Birds of a Feather Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nino brought the pizzas, a large bowl of salad and a bottle of good red wine.

As soon as Nino left the table, Amie handed Kathy a small box, "This is the Ben Wa kit the doctor wanted you to use. Everything you need is in there including an instruction sheet. You can read over it, but you should follow the instructions in the booklet the doctor gave you. If you need any help with them, just call me," Amie said with a big smile.

There were no other customers nearby, so our convocation was very open and lighthearted. Mom was a little nervous to begin with, but soon got over it and was chattering away as though she was among lifelong friends.

Morgan had to go back to help close the store, so we all decided to call it a night.

We exchanged hugs and kisses, and Helga told Mom she would be inviting her to dinner one evening while we were on our honeymoon.

Mom followed us home, and as soon as we were seated in the den Mom looked at us and said, "You know that sweet girl's in love with you?"

Kathy and I looked at each other then back and Mom, "Amie, she is in love with both of you. I thought it was just Frank at first but Kathy, she looks at you the same way."

"Yes Mom, we thought the same thing. We just don't know what to do about it," Kathy said sadly.

"Just love her back, beyond the sex, from the heart, you know, the way you do me. I think that's all she would ask of either of you."

"That'll be easy Mom. We told you about our first sexual encounter with Amie, Kathy and me. It was special then, and it is special now. We both love her too."

Kathy took us by the hand and started down the hall toward the bedroom, "Now, can I get my wish?" I want us to take a shower together, and I would like to sleep between the two of you tonight."

No one spoke a word, we just showered, Mom lay on the bed, and Kathy spooned up behind her and gently cupped her left tit. I moved in behind Kathy and placed my hand over our little babies. We were soon asleep, cuddle together in a world none of us could have even imagined just a few months ago.

I rose up for just a second as Mom slipped quietly out of bed. Then I cuddled a little closer to Kathy and dozed off for a few more minutes.

I awoke again just before the alarm went off. I felt Kathy's hand covering mine and press it tighter against our babies.

My heart was beating fast and tears welled up in my eyes. It was tears of joy and love. I knew there would be some bad days ahead because that's how life is. However, right here, right now, my life was so full of love and joy I just couldn't hold it in.

I heard Kathy sniff a little and I knew we were sharing a special moment. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She laughed a little, "Love you Double Daddy."

"Love you too, Mother of my children."

Finally, I let go, and we rolled out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Mom was at the stove doing the eggs to go with our sausage and hot cakes.

When she looked, I could see the big smile on her face and the tears running down her cheeks. She dropped the spatula and rushed to us with her arms open, and we meet her in a big three-way hug.

"I love you both so much, and you make me so happy. Thanks to you, I'm gonna be a double Grand Ma."

I thought, "What in the hell's going on this morning?" Then, I knew our house was so full of love it just engulfed you, what a wonderful feeling it was. A thought crossed my mind, and I made a mental not to talk with Dan and Tim about it.

While we were eating, Mom was asking Kathy what she needed to take with her to the Horton's for tonight and tomorrow. She also asked what we needed to take with us on our honeymoon. The list was short because it didn't include very many clothes.

When we arrived at the parking lot, we were a little surprised. Cindy and Beth were waiting, as usual; there were also about 12 to 15 other friends we worked with waiting for us. Cindy and Beth had put out the word about the twins. There were lots of hugs and handshakes as we made our way to the plant door.

I noticed old Gus wasn't in the group outside. We stepped inside, Kathy and I hugged, kissed and as I turned to go to the office, Gus was standing in the middle of the aisle, a big grin on his face and holding up his index finger on each hand.

"That woman is going to give you some beautiful babied. If there's a boy, just don't name him Gus. That's one hell of a name to hang on anyone."

"I don't agree, one of the nicest people I know has that name," I told him as we shook hands and hugged.

The morning flew by; it seemed like I had just gotten to work and I was already meeting Kathy for lunch.

I was surprised to see Allison sitting at the table with Cindy and Beth. Allison congratulated us on the twins and the wedding. She told us she, Brent and the kids would be there.

Cindy pointed toward Allison and smiled as she said, "Small world, Allison, and Brent have the same situation we did. I have told her where we were with the kids, thanks to you two."

Allison said it was hard to tell their kids it was wrong for them to want the same things she and Brent were doing at the same age. She said their daughter was nineteen and their son would be eighteen in two weeks.

Cindy said, "All this with the kids takes some getting used too. This morning I heard Shawn in the bathroom, laughing and talking with someone. I thought, "Who the hell could he be talking too?" When I walked in, Shawn was shaving, and Sarah was sitting on the toilet taking a piss. Both were stark naked and acting like it was no big deal. I asked what the hell was so funny?. Sarah pointed to Shawn's semi-erect cock. She said we were laughing at Daddy getting half wood listening to me peeing and looking at my little tits. I was a little pissed at first, and then I thought, this is what we all had agreed to. My husband and daughter were enjoying each other's company. I laughed along with them and told Sarah, "maybe we could do something about that soon." She didn't hesitate to tell me she was looking forward to having fun with both of us."

Kathy asked Allison what was happening with her kids,

Allison said, "Brent accidentally walked in on Nikki while she was sitting on the toilet, using a mirror to look at her pussy. She quickly jumped up and ran to her bedroom. When I asked her about what she was doing, she told me we were not fair with her and Robin. We questioned them all the time about what they are doing, and who they were hanging out with. She said we asked them all kinds of personal questions, but when they tried to ask us questions, we wouldn't answer. We also heard the two of them talking in the backyard about a week ago. We couldn't hear everything they were saying, but we could hear words like cock, pussy, cum and the scariest of all, pregnant.

I asked what kind of questions the kids were asking them.

Allison blushed a little, "One time after Nikki had started her period, she asked if I trimmed my pubic hair or just let it grow.

I told her that was personal and I never answered. Another time, she and Robin were curious about what Brent's thing looked like and how it felt.

We both told them we didn't want to hear any more talk like that."

Allison asked, "Kathy would you, and Frank consider talking to our kids like you did with Cindy's and Beth's."

Kathy told her she didn't think that would work because we didn't know Nikki and Robin as well as we did the other kids.

She asked what we would do if it were our children.

Kathy told her she didn't want to upset her, but it was our plan to raise our twins and any other children we may have in a very open and sharing manner. If they know enough to ask a question, we owe it to them, to be honest, and give them the best answer we could.

As we started to leave the table, Allison asked if she could talk to us a little more about this after our honeymoon. She said there was something her Cindy and Beth have talked about and would like to discuss with us at a later date.

We agreed to talk when we got back to work, then we all headed back to our work areas.

After work, we were heading home, I think we were both a little nervous, and we talked very little, Kathy just placed my hand on her stomach and cupped both her hands over it. Just before we arrived home, Kathy told me she had a special favor to ask of me.

All kinds of thoughts run through my mind before she finally spoke, "Frank, I'll be gone tonight, and that will just leave you and Mom at home. I would like very much for you to have sex with her. She knows you love her, but I would like you to have a really hot sexual time with her. Fuck her with the hole-in-one, fuck her down her throat, share your cum, piss, and spit. Spank her ass good; she'll like that. Just you and her together, will you do that for all of us."

"Yes my love, if that's what you want, then I'll make it happen,"

When I pulled in the drive, Walter's car was already there. When we entered the front door, I expected to see or at least hear someone, but we didn't see anyone and everything was quiet.

We walked across the den and into the kitchen, but there was no one there. We started toward the bedrooms when I heard laughter. I looked out the kitchen window to see three naked bodies stretched out on floats in the pool.

Mom saw us as we walked onto the patio and waved to us. Walter and Maggie then turned our way and waved.

We walked toward the pool. When we got close, Kathy stopped. She was stand with feet apart, hands on her hips and a very stern look on her face. "Just what are you two doing to my Mother?"

"Not at all what the three of us would like to be doing" Maggie replied as she reached over and massaged Mom's right tit. We were all laughing as the three of them made their way out of the pool and, we walked back into the house.

Mom told us to get a shower and dinner would be ready by then, and we could all eat together before Kathy leaves.

When we got to the bedroom, we found three bags, two medium and one small, on the bed, packed and ready to go.

We showered, dried off and returned to the kitchen.

Mom had a delicious beef roast with all the trimmings. We all enjoyed the meal, and the conversation was lively. Maggie told me where I need to be the next day and when to be there.

Mom could drive me, and she was going to spend the rest of the weekend with Walter and Maggie. Al and Helga were going to spend the weekend with the, and they would go back to our house when the people come to set up the phones, TV's and computers.

Though we understood the reason, it was still tough when Kathy left with Walter and Maggie.

Mom walked back in the house with me, "Not that it was necessary but I was told to take good care of you until tomorrow," Mom said as she wrapped her arm around my waist.

I laughed, "I was given the same instructions about you. Just give me a few minutes to change gears, it's hard watching Kathy leave."

Mom smiled, "I'll get us a glass of wine and meet you in the den."

When Mom returned with the wine, I was sitting on one end of the couch, and she sits down on the other end. She kept her left foot on the floor and searched her right leg out on the couch, exposing her soaking wet pussy to me.

We were talking about everything except sex, but she was aware I was looking at her wet slit. She was telling me about the dress they had picked out for the wedding when she very casually reached down and ran her fingers through her pussy lips. Looking at me with a mischievous smile, she slowly raised the wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them dry.

I felt my cock twitch, so I moved my left leg onto the couch and Mom smiled as she saw my cock starting to grow.

"Son, Kathy and I had a talk, and I told her what I would like to do tonight, and she's in totally agreed. I've told you both that everything I have is yours, my pussy, ass, mouth, tits and most of all, my heart. What I would love it for you to do is make me your toy, treat me like a slut, a whore or anything else that comes to mind. When I was younger, during my entire married life I experienced many things sexually but never anything to that extent. I have often fantasized about it, and now I would like to experience it."

I thought about Mom's request then told her, "Mom, Kathy usually takes the lead on things like this, and since you two have talked about it and agreed, I guess she is still taking the lead this time also. I've never been that brutal or forceful, but I would like to try. If I get too rough or out of hand, just let me know."

I told Mom to start by fingering her pussy.

She smiled as she pushed two fingers of her right hand into her pussy and started massaging her clit with her left hand. I told her to add another finger and fuck harder.

She followed my orders, and I noticed her breathing was increasing and at times, she would tilt her head back and close her eyes.

I told her to put all four fingers deep into her pussy and fuck herself hard. She raised her right leg up and placed her foot on the couch. This opened her pussy even more. She wiped the front of her fingers down one very wet thigh, then the back of her fingers down the other side. She let out a little moan as she pushed her fingers most of the way into her pussy.

I watched for a few seconds then quickly moved over, placed one hand on her elbow and one on her wrist and shoved her fingers into her pussy so hard it pushed her back into the arm of the couch.

As she threw her head back, her mouth flew wide open, and a loud groan escaped her throat I shouted, "ALL THE WAY IN, YOU FUCKING BITCH. HARD, LIKE I TOLD YOU."

I started jerking her arm back and forth, forcing her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Her thumb was rubbing against her clit at the same as constant moan was coming from deep in her throat. Her pussy was leaking so much juice it was running down the crack of her ass and dripping onto the couch.

I couldn't believe what a turn on this was. My cock was throbbing and oozing a steady flow of pre-cum. I released Mom's arm, but she continued to slam her fingers in and out of her pussy with brutal force.

I moved around behind the arm of the couch, grabbed a hand full of her hair, pulled her head around and rubbed the head of my cock across her lips and chin.

She parted her lips, and I shoved my cock in her mouth. As my cock started to push into her throat, she gagged a little. Instead of pulling back as I usually would, I took a tighter grip on her hair and shoved my cock as deep as I could in her throat, telling her, "SHUT-UP SLUT AND TAKE THIS COCK DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT."

She was working her magic on my cock, and I knew, even with all my badass action, I couldn't last long at this. Just when I thought it was going to be over with me shooting my load down Mom's throat, she pushed her pussy hard against her hand, "AAAAAAHHHHHH, GGGGGRRRRRRR." Then she fell back against the couch, causing my cock to slip out of her mouth.

I thought, "Saved by an orgasm, now I have to keep the pressure on."

I placed a hand on either side of her face and started pulling her toward the other end of the couch."

Lay down on your fucking back SLUT" I said as she scrambles around to keep from falling.

As soon as she stretched out on the couch, I straddled her head, kneeling down and placing my ass over her face.

I pulled my ass cheeks as wide as I could and told Mom, "Lick my shit hole you fucking slut."

I felt her tongue lick across my sphincter as I watched her push her four fingers back in her pussy. I reached down and pinched down hard on both her nipples. She cried out a little and pushed her wet tongue inside my asshole.

It was all I could do to keep from cumming, but it felt so good, all I could do was push my ass tighter against her mouth.

Just before I was about to shoot my load, I stood up. I took Mom by the arm, pulled her to her feet, and started toward the kitchen.

"Sir, I have to pee," Mom said as I pulled her along behind me. I didn't stop, when we reached the kitchen, I pulled the chair away from the end of the table and pushed it across the floor.

I shoved Mom up next to the table and pushed her forward until her upper body was pressed flat against the tabletop. Her feet were wide apart, and she had reached her arms our and was holding to each side of the table.

I grabbed a tall glass from the cabinet and shoved it between her legs, covering her pussy. Before she had time to realize what was going on, I raised my right hand and smacked her hard on her right ass cheek.

She let out a little cry, and the piss started flowing. When she had finished, she said, "Thank you, Sir."

I set the glass on the counter behind me, and when I turned back around, I could see Mom's pussy was pumping out so much juice it had run down her thighs and with her legs so far apart it was now running down her lips and dripping on the kitchen floor.

I had held off on cumming so long, my cock was throbbing and oozing a steady stream of pre-cum. My balls were aching, and I knew I had to have some relief soon.

I walked up behind her, grabbed her by her hips and quickly shoved my hard cock ball deep into her dripping wet fuck hole.

She let out a single moan, and I could feel a hot gush of wetness as she cums again. This time, I raised my left hand and brought it down hard on her left ass cheek.

"Thank you, thank you, Sir, I love you," Mom said as I felt her pussy tighten down on my cock.

I remained completely still until she relaxed her muscles. Then I pulled out and stood with my eyes closed until I could regain control of my throbbing cock.

I got a hand full of hair and pulled her off the table. I pulled her back to the chair that was now in the middle of the kitchen floor. I pushed her down in the chair, reached back a picked up the almost full glass of piss.

She was looking at me as I turned back to face her. There was a look of pure pleasure on her face as I stepped up to her.

I grabbed her hair again, pulled her head back, "Are you my nasty, slut, bitch?"

'Yes Sir, and please forgive me, but I loving it."

"Open your filthy mouth slut," I said, then took a little sip of the piss in my mouth.

When she opened her mouth, I leaned down and spat the piss into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around in her mouth, then swallowed. I couldn't explain why but what I just did, spitting the piss in her mouth was such a turn-on I knew I was going to cum, no matter what.

I stuck my cock down in the glass of piss then poured the remainder of the glass into Mom's opened mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but quite a bit of the piss overflowed, running down her face, across her tits and down onto her stomach.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her forward as I shoved my throbbing cock into her mouth and down her throat. I held her head with both hands and showed no mercy as I shoved my cock in and out of her throat.

I only made 3 to 4 plunges before I started unloading my long overdue shots of cun down her throat.

I felt her left hand reach around and pull my ass cheek to the side. Them I felt her wet finger pushing into my shit hole.

Both our bodies were soaked with our sweat, and I felt like my legs were about to collapse, and I felt like I had cum at least a gallon.

Then Mon's finger hit that spot, and I remembered her wiggling her finger a few times, and it felt like a bolt of lightning had hit my body.

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on the kitchen floor. Mom was kneeling beside me, wiping my face with a cold washcloth.

She smiled at me, leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I could still taste my cum and a little hint of her piss on her tongue.

When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Tell me, my son, was that okay for your bachelor party?"