Birthday Gift for Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... Please!! Stop!!" I stressed, listening to her narrating the decietful story of how I was born, 19 years ago.

I just could not take it. It sounded too rude, and her detailing was simply too lewd.

But, she was serious... She was telling me the actuality!!

The hard truth that I in reality was an illicit child, from my mom's erotic escapade with her old flame, after her marriage, sent shivers down my spine.

"I wanted a child... That was the only reason I agreed to get married, when my parents starting forcing me for the alliance with your Dad..." my mother began explaining her past.

"Your real father & I always talked about family & kids, when we were dating... We planned to have a lot of children... But, he was years away from settling down... And, I wanted to be a mother as early as possible, and I could not wait so long for my true love."

"However, after my marriage with Kaushik, he said it was too early for a child, just like how he told it was too late, on my birthday this year, despite me begging him."

"It was very rightfully only a few days after our wedding, but I wanted to be pregnant."

"I was dejected, with my life, and wanted a break. And, was going to be with my parents, the coming weekend."

"Maybe it was a coincidence... But, when Kaushik dropped me in front of the station, that eventful Friday, to catch a train that would take me home, I was greeted by the familar figure of my ex-boyfriend."

"It was my birthday and Kaushik was upset he could not bring a smile on my face on my special day. He was also unhappy about how things were between us, but thought a couple of days away from each other will make things better."

"And, when I saw the man I always turned wet for, I knew just what had to be done."

"I did not board the train, but instead just followed him blindly, as my once darling lover grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his room."

"He shared the tiny space with 6 other men, from his work place, but I still stayed there for three full nights, letting him mercilessly master me, very much aware of the possibility of being taken by each of his older colleagues too."

"They were all kind enough to not touch me, but had all humbled me with just their looks... And to be very honest, had any of them approached me, I would have succumbed to their lust, putting an even more daunting question mark over the identity of your biological father."

By the time my mom concluded briefing me about her scandalous demeaning affair, I was on the verge of breaking down.

But, she wasn't done opening up, just yet. She had only paused, to get herself a glass of water. She sure had more details to add.

"When I got back home, the Monday that followed, Kaushik hugged me tightly, kissing me. I felt shameful, for cheating on him, but it also struck me that this was my best chance to hide the otherwise obvious."

"I got him on the bed, straightway, and made him enter me, bareback. He had pulled out well before he even neared an orgasm, but the mere seconds inside me were enough to convince him of your origin!!"

My mother finally finished telling me how she tricked dad into trusting her loyalty, with a deep sigh.

It was a revelation, I deserved to know. But, I felt completely let down.

My whole life seemed a big lie. And, I also felt sorry for my mother's husband - the man I considered my father all this time.

While it was her son from her ex-boyfirend that received her husband's love & care, all these years, this time it was going to be the corrupted child from the very above mentioned evil offspring, who was going to call her man DAD.

My mom had done this before, with relative ease. That is why she was so chilled, even as I was tempted to keep a low profile.

My mom had got my false dad to believe it was his seed that she had inside her.

She did that when she had me. She knew she could do the same to him, one more time. She knew dad would believe her.

"Just promise me you won't force him to be on the bed with you!!" I almost demanded, pointing my finger on my mom's stomach, in a tone that had shock & shame mixed.

I knew I was stretching too far. It was too early... I did not even know if it was going to be a boy... I was just too stressed & broken.

But, slowly, I realised I was also very amused at the developments.

This was so damn twisted, it actually had started to feel like a very teasing kinky setting.

I did sense my cock harden, but my craving mother had noticed it a lot earlier.

"Hahahaha... Let us seee... Cannot guarantee anything..." my mom smirked, getting down on her knees, right away.

"Never wear your bottoms at home!!" she firmly ordered, as she pushed my boxers down, pulled my excited cock out, and started blowing me, like a pro, letting me know how slutty a woman she had been her whole life.

"And, also, Karthik... I know it is not right to always trouble you for my needs!! So... Do you know somebody who would be interested in doing it with me?! Hahaha!!" my mom repeated the question that started everything, before rushing back to licking my thick shaft, as I softly moaned.

"What is the name of my real father??" I asked my mom, as I continued to be sexually stimulated, not worried anymore about my manhood being used by my own mother, even after being filled with a considerable amount of remorse.

I had cum in under a minute, this time, and my mother had all my juices in her mouth. She was pleased, and she knew she had won me.

"Karthik!!" my mom said, almost laughing as she swallowed my load, feeling extremely gratified, watching me groan.

"Yes... Tell me his name..." I repeated.

"Haha!! Karthik!!" my mom said, again.

"Yes, Tell me his..." I started the sentence, before I shockingly realised that my mom was trying to say I shared the same name with my her ex-boyfriend, who was also my true male parent!!

It was a very precious input, but the piece of information only shed more light onto the horrifying reality that my mother was making a cuck out of her husband, for the last 20 years.

She had named me after her former lover, as an ode to his special birthday gift.

It was her revenge on her husband, for saying no to her dear dream of being a loving mom.

And with me getting her pregnant, I had only helped her continue the cycle of shaming the man I still called DAD!!

THE END

12