Birthday Bash

Story Info
You get whatever you want when it's your special day!
2.2k words
4.39
36.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal, twenty-seven years old and becoming more gorgeous with age. My wife is a woman who breaks necks just about anywhere we go, especially when she decides to show some skin. She is 5'11 and weighs about 126 pounds soaking wet. Her hair is a bright bleach blonde and comes down just below her outstanding 32D breasts. All of her qualities along with the perfect tan complexion, makes her look every bit like a Barbie.

With her twenty-eighth birthday in the forecast, Crystal brought up the idea of having a party. I had no objection to the idea as it's a day about her. We decided to start a list of all the essentials, including a rough list of people to invite. She had about twelve friends on the list while all I had was five. Both of us agreed that we didn't want a huge party so the numbers were perfect. That evening we sent out the texts to all of our friends to get the ball rolling.

After long anticipation, the day of the party had finally arrived. We both enjoyed some morning sex and coffee to start the day off right. While preparing the snacks, drinks, and seating for our guests, my phone went off a couple of times. Having finished with the house arrangements, we finally got to just relax before the guests arrived.

I had received a decently long message from my buddy Terrance. "Hey Chris, I don't want to be that guy but do you think I could bring a friend of mine too? He's actually a DJ, and is willing to give the music for the night free of charge lol. Let me know bud!" I told him that was fine, but only one person.

Terrance and his friend Eli showed up a bit early so he could set up his equipment. Not long after, everyone else began filing in. As the clock reached about ten o'clock just about everybody was well acquainted and having a good time. Crystals friends Rachel and Kelly seemed to really have a thing for my buddies Brion, and Zack. Brion and Zack were both good-looking black men who took good care of their appearance. It didn't take long for the alcohol to start flowing. Before I knew it Rachel was dancing and grinding all over Brion in a very sexual way. Kelly and Zack were both still on the coach but passionately kissing.

Crystal and I sat at a table with Stephanie, Brooke, and my friend Derrick. We were all buzzing pretty good from doing shots when we decided to play a game of flip cup. In need of an extra player, Zach came stumbling over at the perfect time because Kelly passed out.

Crystal was on the same team as Zack and Steph, while I was with Brooke and Derrick. After about three rounds everyone was feeling lose.

The game turned into strip pong and now it was guys against women. Whoever made a cup could choose which person had to take off an article of clothing. Zack and Derrick both made a cup on the first shot. The game continued and eventually Brooke and Steph were down to their bra and panties. Crystal still fully dressed asked us "Why isnt anyone picking me?" The guys both looked to me and said they didn't want to be weird and pick my wife. I told them she was fair game and to pick whoever. They looked at each other and smiled but I thought nothing of it.

The second round began and I made the first cup. Brooke is a gorgeous brunette about the same height as Crystal, but she is slightly thinner and sports a darker tan. She was down to nothing but a low-cut black bra and a lacy black thong. Stephanie is a very petite dirty blonde, with pale skin and curves in all the right places. She was only wearing high-waisted white panties and a white strapless bra. Given the chance to expose some goodies, I chose Brooke. My wife gave me a dirty look as Brooke unhooked her top and let her tits spring free. Zack looked at her and said "Damn girl!" She smiled at him while I made sure to take a nice good look myself.

Crystal made a cup and picked Zack. He removed his pants and was down to his boxers, while Derrick and I were only shirtless.

Zack and Derrick both made a cup on the same turn. They both choose my wife and got the pong balls back. Crystal smiled and said "finally" as she took off her crop top and jeans, leaving her standing in her sexy red see through thong, black bra, and her Christian Louboutin heels. They took their shots and made both balls again. Zack had no hesitation picking my wife again, and Derrick chose Brooke. Crystal pulled down Brooke's panties as Brooke undid my wife's top. All of us were pretty drunk and things were turning very sexual. Crystal made a shot and told Zack to show us his cock. I couldn't believe my ears!

I could see Zack's dick growing in his boxer briefs very quickly. I see her eyeing him up and even biting her bottom lip. As he removed his briefs all the girls attention went to his cock, and I could see why. He was at least eight inches and not even fully erect. The game came to an abrupt end when Brooke walked over, dropped to her knees and greedily took him in her mouth. Crystal and Stephanie cheered her on, then turned to one another. They both ripped the remaining clothes off each other and started making out. The party was turning into an orgy!

Zack walked over to my wife and asked her for a dance. Crystals face turned bright red as she looked over to me. I nodded my head in approval so she gladly took his hand. I expected them to at least put clothes back on but I was wrong. They walked to the middle of the living room and began dancing. Zack spun her around and pulled her hips in close against his. Crystal moved to the beat, grinding her ass up and down on his cock. I could tell things were escalating quickly.

Zack's cock became rock solid rather quickly and ended up between her legs as she continued to grind on him. Crystal rocked her hips, and his cock rubbed back and forth against her pussy. She started letting out soft moans of sexual excitement. He pulled her body in against his and grabbed her tits. With one hand still squeezing her tits, the other ran down and he slid two fingers inside of her with ease. Her knees buckled and she let out a long groan.

Crystal spun around and pushed Zach over onto the coach next to Rachel and Brion who were sleeping. Wearing nothing but her red Louboutin heels, she climbed up and straddled him. His hands wondered her body as her tongue disappeared into his mouth. I knew at this point there was nothing I could do, and I accepted that. Zack was going to fuck my wife with his big black cock on her birthday.

Crystal stopped kissing him for a second and flipped her beautiful blonde hair around to look at me. I was about to tell her how amazing she looked when she interrupted me and asked, "do you want to watch your pretty little wife get fucked by your friend? You know I love chocolate Chris!" I was in shock and stared back at her unresponsive. "Answer my fucking question" she demanded.

I sat down on a chair directly across from them and said "Yes baby girl, I would love to watch him fuck your tiny white pussy!" Before I even finished they were back to making love. Zack starting licking and biting on her neck before he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he lifted both of them off the couch and laid her on to her back. Crystal was touching herself with one hand while the other explored Zack's body.

Beginning at her neck, he slowly worked his way down to her pussy. When he entered her with his tongue, her back arched up off the couch and she let out a whimper. Looking back over to me Crystal grinned and responded to my answer from earlier. "Good, because I'm going to fuck him whether you like it or not!" All I could do was nod my head and smile back.

Zack positioned his cock where she was moist and desperate. There was no turning back now, one of my best friends was going to have his way with Crystal. He put on a condom and slowly began penetrating her until he suddenly hit a wall causing her let out a loud howl. Her howl woke up Brion who was laying on the same couch right next to them. When he realized what was going on, his eyes popped out of his head and he blurted "Holy fuck man!" He looked at me but acted as if I wasn't even there. "You mind if I get in on this bro?" he asked Zack.

Zack replied "get her mouth man, lets show Crystal a good time." He wasted no time pulling out his cock. She reached out and started stroking him, and Zack really started to lay it to her. Crystal locked eyes with Zack and begged him to go deeper. My wife had at least eight inches of black cock in her pussy but he still had about two more inches to give. Dropping his entire weight into one thrust, the last couple inches finally disappeared into my wife.

With the entire length of his cock deep inside of her, he began rolling his hips. Her arms ran up his body but soon embraced him and pulled his body to hers. Their lips locked once again as Crystal started rolling her hips against his. Her sexual pleasure was unconsciously taking over her body. I asked her "how do you like it baby? Is that what you wanted?"

Crystal looked towards me and responded "Yes! His cock is amazing babe!" as she said this, her eyes were basically rolling to the back of her head. I have never seen my wife so satisfied in my life and I was loving it. Zack must've became really turned on by what she said, because he immediately went full throttle and started fucking her senseless.

The room filled with high-pitched moaning and a slapping sound each time his body smacked against her thighs. I was sitting on the floor right behind Zack watching his cock work like a piston, then I heard a pop and noticed the condom snapped. Neither one of them realized even the slightest bit.

Crystals moaning turned to screaming as she reached a violent orgasm. "Oh yes baby! Fuck this pussy!" she yelled, as her body jolted every which way. Zack slapped her in the face and caused her to cum again back to back, but never slowed down.

Still unnoticed, the broken condom band was now at the base of his cock. Not only was Crystal getting smashed by my black friend, she was now getting fucked by him with failed protection. I figured he more than likely knew so I didn't mention anything.

Zack pulled out and told her he wanted her to ride his cock. They quickly switched positions and Crystal slid right down on top of his bbc. She was riding Zack good while choking on Brions dick. Brion let out a grunt and shot his cum deep into her throat. This forced Crystal to have another wicked full body orgasm. Her blonde hair flew in every direction while her body shook. She collapsed on top of Zack as if lifeless. He wasted no time wrapping his arms around her and power fucking her while she bounced on top from the force of each thrust. Her head rocked from each stroke as if at a concert.

"Your cock is so fucking good baby! Yes, yes! I'm going to cu.. cum on you again! Nobody has fucked me like you do! Make me your black cock slut!" This pushed Zack over the edge. He drove his huge black rod balls deep into her soaking wet womb and let out a roar. I watched his cock pulse what seemed like a hundred times, releasing all of his potent seed. Crystal was cumming at the same time crying out "Oh my god! Oh my god! I can feel your hot cum filling my pussy baby! It's so warm!" My stomach sank realizing I forgot about the broken condom.

Zack kept his cock deep inside my wife while they kissed one another for a good five minutes. When he pulled out of her, globes of cum dripped out of her pussy and ran down her legs. Crystal has been off birth control for a little over a year so this was a huge concern to me. I was so into the moment that I didn't notice everyone else at the party were behind me the entire time and seen everything. What happened next was unfathomable.