Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 07

Story Info
Dinah and Barbara prepare to infiltrate the Brotherhood.
7.7k words
4.64
2.9k
7
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers

Chapter Sixteen

Eyewitness

Barbara Gordon liked to think that she was a relatively normal young woman. A normal young woman with a healthy, normal mind. Even enduring the streets of Gotham as a crimefighter couldn't kill Barbara's spirit or drain her the way it drained too many rising police officers.

She wasn't screwed in the head like Bruce, Jason, or even Kate. At least, that's what she firmly believed until the events of these last few days.

Barbara had watched hours of homemade pornography starring one of her closest friends without objection. She had made out with a handsy teen boy with zero hesitation. And just the other day, she'd sent her best friend into the very same lion's den with nary a second thought.

And now...

Now, Barbara was witnessing first hand the fruits of her twisted labor. Dinah Lance, the Black Canary, was on her knees. Barbara Gordon's best friend, Batgirl's staunchest ally, the blonde powerhouse of the Birds of Prey, choking on one of the biggest, fattest cocks she had ever laid eyes upon. The young man it was attached to, Matt Reston, had his handsome face twisted into a snarl, his hands cradling Dinah's head as he pummeled his thick prick into her gullet.

It was like a scene pulled from a nightmare, a terror from the deepest, darkest part of Barbara's mind. Yet she could not look away. And the sounds! So obscene they were, lewd slurps and gurgles carrying across the near-empty garden and into Barbara's ears. It was the horrific melody of Dinah's violation.

Oh my God...

From her hiding spot in the bushes, Barbara could do little but look on in despair as the once-proud Black Canary slurped and slobbered over the teen kingpin's manhood.

Helena was there too - and helping Reston! On her knees right beside Dinah, the raven-haired woman's bright, lustful eyes were fixated upon the sexual humiliation of her blonde friend. The sexual creature who used to be Huntress wore a delighted smile as she held the back of Dinah's head, forcing the blonde to take Reston's cock as deep as her poor throat would allow. Helena pushed - shoved Dinah's face forward until the other woman's nose was nearly flattened against Reston's groin. And then she held her there.

Barbara could hear the younger man grunt in satisfaction. She could see his sculpted body growing tense. Next came the harrowing sound of Dinah moaning so pitifully around the teen's massive cock. But Helena's gleeful cooing that followed was even worse.

Barbara gave a small, quiet gasp as Reston tightened his hold on Dinah's head. The hung teen huffed through his nose, snarling like a beast in rut as he gave one final thrust into the blonde's mouth.

It was macho bullshit, the final planting of the flag. Dinah gave another, smaller moan around the cock stuffed down her well-fucked throat and Barbara felt her own stomach drop. It was unmistakable what she had just witnessed. Matt Reston just fucked Dinah's throat... to completion. And with Helena's dutiful help!

Barbara felt something worse than dread: Complete and utter failure. She had just sat back and watched as the monster of this story violated her best friend. She had done nothing but gape as the teen belted Dinah's throat with a big load of his hot, sticky, vile cum.

Dinah retreated then, falling back onto her ass as every inch of Reston's prick came sliding from her well-abused mouth. Barbara got a good view of the mammoth monstrosity Dinah had been forced to endure. Obscenely large and slick with Dinah's spit, Reston's manhood still brought about a loathing respect in Barbara. Seeing it on a grainy home video was one thing, but seeing it in person...?

I'm so sorry, Dinah... God forgive me...

The unthinkable happened next: the fearless Batgirl turned tail and fled.

Leaping back from her hiding spot in the bushes, Barbara bolted from the scene. Dinah, Helena, Reston, they might very well have heard her... Or perhaps the twisted trio were too preoccupied with each other to notice the slender redhead making her quick escape. Barbara didn't care. She needed to get away. Far away. Find a place where she could think and... purge her mind of the filth she had just witnessed.

Her heart racing, hammering in her chest, Barbara raced down the empty walkways of the moonlit campus. Her boots clapped against the brickwork, loud thuds accompanying each footfall. It was sloppy escape work. If nobody had heard her untangling herself from the bushes, then they definitely heard her running away.

There was little doubt in Barbara's mind: This had been Batgirl's worst showing in years.

- - -

When Barbara finally returned to her dorm room, she was in a daze. It was an odd sensation that she felt as the door clicked shut behind her. Emotionally, she was a storm. The terrible, striking image of Dinah on her knees was burned into her brain. The waking nightmare played within her mind, an endless film reel that couldn't be turned off. Barbara couldn't force herself to forget it. No, it was there to stay. Forever.

Physically, Barbara was worse. If witnessing Dinah being violated didn't send her heart rate spiking, then the sprint back to the teacher's dorm certainly did. Her lungs ached. Her blood boiled. Her skin... It tingled.

Tingled? That didn't feel right.

Even absolutely rocked as she was, Barbara still had enough sense to know she should have been hit with a clear sense of revulsion.

Indeed, there was a sense of disgust. It was right alongside an equally real burning pit of anger. But those feelings weren't as overwhelming as she expected them to be. A heroine watching another heroine being debased and degraded by some macho pig of a man? Surely, something so unthinkable would trigger some primal rage in a woman?

But primal feelings were triggered... They just weren't the primal feelings Barbara Gordon expected to have. The redhead took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling slowly. There was a shiver that crept down her back, dancing across her skin. And deeper inside, there was a stirring. Like hot water starting to bubble over a fire.

Barbara didn't like those feelings. Not one bit. Nor did she like the implications that came with them. There was a mirror being held up to the inner workings of her mind just then. A reflection into her deepest, darkest thoughts. Her truest self. And at that moment, Barbara just didn't have the nerve to look.

The redhead mentally put the mirror aside and took another deep breath... Which was quickly followed by a sound. A keening whine came from Barbara's lips as the motion of her chest rising caused her hardened nipples to brush softly against the fabric of her sweater.

Barbara blinked.

Hard nipples... She realized then, her heart leaping into her throat. What the fuck?

Unthinking, she brought her hands up to cup her breasts, to run her fingers over the soft, sensitive flesh. She didn't know why she did it. Maybe she just wanted to be sure, to check with the dim hope that this was just some fucked up nightmare and that she would wake up back in her apartment in Gotham.

Barbara ran her thumbs slowly but firmly across the two stiff tips that poked through her sweater... And moaned as a small shock of pleasure shot right down to her core.

"Fuck!" Barbara shrieked, her hands dropping from her body as if her skin was a thousand degrees. Her legs gave out from under her and she slumped back against the door, sliding weakly to the ground. The redhead gave another moan, half in despair and half... something else.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"

- - -

Chapter Seventeen

Invitation

It was difficult for Matt to articulate the magnitude of the good fortune he experienced these last few months.

That's not to say his luck had been bad up until then. Far from it, in fact. His family was wealthy enough to have him enrolled at one of Gotham's finest schools. Grades had never been an issue for him and sports came easy enough. His luck with girls had been nothing to sneeze at, either. But ever since he joined the ranks of the Kingston Brotherhood, Matt felt like he'd been hitting jackpot after jackpot after jackpot.

It wasn't just the respect that came with being in the Brotherhood's circle. It was the feeling that he was untouchable. Invincible. Getting inducted into that club was like entering a whole new world. A world where his hot English teacher would agree to be his girlfriend. A world where his total babe of a gym teacher would give him a handjob in the locker room.

A world where he could get both of them on their knees.

"Fuck..." He groaned, melting into the park bench. He looked down at the two gorgeous women kneeling between his legs, staring at that glorious sight through lidded eyes. Miss Bertinelli peppered one side of his cock with gentle, loving kisses, while Miss Blake took the other side, slowly gliding her warm tongue along the length of his shaft. "That's good... That's real fucking nice... You ladies like the taste?"

Miss Bertinelli - Helena - gave a small giggle, shooting him a wild smile. Then she pulled her lips from his shaft and descended to his balls to shower them with kisses too. Miss Blake, on the other hand, said nothing. When her traveling tongue reached the swollen head of his dick, the blonde vixen sent the teen boy a positively heated look.

Dinah Blake, possibly the hottest gym teacher Kingston Academy had ever seen, gave Matt's cockhead a gentle kiss. She followed it with another. Then, without warning, she dipped her head down, taking half of the younger man's massive length in one swift go.

The suddenness of being engulfed in Miss Blake's tight, warm throat had Matt throwing his head back, his gut and groin seizing up as a shock of pleasure ran through his body. He released a guttural, beastly sound, his hands taking a white-knuckle grip of the bench backrest. His cock twitched in the older woman's mouth, but the blonde only moaned around him. He could feel her tongue lashing insistently against the underside of his shaft.

Guess that answers that question...

It was only a few days ago that it felt like Miss Blake hated Matt's guts. But now she was on her knees, sharing his fat dick with his teacher girlfriend. Two insanely hot women, sucking, slurping, slobbering all over his cock and balls like they were starved for his cum.

Matt Reston felt like a god. So perhaps it wasn't too difficult to articulate his good fortune.

The blonde gurgled, drenching his cock in a wave of warm saliva. Matt's legs trembled as he felt her spit dribble down his shaft and onto his balls. And it was there that Helena happily licked it up, giving a pleased hum as she rolled her tongue over her boyfriend's scrotum.

Matt let loose another groan, the sound rumbling low and deep in his chest. Miss Blake began to bob her head, desperately slurping upon his cock. She didn't make quick sucks, instead using her lips and tongue to milk him with measured strokes. The teen reached out, raking his fingers through his gym teacher's golden locks. Miss Blake met his gaze then, her blue eyes full of intent and fervent need.

Helena ran her tongue across his balls again before giving his aching sac a deep kiss. Then she drew herself up, turning her attention to her blonde friend. With a gentle smile and a wicked look in her eyes, the raven-haired beauty rubbed circles into her colleague's back, peppering Miss Blake's neck with soft, flower petal kisses.

Matt looked on, beyond pleased as his girlfriend gave their guest passionate words of encouragement, the brunette breathing lustfully into the other woman's ear.

"You gotta finish him off, Dinah." Helena said, insistent, positively devout in her lust. Hell, she was moaning the words. She gave another giggle, that lovely, feminine sound sending Matt throbbing madly against Miss Blake's lashing tongue. "It doesn't count if he doesn't cum!"

Matt found it incredibly difficult to disagree with his girlfriend's point. Miss Blake wasn't capable of arguing with half of a very large phallus stuffed down her throat. The teen stud figured he'd held out long enough.

With a grunt, the King of Kingston let himself release right into Dinah Blake's sucking mouth. That divine, electrifying ecstasy rolled through his body, his nerves, his bones. A wonderful, powerful ache that shot right down to his cock. The cork had been popped. Eruption.

"Mmmh," Was the sound that Dinah made as Matt's seed came shooting onto her tongue, down her throat. He throbbed between her lips, each pulse signaling another rush of hot cum. She moaned as she drank down his offering. She didn't sound annoyed or angry as he expected from such a hot-blooded lady. But she did send him a sharp glare as he filled her mouth, her blue eyes piercing into his soul. But still his twitching length sent spurt after spurt of hot seed splashing down her gullet. Pointedly, the blonde didn't pull away.

This was the second time that evening that Matt Reston came down Miss Blake's throat. But unlike the first time, where she had been driven near-mad into a lustful haze, Miss Blake seemed to be in a much clearer state of mind. The lady appeared to be aware of the demeaning nature of her position, on her knees before a teen boy with that teen boy's big fucking cock nestled nice and snug between her lips. But even with her heated scowl, the foxy gym teacher drank down Matt's copious offering greedily.

Helena was still right beside her, once more watching her friend gulp down her man's cum. The brunette wore an expression of unbridled glee, looking positively giddy as her bestie swallowed rope after rope of hot, salty cum. It was the vision of a horny schoolboy's fantasy come to life. Two hot teachers lavishing his cock at the same time.

Matt had never felt more triumphant. The only way it would be better is if Wonder Woman herself showed up and offered herself as his own personal love slave.

"He tastes good, right?" Helena pressed, soothingly running her fingers through Dinah's blonde tresses. She leaned in and planted more kisses along her friend's neck and jaw, humming happily. "Yeah, he does. Swallow it all, Dinah. Don't let any of it go to waste. You gotta drink it all down."

The sporty blonde dutifully swallowed the last of Matt's sticky load, milking those precious remaining spurts of seed. When there was nothing left for Matt to give, she spat out his cock, letting his thick shaft slide from her glistening lips.

The teen boy grunted in satisfaction, watching with smug pleasure as his once-cocky gym teacher sucked in lungfuls of precious air. Bet even now, on her knees and having gulped down two hot and heavy loads of his spunk, she had a wild, lustful look about her. Still she was not completely tamed. And it was enough to get Matt's blood up again.

"Fuck me..." The blonde rasped, wiping some of the excess saliva from the corner of her mouth. She took another deep breath, shuddering.

"Patience, Miss B." Matt smirked down at the older woman. It was a dumb joke for sure, but she left him an opening that he just couldn't resist. "The ceremony is tomorrow night. You won't have to wait long. I'll make it more than worth your while. I promise."

"He will. Trust me." Helena added, pressing a gentle kiss to Miss Blake's cheek. Then she followed it up with a swipe of her tongue. The brunette giggled then, giving a little girly bounce as she hooked her arm around Dinah's. "You were amazing by the way. I don't think I need to teach you anything about being a world class cocksucker. You got that down pat."

Miss Blake gave a short, dry laugh. For a moment, she said nothing. She leveled her eyes at Matt, her face unreadable. Then she gave Helena a quick glance as well. The older woman seemed to mull over her thoughts, but it was brief. She gave Matt a short nod and stood, brushing some grass from her knees as she rose to her feet.

"I suppose I am a world class cocksucker." Miss Blake said with what Matt took as a tiny bit of resignation. "I believe you owe me an invitation, Mister Reston."

The blonde athletics instructor crossed her arms and gave the well hung teenager a cool, hard stare. Her expression, her posture, her tone, all of them carried a surprising level of grace and control. It was a far cry from the defeated, lustful woman she had been mere moments ago.

It was clear that Miss Blake considered her midnight audition complete. Matt had to give the woman credit. She just wasn't the type to simply role over and surrender. No, he would need to work for that particular pleasure. And even he couldn't deny the truth: Miss Blake had damn well earned her invitation into the Brotherhood.

With Miss Blake watching him expectantly - and Miss Bertinelli looking on excitedly - Matt stood up from the park bench and pulled up his jeans. He stuffed his manhood back into his boxers, zipped up his fly, and buckled his belt, grinning back at his beautiful gym teacher all the while.

"Timm Hall, across Dini Plaza. West side of campus." Matt told her as he straightened out his clothes. Beside him, Helena clapped her hands and gave a tiny, girlish cheer. "Eight PM, tomorrow evening. I'd recommend you show up early, though. You'll need time to change."

"Change?" Miss Blake frowned. She furrowed her brow, confusion clear on her face. "Into what?"

Matt's grin widened despite himself. It was poor form to be so smug after getting everything you wanted. But Miss Blake was just making it too easy.

"Brotherhood ceremonies have a strict dress code." He explained, pointing out the blonde's rather modest evening attire. "So no hoodies and sweatpants next time. You won't need to worry about picking out an outfit, either. Your ceremonial garb will be chosen for you."

Miss Blake didn't seem to appreciate the idea, but she accepted it all the same. She gave Matt a curt nod.

"Okay." She said, clenching her jaw. "I'll be there."

An instant later, Helena was pulling her friend into a tight hug. It was possibly the happiest Matt had seen his girlfriend outside of her riding him cowgirl style into her mattress.

"You're making the right decision, Di!" Helena cheered joyfully. Then her voice dropped to a low, sensual whisper. "I can't wait to see what Matt does with you first!"

Blondie half-heartedly returned her friend's embrace, shooting Matt an ice cold look over Helena's shoulder. There was a peculiar glint in the woman's eyes then. It was something more than lust. It was something primal. And it sent Matt's heart pounding.

"And I can't wait to put our man through the wringer." She said darkly. Matt felt his prick come alive then, the older woman's low voice sending a shock through his nerves.

Miss Blake broke the hug then and made a move to depart, but Helena pulled her into a quick kiss. The blonde didn't fight it. It was a sight that Matt looked forward to seeing a whole lot more of. Dinah broke the kiss a moment later, her eyes meeting Matt's as she backed away from their small gathering.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." Matt shot back. He kept his eyes locked on the blonde's retreating form. "I'll be seeing you soon, Miss B."

The bombshell gym teacher snorted then and threw him a haughty smirk. It was the kind of confidence that reminded Matt that she was exactly his type of chick.

Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers