Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realising she was about to robotically take him within her mouth, Matt put a hand on her forehead, half to stop her from the taste and half because he was over the edge and couldn't take any more.

Straddling himself in earnest and with one hand still upon her forehead, his release came. Streams of white liquid shot forth and landed upon her cheeks and face. With her forward momentum halted by his hand, she stuck out her tongue as his seed landed all upon her.

Like a faucet, Matt released himself. Wave after wave aimed at his kneeling companion who could do nothing but smile in shock as she received stream after stream.

As the last drop trickled from his shaft, Matt surveyed the scene in front of him and had to suppress a laugh. His girlfriend knelt shocked and saturated with semen beginning to run down her cheeks and dripping off her chin onto the tiles below. Her hair had a matted wet patch across the front and her lingerie had coped a fair bit, wet and stained as it dripped from her face and unto her bra.

She had never received so much reward for her efforts and a moment of pride raced through her as she licked her lips and tasted the salty aftermath, aware that several little rivers had been created across her face as they dripped towards her chin. Her right eye burnt slightly as a trickle escaped her eyelash. Still, she refused to wipe away the graffiti upon her facial canvas, allowing him to look and savour. She felt accomplished.

'That's a lot of cum.' She said, looking over her body, licking her lips then smiling up at him.

'I saved you from going ass-to-mouth then!' he reminded her in a mock and needless defence.

'True.' She confessed, embarrassed. 'But you've covered me! I think I need a shower.' She surmised, slowly getting up as another drip landed on the tiles.

'Guess you should have kept that raincoat on, huh.'

'Least you'll never forget this birthday!' She laughed, as she hurried down the hall towards the bathroom.

And truthfully... I never have.

-End-

12