Birthday Boy

Story Info
GF wants to fuck at party at any opportunity.
4.6k words
4.02
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity portrayed is consensual. Enjoy!***

Craig is turning 19 today, and, as has been tradition for many years, a party is being held at the family home in his honour. Barbeque and booze; everything a young man needs to celebrate another year with family and friends. His parents, George, 45, and Lucy, 41, have prepared food and provided the drinks to keep festivities going throughout the night. His sister, Frankie, 19, is coming home with Pleasant, 22. Also, many of the guys and girls from college and childhood friends will be in attendance, including Craig's new girlfriend, and Frankie's long-time BFF, Tiffany, 19.

Before everyone arrives at the party, George and Lucy are getting everything all ready for the party in regards to food, drinks, cups, bin boxes for empty cans and bottles, all whilst Craig relaxes at the dining room table scrolling through his mentions on social media. During this time, Tiffany is upstairs changing into her party outfit and making sure to be adorably cute for her man.

After a while, Craig hears Tiffany's footsteps coming down the stairs, and he looks up from his phone to see her dressed in a yellow button-up blouse showing her cleavage and hinting a look at her pink lace bra, and around her waist is a short yellow mini-skirt hinting a look at bright pink panties underneath, sporting a pair of knee-high pink socks and yellow heeled shoes, and wearing pink plastic bangles around her wrists. Her make-up is done with bubblegum inspired colours and shades, and her brown hair straightened to complete a playful look.

Craig says to the approaching young woman, "You look great, Tiffany! I love the outfit."

Tiffany skips over to Craig and holds his cheeks as she leans in for a deep kiss, then, after a moment, pulls away to say, "I'm happy you like it. This is all for you. I've said it already, but, happy birthday, babe," and she kisses Craig again with a proper smooch. George and Lucy, as they work on what they're doing, notice the young couple and smile at the cute display of young love rather like their own was at first.

Tiffany whispers in Craig's ear, "I think you deserve your own private pre-party celebration upstairs," and takes his hand, pulling him to his feet as she calls across to George and Lucy, "I'm just going to show Craig something upstairs. We got time before everyone arrives, right?"

Lucy tells them, "Frankie should be here in about half an hour, and everyone else is turning up throughout the evening."

As Tiffany leads Craig by the hand up the stairs, George calls after them, "Have fun," and Lucy slaps him on the arm, and George says to her, "Ow, what?"

George and Lucy hear from the top of the stairs Tiffany calling down, "We will," and the parents exchange a knowing smirk and begin to laugh as they continue to make party preparations.

Tiffany pulls Craig into his bedroom and says to him, "Hmm, these clothes just won't do. I want you to look your best for your birthday, and me!"

Craig asks innocently as he looks down at his polo shirt and cargo shorts, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Tiffany giggles and responds with, "I have a better look in mind," and she pulls off Craig's polo shirt, throws it across the room, and takes off his cargo shorts as she kneels down in front of him, and she says, "I feel like starting your party off with some fireworks," as she strokes his cock whilst staring up into his eyes.

Tiffany feels the cock grow the longer she holds it gripped in her hand, and Craig alters how he stands in front of her as his arousal heightens. She stops and says, "Sit down on the bed for me." Craig does as Tiffany asks, and she resumes stroking him, then, she takes it in her mouth and rotates her wrist as she strokes him faster, licking the head in circular motions.

Craig leans back and grips the bed sheets in his fists, feeling the orgasm building up in his groin, getting more and more tense. He holds back as much as he can though, wanting to enjoy this moment as long as he can hold out. With the way Tiffany twists her wrists, and how her saliva falls from her lips and slips between her thumb and fingers as she strokes, he is brought to the verge of release. Trying to show restraint, he adjusts the position of his legs and leans his feet into the floor hard, clenching his toes.

Tiffany feels what Craig is doing, and she strokes faster, slicking the cock wetter and wetter, with her mouth ready and waiting to receive his salty spunk. Unable to hold back any longer, he pumps shot after shot into his girlfriend's mouth as she moans gratefully whilst she sucks down and licks up every drop of the load.

When finished, Tiffany gets up and says, "There. Hope you liked it!"

Craig says, "I loved it. Thanks."

Tiffany looks around Craig's piles of washed clothes and in his wardrobe, and Craig asks, "What are you doing?"

Tiffany replies, "I wasn't feeling what you were wearing. I want you to look your best on your birthday, so, let's see what you have. Hmm... Uh... Maybe... Uh-huh... No... Could work... Oh yeah!" She pulls from his wardrobe a white and navy blue striped button-down shirt, and a pair of black jeans, and she asks, "Have you wore these before?"

Craig remembers, "I wore the jeans out to a family dinner a few years ago."

Tiffany hands them over to Craig and says, "Let's see if they still fit."

George and Lucy have pretty much got things set up downstairs, and, Tiffany comes down ahead of Craig, who looks smarter than before in the shirt and jeans combo; a waft of cologne filters through the kitchen and dining area, and Tiffany exclaims, "Ta-dah!"

George compliments his son, saying, "You look like a proper grown man now; almost like a proper grown man with those tight jeans," and sniffs the air as he asks, "Is that my cologne?"

Tiffany admits, "Yeah, he doesn't have anything like that and I wanted to give him a good birthday makeover."

George jokes, "I'd love for you to give me a good makeover," and Lucy slaps him across the arm again, and he says, "Ow... What? She's done a good job. I was being nice."

Lucy smirks and shoots George a knowing look as she says, "I know exactly what you meant. He does look very handsome, my little man all grown up." She says to Tiffany, "You've done a great job making him look nice. Thank you, Tiffany."

Tiffany beams a smile as she cuddles up to Craig's arm and says to Lucy, "Yeah, I agree. I did good!"

Craig and Tiffany sit down together at the dining room table, and, moments later, the front door opens as Frankie walks in with a woman in tow, holding hands. Frankie immediately notices Tiffany and says to her, "Tiffany! Hi. It's good to see you, and, are you two together?," she asks, noticing her best friend since childhood and her brother sharing an embrace for the first time to her.

Tiffany says, "Yeah, we've been staying together for... a couple of weeks? Not long anyway." Then, noticing Frankie is holding hands with a woman who is a stranger to her, she asks in return, "Are you two together? Who is this?"

Frankie calls to her parents, who are over behind the kitchen counter, "Mom, Dad," and they walk forward to greet the couple, as Frankie announces, "Everyone. This is who I've been living with these past few months," and she quietly asks the woman with her, "Do you want to introduce yourself?"

The woman announces, "Hi, everyone. My name is Pleasant. Nice to meet you all."

George jokes as he asks, "Your name is pleasant, but what is it?" Lucy slaps him on the arm again, and he says, "Ow, stop doing that... It's a valid question."

Pleasant laughs and says, "My father said something pretty similar. It's a nickname I go by, Pleasant. It's my preferred name and represents my identity, which ties in to my profession. You must be George and Lucy."

Lucy says, "That's right, yes. Pleased to meet you, Pleasant."

George snorts a short laugh, and Lucy shoots a look at him, and he says, "You said, pleased, to Pleasant. It was funny."

Lucy says to him, "Not really," then, says to everyone, "Let's all sit down."

Everyone sits around the dining room table, and Pleasant says to Lucy, "I get it. It's weird. My name, I mean. I was born as Angelina, and used to go by Angie for a long time, but I prefer Pleasant now."

Tiffany interrupts, "Oh, Angie! Craig mentioned that's who you were staying with, Frankie."

Lucy asks Pleasant, "You said you go by Pleasant because of your job? What do you do?"

Pleasant looks at Frankie, and Frankie nods a confirmatory look at her, as Pleasant explains, "I am a cam model."

Lucy asks genuinely, "What does that mean, cam model?"

Pleasant explains, "Cam models perform in exchange for money on webcam sites for sexual services."

George says nervously, "Excuse me?"

Pleasant looks directly at George as she says, "Don't act so shocked. I've heard a lot about the both of you from Frankie. The kinds of stuff you're into. What you like to do... Together." She turns her gaze to Craig and says, "We've met already. You came to my house to visit Frankie." Pleasant turns to Tiffany, and says, "I think Frankie has mentioned you to me a few times. Some... hot topics."

Pleasant speaks to everyone as she continues, "So, you all have some rather kinky skeletons in your closets, in relation to Frankie." She turns to Tiffany and reveals, "You two have masturbated and fucked in this house many times during sleepovers. Even at college." Pleasant turns to Craig and reveals, "You two have fucked," to a gasp and shocked look from Tiffany to Craig, before Pleasant turns to look at Lucy and she reveals, "And, Craig has fucked you, as well as Frankie," to another gasp of shock from Tiffany, as Pleasant rounds off her revelations by turning to George, and continues, "And, you watched as Craig fucked his mother and sister, also, you fucked him in the arse."

Red faces from around the table blush hard, as Pleasant goes on to say, "Now that the heavy stuff is out in the air, and you don't have to feign outrage, Frankie has been a model on the site I'm on, which is where we met, and, now, you'll be proud to know she earns thousands per month in a safe and healthy environment having normal, and kinky, sex with me on a daily basis."

After a moment of stunned silence, Lucy says to Frankie, "Congratulations. At least I know what you do now."

Craig turns to Tiffany and says, "I, uh, don't know what to say, Tiffany. What are you thinking right now?"

Tiffany breathes for the first time in a few moments, and giggles as she says, "I'm okay with all of this. I've been hearing about how much of a perv you are from Frankie for ages, so, although I'm shocked to hear about all this, I'm not too surprised, and think it's actually kinda hot. I'm not going anywhere." Craig leans in and kisses his girlfriend, relieved by her words.

Pleasant says, "Frankie has messaged Tiffany and said there would be a talk this evening. She was left out of any explicit details, but, their openness with each other over the years helps. I've been through outing my profession with my own family, and, although my modelling pales in comparison to incest, I'm more comfortable and experienced with opening up about such uncomfortable subjects than Frankie, so, she wanted me to bring everything out into the open. I'm not in the habit of breaking up families though, and, I care about and love Frankie a lot, so I was never going to say anything that would put things in jeopardy here. I'm quite familiar with how people react in uncomfortable situations. Perks of the trade."

George exhales deeply and says, "So, Frankie, you two are like porn stars?"

Frankie calmly says, "Yeah. Pretty much. But, instead of shooting videos, we stream live on camera to thousands of people. Including Craig, I might add."

Craig nervously struggles to speak as he says, "I, uh, um, uh, don't do that... anymore. Not since seeing you, Tiffany."

Frankie confirms, "Yeah, that's true. We," signalling herself and Pleasant, "made sure to put a stop to it when he came to visit."

Tiffany confesses, "You know, I've always thought about having Craig joining in during our sleepovers. I wish I had known about all this. Could have been fun."

Frankie says to Tiffany frankly, "Actually, I'd rather not. Fantasising about family stuff was so hot, but I prefer what I have with Pleasant."

Pleasant turns to Tiffany and asks her, "I take it I have you to thank for her being so good at bringing me to orgasm."

Lucy chimes in, adding, "And with me too."

Tiffany recalls, and says, "Actually, she was always good. I believe I was her first girl on girl experience, so, I say she's naturally gifted."

Frankie says, "It also helps to know how to get myself off."

Pleasant says, "Isn't this all better out in the open? Now that it is, we don't have to worry about keeping secrets from each other. That being said, we keep all of this between us, and move on with our lives. It just makes things so much easier to manage having people in the family, and close friends, in the loop. Fewer people to keep out of the loop."

George stares at Pleasant, and she says, "Hi."

George asks her, "So, what does that mean, that we can do stuff together?"

Lucy slaps her husband on the arm again, going a little numb now, as he says, "Ow, fuck... Mmm... Oh, that hurt."

Pleasant winks at him, and says, "I could do some stuff with you, if you like pain, and, if Frankie and Lucy agree. I am equipped and experienced as a dominatrix. But, even though we know each other's history now, can we please respect each other's boundaries? Adding more secrets probably isn't a great idea."

George, a little deflated, says, "Yeah, I guess you're right. You're a smart young woman, Pleasant. Maybe we'll talk later."

Lucy slaps her husband even harder on the arm, and George laughs as he says to her, "Oooooh, that's actually dead now... I was asking for the two of us. We could learn a few things. Keep things fresh."

Lucy admits openly, "We always have been pretty open about our sexuality. Even talking about our son and daughter fantasies when we knew we were both looking online at them. After we acted on that fantasy together, though, we agreed we wanted it to be a one time thing. Try to go on living as normally as we could, but, having acted on the fantasy once, it's hard to keep from doing it again."

Tiffany giggles and says, "I'm loving all of this. So sexy! Mmm..."

Lucy blushes as she looks at her and says, "You've taken this pretty well, Tiffany."

Tiffany responds, saying, "Yeah, for the longest time I felt like family here. I guess I've had my own fantasy about being closer to you all. I'm loving being with Craig though. He's so sweet!"

Pleasant turns to Craig, and says, "Happy birthday, Craig."

Craig, in return, says, "Thank you."

After that shocking conversation, Craig's, Frankie's, and Tiffany's friends start showing up at the house. George puts a party playlist on the smart TV in the living room, blasting music at high volume through the house and into the back garden from the sound bar, and he starts to grill food out on the garden patio for the couple of dozen guests.

Drinks are distributed in the kitchen, from the counter and the dining table: beers, lagers, ciders. Lucy, in the kitchen, mixes into plastic cups cocktails, blending gins, rums, and whisky's, with juices and sodas by the batch from a blender, crushing ice in whilst being blended.

Talking with friends about sports, and dancing to beats pumping through the house, everything goes great with the party as everyone has a good time getting together to celebrate with Craig, but, someone was having other ideas about how to celebrate.

Tiffany, who had left Craig to go chat with some of the other guests, is finding herself looking for him again. She goes outside to find him in the corner of the back garden by a hedge, talking with a group of girls and laughing with them. Tiffany finds herself feeling jealous of him spending time with these girls, and she goes over to him, hearing him say, "...and then, they all jumped off the cliff, cupping their balls, into this pool, into this cold water. Shaking from the cold as they swam back to the shore with me watching their clothes, and they said I should have gone with them, and called me a pussy. But, their cocks and balls were so shrivelled from the cold water you could barely see them, so I said, it looks like you all have the pussies," and the girls all laughed.

Tiffany says aloud, "Excuse me, girls. I want some time with him."

One of the girls says, "Sure, Tiffany. We'll give you some alone time," as they all go elsewhere, still laughing.

Craig walks up to Tiffany, and grabs her in his arms as he snogs her passionately on the mouth, to some jeers from the guys across the garden. Almost in unison, Craig and Tiffany stick up the middle finger from one each of their hands in their general direction to laughs and whoops from the onlookers as they continue to kiss.

Tiffany quietly says to Craig, "I want you to fuck me. Now."

Craig replies, "Great. We can go up to my room."

Tiffany suggests, "Or, we could find somewhere quiet downstairs; where we might get caught. The thrill of having someone walk in on us at any moment."

Craig thinks for a moment, and says, "The utility room off from the living room? Not many people have a reason to go in there, other than my parents."

Tiffany excitedly says, "Lead the way!," and Craig takes her by the hand and takes them in through the patio doors, into the living room, and through into a small square room with the boiler, water tank, and circuit breaker fuse box inside.

Tiffany pulls down her panties and slips a leg hole around one of her heeled shoes, and she hops up onto a cabinet, spreading her legs with her panties dangling around an ankle, and beckons her boyfriend to her.

Craig walks up to her and unzips the fly on his jeans and unbuttons the waist, and pulls out his cock, already hardened by the thrill and excitement of what they're doing. He finds Tiffany's pussy and presses his cock into her inch by inch.

Tiffany unbuttons her blouse and reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra, and she pushes up her tits to reveal her nipples to Craig from her loosened cups. Boldly, she moans quite loudly as Craig plunges deep into her pussy, but barely audible above the loud music blasting through the house. Refusing to hold back, Tiffany lets out a louder moan as she says breathily, "Yes, Craig, yes. Fuck me. I love your cock. I want it all. Give it to me, yes, yes, yes!"

Craig speeds up, spurred on by the words coming from his girlfriend as she let's go of her inhibitions and expresses what she wants, unafraid of being heard amidst the noise of the party. Tiffany's moans get louder and more frequent, as she says, "Yes, oh, yes, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum."

In that moment, one of the guys opens the door and stumbles in, notices what's happening and says loudly, "Oh, sorry, dude. I was looking for the bathroom."

Tiffany moans and shouts at the guy, "What are you doing? Get out, you fucking perv!" The guy turns and leaves, leaving the door ajar as Tiffany says to Craig, "Oh, keep going. Mmm!"

Craig pumps into Tiffany's pussy with increasing power in his thrusts, and he nears orgasm. He says to Tiffany, over her moans and the music, "I'm gonna cum."

Tiffany quickly commands, "Pull out. I want you to cum in my mouth." Craig steps back, holds his cock as Tiffany hops down onto her knees in front of her boyfriend, and waits as he furiously jerks himself off to reach orgasm. Upon doing so, just as he goes to aim his cock at her mouth, he shoots a silky ribbon of white spunk onto one of her cheeks, then the rest of his load shoots spurt after spurt into her mouth, coating the roof of her mouth and her tongue. She swallows his load down and licks the tip of his cock to be sure to get everything.

12