Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NurseHagi
NurseHagi
54 Followers

'You could buy me a birthday present if you really want to make it up to me.' I volunteered. 'I'm twenty three a week on Friday and I'm taking the day off to relax.' I hadn't told my work colleagues or Maggie cos I wanted a quiet day to myself. Friday birthday drinks at work were always an expensive piss-up and I didn't care too much for my colleagues socially. And Maggie would want me to do DIY if she knew I had spare time. Despite me telling her again and again we lived in a rented flat and the landlord should be fixing things or painting she just didn't get it. Another gripe on the Maggie v Phil list.

'Cool. I'm rota'd off that Friday.' Ellen said. 'I will drop round with a thank you gift.'

'Looking forward to it' I replied. 'See you then.'

'I will be there about ten.' Ellen said and rang off.

Time dragged by until the Friday week. Maggie and I were being civil to each other but the spark had gone. My birthday arrived as did a card from mum n dad. Bless mum for slipping some cash in with a scribbled note "don't tell your father". Every little helps as they say.

Nothing from Maggie, neither card nor present. That didn't surprise me but still left a twinge of regret for our fading relationship.

On a typical day I had to leave for work before Maggie so I dressed and pretended to leave as usual. What wasn't usual was me parking at the shops whilst she left for work. As her bus left I drove back in to the flats and parked up.

Ten o'clock came and went and no sign of Ellen. I laughed at myself for getting my hopes up and switched on the telly. Hmm lets see. Choices, choices. A daytime quiz show, some chavs on a talk show arguing over who was the father of a sprog and golf. Go for it Seve.

I was almost dozing when the doorbell rang at ten to eleven. I just about opened my eyes before opening the door and there was Ellen. She looked ravishing. Knee high boots, mesh stockings and a frilly summer dress. Nice makeup and again the hippy earrings. This time her hair was tied up and back with little ringlets spilling down past her ears.

'Can I come in?' she prompted. I'd been staring and finally got my act together.

'Yes! Please! Sorry don't know what I was thinking.' I stammered.

She laughed and stepped into the flat. She turned and kissed my cheek and whispered 'Happy birthday' into my ear.

When Marilyn Monroe sang Happy Birthday to JFK all those years ago you could see in her eyes she was gonna fuck his brains out later. Now years later Ellen had that same look in her eyes. I gulped and again I had a hit of her perfume. Same scent and again I had to close my eyes to savour it.

I felt her hand on my thigh and my eyes snapped open.

'I'm sorry I'm late but my car packed up so I had to get the bus here. Would you give me a ride...home?' she purred. 'Mick is away working - or boozing more likely so our flat is empty til late.'

Her eyes betrayed her sadness for a while but then the grin came back to her face. 'The bus driver enjoyed me getting on with this short skirt.'

She hitched the skirt up and made to step up. The tops of her stockings came into view along with a flash of thigh.

'And he let me on for free!' she laughed. 'He said I was welcome to have a ride any day.'

I could feel myself getting hard just at the sight of her and she noticed my swelling cock.

'Would you like me to unwrap your present now or would you prefer it back at my flat?' her finger traced up my thigh towards my crotch.

'I thought it was traditional that the birthday boy unwrapped the present.' I gasped.

'Not the way I give presents' she purred. 'Come on. Let's go tiger!'

She bounced out of the flat and away down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and a coat to hold in front of me. Meeting Mrs Grimshaw from upstairs whilst sporting a hardon would not go unremarked.

We made it to the car unobserved and I sighed with relief. But as I swung the car round there was Vicky driving in to the yard. Shit, she was on early shift and was just coming back home. She looked from me to Ellen and a huge smile crossed her face. She blew me a kiss and yelled 'Happy Birthday!'

'Who was that?' Ellen asked as we drove off.

'Vicky' I replied. My mind was racing. Am I busted? Will she let on? How did she know it was my birthday? I hadn't told her.

'Blimey' was Ellen's only comment.

All the way to Ellen's flat my mind was racing and I was worried that Vicky might be following us. I was trying to check the mirror but Ellen's thighs were also a big distraction.

'Watch it!' Ellen screamed as I nearly drove straight across a junction with a bus coming the other way. Near death experiences are a brilliant way to instantly shrink a hardon...

We made it to her place without becoming a rather awkward statistic and I parked round the corner at her suggestion. The flat she shared with Mick was above a shop and the iron stairs were open to the street so the entire passing world could see us going in.

As we tried to set the record for the most nonchalant climb of a flight of stairs we caught each other's eye and we both started laughing. Ellen could barely get the key in the door for her giggles.

'Come on' I encouraged her and gave her a smack on the bum. She gave me a look that was part glare and part smile. The look the old woman gave me from the pavement was pure glare.

We fell inside and melted into each other's arms. After a long lingering kiss she gazed up at me and sighed.

'I'm all yours until four.' She whispered.

'Better get started then.' I joked as I chased her into the living room.

Big picture windows faced the road and anyone looking up would have seen a sight. Ellen sprawled onto the sofa and pulled her skirt up. Her mesh stockings framed her legs and I was drawn to her as a moth to a flame. Kneeling in front of her I gently eased her boots off and stroked up her legs. This time I kept my fingers on the outside and, as I went past her knees, she slammed them together.

'Missed you that time,' she chuckled.

'Hah. Not gonna get me twice.' I grinned and my hands continued to explore upwards.

Ellen slowly parted her tights teasing me as I pushed her skirt higher. "Mmm - black underwear" I thought as her skirt rose. "Wow - no underwear" the thought followed as I realised what I was seeing. No wonder the bus driver made her an offer of a free ride.

Her pussy came into view and I gently leaned in taking time to kiss my way along her thighs. Her pussy was already wet and I could smell her scent. This time I didn't close my eyes but gently placed a kiss on her slit. Ellen sighed and spread her legs wide.

'Happy birthday' she whispered as I took full advantage of the best present I'd ever been given.

My tongue entered her and she gasped as I licked around and along her slit. I used my thumbs to spread her apart to reveal all her charms. A lingering swipe of the tongue across her clit had her writhing and the finger gently eased into her caused a spasm to run through her.

I was hard as a rock and desperate to fuck but I couldn't get enough of her taste on my tongue. Using my finger to probe her pussy I flicked upwards and rubbed the front wall of her vagina. If you think the g spot doesn't exist then Ellen would beg to differ. A shriek and a gush of pussy juice told me I'd hit her special place.

Her shaking thighs squeezed my head as her orgasm took hold and I licked and sucked for all I was worth.

'Don't stop!' she gasped and she threw her head back and gasped again.

Well I did stop but only ten minutes later as she came for the third time. I only stopped when she pushed me away saying that she needed a break and a drink. She stood up on wobbly legs and staggered off into the kitchen.

As she disappeared I noticed an elderly cat staring at me from the windowsill, a long appraising stare that only a cat can give. It stood up, stretched and jumped onto the sofa sniffing suspiciously. I stirred and it took fright and jumped down, stalking off into the hallway.

Ellen re-appeared with a couple of glasses of fizzy water and I took mine gratefully.

Sipping our water we exchanged a slight smile.

'So,' Ellen said. 'How do you want me?'

I coughed on my water and with eyes watering I suggested we take it to bed and see what happens. She rose and took my hand and led me down the hallway to the end room.

'Spare bedroom' she said, 'bathroom's over there if you need it.' nodding towards the room opposite.

As she drew the curtains I pulled my shirt over my head and unsnapped my jeans.

'Oh let me help you.' She purred and stepped in to help me remove my jeans and pants. My cock sprang up and she sank to her knees in front of me.

'Happy birthday to youuu. Happy birthday to yummm...' she interrupted her song by swallowing my cock. Her humming really got my cock twitching and she grinned up at me as her lips slipped up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue swishing round my cock end and I gently stoked her cheek as her head bobbed up and down.

'I'm gonna come soon' I warned her but she just smiled and continued to suck and lick me.

'Aaahh.' I groaned as my cock erupted into her mouth. After my first shot she pulled back and let my cock shoot across her chin and throat, stoking me until my cock was limp and my knees went weak.

I collapsed onto the bed and she smiled down at me.

'Better?' she asked as she slipped off her dress.

'Much better.' I said as she climbed onto me wearing only her stockings. I could see her pussy glistening as she leaned down to kiss me. Her tits were a nice shape and I reached up to caress them. Her nipples hardened and I rolled them between my fingers.

'Do you like the girls?' Ellen asked with a grin. 'Smaller than Maggie's, huh?'

'Big enough to suck on.' I replied still fondling them. 'Don't suppose they are big enough for a titfuck?' Nothing ventured, nothing gained I thought.

'What's that?' she asked.

'You are kidding, right?' I blurted.

'No, not heard of that. Care to show me?' she said.

'Sure would. Roll over and lie on your back.'

She eagerly complied and I straddled her body. My cock hardened again as I pushed towards her tits.

'Grab your boobs and push them together around my cock.' She eagerly complied and I slid my rock hard dick between them. It was still slick from her blowjob and slid easily between them.

'Ooh I like that.' She moaned and she squeezed her own nipples while bouncing her tits around my cock.

My cock was gripped by her tit flesh and every thrust sent shivers through me and ripples across her chest. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at my cock each time it thrust forward.

I reached behind me and crept my fingers through her soft pubes and into her wet slit. Stroking back up to circle her clit brought a gasp and a shudder from her. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and tried to match my cock thrusts to my finger motions.

I used my thumb to strum her clit and that sent her over the edge. Her cries of pleasure were music to my ears and I could feel my cock was about to blow.

'I'm gonna come soon.' I gasped.

'Ooh yes, Come all over my titties.' Ellen cooed.

A final thrust sent me over the edge and my cock gushed cum all over her tits, her throat and onto the pillow behind her.

'Mmm, that's something I'm going to do again.' She giggled. 'But right now I need to pay a visit.'

She wriggled out from underneath me and I collapsed onto the bed. A bed that reeked of sex and sweat. As I dozed off I dreamily thought of warm bosoms.

I gently woke from a doze and stretched with a yawn. Suddenly I started fully awake. Where am I? This isn't my bedroom! I panicked as I looked around.

The room is bare apart from a single bed and a small wooden wardrobe. Daylight shines in through thin curtains. A plain wooden door stands slightly open with a glimpse of a corridor and a bathroom beyond.

Where's our double bed? Where's the dresser with Maggie's toiletries and other mysterious girly things?

Memory and realisation start to creep back partly prompted by the smell of sex that pervades the room. Memories of guilty secrets and hidden pleasures.

But the key thing that was bringing me awake was the urgent need to pee. I staggered upright and headed across the hall into the bathroom. Having used the loo I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Tired eyes and a rueful smile greeted me in return. Along with a neck sporting a noticeable lovebite that I didn't remember getting. That's gonna be an issue at some point I told myself.

I stepped back out of the bathroom and looked down the hallway. Ellen was there on her hands and knees bending forward talking gently to herself. As I walked towards her I realised she was talking to the cat and that while she had her dress on she wasn't wearing anything else at all.

Her pussy was peeking out at me from just under the hem of her dress and my cock responded immediately to the sight. I crept along the hallway towards Ellen who was paying me no attention at all. I dropped gently to my knees just behind her and she sensed I was there, a tilt of her head giving it away.

I gripped her hips and thrust my cock forward and it sank straight into her juicy pussy. A muffled "ooh" was all she said. I pulled back and thrust again. She rocked forwards and lifted her bum even more so that I could get a better angle. I started to thrust in earnest and she rocked back and forwards to meet me.

I could see her pussy juices glistening on my cock as I stroked in and out of her deliciously welcoming cunt. Her lips stretched around my shaft seemed to suck me in to her as we settled into a soft rhythm. Her conversation with the cat stuttered into sighs and moans as we fucked.

Sweat was building on me as I looked up and realised the flat's front door was half glass and if anyone had appeared at the door we would have been in plain view to them. That thought turned me on even more and I fucked Ellen with as much force as I could summon.

Ellen was now face down on the floor gasping and crying 'Yes fuck me'.

Her climax was marked by a scream so loud that the cat stalked off with a disdainful air that only cats can achieve.

I could feel my climax building and I thrust harder and faster than I have ever done in my life. Ellen's pussy was making delightful squishing noises and my balls were slapping against her clit each time I pushed forward. Eventually I couldn't hold back any more.

'I'm coming' I hissed and my cock spurted deep in her pussy which throbbed and clenched at me. Ellen gasped and sobbed as my cum flooded into the depths of her. We rocked to a gentle stop and I bent over her and we shared a tender kiss as she leaned back to meet me.

'Mmm, thank you.' she purred. 'You can return many happy times if you make me come like that.'

Epilogue

Ellen and I married and we lived together for nearly twenty years until she passed from this world. She always had a wild streak in her that I adored on numerous occasions and that caused me pain on others. Shine on you crazy diamond.

NurseHagi
NurseHagi
54 Followers
12