato, dressed like a reject from The Matrix porno. A part of her was happy to see him in real life, and not just in her daydreams, but another part of her wished she could endure the embarrassment of this evening alone.

The man on stage had by now secured a length of string to each clamped nipple and had pulled it tautly upwards, attached to a previously unseen hook hanging above the woman. Joni was also shocked to see he had done the same with the skin of her labia; again clamping it tightly in a small metal clip, but this time pulling the string downwards and looping the ends over each of her big toes. Joni's own toes curled upward at the sight. The delicate flesh of her lips were stretched out, revealing the pink glistening velvet inside.

Joni's eyes flicked once again to Henri's, just for a second, and still, his gaze bore into her. She writhed her thighs together against the sensation that grew there and Sato looked over towards her, noticing the movement.

"Enjoying are we?" His hand released Joni's and moved to grip her inner thigh.

Joni was thankful to have her hand back and immediately tucked it down by her side.

On stage the scene continued. The man had moved away and another stepped forward with a large red pillar candle in hand. The flame flickered gently in the low light of the stage. He brought it to hover over the young girls chest and slowly tipped it onto its side. The dark red liquid wax trickled off the edge and spattered against her ivory skin. The girl pulled at the restraints at her wrists, and the strings at her breast followed, stretching her nipples farther still. Her face screwed up in silent agony.

The assault continued, and the wax was dripped slowly down her stomach, up each thigh and then across the patch of strawberry curls atop her mound. The girls quiet moans grew to a crescendo of pained cries muffled by the ball-gag.

Taking the opportunity to look away again, Joni's eyes flitted towards Henri. To her surprise his face was turned, pressed closely into another; A beautiful blonde women in a skintight red vinyl dress that clung desperately to her hourglass form. Her mouth was buried in towards his ear, and his head was leaned in, listening carefully. The girls hand was rested purposefully on Henri's thigh and his eyes were now fixed to the floor.

Bile rose in Joni's throat at the sight. She had seen Henri with slaves before but he had always kept his distance. Some of the heads showed open displays of 'affection' to their slaves, but she had barely seen him touch another since she had been there. As the woman moved her head back, looking towards the stage, Henri followed, seeming to actively avoid Joni's gaze.

*THWACK*

The harsh slap of leather brought Joni's attention back to the show, as the man brought the flogger down again, following the path of the scarlet red wax.

*THWACK*

*THWACK THWACK THWACK*

With each hit, the leather tassels seemed to flick up the wax, pulling it away and revealing the scorched pink skin underneath. Sato's hand clenched a fraction, his little finger only inches from the hem of her bodysuit. In 7 more strikes the majority of the wax was gone, only leaving small flecks of scarlet behind, which Joni hoped were not blood.

Again the man stepped away and there seemed to be a brief interlude as several moved forward with a larger piece of equipment. It looked to Joni to be an elaborate microphone stand; a heavy round base with a metal protrusion sticking upward. Several clamp like attachments sat at the top. Around them the audience broke into quiet conversation while the men set up. Again she allowed her eyes to flick to the front row, where Henri was once more engaged in quiet conversation with the woman in red; his face tipped down close to hers.

"Who is he?"

Sato spoke softly, his body turned towards Joni.

"I'm sorry?"

"The man across from us you can't keep your eyes off? The gentleman in the white shirt? Or have I got it wrong? Is it the older woman in the grey?"

"I...I don't..."

"It's fine my dear...I'm simply curious."

"It's the...white shirt."

"And who is he?"

"A...friend."

Sato scoffed, shaking his head lightly.

"I'm sure...this 'friend' of yours can't seem to keep his eyes off you either."

"His eyes seem pretty happy planted in that woman's cleavage right now." Joni cursed her quick and snarky remark, reminding herself that Sato was no friend of hers. Her candour surprised even herself.

"Ah...a momentary distraction I'm sure my dear. His eyes hadn't left you since we sat. Is he another customer?"

Joni breathed a sign of relief that Sato didn't know who he was.

"Sort of..."

"He who runs after two hares, catches neither. I pray he's wise enough to know that."

At that moment the audience around quietened, and Joni looked back up to see that the men had finished setting up the contraption between the young woman's legs. The stand was roughly 3 foot tall, angled closely into her crotch, and near the top was a small black box. Two thin metal rods protruded from it, pointed forwards towards the woman, and atop it was an empty clamp.

A bottle was then produced and a copious amount of lube was squirted down between her legs, and rubbed roughly around. One of the trays was wheeled closer over, and the man who appeared to be in charge, rifled through the middle drawer. When he stood, he held a large pink dildo in one hand and a marginally smaller black dildo in the other. The toys were lubed up also, and then the man put the black one down atop the tray, moving to stand between the girls legs. Joni pressed her thighs together tightly, and gripped the armrests with each hand.

In one sharp thrust, the man buried the pink dildo into the women's pussy. She cried out around the gag and Joni could see the muscles of her thighs straining to bring her bound legs together. The man clicked a button on the top of the black box and the top metal rod seemed to extend out towards the woman. As the man turned, he obscured Joni's view, and after a moment, when he stepped back again, the metal rod was buried into the end of the dildo. With the flick of another switch, the rod moved back, this time taking the dildo with it. It moved slowly out, glistening with the girls juices, until Joni could see the narrowing of the tip, at which point the rod stopped, and moved slowly back the other way, thrusting the dildo back in.

"Fuck." Joni gasped under her breath.

The machine moved mechanically and purposefully, fucking the toy slowly in and out. Each time the rod was fully extended and the dildo was buried to the hilt, the girl would arch up, grimacing at the depth. One of the men had moved towards the head end of the table, and managed to unattach the headrest, pulling it away and leaving the girls head to hang limply off the back of the chair. Her soft white neck was stretched back painfully, the vein at the side bulging outwards. He unbuckled the gag, removed and discarded it, immediately replacing it with an o-ring gag, which kept her mouth wide open. It left just enough room for him to unzip his trousers and slide in his cock.

So it continued on like that for some time; the bright pink dildo moving slowly and steadily in and out of her glistening pink pussy, and the cock thrusting forcefully in and out of her mouth. As the man grew in length, the girl began to gag, her neck turning a blotchy scarlet colour and a long string of spit hanging down at the side of her porcelain face.

Joni could also feel her own neck warm, and she knew she too would be a rosey pink. She patted her cheek with the back of her hand and found it clammy. The room suddenly felt stiflingly hot, and the back of her thighs clung to the sticky leather of the chair as she readjusted her position.

At that moment, another man stepped forward, and flicked off the machine between her legs. She seemed to sag down, relieved to have the respite, but as the man leaned over to grasp the black dildo, Joni knew that her relief would be brief. He pressed it firmly against the girls tight rosebud and the muscles in his foreman flexed as he forced it forward. Joni was sure that if the girls mouth hadn't been full of cock, she would have cried out; her arms pulled violently against her cuffs, and her legs shook so much that her restraints rattled against their metal holdings.

Joni allowed herself to look away again, when her discomfort in watching the scene again grew to an unbearable level. Once more her eyes fell naturally to Henri, who was watching the stage intently. He looked entirely at ease with the show, casually resting one foot atop the other knee. The woman in red had removed her hand from his thigh, but still leaned in towards him. Joni marvelled at how well he fit into this world; he never looked out of place amongst the leather and chains. Considering he claimed to be 'one of the good guys', he did a marvellous job of portraying a villain, and she wondered how difficult it would be for him to truly leave it behind.

When the mechanical whirring started again, it drew Joni's eyes back to the stage. The black dildo has been attached to the fucking machine, and was already steadily pumping in and out of her tight arsehole, the muscles around clenching erratically. It moved in tandem with the pink toy, plunging in and out in unison, still at a slow and steady pace. The man at her head had been swapped out for another, who fucked her mouth even more aggressively than the previous; his hips jerking forward violently, and his balls slapping her forehead with each thrust.

Soon the switch was flicked again, and the speed of the machine started to increase its pace, plowing the toys in and out rapidly until the flesh around seemed to vibrate. The girls legs shook alongside too, and the muscles of her abdomen clenched as she fought against the onslaught. When Joni thought she would take no more, a large wand vibrator was pulled from the trolley and clamped into the empty holder at the top of the machine. It was pressed firmly against her clit and then Joni heard the familiar buzz as it was turned on.

The girl arched up even more, her body tightly coiled and her toes curled over. When the man at her head finally stepped back, slipping his still erect members from her mouth, the girls head snapped up, her eyes wide. Her mouth was still held open by the o-ring, spit dripping from her chin, and all at once the room was filled with her screams.

"AAHHHHHHHHHH!" The noise cut through the uncomfortable silence of the room, and Joni cringed.

With a swift tug, the clamps were ripped from her nipples, and then from the lips of her pussy. The once soft pink skin was now an angry red, and the pain seemed to only fuel the fire of her fast approaching orgasm.

"OH OH OH AHHHHH." The cries increased in pitch, reached a crescendo, and broke out into sobs just as quickly as they had began.

The wand was turned off, and the machine turned down, so as the toys still thrust slowly in and out of her. Joni could see the girls inner thighs glisten with her juices, and her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. The cries quickly softened, and as the vibrator was removed, they turned to pained mewls, like that of a wounded animal. Joni's stomach rolled over with nausea and her heart hammered in her chest.

As the girl 'rested', the man walked around the chair, slapping her bruised flesh with his open palm. He caught her inner thighs, her stomach, her breasts, and stopped at her head to strike her across the face. Joni's hand moved to her own cheek.

The man then moved back to the machine and again flicked the speed up, until once more, the toys relentlessly pounded into her. He stood at her side, pressed one hand onto her stomach, and with his other hand he brought his two middle fingers to her pussy, and leveraged them in atop the dildo. The stretch looked painful, and the girls cries confirmed it. He pressed his palm down so the heel of his hand rested on her clit, and then the muscles of his forearm flexed. Joni knew his fingers moved inside of her, and was reminded of Henri in the bathtub; using her hand to mimic her pussy as his fingers had stroked against her 'g-spot' along her palm.

The girl screamed out, her head tipping back over the edge of the chair again and the vein in her neck threatening to pop. Joni watched on, as the dildos fucked the girls arse and pussy, and the mans fingers jerked roughly inside of her. She felt an uncomfortable dampness between her own legs, and she spread her thighs a fraction in her seat as the ache began to grow.

She was entranced, and yet something in her told her to drag her eyes away and look towards the front row. Henri's eyes caught hers once more. His gaze was aflame, a white hot fire that burned only for her. The woman in red was forgotten in that moment, as Joni was consumed in the flames, burned alive where she sat. The heat flooded her veins and took hold deep in the pit of her stomach. It was a look of intention. Of desire and of need.

Joni's breath hitched in her throat and the ache between her legs became unbearable. She held his gaze as the girls screams grew louder, unable to look away. The noises reached a second crescendo and Joni released the breath she didn't realise she had been holding. When Sato nudged her elbow, she forced herself to drag her eyes from Henri's, and looked into her lap, feeling a strange guilt.

"The first act is over my dear. I have something I need to do though so let's get you back."

Joni was surprised by the abruptness, and was still reeling when Sato had hooked his arm under hers and encouraged her out of the chair. It was a welcome surprise when he had simply walked her back up the hallway and to a waiting guard. He had given her a curt bow and then taken her hand into both of his, bringing it to his lips.

"You have been the perfect date this evening, I will have to thank 2."

He kissed the back of her hand once and then pulled her close to bring his lips to her ear.

"The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still." He whispered, smiled, then stepped away and was gone.

Joni wasn't sure what she had expected from the evening 'chaperoning', but that hadn't been it.

- - -

When the guard had delivered her back to the dormitory door, she had half been hoping to find Marnie sat cross-legged on her bed. They still had so much to talk about, and Joni was still trying to figure out how they'd escape. She couldn't imagine any plan that didn't include Marnie running off into the sunset with her and Henri. Also, with Marnie's connections, and how long she'd been there, Joni was sure that she'd have inside information that could help them.

Unfortunately, her bed was empty, as was Marnie's next to it, so she simply tucked herself under the covers and buried her head under the cool pillow, hoping to decompress after the 'show'.

She thought back to the irony of Sato's comments; he had impressed upon her the control she held, and the relationship between a submissive and a dominant. He seemed to harbour under the illusion that The Fort could offer that. Joni was quite sure that any 'willing' submissive in this place, was only willing to save their skin (literally in some cases). How can you give what you don't have? How can you call it 'relinquished power' when you hold no power? Maybe Sato wasn't as wise as he liked to portray, or maybe he was more sadist than dominant.

Joni thought in that moment that she would give herself her power back. She would take it back. If it was the last thing she did.

- - -

When Joni next pulled the pillow off her head, the room was dark. She must have drifted off. The familiar shape of a sleeping Marnie lay under the covers in the next bed over, and the only light was the low flicker of the green 'exit' sign by the door. Joni lay back again, closing her eyes and hoping sleep would once more find her, but instead, her mind was taken to Henri, as it so often did in times of silence.

She wondered whether he too lay awake, his mind racing with thoughts of her. She sat bolt upright and looked towards the door.

She knew the code.

She could go.

The halls were quiet during the day, while everyone slept soundly waiting for the night to come. She also knew that the dormitory door wasn't locked; the guards occasionally patrolled, but generally they knew that even if someone left the room, where would they have to go?

Joni slipped out from under the blanket, and padded quietly to the door, pulling it open a fraction and scanning the empty darkness. Without giving herself too much time to think it through, she stepped out. She was sure she could remember the way.

She had made it to the third stairwell before she saw anyone. A tall suited man was exiting one of the rooms, and she had only seconds to duck behind the door before he stumbled past her. The smell of stale alcohol followed him.

"Hey!" Joni's head snapped around to see a large bald guard approaching up the stairs. His face was scarlet red and his eyes bulged.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing?!"

Joni's mind raced. She couldn't lead them to Henri.

"The Doctor! Doctor J! He's...sent for me. Can you take me there? I'm lost." She ducked her head down and fixed her eyes to the floor.

The guard shuffled from one foot to the other for a moment , and Joni held her breath as she waited.

"...erm...I don't...the doctor? yes ok. Let's go."

Joni breathed a sigh of relief and let the guard take her roughly by the elbow. She would figure out the rest of the plan when she got there.

- - -

The guard rapped on the door and after several seconds, it creaked open. Doctor J stood in the narrow crack of light in a dressing gown, his hair ruffled.

"Hello? Can I help you?" He looked between Joni and the guard, his eyebrows knitted up.

"Apologies. She says you sent for her?" The guard jerked up on Joni's arm.

Doctor J looked down at her, searching her face. She hoped she could convey her desperation with her pleading eyes.

"...Yes. I believe I did. Thank you. That will be all." In one swift movement, he pulled Joni into the doorway and shut it on the guards face.

Joni fell into his arms. Burying her face into his chest.

"Thank you."

The doctor shifted awkwardly, and Joni felt him pat her once on the back before he pulled her away.

"It's ok, what's going on?"

"I need to see Henri...4. I need to see him. I was on the way to his room, I have the code, but the guard stopped me. I know you've helped him...please. I need to see him tonight. It's all...fucked up."

"Okay. Calm down now."

"PLEASE!" Joni pulled at the front of his flannel dressing gown.

"He's not there Joni, he doesn't sleep there often. He's been here to see me earlier and he's gone to his office I believe. But you can't go there, they've got that whole floor watched 24/7."

He must have seen the defeated look on Joni's face, because he reached out and lifted her chin.

"...but maybe you could get him a message? I can point you in the direction but I can't take you to his room myself. Here."

He moved to his desk and pulled out a sheet of crisp white paper and a biro from one of the drawers. Handing them to Joni, he led her back towards the door.

"This is a terrible idea, but if you're adamant...it's down that stairwell and through to the west wing. It's past the Metsi lounge. If you're caught again there won't be much I can do. Be quick...and Joni, please be safe."

Joni could do nothing but nod, folding the paper and stashing it neatly into the cup of her bra along with the pen.

He opened the door for her and eyed the corridor before letting her past.