Birthday Boy - The Threesome

Story Info
Jen asks Tay to help Brandon enjoy his birthday...
4.1k words
4.76
16.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is 3rd part in the Birthday Boy series. This part has light incest included, so if that isn't something you like, please feel free to end the Birthday Boy journey at part two. This is intended to be the final installment of the Birthday Boy series. If you want more, or just more of Jen and Brandon, please feel free to comment below!*

We all laugh and continue drinking, while we gossip about all the hotties we saw at the party. We turn on the music and dance around in our continued inebriated states.

I wonder if Brandon is asleep or thinking of our past encounters. I cannot seem to get them out of my head; in fact, the more I drink, the more I want him again. I look at my two best friends and wonder what they would say if they knew what I had done with Brandon. I know Amber would disapprove, but Tay, she was down for a threesome. Albeit, this is her cousin, but that's not a huge deal right?

I suddenly get hit in the stomach with a pillow. "Get your head out of the clouds and join the party!" Amber laughs as she holds the pillow she hit me with armed to hit me again. Tay runs and quickly grabs another pillow off her bed, and they block me from being able to grab one as well.

"Oh sure, two against one, that seems fair." I can't help the smile that is plastered to my face, and it seems that neither can they. They both take a step toward me and I dive onto the bed. They hit me over and over, but I grab a pillow and return their assaults. I stand on the bed to make their attacks more difficult to deliver, and I regain some ground. They both jump onto the bed and we just keep hitting each other and laughing loudly.

It seems cliché, girls bouncing around in their pajamas having a pillow fight. However, I've begun to learn that clichés exist for a reason. Pillow fights are fun. There's not feathers raining down around us, but that would just be a mess anyway. We bounce, and I notice how our different size boobs all bounce differently. Our hair flying around our faces as we jump and block pillows with pillows. This is girls having fun. I'm not sure why this is such a fascination to guys.

Suddenly, I hear a small click, and I look to the door. Tay and Amber did not seem to hear it, but I am pretty sure someone was just at the door. Was it Brandon? I don't have long to dwell on this thought because suddenly I am being tackled onto the bed. We all collapse on one another in squeals of laughter. We stay on the bed just wrapped up in each other talking until Amber completely passes out. Tay and I both lightly giggle because Amber is always the first to pass out, and nothing revives her until her internal alarm clock goes off.

I turn on my side and face Tay as she does the same to face me so that we are nose-to-nose. We giggle a little more as we also try to regain our composure.

I take a deep breath, the alcohol not allowing for any kind of deep thought, and quietly blurt out, "Did you mean it when you said you would be willing to do a threesome?" The smile leaves Tay's face, but only for a moment, and then she is beaming. My eyes widen as she simply nods her head in response. I bite my lip as I try to formulate my thoughts.

"What if we did one right now?"

Tay's smile drops a little as she says, "Nobody's here anymore except my brother, ew, and..." She doesn't finish, but is instead looking at me with wide eyes realizing what I was eluding to. Or rather, who. "I can't do that. I mean, we are related."

"I mean only a little." I shrug. "Besides, you can always decide what is allowed to enter where." I walk two of my fingers up her arm as I try to convince her. This is a habit of ours, walking our fingers along the other while really letting the idea walk around their mind. Doing it while talking about instigating a threesome though, it sends little shivers throughout my body.

She smiles but also shakes her head and asks, "But, how would you convince him?" I laugh lightly at the question. I think about my last two encounters and my suspicions about him peeking at all of us, and I know it will take almost no effort to convince him. In fact, we may not need to say anything at all.

I simply answer her with a wink and roll off the bed. My feet hit the floor and I stand, realizing there is still some alcohol coursing through my blood, but not enough to completely throw me off. Tay stands slowly right beside, and momentarily rests a hand on my shoulder.

"Whoa, haha, head rush." We both giggle lightly at that before making our way toward the door. "Wait," Tay grabs my arm with both of her hands, "I'm nervous."

I brush back some loose strands of hair from her face and grab her hand and squeeze it. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. In fact, you don't have to do anything at all." I look back at Amber on the bed and say, "You can totally stay here, and just go to sleep." I look back at Tay who is also looking at the bed, and I see a look of determination slowly creep to her face, one that has brought a little lust to her eyes.

She opens the door and whispers, "Let's do this." She leads the way to Brandon's door, then pauses. I watch as she bites her lip, looking from me to the door then back to me. "Okay, now I don't really know what to do." I simply smile at her, knock twice and open the door.

Brandon is laying there in a white undershirt and a pair of sweatpants reading. It is the end of his birthday night, and he is reading. I find that both funny and extremely sexy. I clear my throat and he lifts his head, eyes meeting mine.

"What are you-" He stops when he sees Tay step beside me. I watch a swarm of reactions and emotions cross his face: confusion, disappointment, hope, lust. He obviously isn't sure what we're here for, but I can see what he wants. I glance at Tay and smile, and then I begin to walk toward the bed. Tay shuts the door and follows suit. I kneel beside Brandon on one side of the bed, while Tay sits cautiously on his other side.

I put a hand on Brandon's abs, under his shirt and slide my hand up and down the skin of his torso. Each time my hand comes down, it brushes just a little bit under the waistband of his sweatpants. The heat of his skin combined with the goosebumps being raised is a heady combination. I watch my own hand in fascination, wondering at what point I became such a wanton girl for this guy.

"I know you were watching us earlier," I whisper in his ear so that Tay can't hear. He inhales sharply, staring at me with need and something else I can't quite read. I straighten myself, my hand resting just at the top of his pants. He looks like he doesn't know what to do or say, or, I suppose, what he is allowed to do or say. I should help the poor guy out. "Tay," I look at her and with my free hand grab the hem of her shirt and pull her closer, "It seems unfair that the birthday boy missed our pillow fight earlier," our noses touching, we giggle lightly. I move my hand on Brandon to his cock, but still on the outside of his sweatpants. It is already getting hard, so I let my hand help him out a little more. "Seems we should give him another show." Our mouths practically already touching, we smile against each other. Tay grabs my tits, my nipples already hardening, and I turn and wink at Brandon before I press my mouth against Tay's.

This isn't the first time we've kissed. When you're best friends and relatively attractive, it becomes a common theme in Truth or Dare to make the hot girls kiss. Tay and I have been dared to kiss so many times, we learned how to make a show of it a long time ago. Because of this, my idea is that it will also help Taylor not be so nervous and have fun. Even if all we do is make out and fondle each other over the lap of her cousin.

I hear Brandon suck in a quick breath, and I just smile into this girl-on-girl kiss. My hand continues to move on Brandon's cock, feeling it quickly hardening. I move my hand up to the waistband, undo the little tie, and begin to pull it down; Brandon lifts his hips just slightly and helps me with this process. I grab ahold of his freed shaft and move my hand up and down. I give him a few slow strokes like this, no more barriers, as I moan into Taylor's mouth. I can feel his cock jump from the heated situation, the show, the tease. Deciding to be bolder, and see how she feels about taking things further, I grab Tay's hand that is on my tits and move it to Brandon's cock.

She stops kissing me for a moment to take in what is going on. I move her hand up and down his cock, taking her earlobe between my teeth. I flick the sensitive skin with my tongue at the same time I pinch her nipple. I pull away, locking eyes, making sure she knows she can say no if she wants. I see the hesitation for a moment, before she begins to stroke Brandon with a little more enthusiasm.

Taking this as my sign to continue, I remove her shirt slowly, and then she does the same to me. We grab each other's tits and kiss once more. Giggling as we suck on each other's tongues, grope each other's breasts, flick and pinch each other's nipples. We've never done this topless in the dares before, but we've seen each other naked enough that it feels more natural than weird.

I look at Brandon who now has his own hand on his throbbing cock. I take Tay's hand and move it back to his cock to help him out. I take the tip of his cock in my mouth and give it a quick suck and lick. Brandon's groans making my tight pussy so wet. I pull away from his cock, for now. Then I come back up to Tay and kiss her neck. I move my mouth down her neck, shoulders, tits, stomach, until I get to her pajama shorts; I pull her shorts down, revealing her blue thong, and I lightly kiss and pinch her ass cheeks.

She giggles and continues the hand job she is now more confidently giving to Brandon. I remove my own pajama shorts and throw them away from the bed. I crawl toward Brandon, lightly dragging my hands up his torso, and then take his chin and turn it toward me.

I kiss his mouth softly, and then his jaw, up to his ear and whisper, "I am having way too much fun with you today." I nip his earlobe, and then kiss his mouth again, more intensely this time, and I feel his tongue inside my mouth. I smile and pull away and look at Tay. I crawl back toward her, and slowly remove her thong, and then my own little black one and throw them both at Brandon. I move one of my hands against Tay's clit, slipping a finger inside her tight, wet pussy.

I've played with myself plenty of times. I know Taylor's played with herself too. I've never seen or touched another girl's pussy before though. I don't know what's really come over me tonight. Laying on my stomach in front of Tay's pretty pink pussy, I let my fingers do what I know feels good. Curling the one inside her while my thumb presses against her clit in soft, slow strokes.

I bring my mouth to it momentarily licking between her pussy lips. Tasting any pussy, including my own, has never happened before. It's kind of hot. I press the flat of my tongue against her clit as I move my finger in and out of her. I come back up and notice her flush and raised breathing. I smile and move her toward Brandon and say to him, "She tastes quite nice, you should try."

He grabs her hips, which are now above his head, and brings them to his mouth. I hear him licking and sucking, and her moaning and breathing more heavily. Finally, everybody's comfortable. I move down to Brandon's shaft, and I take no time in bringing it quickly into my mouth. I hear him say, "Fuck" against Tay's pussy, and Tay, in turn, letting out a little gasp. He continues to eat out Tay while I suck his cock slowly and deeply. I press him against the inside of my cheek, and Tay reaches over and pushes my cheek more against his tip.

For a moment, the only sounds in the room are Tay's whimpers, Brandon's laps and muffled groans against Taylor, and my slurping and sucking. All of us working in tandem to pleasure each other and ourselves.

I watch as Taylor's eyes roll back, and her hands reach up to grip and knead her tits. The flush on her cheeks deepening as she gets closer and closer to the edge. I let up as I hear her moan out loudly as she cums on Brandon's face. I kiss her quickly, to keep anyone from hearing her. The last thing we need is anyone walking in and seeing the tangle of limbs with the smell of sex in the air. Taylor's brother would be furious... maybe.

We continue kissing, the taste of both of them on my mouth. I swallow her moans as she grinds herself on Brandon's face. If this ended here, it would still be the hottest moment of my life. I don't want it to end yet though. My pussy is dripping, and I know I could get Tay off again.

I pull her off Brandon and lay her down. I get on top of her and continue kissing her. I move my hand down to her clit and hit it lightly over and over to keep her sensitive. I dip my fingers into her juices, spreading them between her folds and over the sensitive button. She bucks her hips against my hand as we continue kissing like lovers.

I feel my hips being grabbed and lifted slightly, and then something hard rubbing against my wet, tight pussy. Finally, I want that cock back inside my cunt. I want to be filled so completely as I work to bring Taylor to another blissful orgasm. I feel him slick the head of his cock up and down my slit, making my back arch.

"Fuck, you're so wet, Jen," Brandon's voice coming out almost gruff. "You've given us so much. Now I want to give you something," he teases as he rests the tip of his cock at my wet entrance.

Tay's hands massage my tits, adding to the immense pleasure I'm reaching simply sandwiched between them. One of my hands play with Tay's clit like I'm strumming an instrument. I grip Brandon's arm tightly with my other hand, desperate and pleading in the one motion for him to sink into me. Brandon slides his hands around my ass, gives it a light smack, and then thrusts himself deep inside my cunt. I press my hand firmly against Tay's pussy, and she and I moan loudly against each other's mouths.

"Oh fuck!" Brandon exclaims as he pumps in and out of me. Tay and I smile against each other. I slide one finger inside her, and watch her bite lip with a light moan. I pump in and out of her at the same pace that Brandon is humping me. This is so erotic, the heat, the slick, the moans all making me dizzy with the need for more.

I slide another finger inside her and continue the movement, curling my fingers when I get really deep. I don't know why, but I feel like Brandon has so thoroughly owned and pleased two of my holes today, he should have the final one. I shiver against Taylor as she arches ups from pleasure. I'm needy with lust, despite never having ever wanted anyone near my tightest hole. Something about this moment just makes it seem right though.

I take my fingers out of her and rub her cum on my asshole. I peek over my shoulder at Brandon with a smile full of sin. He stops all movements to watch me, and now also Tay, lubricate my tiny asshole with Tay's cum. Something about it being Taylor's juices spreading over my tight, puckered hole just makes this so much hotter.

Tay and I giggle while Brandon looks like he trying to decide. Tay runs her feet up Brandon's thighs slowly and then onto and around me. She presses her pussy tight against mine, and we begin to grind against each other, with Brandon still deep inside me. I'm surprised by her boldness, but since she's having fun, I don't question it further. With Brandon still inside me, it feels like I'm riding them both at once. I hitch one of legs over her hip so my pussy can rubs against hers better.

After a beat of just watching and feeling us, he begins his movements slowly, and in a way that he grinds just slightly against Tay's pussy as well. We move as one carnal unit, truly getting pleasure from each other like it was how this was meant to go. He slides out of me and presses his tip against her pussy. She and I press as tightly as we can together as he enters her, pumps a few times, and then re-enters me and does the same.

"Ooh," we all seem to be saying as Brandon re-enters over and over in each of us.

Tay begins to pull away, and I'm afraid we may have pushed her too far until she presses my back down and re-lifts my hips. I look over my shoulder at them to see what is going on. Tay takes Brandon's cock in her hand, strokes it lightly and then brings it to my asshole. I smile as she comes around in front of me. She spreads herself right under my face, giving my access to that pretty pink pussy again. I bring my face down to it without prompting and being to lick it like a kitten would a bowl of milk.

I feel Brandon spit onto my asshole as he also slides two fingers inside me, just as I begin to suck on Tay's pussy. I feel him slowly push his thick shaft into my tiny hole, and I gasp loudly into Tay's cunt. My fingers dig into Tay's thighs as Brandon makes his way all the way in. The journey of him getting himself fully sheathed inside my puckered hole nearly had me blacking out with pleasure face first in Tay's cunt. They both let me adjust to the feeling, no one moving as we remain as we were for a beat.

"Oh. My. God." He moves out and back in again, very slowly at first. He seems to be feeling just as strongly as I do, as he is groaning and mumbling, "holy fuck," under his breath.

I begin to lick and suck on Tay's pussy and clit again, and Brandon continues his slow, steady movements in and out of my asshole. Tay runs her fingers into my hair and pushes me tighter against her and Brandon picks up his pace. One of his hands move to my tits, and it's as if all of the pressure he feels on his cock he is trying to distribute to my nipples. His other hand has reached around to my clit and is teasing the fuck out of it. I am waves upon waves of sensations. I can taste and feel Tay building, ready to climax again. I am trying to stave off my own climax, but I'm feeling too much pleasure to be successful. I scream into Tay's cunt as I cum, and Tay moans and cums into my mouth, and Brandon is pumping faster.

I lap up Tay's juices as my own continue to flood out of me, coating Brandon's balls as they slap against my cunt with every thrust. His movements begin to be more erratic, and I know he's close. I feast on Taylor's leaking pleasure as Brandon slams himself loudly against my bubble butt, slaps adding to the sounds filling the air. He brings his hand away from my chest to deliver brutal spanks to both cheeks, making them sting with pleasure.

Brandon pulls out of me and flips me over so that I am lying next to Tay. She and I both breathing heavily, my face coated in her juices. He stares down at us as fists his cock over our bodies. I watch his cock in anticipation, knowing what's coming, and wanting it more than anything. His hand makes two more slow movements on his throbbing cock, and his cum shoots all over our stomachs, chests and faces.

"Oh fuck yea," he says with his eyes closed and head back. Ropes upon ropes of cum splatter against our sweaty bodies. He paints us both with his seed, opening his eyes as he shoots off some more. You'd think he hadn't cum in weeks with how hard and how much he's cumming now. He stares down at us as the last of his cum lands in my belly button.

Tay and I stay laying side by side, our chests heaving with our breaths. Brandon remains kneeling over us, cock still in hand, looking as if he's trying to memorize this moment. I almost want to tell him to take a picture, but I think that would actually be pushing Taylor too far.

Tay and I look at each other covered in thick cum, and we giggle. We kiss each other again, more chaste this time. We both sit up and each give Brandon a kiss on the cheek. You would think we planned this with how unison we've been, but I guess after so many years together, we're just in synch.

12