Birthday Gangbang

Story Info
Lonely birthday girl gets surprise gangbang.
3.9k words
4.31
54.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned 24 in May this year. Considering that the lockdowns and this covid situation has us all keeping a safe distance, I wasn't expecting any of my friends to turn up. All I expected was a bunch of wishes on social media and some calls from my friends to wish me birthday. Since I was living alone in the city, spending time with the family was also out of question.

After spending the morning answering calls and responding to messages on social media, I looked around me and wondered what to do. My 24th birthday was turning out to be a damp squib. So, just to perk myself up, I decided to take a long leisurely bath and then dress up as if I was going out for my own birthday party. I had some wine at home, so thought would end the day with that. Not a very happy way to end a birthday, I'd say.

After my bath, I walked out into the bedroom butt naked (the perks of living alone) and looked at all my clothes and finally settled on a dress that when worn, would start at just above my nipples and would end just where my ass ended. A slutty dress so to say. The dress was made of thin lace under which, ideally, I would have to wear an inner lining. But today, since I was alone at home and wasn't expecting company, I decided to just wear the dress without the inner lining. No undergarments either. So I wasn't wearing a bra or panties. The dress was sheer enough for my nipples to be clearly visible as well as the narrow landing strip that I had for pubic hair. I always maintained my pubes properly and made sure there was never any extra hair down there.

A little about myself: I am 5'8" tall, have a long torso with 36C cup breasts and an ass that measures around 40". My male friends and office colleagues like ogling at my ass as I walk past them. One or two of them have even had the cheek to rub their hands across my firm ass and remark at its roundness. I've always smiled back and them, but never admonished them for touching me, after all, I like the fact that I can draw out such a reaction from men. As compared to other girls my height, I have a slightly longer torso, so my hips flare out nicely from the narrowness of my waist.

Back to the story. I whiled away some time listening to music and answering some stragglers who hadn't wished me birthday.

Around 6 pm one of my friends called me up to wish me and asked me what my plans were.

"Nothing. I am at home. Alone."

"That's sad," he said, then added, "Do something naughty. Take some dirty pictures of yourself."

Now this fellow -- let's call him Harry -- never let an opportunity go where he could flirt with me or talk dirty with me. It had become second nature for us to talk sex-y stuff. So much so that on his birthday, I had taken some nude selfies and had sent them to him as his birthday present. But with a catch. The pics did not show either my tits or my pussy or my ass. Just skin from my stomach, legs and back. This had thrown him over the edge and he had begged and pleaded me to send him proper nudes. Till date, he still asks me for them.

"What will I do with those dirty pictures of myself?" I asked him.

"Send them to me. You still owe have to give me my proper birthday present."

"Sod off," I told him and laughing, I disconnected.

About an hour later, the doorbell rang. I had not ordered anything and wondered who it was.

Nevertheless, the bell had been rung and I had to answer it.

I opened the door slightly and saw Harry standing there with what appeared to be a box.

"How sweet, he's got me a birthday cake," I thought as I opened the door farther to allow him in.

Behind him were two other boys -- Vicky and Jassi. I knew for a fact that both of them had been wanting to get into my pants ever since we met. But I had not let them get near me. The maximum that I had allowed them was to cop a feel of my tits or my ass.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked Harry.

"You shouldn't be spending your birthday alone. So we thought we'll bring you a cake and get you to cut it and maybe party a little. Jassi picked up some chilled beers on the way, so we are all set. And don't you look fabulous in that see-through dress."

"Stop it. I wore it just because I thought I was going to be alone at home and wasn't expecting a trio of horny bastards to come wish me in person."

"Well, here we are. Now, let's open up your cake and get you to cut it."

Harry placed the box on the dining table and opened it. As soon as I saw what it was, I started blushing. The cake had a pair of balls and a penis on it with the penis sticking up at a 45 degree angle.

"We are going to do something different. You aren't going to cut the cake. Instead, you are going to suck on that penis and lick the balls. They are made of chocolate," he said placing. I would have to bend and lean over to suck on that confectionary dick.

"You've taken it too far this time, Harry," I said.

"Rubbish. It's all fun and games on your birthday," he said leading me to the table.

Grudgingly, I leaned forward and put my lips on the tip of that dick. Behind me, I could feel my dress riding up my ass exposing my pussy to the boys standing behind me. I put my left hand behind me and tried to pull it down, but Harry slapped it away and told me to focus on sucking on the dick.

As I squeezed on that sweet dick, I felt it squirt something into my mouth. It was a thick load of cream. Swallowing it, I went back to sucking on it again all this while giggling.

It was then that I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and I felt something just about begin to push into my pussy. I turned to see what was happening and saw Harry standing behind me with his hands on my hips and his pants on the floor around his ankles.

"What are you doing?"

"I am going to give you your birthday fuck. Now be a good girl and spread your ass cheeks and turn your face and suck on that dick cake."

Looking him straight in the eyes, I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks allowing him easy access to my pussy. This was the second time that I was going to be fucked and I was hoping it would be better than the hurried wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am I'd got from my first boyfriend.

My ass cheeks spread, I turned my attention to the cake in front of me and just as I was about to put my lips on one of the chocolate balls, I felt Harry enter my pussy in one strong shove. I couldn't believe I was so wet down there that he'd gone in so smoothly.

And I was left open mouthed at how deep he was inside me. I could almost feel him till my navel. Harry started banging me from behind even as I tried to suck on the dick, but it was physically impossible for me to do that. The forward and backward motion of Harry's cock inside me didn't give me the chance to latch on to the confectionary dick properly. A minute or so later, I started climbing up the orgasm hill and in an attempt to brace myself ended up resting my chest squarely on the cake. With Harry banging away behind me with strong strokes, my tits were being rubbed in the cake and I could feel the sugary dick between my tits. That combined with Harry's cock in my pussy was enough to drive me insane. I orgasmed like I had never orgasmed before and went weak in the knees. Harry quickly caught hold of my waist and held me up even as he continued banging my pussy. A few minutes later, I could feel his pace quickening and felt that he was about to climax as well.

I raised myself a little and looked at the cake. My tits had left a clear indentation in the cake and showed very clearly how big my tits were. Nevertheless, I looked back at Harry and told him to not come inside me, but to pull out. Harry just grunted, slapped my ass and continued pounding me. That initial slap was followed by a few more smacks on my round booty. I was beginning to reach an orgasm myself with the continuous pounding. My pussy was tingling now and just as I orgasmed, Harry let out a loud roar and pulled out. He sprayed his cum all over my ass and back. I even felt a few dollops hit the back of my neck through my climax.

I could feel the juices leaking from my pussy begin travelling downwards towards my knees on the insides of my thighs.

As soon as Harry let go of my waist, I collapsed in a ragged heap on the floor next to the table.

There I was, dressed in a lace dress that was far too slutty, see through and now covered with cake on the front and some of Harry's cum on the back.

"You lousy bastard. That was fun," I said.

It was a split second later that I remembered that there were two other boys in the room and both boys were eager to fuck me.

I raised my head and saw them standing in front of me with their clothes off and their hard cocks in their hands. Jassi reached forward and caught hold of my dress hem and began pulling it down. Willingly, I raised my ass and let it come off. At least some of the cake would be off me, I thought.

I had no energy left in me to stand up. My legs were still weak. Figuring that out, Jassi turned me on my stomach and spreading my ass cheeks apart, began licking on my asshole. That was the most intense feeling I had ever had in my life. A few minutes later, Jassi inserted a finger in my asshole and began pumping in and out while spitting on it time and again to lubricate it. Just the feel of his finger in my asshole was enough to drive me over the edge and I orgasmed in a shaky convulsive manner.

As soon as my orgasm subsided, I felt Jassi pull out his finger and replace it with something larger. He was going to fuck my ass and I'd never been fucked there before.

"Go slow, please. I've never been fucked in the ass."

"Sure. All I want is to get my cock inside the beautiful curvy ass," he said as he spread my ass cheeks and spit on my asshole again and then quickly put the tip of his cock at my nether entrance. I could feel him apply pressure and my asshole stretching as his cock began entering me slowly. As soon as the tip of his cock popped into my asshole, I felt him begin a rhythmic to and fro motion to enter further into my ass. A few minutes later, I felt his balls against my freshly fucked pussy lips. Jassi rested a bit and then began fucking the living daylights out of my ass. His strokes were stronger and harder than Harry's.

There I was lying on the floor with some cake on my tits, a pussy that had been freshly fucked and now a man was reshaping and resizing my asshole with his cock. I was now moaning in right earnest even as Jassi continued his brutal pounding of my ass. I tried to raise myself and Jassi took that as a cue to turn around and lie down on his back with his cock still implanted in me. It was almost as if we were one single body. With Jassi on his back and me on top of him albeit lying down, Jassi continued to ram my asshole with powerful upward strokes. This was becoming too much for me and I orgasmed hard and let out a loud lust-filled moan. By the time I finished orgasming Vicky was standing between my spread-eagled legs and was preparing to enter my pussy.

I looked at him in a orgasm-filled daze and wondered what he was up to. Then it struck me. Jassi was already in my ass and now Vicky was going to shove his manhood in my pussy. Which meant I would have nearly 22 inches of cock in my nether parts.

Already loosened by Harry's pounding of my pussy, Vicky slipped in easily and both the men established an easy rhythm where when Vicky would pull out, Jassi would push in and so on. My moans had reached another level altogether and to me it felt as if I was constantly orgasming. The double-dicking I was getting was driving me insane and I was shouting out in wanton abandon and bucking the boys on to fuck me harder.

"She's making too much noise, Harry, let her suck your dick," Vicky said between strokes.

Harry, who was happily standing on the side and drinking a beer complied and put his semi-erect dick in my mouth to keep me from shouting. I began sucking on it as if my life depended on it all the while letting out throaty groans for the feeling was too much.

There I was getting hornier by the minute and moaning in wild abandon when I felt something cold falling on my tits. Harry was pouring out the remainder of his beer on my cake covered tits and laughing even as I was sucking on his dick. Under me, Jassi was beginning to grunt heavily and I knew he was going to cum.

Pulling my mouth off Harry's dick, I shouted at Jassi, "Cum inside my gaand (ass). Chodo chodo mujhe (fuck me fuck me). Le le meri gaand, maaro meri gaand (take my ass, fuck my ass)."

With one final deep push, Jassi erupted inside me, letting loose his seed deep in my ass. I too orgasmed as Jassi's cock pulsed while letting his jizz loose. This had a domino effect as the contractions of my asshole and pussy drove Vicky off the edge and he pulled out and came all over my belly and tits.

Under me, I could feel Jassi breathing heavily and in my asshole, I could feel his cock beginning to soften and shrink. A minute later, he pulled out of my asshole and rolled me over and away from him. I had been fucked and double fucked.

As I lay there on my stomach catching my breath and feeling thoroughly exhausted, I saw Harry pick up the cake and bring it over to me. He proceeded to turn it upside down and then squish it all over my ass and rub it in. He didn't leave a spot untouched as he rubbed it into my ass crack and all over my back and thighs. I squealed as the coldness of the cake quickly gave me goosebumps. I tried to get away from him, only to end up offering him my front side to rub cake on.

He rubbed the cake into my tits and also between my legs and all over my pussy. Next, he opened a couple of cans of beer and lifting up one of my legs, he poured it on my knee and let it trickle down to my groin. When one can was empty, he told me to turn over on my stomach and then poured the other can all over my ass. I spread my ass cheeks and let the near-frozen beer trickle into my ass crack and down to my pussy. As soon as the can was empty, I felt something pushing against my asshole and looked behind me. Harry was trying to shove the beer can into my asshole.

Ass cheeks still spread, I relaxed my asshole and let him shove it in a couple of inches. The can was still cold and the coldness of it made my sphincter muscle contract and tighten.

"Why don't you pull that out and replace it with your cock?"

"Nah, girl, I gotta go pee first," Harry sid.

"Put your dick in my asshole and pee," I told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

This was an invite, I bet none of the boys had ever had in their lives.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to see how it feels. After that, I'll show you a trick," I said.

Since my asshole was already lubricated, Harry pulled me into the doggy position and shoved the head of his cock in it and then let loose his piss inside me. It felt like a warm enema that was quickly filling me up. But Harry had lots to pee and there was only so much room in my ass. Harry had to pull out and continue peeing all over my back and legs.

Vicky and Jassi were agog at my sluttiness. All they had ever wanted was to fuck me once and here they were having a full course of my depraved slutty side.

When Harry finished, I asked the other boys if they wanted to pee too. They both wanted to pee and I told them to aim for my open mouth or tits or wherever they felt like and to pee on me as I squatted in front of them.

Both the boys lined up in front of me and began peeing on me. The first streams missed my mouth and instead hit my face and neck before finally landing straight in my mouth. I didn't swallow, instead I let them fill up my mouth and when it was full, I let it overflow on to my tits. Under me, I was letting Harry's piss leak out of my asshole. By the time Vicky and Jassi finished pissing on me, I had finished releasing Harry's piss from my rectum.

My mouth was still full of piss and this I let slowly trickle on to my tits and began rubbing it in. Cake, beer, and now piss, I had crossed a threshold I would never have imagined.

A few minutes later, I stood up and telling the boys that I needed a bath, I walked over to the terrace where I had a hose connected to a tap. The boys followed behind me. Turning on the tap, I aimed the hose at my head first and then slowly brought it around every part of my body, cleansing it off all the cake, beer and piss. I even gargled and rinsed my mouth. Next, I needed to make sure I was clean inside, so turning the mouth of the hose towards first my pussy, I let it fill up and then pushed it into my asshole and let it fill up my rectum. With the boys watching, I squatted down on the floor and let the water from my pussy and asshole leak out before finally washing my groin again with water.

Seeing my clean myself, the boys cocks had begun to grow again. This time, I wanted all of them to cum inside my asshole and fill me up.

I decided to take charge and laid down some rules:

1. At no point was my mouth to be free.

2. The guys would fuck my ass one by one and would cum inside me and fill up my asshole.

The rest of the day progressed with me being fucked in the ass in some position or the other.

At one point, I asked Harry if he could ask some of the other men who had wanted to fuck me if they wanted to come over and have a piece of me. Yes, I was treating myself like a piece of meat, but I was too far gone to care. All I could think about was sex and how I wanted to be fucked hard in every possible way.

About half an hour later, four other guys turned up at the door. Vicky opened the door for them and they walked in to see me on my hands and knees with harry plunging his stick into my asshole like a machine.

"Stop, Harry," I said.

Turning to the newcomers, I told them to get naked and one by one give mem their cocks to suck and when Harry was done, the first guy whose cock I suck would get to fuck my ass and so on. It was going to be a mouth to ass circle for me. I also told them that they had to cum inside me and fill me up.

As the boys undressed, I turned to Harry and asked him why he wasn't fucking me.

Harry grinned and slapping my ass began fucking me again.

A minute later, the first of the boys lay down in front of me and I began sucking on his beautiful semi-hard cock and made it hard. Behind me, Harry was grunting and was going to cum soon.

A few minutes later, Harry came and let his seed spill over inside me filling me up. As Harry pulled out, the new boy replaced him and he was replaced by another boy in front of me.

My asshole was beginning to get a little sore by now.

Turning to the boy behind me, I asked him to dismount me and lay down on the floor.

He complied and I quickly straddled over him and asked one of the new comers to come fuck my pussy. At this point, I had given up trying to protect myself from an unwanted pregnancy and told the boys to come either in my ass or my pussy and that there should always be a cock in either my asshole or my pussy.

When my asshole began leaking all the collected cum, I squatted and let it leak out on to the floor and then proceeded to rub my face and tits in it before licking the floor clean. Even as I was licking the floor clean, I felt one of the boys come behind me and slap my ass a bunch of times before shoving his cock in my asshole and begin pounding away.

The entire night was one mindless orgy in which I got fucked multiple times by multiple men. The men came in my asshole, in my pussy, in my mouth, all over my tits, my face, my back.

Harry's promised me a grander version of this year's birthday next year. I can't wait for it. He's apparently going to call in 25 men to mark my 25th birthday.

But little does he know, I already have a long list of men who I want to fuck me over the year.