Birds, Bees and Booze Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,879 Followers

"She was a trooper," I recalled. "I took her virginity on that warm summer night."

"Did she cum?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't think so. Not that first time, but she did get into it, and she definitely wanted me to enjoy it. I did, of course, and as I said, I didn't last long."

"I don't think she minded," Cait said. "if she was in pain it's probably good that you finished soon."

"True, and I did. It was absolutely incredible. I was so focused on trying not to crush Shannon or hurt her too much by thrusting too hard, and my orgasm just snuck up on me. Suddenly I was spasming, holding myself inside her, and filling that poor condom."

"I know how much you cum, Daddy! I'm sure you put that thing to the test!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, quite a test. Thank god it passed the test. I actually didn't pull out right way. I just kept myself pushed into her, for a least a couple of minutes after climaxing. When I hadn't moved for a while Shannon actually asked, 'Did you cum?' And you know what my answer was?"

"What?"

"'I think so.'"

"'I think so?'"

"Yes."

"Oh, that's hilarious!" Cait started laughing hysterically, causing my semen to start dripping everywhere. "Oh shit," she said, then hopped up off the couch, futilely trying to scoop up my cum as she raced to the kitchen. She came back a few minutes later, still somewhat sticky but at least no longer dripping.

"Okay, finish up," she said.

"I think I did!"

She gave me a little punch. "I mean, pick up where you just came. How did the rest of the night go?"

"Well," I said, "I did, of course, eventually pull out of her, and I was relieved to confirm that the condom had contained my sperm. I got the damned thing off and disposed of—I dangled it just outside the tent and flung it into the bushes."

Suddenly sounding very sleepy, Cait murmured, "You 'fertilized' the landscape."

"Ha!" I chuckled. Then Cait yawned and triggered one of my own. I could tell the poor girl had had more than her fair share of beer, and it was taking its toll. The beer was relaxing me as well, but I was also basking in post-orgasmic bliss.

I continued in a softer voice, as if reading my daughter to sleep. "We lay there and cuddled for a little while longer, but we didn't have much time before curfew, and unfortunately there was no way we'd be able to spend the entire night in the same tent."

"Ah, too bad," she mumbled, yawning again and closing her eyes as she rested her head on my chest. Her hand had also found its way to my flaccid penis.

"Eventually," I said quietly, "I kissed her good-bye and snuck back to my own tent. My buddy was already sleeping, and I crashed shortly thereafter. The next time I saw Shannon..."

I trailed off. My beautiful naked daughter was now quite asleep, her small hand still unconsciously holding my genitals. I drifted off too...

SUNDAY MORNING

In the early hours of the morning I stirred awake, and I noticed that we had hardly moved at all. Cait was still gripping me "down there" in her sleep. It was an erotic sight, and of course the warmth of her small hand on my junk felt great, but I was very relaxed and content, so I remained flaccid. I drank in the vision my nude daughter's perfect body curled up against me for several long moments, then it was Cait's turn to slowly wake from her slumber. She squinted up at me and saw me smiling at her. She smiled back and cuddled more closely against me. She squeezed my dick ever so slightly with her hand, reminding herself of its thickness in her loose grip. She was impressed with my cock even when it was soft.

But it got instantly hard when I heard Cait murmur: "I wish Mom could be part of this."

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,879 Followers
12