Birth of a Fetish Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake gets with preggo Larissa again and loses his virginity.
3.2k words
4.54
16.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIRTH OF A FETISH: PART 2

Larissa, scant days away from giving birth, had expressed doubt that we'd meet up again after we were finished with school. We were both 18; she was a few weeks from motherhood, I was a few months from college. Wednesday she'd let me experience her pregnant belly, shown me her naked body, given me a handjob, received hand stimulation from me, and given me a blowjob. All firsts for me: it was a truly excellent penultimate day of high school. She'd strongly suggested it was a one-time thing, what with school ending and her baby imminently arriving.

So I was surprised when I answered the antiquated landline phone in my parents' house and heard her voice on Friday morning. Looking up my family's number in the phone book was an outdated but effective method for getting in contact with me, and I was thrilled she'd thought of it. She gave me her address and asked if I could come over to her father's apartment in a few hours to "hang out" while she had the place to herself. I agreed without hesitation and jerked off twice before leaving to meet her: I wanted to last as long as possible once we started to "hang out" together.

Larissa answered the door in a yellow tube top that barely contained her milk-swollen breasts and a pair of black maternity yoga shorts that stretched over her bump up to an inch beneath her outie navel. I was half-hard immediately. She led me into the living room and had me sit on the couch, then grabbed a few bottles of Gatorade and handed me one as she sat right next to me. I couldn't resist her perfectly round bare bump, my hands magnetically pulled to it and automatically investigating every square inch. My hands would continue this activity for the whole of our time sitting together.

We sat and talked for a while as I continued to explore the belly. "When are you due, exactly?" I asked her.

"Exactly 10 days from now," she told me. "I don't think I'll be going to graduation, though those huge baggy robes might actually be the rare article of clothing that would still fit me." We both laughed.

"Are you nervous about giving birth? Excited for the baby?" I'd never spoken in much detail to a pregnant woman, especially not one that was my peer, and I had a lot of curiosity and felt comfortable asking her any questions that came to mind. I mean, we'd already played with each other's genitals and were presumably about to do so again, so personal details were hardly inappropriate at this point.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, pretty much exactly what you said: nervous about the birth, excited about being a mom. I've been going to a Lamaze class and doing all the exercises and everything, making a birth plan, all of the things you can do to prepare for labor. But I've very consistently received the message that there's really nothing you can do to prepare fully. It's going to be an ordeal regardless, the most painful thing you'll ever experience. So, yeah, obviously nervous about that. But then I'll have a baby! I'm so excited to be a mom. It makes me feel all warm inside to think about holding a baby of my very own. Sorry, that sounds super corny..."

I shook my head and put a hand on her thigh, trying to reassure her. "No, no, that's not corny at all. I think that's how you're supposed to feel, with all the maternal hormones or whatever. That's perfect. And really sweet." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek gently. "I apologize if this is too personal a question, but is the father going to be involved in any of this at all?"

Larissa shook her head and let out a single derisive laugh. "No, no he's not. I will get my child support from him or his family however I have to, but I don't want that piece of shit involved in my life or my baby's. He was all 'I'll love you forever' for like a year, then he knocked me up and ghosted me. Not the responsible type you want as your child's father figure, that's for fucking sure."

"I'm sorry, that really sucks, to put it mildly. He sounds like he didn't know how to treat you, or how good a woman he had to begin with." Her face turned from an angry grimace to a sweet smile at my compliment.

"Thanks, Jake, that's really nice of you. All right, that is more than enough about me! How about we talk about you a little? Did you realize you had a thing for pregnant girls before we fooled around?" Her half-smile was half-teasing, half-curious.

I blushed a bit but responded with as much confidence as I could muster. "No, I really didn't realize it before you. Hadn't considered pregnancy in that context whatsoever. But I for sure have the fetish, I can see now. I've been watching...well, porn. Pregnancy porn. I'm way, way into it, Larissa. It's ridiculous how into it I am." We both laughed.

She tilted her head and looked curious. "What about pregnancy gets you off, do you think?"

I considered for a moment before answering: I'd learned a great deal about my sexual preferences in just a few days and hadn't fully organized my thoughts into an easily expressible explanation. "Well, the other day with you at least, I could not take my eyes off your belly in that tank top, especially the bare part I could see at the bottom. You were dressed so sexy and had these huge, amazing new curves you were flaunting like most women might flaunt impressive cleavage. So, yeah, the belly's gotta be the primary thing for me. Which seems kind of obvious: it's the most prominent thing about pregnancy, right?"

She giggled, nodded, and slapped her own bare bump. "Yeah, the belly's right up there!" I laughed right along with her.

"Anyway, watching all the porn I have in the past few days, there are some other things that keep popping up for me, too. Big boobs, dark nipples, and thick asses, to name a few on the purely physical side of things. But then there's all this talk about getting women pregnant, having sex with a woman carrying someone else's baby. A bunch of stuff that seems kinda taboo in way that definitely does something for me, too. And when I've thought about it more, it's just super powerful and feminine. Growing a life inside your body, getting curvy as hell, using all the parts you have for this particular and amazing purpose. It's all fascinating...and really hot, too, of course."

She'd been nodding along throughout my little speech. "Yeah, yeah. I've actually been watching more than my share of pregnant porn, too, and not just for a few days. It makes me feel sexy, seeing how much guys want the pregnant girls in the videos. And I'm totally with you on the power thing. It feels like I'm doing what my body was meant for, and it feels very empowering. It's all magical and feminine and wrapped up in the purpose of human sexuality. I'm sounding more nerdy than sexy at the moment, I realize, but I've just found the whole thing really fascinating just like you're finding out now. I'm gonna just shut up and kiss you now."

She did just that, and we made out on the couch for a while, my hands roaming between bump, boobs, and occasionally crotch. We probably went at it like that for 10 minutes or so before she broke away from my mouth to say "bed," then took me by the hand into her room. Taking a seat on the edge, she patted the bed next to her to get me to sit, too. "So you're a virgin, right?" she asked without an ounce of judgement in her voice. I blushed nonetheless, but nodded to confirm her suspicion. "All right, that's totally cool. I'm a little bit honored, even, to be your first. We'll take it really slow and talk everything through really clearly. We won't do anything you're not comfortable with. It's really not a huge deal, despite the fact that it got me into my current condition and changed my whole life while I was still a teenager." I laughed nervously. "For us right now, it's not a big deal, anyway. You won't knock me up, Jake: I'm pretty thoroughly pregnant already."

I laughed politely but felt the tension throughout my body. "Thanks for all that Larissa, I really appreciate it. I am pretty fucking nervous, I'll admit. It feels like a big deal, I don't know why..."

She touched my shoulder gently, kindly. "You want to do it, though?" I nodded emphatically. "Okay, great. It's honestly not really such a big step from the stuff we did the other day, Jake. We touched each other with hands, I took you in my mouth. This time we'll just mash everything together, you know? We've seen each other, we've cum with each other. Actual sex actually feels a little less personal to me than what we did the other day, honestly. It's taken more seriously because of the potential for pregnancy thing, but again..." She gestured towards her huge bump. "Not something we have to worry about at the moment. So let's just start out kinda slow. Let's get naked, then...Have you seen a 'bumpjob' in the porn you've been watching?" My eyes widened and I couldn't help smiling as I nodded: this was an exciting development. "Okay, I'm gonna get you hard then give you a bumpjob. And we'll take things from there!"

Larissa stood and pulled the tube top up over her head and pulled the shorts down and off her feet. I'd seen each of her parts bared the other day, but seeing her entire nude physique made quite the impression. She was striking, absolutely beautiful in this gravid, fertility goddess-suggesting shape. I was embarrassed to reveal my slightly flabby, undefined physique to this gorgeous creature, but I knew it was only fair...and necessary for all the sex stuff, of course. So, I disrobed unceremoniously, one hand half-covering my quickly stiffening dick.

"Don't be embarrassed about your body, Jake," the clearly unembarrassed Larissa directed. "You look great. Here, let's get you nice and hard." She closed the small distance between us and kneeled in front of me, taking me in her mouth and working her tongue all around my cock. I was fully hard in moments; she guaranteed a continued erect state by continuing to blow me for another minute or so, head bobbing back and forth over my average length.

Larissa stood and went to the bed to lie down. She tapped the blanket next to her: "Kneel right here." I followed her instruction and mounted the bed, my erection winding up just an inch or two above her rising mound of a belly. She pushed my cock down into the softly fatty outer layer of her bump until I could feel the firmness within. The friction between her hand and her midsection was more than adequate; I slowly began thrusting as she lowered her other hand to tease her clit.

Bumpjobs were, as I'd come to expect via my porn consumption over the previous two days, a true delight. It felt great, of course, but it was more thrilling in a sort of intellectual way: I was fucking the locus of the pregnancy fetish, the baby bump itself. Even having masturbated twice back at home quite recently, I only managed to put off orgasm for about three minutes. I shot several hot white ropes across her belly; she promptly began rubbing my load into her skin, producing a sticky white sheen over its whole surface. What a beautiful mess we'd produced! 

Finished applying the coat of cum, Larissa explained what we'd be doing next. "Now, during your refractory period, we'll focus more on me, okay? I'm going to sit on your face so you can eat me out. Try to focus on the clit like you did the other day with your hand. And you should be able to breathe pretty easily through your nose; let me know if you can't, of course." I got on my back and she got into a kneeling position centered directly over my face. She lowered her crotch slowly onto my waiting mouth, and I went to work performing cunnilingus for the very first time. Based on the frequency of her moans and number of times her muscles tightened in orgasm, I may have been something of a natural. Boy, did my jaw get tired, though. 

I counted five climaxes before she dismounted and got on her back next to me. "Nice job!" She was very encouraging. Handing me a bottle of lotion, she gestured down towards her breasts and bump. "Just until you get hard again, okay?" It was more than okay: a real pleasure, actually. I took my time with each boob and every iota of belly, moisturizing her soft skin to what was probably an excessive extent. Enjoying myself highly, I didn't even tell her right away when my erection returned, opting instead to spend an extra couple of minutes blissfully massaging her. 

In time, I let her know I was hard again by rubbing my cock across the width of her belly. Her eyes sprung open at the different sensation; I even got a giggle from her when she saw what I was doing. "Great!" she exclaimed. "Now we'll officially get rid of that virginity of yours, all right? And you'll last a while since you came so recently, so we can try out a few different positions! Let's start with missionary, or as close to missionary as we can get with this belly of mine in the way." She inched her way to the edge of the bed, legs spread and hanging off the side so her pussy was nice and accessible. "You'll just have to bend your knees a bit so we line up. Let's get you in me!"

I got off the bed and stood between her legs, my knees bent to lower me down by 5 or 6 inches. Her pussy looked very well-lubricated, the ease with which I slid into her confirming my visual appraisal. Had I already lost my virginity by getting my dick wet, or would I only lose it once I shot my load? I was too shy to ask, and experiencing too much pleasure to hold the question in my mind for long. 

Turns out penis-in-vagina sex felt amazing. Who would've guessed? My thrusts were slow and deliberate, my hands enjoying the easy access to Larissa's bump and boobs. She'd taken out a small vibrator, with which she'd stimulate her clit throughout our intercourse. Whether from me or the tiny device, the sounds coming from her lips suggested she was enjoying herself as much as I was. Her vaginal canal was tight, slick, and silky smooth. I felt a slight twinge suggesting climax after about five minutes of in-and-out motion; I immediately informed Larissa and ceased my thrusting. 

"Doggy-style is next, I think." And with that she flipped herself over to kneel on the bed with her pussy still flush with the edge. I wouldn't have to kneel anymore for our genitals to align, which was quite the relief. Entering her from behind, i was surprised at how much deeper I could penetrate with relative ease: I was literally balls-deep at the terminus of each thrust. She moaned often and loudly. The feel of her thick, soft ass smacking against my crotch as I went deep into her was consistently exciting. My view of her tits and belly may have been obstructed in this position, but if I stretched my arms a bit I could still grab them. They proved alluringly heavy, pendulously hanging off her torso and into my waiting palms. I was floored by the weight of them and never before so appreciative of the effects of gravity. It was only three minutes or so of doggy-style (and two more of the lady's orgasms) before I had to pull out and let Larissa know it was time to move on.

"Okay, last position now, I think. Lay on your back. If you thought I was multi-orgasmic in the other positions, wait till you see me on top of you." I excitedly climbed onto the bed as she moved aside so I could get into position. Once I was on my back, she briefly took me in her mouth again. I found the sight of her sucking her own juices off my cock almost indescribably sexy; the smile she shot me afterwards suggested she was pretty fucking into it herself.

She proceeded to climb onto me while facing me, assuming the cowgirl position. Her low hanging-bump rested heavily on my lower abdomen, its weight against me a constant joy as we continued to fuck. Now she was in charge of the pacing, and she bounced fast and hard on my dick. The moans escaping her mouth were near-constant and louder than ever, a seemingly never-ending string of climaxes: multi-orgasmic indeed! I loved watching her huge breasts swing around wildly as she bounced up and down, and I was fascinated by how little her extremely firm bump swung in comparison. The taut, steady belly remained in both my palms through the whole of our time in this arrangement.

I somehow managed to last for a whole five minutes of cowgirl, finally shouting "I'm cumming!" and triggering a crescendoing string of grunts and moans from Larissa. My orgasm was as long as any I've ever experienced and intense as hell. She kept bouncing and bouncing, cum dripping back out of her and down the shaft of my cock as I gradually lost my hard-on while still inside her. With a huge sigh, she finally stopped bouncing and dismounted.

We lay next to each other, her ragged breath the dominant noise in the room. "Holy shit," she muttered. "Nice job, rookie." We both laughed at my new playfully derogatory nickname. "You are most certainly on the right track, Jake. Keep practicing and treat other women as you've treated me, and you will never lack for pussy." We remained naked on the bed for another 10 minutes or so, our hands aimlessly playing with each other.

"I think that'll be it for us, Jake," she told me midway through our post-coital relaxing. "I'm not sure I can handle another pounding like that in my current state. I'll be a mom and you'll be at college before we know it. This was really great, though. Thank you, Jake." She hugged me tightly, the feel of her bump pressed against me still managing to rev my engine a bit.

"I'm going to have to rest a while longer, I think. Would it be terribly rude of me to ask you to let yourself out?" I assured her I understood her need for rest and that it wasn't rude at all, getting off the bed and getting my clothes back on. We said our goodbyes and I walked out of her bedroom; I heard the sound of her vibrator firing back up before I could even exit the apartment.

What a massively horny and pregnant girl Larissa was. And what an amazing introduction to sex I'd been privileged enough to receive by her capable hands...and heavenly pussy.