Birthday

Story Info
From the open road to open legs...
5.9k words
4.54
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tim's third day trying to get out of that town. For some reason hitch hikers seemed to be invisible to the good folks of Salt Lake City - maybe it's a religious thing, he thought; I don't know. When he was dropped off two days ago by the nice couple who'd picked him up in Wyoming, he stood for an hour with his thumb out to grab another ride, with no luck. It was getting late, so he splurged on a hotel, a big place with a western motif. That last ride had been a good one, a few hours with a young couple, newlyweds. The husband drove, and his pretty wife was tucked cozily between the two guys in the front seat. The scenery coming into the city out of the mountains was great, but for most of the trip Tim's eyes were focused down the loose neckline of the dress worn by the shapely young lady pressed up next to him. He never saw them again, but he spent a pleasant time with his memories of her before he drifted off to sleep in the big hotel bed.

The next day was brutal. It was hot, and he didn't get a single offer of a ride, even though he tried several spots along the state highway, places where it would be convenient and safe for a car to stop. He became very discouraged - "I mean, I'm not some sort of sleazy looking tramp or menacing cowboy!" he thought. He was just a clean-cut 20-year-old college student, out to see the country before starting his senior year. He'd never had this much trouble getting a ride before. So, after a day of dust and car exhausts, and a lousy burger for lunch, he headed back to the hotel. At least there was a good restaurant there. But this was getting expensive; he'd give it a day more, but if his luck didn't improve he'd have to buy a bus ticket to get himself out of this stingy state!

The next morning he hoisted his backpack onto this shoulders as he left the hotel, and headed for one of the busy intersections he'd already tried for the past two days. He was wearing his hiking shorts, since it was another hot day, and stuck out his thumb wearily.

A moment later a small car stopped with a skid a few feet past him. Gripping the shoulder straps of his pack he ran up to the car just as the front passenger window was rolling down.

"You got a license?" He was looking into the intense blue eyes of a pretty girl with long blond hair in loose pigtails, her mouth partially open as she looked expectantly up at him.

"Uh, a license? Yeah, I do."

"Wanna share driving?" She raised her eyebrows, biting her lower lip.

"Sure," he said, "I could do that."

"Cool!" she said brightly. "Get in!" She pointed to the back and watched him as he took off his pack and tossed it into the rear seat, and got in next to it. She turned in her seat to face him, up on her knees. "I don't drive, and Clyde here is getting sleepy," she said, pointing her thumb sideways at the driver. "We've been driving all night and part of yesterday after he picked me up in Minnesota."

"Oh - you're hitching too?"

"Yep. Goin' to San Francisco." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Holly!"

"Hi... Tim," he said, taking her hand. He looked at the driver. "And thanks... Clyde? Thanks a lot for picking me up. I wasn't having much luck." Clyde grunted noncommittally. He was older than the other two, maybe 30 or 40, and he didn't seem particularly happy about picking up another rider.

"So, where you goin', Tim?" Holly asked.

"Uh, no place in particular. Just sort of traveling before school starts up again."

"Cool! Think you'll go to California too?"

"Maybe," he said. "Actually, I've been kind of curious about San Francisco, too. Sounds like a lots been going on out there."

"Totally!" said Holly. "I'm dyin' to check out the Haight."

"Haight?"

"Yeah, Haight-Ashbury - that's where all the really cool people hang out now."

She turned back, sitting forward in her seat. "But we'll have to catch another ride tomorrow - Clyde's just going to Elko for some fun - right Clyde?" Clyde didn't say anything - just nodded.

About a half-hour out of Salt Lake Clyde's head nodded and suddenly popped back up. "OK, that's it," said Holly. "Time for you to take a nap. Let Tim take over for a while." Clyde didn't object, just pulled over and climbed in back while Tim got into the driver's seat. After adjusting for his longer legs, they continued traveling west. Holly smiled at him and lay back in her seat with her eyes closed. Every now and them Tim looked over at her - she was really very pretty. She was wearing a short cotton skirt with a blue Indian print, and it was pulled up high enough so that he could almost see her panties. She also had on a tight, pink t-shirt, and it was obvious that she had no bra under it, since her pert nipples were clearly visible at the tips of high, ample breasts. Tim fought to keep his eyes on the road, lest he cause an accident. He also adjusted his shorts, to make his erection less obvious.

After a while snoring was heard from the back seat. Holly turned and looked back to check that Clyde was asleep. Then she turned to Tim and smiled.

"Well, the old chicken farmer is out for a while," she said.

"Chicken farmer?"

"Yeah, that's what he told me. He's a chicken farmer from Nebraska, goin' to Nevada for some fun. I guess that means gambling and whores."

"Well, I'm glad he came along when he did. I spent two whole days waiting for a ride!"

"Actually," she said, I insisted that he pick you up. He was starting to be sort of a pest, you know?"

"Oh! You mean... did he assault you, or..."

"No, not really... no." I mean, I don't mind giving men a good time, especially older guys, but there are limits, you know?"

Tim looked at her. "I think so," he said, his voice cracking. He blushed.

Holly laughed. "Oh, you're cute," she said. "How old are you, anyway?"

He cleared this throat. "Twenty," he said. "at least I will be tomorrow."

"Tomo... you mean tomorrow is your birthday? Really?" She was delighted.

"Uh, yeah, it is."

"Well, happy birthday!" she said, and leaned over to kiss his cheek, resting her hand on his leg. "We'll have to think of a really nice birthday present for you." She winked.

"Oh," Tim said shyly, throwing her a quick look, "you don't have to... I mean it's no big deal."

"It is so a big deal! Just you wait, I'll think of a really nice present."

"Well, thanks, but I... so... so how old are you, anyway?" He was trying hard to change the subject.

"Me? Well, I've got three or four years on you - from either tomorrow or today." She turned towards him and posed with her arms raised, clasping the back of her head. "I'm now the older woman in your life," she said, batting her eyelashes. He laughed.

"So, is that why you said that about, uh, good times especially with older guys?"

She looked at him and smiled. "No," she said, "I meant that older guys are desperate for it, and sometimes show their appreciation with little things like - I don't know - like rides for poor innocent little girls..." She pouted at him and twirled the end of one of her blond braids around a finger. At the same time she pulled her shoulders back, which caused her firm, shapely breasts to rise enticingly, as if beckoning, begging for attention. Tim laughed and swallowed hard, forcing his eyes away from her tantalizing display to focus on the road ahead. He also squirmed in his seat, trying to hide a new erection he was powerless to control. Holly sat back in her seat. She turned to look at him, and smiled. "Hi, birthday boy," she said affectionately, brushing her fingertips briefly up his bare thigh. Then she leaned back and sighed. "Think I'll take a little nap too," she said, and closed her eyes. She was smiling.

Tim looked down at the bulge between his legs. "God," he though; "I wonder if she noticed."

They arrived in Elko in late afternoon, Clyde once again behind the wheel. He amused himself by taking them on a little tour of the town, pointing out several whore houses they passed. "It's legal here, y'know," he said. Tim nodded uncomfortably; Holly just rolled her eyes. Finally they parked at a casino Clyde wanted to try his luck at. "Well, I guess you two are on your own now," he said. "Good luck. I'm gonna check in to the motel over there." Tim got out of the car with his backpack. As Holly was reaching for her pack Clyde leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Room's big enough for two," he said.

Holly looked at him and raised her eyebrows. "Good to know," she said. "See you later." She opened the door and followed Tim, who had gone to check out the casino - he'd never seen one before. After watching Clyde for a while, who seemed intent on losing as much as possible at the roulette wheel, the two new friends began to wander about the place together, observing the crowds of avid gambling addicts as if a new unfamiliar species. Totally bizarre!

After a couple of hours of this Holly sighed. "I should probably try for another ride now," she said. "I need to get to San Francisco, as far from that guy as I can get. One truck rest-stop hand-job is enough, thank you very much!" She laughed and started for the door.

Tim stared at her in amazement, then hurried after her. "Holly, uh, I noticed a sign on the way here about... well, there's a bus to Reno leaving tonight in an hour, and... well, I think I'll take it, and... well... do you want to come with me?"

Holly looked at him and smiled, but then shook her head. "No, I don't think so," she said. "I can't afford that, sorry." She continued out the door, towards the brightly lit highway.

"No, wait, Holly," Tim said. "I have enough, I can get you a ticket."

Holly looked at him, her eyes wide. Then she broke into a smile and ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck. She gave him a long, hard kiss. "My hero!" she said, grinning. "Yeah, let's do it, let's take a trip - groovy!"

Tim stared at her. "You want to come with me... yeah? That's great! Well, we better get to the bus station." He turned to leave.

"I'll meet you there," Holly said. "Gotta take care of something first." She blew him a kiss and ran back into the casino crowd. He hesitated then continued out the door.

Clyde had switched to blackjack, and was waiting for the next card when he became aware of a hand on his shoulder and warmth at his hip. Holly was there, smiling and almost leaning against him. "Hi," she said. "Remember me?" He looked at her, surprised.

"Sure I remember you... oh yeah!" He glanced down at her large breasts under the tight t-shirt.

"Is the room open?" she said. "I'm kinda sleepy, you know?" She pouted.

"Oh, it... no, wait, here's the key." He fumbled in his pants pocket for the room key, and handed it to her. "I'll be done here soon, just gotta win some of this back, ya know?"

"Sure," Holly said, smiling and taking the key. "When you get in there'll be a surprise waiting for you. "She smiled lasciviously and ran the tip of her tongue along her upper lip. Then she giggled and turned toward the exit. As she crossed the street to the motel she laughed. "Wow," she said to herself. "He already has a hard-on!"

Tim was anxiously pacing the bus terminal, looking at the clock, when he was relieved to see Holly come through the door with her backpack. "There you are," he cried, "oh good, I was getting worried! I've got the tickets..." He held them up. "I'm really glad you made it."

"Of course I made it!" she said, giving him a quick one-armed hug. "No way I'd stand up my birthday boy!" He led her to their bus, which contained very few passengers. After they'd climbed aboard and given their tickets to the driver, Holly took Tim's hand and led him toward the rear. "Let's sit in back," she said. "more room to stretch out and for... whatever."

Once they'd gotten themselves arranged in the back corner of the bus Holly turned to him. "This is so good of you,, Tim. I hope you know how grateful I am. I want to show you how much I appreciate you." She took both his cheeks in her hands and kissed him gently on the lips. It was not the quick exuberant kiss she'd given him earlier when he'd invited her to travel with him, but a soft, langurous, open-mouthed kiss, sensual and lingering, her tongue gently probing between his lips. He was instantly aroused, and she encouraged his rising ardor with sighs and knowing touches. She turned herself slightly and took his left hand and pressed it to her right breast, urging him to squeeze and fondle her, drawing a moan of arousal from him.

"Oh, look at you!" she said, looking down at his lap. He was fully erect, his confined penis hard and swollen. She cooed and ran her fingernails slowly up an down the rigid shaft, teasing it with sweet, urgent pleasure. "Well," she said, "we better get some sleep now, so we're awake for your birthday later." She lightly flicked her tongue between his lips, then extracted herself from his embrace and arranged herself for sleep, leaning against his shoulder. "Night, night," she whispered, giving his erection a gentle pat.

Clyde stumbled into the motel room at about midnight, full of free booze. He'd managed to win the last hand, and so considered himself a winner, although overall the night had been a loss. "Hello?" he called, as he turned on the light; there was no answer. Then he noticed a note on the bed, with the room key. "Thanks for the ride, Clyde," the note said. "Have fun with these tonight!" It was signed with a red lipstick kiss. Next to the note was a pair of Holly's white cotton panties, with another red kiss directly on the crotch. He stared at it. "That... that bitch!" But it wasn't long before he was sprawled in a chair with his pants off, looking down between his spread legs, moaning as he drew Holly's soft, tantalizing panties slowly up and down his frustrated erection.

The bus pulled into Reno at dawn, so Holly and Tim changed to the connecting San Francisco bus, due to leave in a half-hour. Walking through the terminal they passed a scene that made them smile: a little girl was met by her auntie, who she'd be visiting for a few days. Auntie had evidently come straight from work at a casino show, with just a jacket thrown over her spangled chorus line costume. She was a large lady, and her little niece almost disappeared in a big, feathery hug. So this is Nevada, thought Tim - wow!

The bus was almost full, and they were lucky to find a pair of seats together near the front. They soon passed into California, and enjoyed watching the Tahoe and Sierra scenery passing by outside their window. They made a plan: they'd try to find a cheap hotel to spend the night, and then they'd go their separate ways in the morning, Holly to Haight-Ashbury and Tim down the coast highway - he really wanted to see the Monterey area.

They pulled into the bus station in San Francisco at noon. "Mecca!" said Holly, thrilled. They were pleased to find a hotel right around the corner; Tim paid for a room for overnight, but he got the feeling he could have gotten hourly rates as well. When he mentioned this to Holly she laughed. "Oh no," she said. "We'll need a lot more than a couple of hours for a proper birthday." She winked.

After they checked into their room Holly declared that she wanted to find some shops to pick up a few things, and maybe check out the Haight. "Don't worry," she said, "I will absolutely be back in time for your birthday!" There was also the matter of underwear replacement, but she didn't mention this to Tim.

They had a quick lunch at a café on the corner (Holly's treat), and chatted a bit about what their future plans might be. Tim mentioned Monterey again - he liked Steinbeck, and wanted to see where stores like Cannery Row were set. He also spoke of wanting to tour Europe next year, again riding his thumb. "Oo-la-la," said Holly, "you wanna french the sexy French girls, huh?" Tim laughed, although he didn't really understand what that meant. Holly was vague about her ambitions; she seemed to crave excitement, and to meet as many people as she could different from those she'd grown up with in Minnesota. "And I'm gonna start right now in the Haight!" She stood up to leave.

"You know what?" said Tim, "I think I'll take a walk too. It'll feel good after riding so much, be nice to see the sights!"

"Cool!" said Holly. "So, back no later than five or six, say, for both?" Tim agreed.

Tim wandered around the city taking in the sights: he rode a trolley up steep hills, saw the famous Opera House, the Golden Gate Bridge, and walked through Golden Gate Park, where he saw a lot of those people called "Hippies," guys with really long hair. One was playing a sitar, sort of a long Indian guitar, and another was beating a small drum in his lap. A pretty girl in a long dress was dancing to the music, smiling up at the sun with her eyes closed and her arms spread out. She looked really happy, but also kind of dreamy or woosy, as if she were a little drunk on something. But so pretty and sexy! Sometimes when she moved into the bright sun Tim could see right through her dress, and there was nothing under it. Wow! Guess we're not in Kansas anymore, he thought (actually, he'd never been to Kansas). He realized he was getting a boner, and for some reason that made him think of Holly, and then of the time, and - oh shit! Four o'clock, gotta meet back at the hotel!

He arrived back at their room out of breath, after running that last three blocks. As he came through the door he noticed some paper shopping bags pushed into a corner, and heard the shower running - oh good! he thought; she's back already. He realized that he'd had an unconscious worry that she'd disappear, just fly off to her new life and he'd never see her again. But here she was; he felt happy.

After a few minutes the shower stopped and he called to her: "I'm back."

"Hi!" she answered, and half a minute later the bathroom door opened and Holly stepped out, with a towel wrapped around her. She was vigorously drying her hair with another smaller towel. "Glad you're back," she said. "We've got a birthday to celebrate!"

Tim couldn't help staring. Holly's towel barely covered her ample, curvaceous breasts, extending from a mere fraction of an inch above her nipples just far enough down to hide the treasure between her legs. She saw where he was looking. "What's the matter?" she said, tossing aside the towel she'd been using on her hair. "Haven't you ever seen a girl before?" She moved her spread hands through the air, calling attention to her nearly nude body.

"Of course I have!" he protested.

"You've got a girlfriend, right?"

"Yes, yes I do..." He hesitated. "Actually, we broke up just before I came on this trip... but yes, we were together for a long time, and... well, you know." What he wasn't about to tell Holly was that he'd never actually seen Susan with her clothes off, and all the playing around they'd done had always been in the dark. They'd never actually had sex - she enjoyed playing with his penis, getting him excited and hard, but she always stopped before he could come. Technically, Tim was a virgin; the only orgasms he'd ever had were in his own hands, as he fantasized about girls he'd seen who turned him on, or who smiled from the pages of tease magazines. An almost naked girl grinning at him from a few feet away was a totally new experience!

"Well, sorry about the break-up," she said, "but at least no one can accuse me of trying to steal a guy away from his lady-love!" She wrinkled her nose at him and laughed. "Time to get dressed," she said, starting to remove the towel as she squeezed past him to the chair where she'd tossed her clothes. "You can close your eyes if you really feel you have to." Tim immediately turned his back, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room as Holly dressed behind him. "OK," she called after a minute, "you can look now." He turned back toward her, but almost turned away again in embarrassment. Holly had put on her t-shirt, but below it she was wearing just a pair of tight bikini panties in blue, translucent nylon with delicate lace trim. They clearly molded the shape of what was hidden between her legs.

12