Birthday Bound

Story Info
Boyfriend makes my bondage fantasy come true.
2.7k words
4.58
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many months ago my boyfriend and I had been visiting with each other after a few drinks and discussing the things we always wanted to try sexually. It has always been difficult for me to articulate my desires without fear of judgement. But, with my new boyfriend at the time, I finally used the liquid courage to mention some things that I always wanted to try. For me, the ultimate desire has been to hand over all control to my significant other and be tied up, spread eagle, to the bed. The evening ended in some decent sex, but nothing too wild or adventurous and I wondered if perhaps the conversation had been forgotten.

My boyfriend, John, was an attentive lover. At just over 6 foot tall, his tall muscular stature was a turn on for me. He was more of a big teddy bear than anything, usually very considerate toward me in all of life. He had dark hair and a sexy olive, clean shaven skin that gave him a distinguished look in his business suits each day.

At 5'6", my boyfriend towered over my curvy frame. I have never been considered skinny, with my ample D cup breasts and bubble butt. I'm more athletically built. I'm sort of pretty in the "girl next door" kind of way with curly brown hair and a million dollar smile. But, you won't catch me in heels and a miniskirt very often. I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. But, as my boyfriend learned, even the most wholesome seeming women can have some dark desires.

With my 25th birthday coming up tomorrow, I questioned John. "What do you have planned for tomorrow, babe?"

"Oh, I got us a dinner reservation." He responded. I have some errands to run tomorrow first."

"Alright," I responded as I cuddled up to him in bed. He proceeded to make sweet love to me and we both drifted off to sleep on a Saturday night.

I woke up the next morning with a start as I tried to itch my face unsuccessfully. It took me a moment to realize that I didn't have the use of either hand. Both were tied to the bedposts, as were my ankles leaving me totally spread eagle. I went to sleep naked, so it was no surprise that I was still nude, but I did have a blanket over me for the moment. Apparently John managed to tie me up in my sleep, making me wonder just what he had in store for today.

Where was he? I heard the shower in the distance and figured he must be getting ready for whatever errands he had planned. I continued to daydream about my situation. I wondered just what he would do with me all tied up. My pussy was damp with the exciting thoughts running through my mind. My nipples were rock hard under the bedsheet, forming little peaks easily visible through the cover. I sat up slightly, as much as my bondage allowed to get a good look at my situation.

The first thing John did when he returned was set up a tripod at the end of the bed. The camera was pointed at me. He quickly connected the camera to our bedroom TV and I could now see myself laying in the bed. Next, he brought out something I didn't recognize. Two little clamps were attached to my nipples and they began to slowly vibrate. The pressure of the clamps was intense and had pleasure radiating throughout my body and down to my pussy. My nipples were hard before, and now they pulsed with desire and my pussy was dripping.

The clamps dug into my nipples and they throbbed with the vibrations. These would not be the only clamps used today, though. I felt John begin manipulating my pussy and he added two clamps to each of my labia majora, then taped the clamps onto my thighs, effectively opening my pussy to whatever he had planned. Those clamps fortunately weren't too strong. I began wondering what my pussy looked like, but as I had that thought, John zoomed the camera in to my pussy so I could see what he was doing to me on the TV.

My lips were spread obscenely wide. My clit was peaking out from under her hood and my vagina was visibly shiny. It was obvious I was highly turned on and the stimulation hadn't even gotten intense yet. The next thing I felt was lube being applied to my asshole. John didn't often do anal play with me but I was at his mercy today. I groaned as he began finger fucking and stretching my anus before he slipped a medium sized butt plug in. I could just see the little pink heart sticking out on the end.

My clit was begging for attention by this time. I moaned and moved my hips to try to gain contact with my little pearl and John's hands. But he had other things in mind as he placed a vibrating egg in my pussy. Then, he gave me a big smile. "You're going to really love this!" he stated with a wink.

John reached back to his bag of toys and brought out a little clear tube with a pump on the end. Then, he rubbed a little bit of lube on my clit as I moaned. Finally the contact I had been waiting for. But, it didn't last long before he pulled the hood away from my clit and placed the tube over my little pleasure nub. He squeezed the pump and I immediately felt a jolt of pressure as my clit was sucked into the tube. He did this a couple more times before he detached the pump and left me with my clit throbbing into the glass tube.

"John, where did you ever come up with this stuff?" I asked him as I moaned. I could see my clit was stretched up into the glass tube, bright red and swollen to a bigger size than I'd ever seen. It was bigger than a pea.

"The shop keeper at the toy store suggested it. I told her what I had planned for you and she thought this would be intense. Anyways, I'll be back after a bit."

With that John left and I was at the mercy of all of the toys. My nipples were on a low buzz. They were pinched flat and were throbbing. I looked back at the television and the enlarged visual of my pussy. It looked so strange with my lips spread apart. I felt the intrusion of the slowly vibrating egg and butt plug, but those weren't nearly enough to push me over the edge into orgasm. The pleasure was constant but not intense. But my clit, oh my. That constant sucking pressure was one of the hottest things I had ever felt.

I heard the front door close and the sound of an engine starting. I smiled at the thought of how John was making my fantasy come true, and adding to what I even thought possible. It was probably only 10 minutes, but it felt like longer before I heard the car pull back into our driveway.

"Hey, baby. I've got breakfast for us." John walked in with a to-go order omelet and came over to feed me a few bites of breakfast in bed. The ham and cheese and mushroom omelet is my favorite and he remembered. He placed the plate on the nightstand.

Then, he moved down to look at my pussy. My clear cum was running down from my vagina to my asshole. Although I had yet to orgasm, my pussy was so incredibly turned on. He attached the pump back onto the tube on my clit. He pumped it one more time to make it even bigger, then let all of the air out. He stood back and allowed both of us to take a look at my clit. Although it wasn't as big as it was in the tube, it had expanded to twice its normal size and was throbbing and hard.

John took my nipple clamps off and immediately I felt relieved. He took each nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on them to make them feel better. But, the relief would be shortly lived. One of those nipple clamps was then relocated to my pussy. I felt him change the setting to be a bit less of a pinch and then the vibrating clamp bit down onto my swollen hard clit. The pain of the pinch was exquisite. It took only 20-30 seconds for an intense orgasm to build, the waves of ecstasy becoming more and more intense and then I exploded, my pussy and asshole spasming around the egg and begged for the clamp to be taken off of my sensitive clit.

My clit always gets super sensitive after I orgasm. Today was no different. But, John refused to take away the offending vibrating clamp. He adjusted it slightly just to allow the blood to flow back in and then create the intense pressure again as he reapplied it to my pleasure pearl. He knew of my inability to push myself to orgasm twice in succession. So, he doubled down on his efforts. The vibrating egg suddenly was removed, and a clear dildo shoved into my pussy. The dildo was 6" or so long and John began fucking me hard with the dildo as he removed his pants with his other hand.

I could see his cock was hard and dripping precum. John positioned his cock over my mouth and pushed in. I took as much of his member into my mouth as I could. I swirled my tongue around his shaft and sucked hard. I was distracted often by the intense pleasure I was feeling, though. He mercilessly fucked my pussy hard with the dildo, all while being double stuffed with the butt plug. My clit was still vibrating and pinched between the clamp and keeping my pussy on high alert. I tried to keep focused on the blowjob task at hand but I kept moaning around his shaft and soon found myself cumming again in quick succession. This time the orgasm started much deeper in my vagina. My g-spot was being caressed with the dildo and my pussy started gushing. It would have been a squirt had I not been stuffed so full.

John grabbed the dildo and threw it over on the bed as he moved down my body and thrust his delicious cock into my pussy. I hadn't fully come down from the second orgasm and I moaned through the new intrusion. His cock always felt better than a dildo and I longed to put my arms and legs around him and pull him tighter into me. I was sopping wet and he easily thrust in and out of my still quaking pussy. He rapidly pumped into me and then pulled out a minute later, squirting his cum all over my tits.

As John crawled off of me I expected he would untie me. However, that didn't seem to be his intent. He first reached over on the bed, grabbed the clear dildo he had earlier, and applied a bit of lube to it. He slowly pulled the butt plug out of my ass and replaced it with the much larger dildo in quick succession. He fucked me hard with it a few times and then took a piece of tape and taped it inside of me, attaching the tape to my butt cheeks. I watched on the screen above with amazement at how stretched out my rosebud was around this intrusion.

Then, off came the tape on my labia. It smarted as John removed the tape and the clamps. He gave my whole pussy a nice rub after relieving me of all the intense clamps. Then he slapped my pussy hard making my clit smart, but yet I liked it. What kind of weird creature was I that I enjoyed that pain and wished he would hit me again? I moaned and whimpered. I watched as John went back over to the bag of surprises. He pulled out what I knew must be a pussy pump. He smeared the copious amounts of pussy juice leaking from me around the outside of my labia then placed the pump so that it encased both my labia majoria, minora and my clit. As he squeezed the bulb my whole pussy was sucked up into the clear encasement. He would pump and release. Pump and release. The pressure on my inner lips and clit was exquisite as they were expanded to twice or more their normal size. Soon he didn't release anymore and kept pumping until my pussy lips were basically taking up all of the space within the pump. They were so swollen and sensitive and the feeling was pleasure and pain combined in the most sweet cocktail of sexual pleasure. The pump was left in place. Then, the little pump used on my clit earlier was placed on one of my nipples and it was sucked into the clear tube. A second tube was applied to my other nipple and they were pulled away from my body and swollen and felt so sexy. I'd never felt the kind of pressure on my nipples and pussy that I felt in that moment and it was easily the sexiest feeling I'd had.

Then, John decided I'd seen enough. It was time for a blindfold. I moaned my protest but he didn't listen. The video camera would record this and I could watch later. "Twenty minutes. You have twenty minutes to wait for me to return." John told me as my pussy and nipples pulsed with desire.

"Unnnnnnnngggg" I groaned. "I don't know if I can take it."

"Your safe word is pumpkin. If you want me to stop, all you have to do is ask." John replied casually. He knew I wouldn't. I was living my fantasy, even though he was making it more than I had even imagined.

I heard John walk away and head into the bathroom. The shower turned on and he must have been washing up after getting my pussy juice all over him. My thoughts wandered as I considered what my pussy might look like when the pump was removed. Would my lips be huge? Red? How long would it take for them to look normal again? How big was my clit now? It was swollen earlier from the pump to the size of a pea. It wasn't even under the hood anymore at that point. Would it still be exposed? My thoughts continued to swirl as the pleasure coursed slowly through my body. I was at such heightened arousal that I wanted nothing more than for the dildo in my ass to suddenly fuck me hard.

I didn't think any of my thoughts were out loud. But, perhaps John was just on the same wavelength as me. Soon I felt the tape ripped off my butt cheeks and the dildo removed. I was immediately stuffed with a vibrator in my ass. It was only vibrating on a low setting but the slow penetration soon quickened in pace and I heard myself moaning. John got a little carried away and suddenly jarred the pussy pump loose by bumping it and the sudden release smarted. H turned up the vibration in my ass and left me impaled on it while he began manipulating my still throbbing pussy. I felt his fingers push into my sopping wet pussy.

John kept adding more fingers, but then he reached down inside my pussy until he could caress my g-spot. Then, he rubbed rapidly against it until my pussy began to squirt. The first splashes of my girl cum ejected out of my pussy.

"Holy shit babe!" John exclaimed. "You just squirted almost two feet!"

I just giggled as I rode the waves of orgasm yet again. John then released my nipples from their pumps and took the vibrator out of my ass. He took my blindfold off and then grabbed a wash cloth to wipe the cum off of me. He gently wiped me clean and then released my wrists and ankles. He crawled up onto the bed next to me and I curled into his arms to cuddle. It didn't take long before we were making out and then proceeded to make love slowly and sweetly as he murmured "Happy birthday babe, I hope you enjoy the video I made for you."