Birthday Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pretty wide couch, and Lori hopped on, entwining her legs with Maya's as the two of them giggled. Jack's erection had never fully subsided; it was hanging heavily, swinging against his thighs as he walked. Now he felt it begin to stir anew, watching those light and dark legs sliding against and playfully kicking at each other.

"Should we get a fire going?" he asked, feeling his cock start to rise up.

"Of course you should," said Lori, watching it grow with a smirk on her face.

He threw some wood into the fireplace and got it lit with newspaper and matches in a stash by the hearth. When he turned around the girls were laying on the sofa and watching him. He walked over and bent down to insinuate himself between them, and both girls moved against him familiarly as they situated themselves, thighs and breasts brushing against his body, hips and asses sometimes casually bumping into his cock.

The fire crackled and soon they could all feel the warmth of it on their skin. Once again Jack found himself on his back with one of the naked girls on either side of him, laying across him with their hands roaming his chest and stomach. Maya's slender calf was sliding along his knee, as she entwined her leg around his.

"This is nice," she whispered, rustling the hair near his ear. Her hand made a slow circuit around his body, a circle that went over his pecs, down his ribs and hip, over his bladder... She didn't seem to be trying to touch his penis, but she didn't mind it either; her hand brushed alongside it, or underneath it, at the same languid pace she used everywhere else.

"You guys are so cosy," said Lori, scooting in closer and wriggling against him delightfully, with a plump breast resting on his chest and her leg over his thigh. The girls were both sliding their legs up and down him a bit, as they playfully ran their toes along each other's foot and ankle.

"A guy could get the wrong idea from you two," he said, as Lori's hand joined Maya's in slowly circling his torso.

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking at him, head resting on his shoulder. She let her fingertips graze the raised urethra of his swollen cock. "We're just friends." She traced it up his length, until her fingers reached the ridge of his cock head. "Being friendly."

"Ohhhhhh..." he said, trailing off, as she found the heavy drop of creamy liquid hanging pendulously at the end of his cock. She dipped a finger in the slick fluid and traced little circles around his opening with it, spreading the pre-cum over his cock head until it was all glistening, and swollen beyond belief.

"Who's not minding a little pre-cum now?" asked Maya, watching in fascination. Lori responded with a sudden jab over Jack's chest to slip her wet fingers right into her friend's mouth. Maya blinked in surprise for a second, before letting out a laugh around the digits. She grinned and closed her lips over her friend's fingers, licking the pre-cum off of them slowly and thoroughly. Halfway into it she turned her eyes to Jack, watching him as she tasted it.

"These are the kinds of mixed signals I mean, actually," he said, as Lori brought her hand back, and tasted the fingertips herself.

"Come on, guys," said Maya. "I think we should use the shower."

"The shower?"

"Oh yeah," said Lori, sliding off the couch. "Come see how nice the shower is here." She was pulling on Jack's hand.

Maya slipped off along with them, taking his other hand. "It is nice," she said, sliding one hand up his arm. "See, how the fire is right next to it? Just throw the curtain all the way open and leave it."

They all stepped into the tiled area and Lori bent down a bit to fiddle with the knobs, incidentally bumping into his cock with her ass. "Oops," he heard her say as the water came on, but she didn't move away. If anything, she kind of wiggled her ass a little bit backward, into his cock, sliding it up and down on him, as she adjusted the water temperature. Finally she stood up and the three of them snuggled in, all getting into the water together.

It was nice, he had to admit. The crackling fire was just feet away from his naked legs, warm water was running over his skin, and both girls' wet bodies were pressed in close and sliding against him as they moved this way and that. Maya was getting a handful of body wash. She soon passed the bottle to Lori and began rubbing her soap in small, bubbly circles on Jack's chest.

"Let's get all of that old sunscreen off you," she said, rubbing the foam up over his shoulders, and down his arms.

"And that scummy lake water," added Lori, now rubbing her own handfuls of body wash up and down his abdomen and ribs, her arms slipping around him from behind.

"Don't forget the most important area," said Maya, kneeling as she worked soap down his hips and onto his thighs.

Lori came around and knelt down as well, and each girl soon had both hands on one of his legs, rubbing the suds up and down his calves and thighs. Jack looked down, unbelieving, at the sight of his erection bobbing between their faces, their bare bodies sparkling in the water as they cleaned him.

They reached the top of his legs and their slippery fingers curled right in, rubbing foamy soap between the cheeks of his ass. Maya slipped the fingers of both hands under his balls, laying her thumbs gently on top, and spreading the soap over his scrotum. She worked each testicle carefully around in her hands, polishing his sack to a clean shine. Lori watched for a moment, and then reached in with both hands to bring the soap to the shaft of his penis.

"We really want it clean right here," she commented, working her hands around him, slowly moving upward along his length, apparently not in any hurry. Maya passed her a dollop of more soap and she closed her hand around him, squeezing the cool stuff out between her fingers, and moved her hand up over the head of his cock, and then back down, soaping him all over.

"Oh my god, guys," he panted, legs nearly buckling beneath him at the sensations.

"What about us?" asked Lori, looking down at the lack of soap on herself.

"Here," said Maya, "most of the soap's on him now. Come in close." She pushed the two of them together, which had the effect of shoving his cock into Lori's cleavage. He was fully engorged, and covered in suds. He slipped right in, her glistening globes closing around him like waves over a sinking ship.

Lori worked her hands underneath her own breasts and hefted them, spreading more soap from Jack's body onto her tits, and incidentally sliding them up both sides of his cock, all warm and wet and foamy. He shuddered.

"No, no, you've got to move around more," Maya admonished. "Get the soap all over."

Jack's eyes widened as she reached in and took hold of his cock, near the base, and swept it slowly across Lori's left breast, leaving a layer of foam. Her nipple was hard against the underside of his cock. Maya lifted him up and began to tap his cock on Lori's chest, making little soapy smacking sounds. Lori's breasts bounced and jiggled with each wet impact. His cock was throbbing, and pre-cum oozed out and made glistening strands between him and her. Maya was slapping his cock all over Lori's tits now, alternating between smooth pillowy skin and big pink areolas and hard swollen nipples.

"Don't forget my ass," she said, standing, slowly sliding her body up along Jack's, and wriggling around until her backside was rubbing on his soapy cock. She bent over, pushing back against him and moving her ass up and down. His erection slipped between her rosy cheeks and was enveloped in slick moist warmth.

"Ohhhhh fuuuckk," he gasped, watching the head of his cock disappear into the crevice of his friend's dripping wet ass.

Maya seemed to feel that Lori had things under control down there, and was standing up, close in, her body sliding against his all along their length as she rose. She was touching him casually here and there, stroking his back, slipping a hand under his arm, circling his chest and abs with one palm. He could feel her soft breasts against him, the mound of her vulva brushing his hip. She leaned in, and he felt her tongue slither into his ear canal, hot and wet, twisting and licking. She closed her lips over his ear lobe and slurped it in.

Soon her hand found its way down along his stomach, fingers pushing into his pubic hair, and then working around the base of his cock, circling around him like a ring. He felt her fingertips exploring the ridge of his urethra along the underside of his cock, pressing in on it, feeling how hard it all was. She slipped down to cup his balls, curling around and gently hefting and rolling them in her hand, as Lori's ass continued to slowly slide up and down his cock.

"Uhhhhgggghhh," he groaned, throwing an arm around Maya's shoulders, putting his weight on her as his legs weakened.

The girls grinned, and shifted him around a bit so that a wave of warm water washed over his front side, sweeping away the soap and feeling quite amazing.

"There, that's better," said Maya, inspecting their work, his cock and balls resting on the palm of her hand with shower water cascading over the whole works.

Lori turned to face him, down on her knees again now, and took a close look at the freshly rinsed erection, nodding her approval. Maya swung his member about, pointed it to one side and then the other, letting his balls roll this way and that in her other palm, as they checked out all the angles.

"Looks nice," said Lori, leaning closer. Her face was just inches away from his cock. She opened her mouth slightly, closing in. Her lips landed on the side of his cock head, and rested there for a beat, before pursing into a moist kiss that lasted several seconds. "Mmm," she hummed as she placed another kiss on his cock, opening her mouth a bit more this time so he could feel the heat inside, and then the roughness of her tongue. She worked her way up toward the opening at his tip, letting her tongue dip into it as she closed her lips around him.

"Should we confess, Lori?" asked Maya mischievously. She tightened her grip around the base of his cock, tilting it to one side until he came free of Lori's lips with an audible pop. She rubbed his cock head around on Lori's face, bumping into her nose a couple of times, lifting him up and slapping her friend's cheek with his wet cock meat. "It's almost midnight. It'll be his birthday any time now."

"Confess what?" she asked, wide eyed and innocent looking, as her friend continued to slap her face and forehead with Jack's leaking erection, spattering her all over with his slick pre-cum. Maya pressed his cock down against Lori's face with the palm of her hand as Lori moved beneath him, opening her mouth to slurp on his tight scrotum. Her warm lips pulled him in, gently but firmly, making his balls relax and sink more deeply into the moist embrace of her mouth.

"You know, how we made up the clothing study," Maya prodded, rolling his cock across the other girl's cheeks. The tip of his cock was bumping along Lori's eyebrow as she continued to suckle with loving care at his scrotum. "How you wanted to come up with an excuse for us to spend Jack's birthday with him naked?" Maya leaned in so her lips were brushing Jack's ear. "She asked me if I would help out with the cabin, but I insisted on being here," she whispered, before sucking his earlobe into the wet warmth between her full lips.

Lori released his balls. "Oh, that. Yeah, that's your present." She grinned up at him adorably, face shiny beneath his swollen cock with shower water and slick seminal fluids. "Us, naked."

"And here to please you." That was Maya, now holding his cock upright, her fingers a tight ring around the base of it, and slowly sliding upwards. She squeezed them over the ridge of his cock head, and started to slide up and down. The pre-cum was flowing from his opening freely now, and her fingers were making wet sounds as they spread the slippery stuff all over his cock.

He groaned and shifted his hips, adding a little back and forth motion of his own to what she was doing. "Ohhh my gooooddd..."

"I love your big cock," she cooed, leaning close, fingers slick around him. "What do you think, Lori?"

Lori's answer was to part her lips expectantly. She ran her hands up Jack's legs as she rolled out her tongue like a red carpet. Jack watched, entranced, as Maya obligingly lowered his cock toward their friend's waiting mouth. She placed his oozing cock head onto Lori's tongue, and Lori closed her wet lips around him, encircling the last third of his erection. He felt the bumpy texture of her tongue slide under his penis as she slithered forward, pulling him more and more deeply into her mouth with a rhythmic series of swallowing motions.

She looked up at him with wide eyes and held him there in her mouth, sucking gently, moving her tongue around his swollen head. Maya moved her hand away as Lori's lips approached the base of his cock.

"Look at her swallow you," she whispered as they watched Lori together. "You've got to be going into her throat." Maya reached out and pushed her fingers into Lori's hair, holding the other girl's head. Jack let out a groan and moved his hips forward slightly, feeling amazing as he worked his way just a bit farther in.

After a few seconds Lori backed off to take a breath, easing Jack's cock out of her tightly filled throat, a heavy spillage of drool falling down her chin and onto her tits as he came free with a thick foamy rope of saliva still connecting the two of them. "Oh my god Jack," she gasped. She stood up and grinned a big drippy smile at him, pressing in against him with her whole body. Her wet tits felt huge squishing in around his arm and up against his chest. "Let's lay him down," she said, sounding excited.

"Yeah," Maya agreed, as they led him from the shower, not bothering to dry off.

The fire crackled beside them as the girls settled onto the warm fur of the bear skin rug, pulling Jack down with them. They landed in a tangle of naked limbs. His head landed on Lori's pillowy breast, with her big pink nipple staring him in the face. His cock was nestled in between the startlingly hot, surprisingly slippery wet lips of Maya's pussy. He leaned forward and took Lori's nipple in his mouth, savoring the feel of her bumpy textured areola and her hard, tall nipple as he ran his tongue over her. The same movement caused him to slide up along the slit of Maya's vulva, the underside of his cock grinding against her clit. She groaned, and he felt her breath warm on his neck.

"Ooohhh God," she mewed in his ear, grinding her pussy up and down his length. Her lips enveloped him in wetness and heat.

"Let me help you two out," whispered Lori in his other ear.

Soon he felt her hand work its way down and slide around him, easily in the pool of juices sloshing around down there. Her cool fingers tightened, and his cock throbbed and swelled, oozing fresh pre-cum into the folds of Maya's gooey pussy lips. Lori squeezed and slid her hand up his cock a couple of inches, then back down, moving him over Maya's labia in turn. She slid him up and down, making his cock head slip up along Maya's slit and then quickly smack down against her slick dark lips, one and then the other, until the two of them were both gasping.

"Oh fuck, put him in," Maya panted.

Lori angled her wrist downward and Maya's pussy swallowed the head of Jack's cock in one slow, smooth motion. He bit down slightly on Lori's nipple and suckled on her big areola as his cock sank into their friend's warm, welcoming vagina.

"Aaahhhh," he groaned, around Lori's breast, grinding his pubic bone against Maya's clit. She twitched and brought her legs up tight around his waist, crossing her ankles behind him and squeezing in hard as he bottomed out inside her. He drew back, pulling almost all the way out, before pushing down into her again.

He switched his attention to Lori's other tit, groping the saliva covered one with his hand as he shifted over on his elbows to slurp and suckle at her other nipple, all the while sliding his full length in and out of Maya's sopping wet pussy. She bucked against him in little jerky motions, grinding her hips, gasping for air with each spasm. Her legs tightened as her pussy clenched around his cock in a pulsing rhythm for several seconds, and then they fell wide open.

Finally he leaned back to watch his cock emerge from Maya's tightly stretched pussy. Her inner lips wrapped around him almost like a condom as he drew slowly out of her, gripping at the head of his cock until it popped free. He only had to shift over a little to get himself between Lori's legs, and push her knee up over Maya's hip. Soon he had her pale pink pussy where he wanted it, hovering about an inch above Maya's, like they were about to kiss.

He pressed his pussy-wet cock up against Lori's opening, slipping in with ease. She let out a chirp of surprise as he slid all the way inside her in one sudden motion. Then a long groan as he pulled back slowly, grabbing her ass cheeks and pushing them apart with his palms. Her pussy lips and ass were stretched out before him. He rubbed his wet cock over her tight, shiny perineum, tapping on her puckered little rose bud a couple of times, before sliding his cock head down the length of her slit. He continued right over her clit, across the small gap, and on to Maya, sliding his cock over her pussy and down toward her asshole. He rubbed his cock in between her supple, dripping labia for a bit, and then went up and down the both of them a couple of times, until they were squirming.

He let himself sink down into Maya's pussy, and then he went a bit deeper into Lori's, watching her lips stretch wide around his girth. He went from girl to girl, from pussy to pussy, soon slamming his full length into each one with every thrust. Sweat dripped from his brow onto Lori and Maya below, and they yelped and cried out as he fucked them both. The girls' juices squelched and splashed over his balls and dripped down all their thighs. He felt a familiar heat building up, and thrust deep into Lori's pussy, pushing one ass cheek up with both hands so he could sink as far into her as possible, grinding against her lips and clit.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh," he groaned, as the cum gushed up his cock. He pulled back, but not that quickly. Pearly fluid flooded Lori's pussy as his cock was sliding out, spilling down the channels between her lips, and falling onto Maya's vulva below. He felt a second surge of semen as he got his cock free of Lori's pussy, and looked down to see it shoot between her ass cheeks, past her tail bone and halfway up her back. The next one went a little to the side and landed in a streak across one of Maya's tits. After that he dribbled a few more dollops mostly onto the girls' hands as they were reaching down to squeeze and fondle his cock, rubbing the slippery cum over him and pressing him into their gooey pussies.

"Oooohh fuuckk," moaned Lori, twitching a little as Maya bumped her clit with the still oozing head of Jack's cock.

"Is that good?" whispered Maya in Lori's ear, sliding him up and down her friend's slit.

Jack's cock tingled and throbbed, growing even harder after coming, if that was possible, as the girls' hands slipped and slid over him on a warm sheet of fresh, slick semen. He let them maneuver him onto his back and soon the two of them were kneeling over him.

"Let's lick this up," said Lori, lowering her face toward his crotch. Her tits hung pendulously as she leaned down, and her ass was presented to him beautifully, big and round, and still dripping with his cum. He reached out and gave her a nice slap on one cheek, spattering the semen, and spread it over her ass with his hand. She gave him her best withering look as she closed her lips over his cock, slurping up some of the spilled semen.