Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 10

Story Info
The Birds become prey to the Brotherhood's twisted desire.
7.7k words
4.88
3.2k
9
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers

AN: That's the end of the main story. There'll be an extended epilogue later on, but for now I'll be taking a break from the setting of Twisted Desire.

Thank you all for reading! Be sure to check my profile for my other projects! You might like what you find!

- - -

Chapter Twenty Seven

Canary Caged

The air left Dinah's lungs as Matthew Reston entered her for the first time. Her sex parted to make way for his girth, inch after inch of his length passing between her slick folds. But her arousal was not enough to ward off the initial pain.

She had seen first hand how big Reston was. The enormity of his manhood had been difficult enough for her mouth and throat to handle. Now it was her pussy's turn. And her pussy felt like it was splitting apart.

Heat and pain bloomed between her legs... but beyond that danced the embers of delight. The blonde whined as Reston's mass descended upon her, his fat cock sinking deeper into her aching cunt. But the cry was not just from pain, but pleasure as well.

Dinah Lance felt stuffed. Her tight, wet sex was filled. Laying on her back upon one of the chamber's silk cushions, with Reston looming over her, and her thighs locked around his waist, the captured Black Canary felt a delightful thrill. There was a heat stirring in her belly... and a warmth blooming in her heart. Blazing butterfly wings fluttering within her body.

Getting screwed missionary, with a handsome young man staring right into her eyes. It almost had Dinah fooled, thinking that this complete mission failure was... romantic. And every inch further Reston sank into her cunt, the more and more Dinah wanted to be fooled.

Sure, the teen had helped tear away what little clothes she had, but the way he looked at her then... like she was a lover, not just a piece of fuckmeat... it was much more intimate than Dinah expected from Matthew Reston.

Dinah sucked in a shuddering breath, lifting her head to look down at where their bodies joined. Her eyes widened at the sight. She felt so damn full but his cock was barely more than halfway inside! Her head fell back against the cushion, a strained grunt leaving her lips. Reston huffed through his nose as he lowered his hips slowly onto hers, more of his cock sinking into her molten honeypot.

"We both knew this was going to happen." He sighed, his voice strained from the sensation. Dinah would have smirked, just a bit satisfied that the big dick stud wasn't completely invincible against the tightness of her pussy. But still he wore that infuriating smirk. "Ever since that time in the locker room..."

Before Dinah could even think of a retort, the teenager dipped his head down and caught her lips in a kiss. Dinah squeaked, feeling him sink even deeper into her sex, shivering as her body strained to accommodate his size. Her lips parted and Reston deepened the kiss, taking the blonde's breath away.

Whether it was from the young man's tongue in her mouth or the feeling of his cock splitting her apart, Dinah moaned, long and trembling. The aching bliss, the heat of his body, the weight of his mass atop of her, the sensation of being so filled, it all came together in a swirling storm of feeling that made her head spin.

It was wrong. It hurt. And yet it felt so good. Dinah couldn't even feel shame.

"I was... supposed to stop this... stop you." Dinah whispered. She sucked in a gasp as Reston finally hilted inside her, his thighs slapping firmly against her own.

"Good thing you didn't." He grunted, planting one hand beside her head. The other remained on her hip. He used it for leverage, rolling his hips, grinding his cock into the tightness of her cunt. Dinah let loose a shuddering sigh, her legs wrapping tighter around his waist.

"Yeah... good thing..."

Dinah let her head fall back again, catching sight of Helena and Vivian flanking them on both sides. The two women watched them in silence, delight clear in both of their eyes. Their devious plan had finally come to fruition - the claiming and debasement of the fierce Black Canary.

Dinah Lance. Flat on her back. Getting fucked by a big dick stud.

No, not fucked... more than that... I'm making love.

The idea, as twisted as it was, filled Dinah with wild joy.

A deep moan poured from Dinah's lips. The blonde wrapped her legs tight around Reston's waist, her ankles locking just above the teen's firm ass. Her hands rose as well, reaching up to take hold of Reston's sculpted torso. For a young man his age, he was magnificently built. Dinah wanted to touch him. She felt a perverted glee as her hands settled upon his delightfully muscled back. Her nails dug into his skin, urging him on.

His looming bulk descended upon her, the machine that was his body shifting into gear. Reston's hips rolled, churning his cock between her legs. Her weeping cunt devoured his manhood, sucking him in deep. Dinah whined, raking her fingers down her enemy - her lover's back. Her pussy was stuffed to the brim with his long, fat dick. The blonde felt like she was going to come apart at the seams. But the ache pulsing through her sex was sublime.

Reston grunted, a beastly sound. His hips surged forth, pumping his length into Dinah. Fucking her like an animal. Like she was his bitch. The gentle lovemaking had given way to this. And his feverish thrusts had Dinah whimpering like a needy whore.

Through half-lidded eyes, Dinah could barely make out Reston's features as he loomed over her. Nor could she see Vivian or Helena. But she could feel them just fine.

Both of the observing women had decided to join the fun, if only in a small way.

Gentle fingers running through her silky hair. That had to be Helena.

A soft handle reaching out to fondle her jiggling breasts. Pinching at her nipples. That had to be Vivian.

Dinah might have felt angry, annoyed, bitter, any number of negative emotions. But thanks to the ring on her finger, all she felt was need, desire, and the blistering heat of arousal. Or maybe that was thanks to the deliciously fat prick Reston was pumping into her pussy? Dinah couldn't really tell. And she didn't really care.

The blonde felt a pair of lips brush against her ear then.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Letting go?" Helena purred. Her smoky, sultry voice sent Dinah's belly into a wicked coil - even more than it already was.

Then a second pair of lips touched Dinah's other ear.

"You never had a chance against me, you know. I knew who you and Barbara were before you even set foot in my office." Vivian's silky voice slithered forth. Her words came as a taunt flavored with sweetness. "I had Helena reveal her secrets to me when I first ensnared her, as I do for every woman the Brotherhood enthralls. She sent you that sex tape at my command. And you came running to rescue her, just as I knew you would."

Ten minutes ago, Dinah Lance might have been shocked by such a revelation. She would have certainly felt anger, an urge for defiance in the face of such twisted arrogance. And perhaps she did. A tiny sliver of her old self, the spunky heroine who took on villains and scum and always came out on top. Even with the ring enforcing Vivian's will, even with the pleasure thrumming through her body thanks to Reston's relentless fucking, a tiny bit of defiance rose to the surface of Dinah's mind.

"We lost... but there are others..." The words bubbled up through her lips, weak and fading. "Other heroes will come... to stop you..."

Vivian's response was a tiny laugh, a giggle right into Dinah's ear. The last of the Black Canary's fighting spirit was an amusement. A tiny flash of anger came and faded just as quickly. The blooming heat in Dinah's loins lingered much longer.

Then came a teasing kiss to the blonde's rosy cheek. Then a tickle as Dinah felt strands of hair brush over her face. The blonde opened her eyes to see Vivian smiling down at her... right before the pale Amazon dipped down and stole a kiss.

Beside them, Dinah heard Helena give a joyful laugh. Above her, Reston kept plundering her tight cunt, forcing the air from her lungs. Vivian took dominion over Dinah's mouth, dueling her tongue with ease. Then she pulled back, breathing heavily.

"They can very well try." Was Vivian's heated retort. She gave a teasing nip at Dinah's lips. "But they will fail. Just as you have."

Just then, Reston gave a particularly forceful thrust, striking deep in just the right way. Dinah shuddered beneath him, a long moan wavering from her throat.

"She can definitely feel something." Reston noted with a chuckle.

On Dinah's opposite flank, Helena broke into a gleeful cackle. The blonde hissed as her friend continued to grope and massage her breasts, pinching her hardened nipples between her fingers. It was the ultimate culmination of Helena's betrayal, helping Reston fuck Dinah into the ground. Dinah felt no anger. The heat that spread across her face was delicious humiliation.

The Black Canary lost. Caged like the pretty bird she always was. And it turned Dinah on.

A wild moan erupted from Dinah's lips then, a fireblossom of pleasure erupting over her nerves. Reston cursed as he struck deep inside Dinah, shuddering as her cunt gripped tight to his cock. A vise of warm, drenched silk engulfing the entirety of his length, clinging to his girth. Dinah could feel him, every inch of that fat, veiny, wonderful shaft. She could hardly believe her body had managed to take the whole thing.

Though her vision had become a haze, Dinah could still see Vivian hovering above her. The rogue Amazon wore an expression of complete and utter satisfaction. The fire of triumph burned in her eyes.

Slowly, the pale woman rose to her feet to stand over her beloved Matthew and his most recent conquest. Even naked, Vivian Kaplan exuded the power and immaculate grace of her Amazonian kin.

"This is only the beginning, you see?" Vivian spoke again. A filthy smile spread across the woman's face, the zeal of her victory fueling her fiery spirit. It should have terrified Dinah. But the blonde only felt a growing excitement. Vivian's passion was her passion. "I can feel it in my heart, in my blood. Can't you? First you pretty birds. Then... the Justice League."

A shriek ripped through Dinah's throat, Reston's thrust having risen to a ferocious pace. Their bodies slapped together, lewd and wet from sweat and arousal both. Vivian's words were a bolt of lightning in her mind, sending her thoughts into a frenzied race.

Dinah thought of her friends and allies falling to the Brotherhood one by one. All of those fierce, powerful, magnificent women falling victim to the wicked whims of Vivian and her black stone. Their minds broken down and remade to fit the twisted utopia of a madwoman. Dinah could see it, the likes of Wonder Woman, Vixen, Zatanna, Power Girl, the valiant and inspiring symbols to women and girls everywhere... made to kneel, to serve, to adore the strength and virility of men.

Dinah's pussy clenched. Her legs wrapped tighter around Reston's thrusting hips. Her nails dug into the muscles of his back.

Yes... take us... take me...

Bliss flooded through her nerves, intoxicating. The heat, the pleasure, from Vivian's words and Reston's cock, they drove Dinah to a new height of deliriousness. And Helena was there to push her over the edge.

"The whole world will be made right again, Dinah!" Her friend hummed, pressing soft kisses to her jaw and neck. Her groping hands palmed both of her tits, her thumbs circling over her nipples, each insistent touch sending pleasure thrumming through her body. "Men and women everywhere will know the Brotherhood's wisdom!"

It was then that Dinah finally took notice of the carnality that surrounded her. She knew what had been happening beyond her island of ecstasy, but it was only now that the sights and sounds began to register. Teen boys and their lovers, joining together in their twisted matrimonies.

Teachers, assistants, nurses, coaches, cheerleaders, all manner of beautiful women both young and mature... being set upon, taken by virile, hung studs. The students they were supposed to mold and guide were instead taking dominion over them. Young men, in their prime, laying claim over their supple, nubile bodies.

All around Dinah was the sound of lurid fucking. Women being taken and taken hard. Moans, whimpers, squeals, and screams, all made in shameless, wanton pleasure. Proof of Dinah's failure.

And it thrilled her.

This is the way it's supposed to be...

Above her, Vivian's voice boomed through the ceremony chamber. Her voice rose over the moans and carnal sounds that surrounded them. Clear, proud, and triumphant.

"The Brotherhood will take primacy, Dinah. Over all womankind. But that will be for tomorrow!" Vivian announced as she turned to face the debauchery that surrounded them. She raised her arms, addressing her disciples, the bearers of the black stone. "Tonight... the Brotherhood takes their new brides!"

An exuberant cheer rose from the gathering, their collective, triumphant roar thundering through the chamber. Reston, Helena, the Brothers and their brides, all of them crying out in agreement. Even Dinah wanted to join them. But by then the sensations had become too much for her body to handle.

The shame, the humiliation, the sheer pleasure, and the wicked desire. It all twisted together, creating an unstoppable storm that tore through Dinah's body.

Reston sank his cock into her cunt, all the way to hilt. The last bit needed to toss the blonde over the edge. Ecstasy bloomed white hot, a starburst deep in her belly. Her pussy clenched tight around Reston's cock as she came.

Dinah threw her head back and screamed.

- - -

Chapter Twenty Eight

Birds Beaten

Through the moans and squeals and the sounds of skin slapping against skin, Barbara could hear Dinah's unbridled wail.

It made her smile.

Barbara knew what the sound was. It was the sound of the Black Canary feeling ecstasy unlike any she had ever experienced before. The red-head only hoped that it felt as good for Dinah as it did for her.

Here, within Barbara's own bubble of twisted paradise, she dealt with her own crucible. The challenge of enduring the size and strength of one Andrew Westfield. The younger man loomed large and imposing over her as she lay flat on her back.

Barbara was astonished by the sculpted brawn that dominated her vision, damn near in awe at the teenager's body. But what made her breathless was his cock - every time he sank into her pussy, it would punch the air out of her lungs.

Barbara huffed, a broken gasp spilled from her mouth. Her body buckled, writhing under Andrew's solid mass. He held firm to her lithe body, working himself into her mercilessly. Like a machine - or a beast in rut.

He was big. Bigger than damn near any other man Barbara had been with. A ridiculous accolade for a teenager to have, but that was how it was. He filled her sex, stuffing her with so much meat that Barbara whined in discomfort.

At first it felt like his presence would split her apart, leaving her womanhood in permanent ruin. But the destruction never came. Her body accommodated him - almost as if it was meant to. Pain soon mingled with pleasure... and was eventually smothered by it.

"Batgirl..." He grunted, staring down at her. On his handsome, youthful face was an expression of awe. It made Barbara's belly feel so pleasantly weightless. The younger man smiled. "I can't believe it. I've had a crush on you since I was in middle school."

"Really?" A laugh almost bubbled up in Barbara's throat.

"Oh, yeah." Andrew breathed in deep through his nose. He lifted a hand from her waist, planting his palm above Barbara's head. Her eyes flashed up to enjoy the solid muscles that corded his arm. The teen adonis leaned down and stole a quick kiss. Barbara sighed as he rolled his hips into her. "I always thought you were a total babe."

He bucked his hips, hitting deep. Barbara sucked in a shuddering breath, whimpering. Her hands clung to his strong back, her fingers barely sinking into the firm muscle.

Andrew fucked her, lifting his hips and dropped them back down, hammering at her cunt with his fat cock. Barbara loved it. It was wrong of course, she knew that. But her heroic sensibilities were a faint whisper now thanks to the ring Andrew had given her. With the ring came the gift of illumination, true wisdom concerning her nature and purpose as a woman.

It was no longer fucked up to be fucking Andrew. The heat and delicious firmness of his body was no longer a forbidden taboo. Now they were delights that Barbara rightfully enjoyed. Taking his cock, screaming so that her pleasure could be known by all... this was what Barbara was meant to do. Feeling her pussy split apart for him, the sensation of being so full, it was complete and total satisfaction. It was good and it was right.

"Even when all the other guys talked about Catwoman or Poison Ivy... I said you were more gorgeous than either of them." Andrew spoke up again. His voice came out strained, almost a growl. It sent a thrill dancing through Barbara's body.

"Such... a gentleman." Barbara breathed.

"He has his moments." A honey-sweet voice purred beside her.

The only thing that made Barbara happier was that she didn't enjoy the experience alone. There at her sides, holding her hands and stroking fingers through her hair, were Belle and Rita. Andrew's other women, so warm and gentle and so gracious in sharing him with her. They would whisper encouragement in her ears as their man drove his cock deep between her legs, peppering her cheeks and temples with butterfly kisses.

Even more than when she joined Bruce's cause, even more than when she led the Birds of Prey, Barbara Gordon felt like she belonged.

"The Brotherhood teaches us to be more than just sex-crazed barbarians." Andrew added with a breathless laugh.

"I don't know..." Barbara snorted. Her hands trailed down to take hold of the teenager's waist - then onto his firm ass. She attempted to draw him close, to make his hips flush with her own, trying to get his cock deeper. "Sounds like my kind of man."

"The Brotherhood also teaches these boys how not to disappoint. Show her, Andrew." Belle spoke, her words coming with a daring edge.

Andrew got the message. His handsome face hardened then and began to really fuck her. His cock worked into her dripping wet cunt like a piston. And Barbara could do nothing but take it. The redhead squealed.

Belle Jameson squirmed closer, reaching over to draw her dark fingers over Barbara's pale belly. Her touch was warm and delicate, ghosting just over Barbara's smooth skin. On the red-head's opposite flank, Rita Flores did much the same, only her hand gravitated towards Barbara's plump, pale breast. The latina cupped the mound, her fingers seeking the poking, pink nipple. She pinched it gently, rolling it between her digits. And Andrew was there above her, the master of her enlightenment, her ecstasy.

Barbara whimpered, writhing under the touch of three people who so adored her. She had felt nothing so perfect before. It was like a drug, intoxicating. Barbara knew then that she would never leave. Superhero life be damned.

The pleasure of Andrew's fat cock was just too good for her to give up.

Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers