Birthday Limousine Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was between my mother's thighs for the briefest of moments. I caught the musky sweetness wafting from the darkness under her dress. I looked up into my mother's face.

"My head won't stop spinning."

"I've had men say many things after looking up my skirt but never that," she chuckled.

"Wha...! I don't understand!"

She leaned down and touched her lips to mine.

"That's all right. Lay there until your head stops spinning."

I must have passed out. When I awoke, I could hear the hiss of the tires as the large vehicle moved through the driving rain. I was still lying on Momma's stockinged thigh. She was asleep, her head lying back against the seat.

Mom sat unladylike with her legs spread at the knee. Her skirt had ridden up, exposing her panties. My head rested on her thigh. Even in the dim mood lighting, I could see the gusset of her panties pulled between her meaty vaginal lips.

A flash of lightning illuminated the passenger cabin. My mother smiled enigmatically at me in the brief bright illumination. Her warm moist hand stroked my close-cropped hair.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yes! Still drunker than I ever have been. But I think I'll live."

When I tried to raise my head, she held it in place and opened her thighs. The dress crawled further up, exposing her thighs. I could see the glistening wetness of her pubic thatch through the translucent wetness of her panties.

"Take it from me," she laughed, "you don't want to move your head too much just yet."

"I should, though. Your dress has ridden up, and I can see...!" I hesitated, searching for a word.

"You can see my pussy," she said quietly.

I felt the pressure of her hand on the back of my head, pushing me further up her thigh and closer to her pussy. I felt the heat wafting from between her thighs. It carried an intoxicating, musky, sweet aroma. My nose twitched, and my mouth watered as she pushed my head between her thighs.

The limo braked hard. I slid back, extending my arm to catch myself. Mom grasped my head tighter, pulling me up. The limo lurched again. My head slid forward, pressing my face against Momma's fragrant pussy.

Her hands gripped my head tightly, keeping my head tight against her sex. I heard the buzz of the intercom. Mom scooted forward and pressed the answer button on the intercom.

"Yes," she asked quietly.

"Sorry about that," dad said, sounding tinny and distant. "There's an accident up ahead, and the expressway is closed. I'm going to get off and take the surface streets."

Mom's free hand held my head between her thighs. Her scent was overpowering. I inhaled deeply. My mother hissed when I kissed her pussy lips through her panties.

"Are you guys okay back there? This will take a while. Does anybody need a bathroom break?"

I managed to get one hand on the gusset of Momma's panties and pulled it to the side. I probed the depths of Momma's love hole with my tongue, French kissing it. I licked the glistening dewdrops clinging to my Momma's labia, causing her thighs to quiver.

Momma's hips slowly pumped as she held my head to her steaming cunt.

"Oh! I...no...we're fine! "

I ran the flat part of my tongue up and down each meaty lip, filling my mouth with her taste.

"Relax and enjoy the ride! This is going to take a while." The intercom went silent as Momma released the button

My mother slid down in the seat, her hips pumping against my face.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I used one hand on the carpeted floor for balance as I pressed forward, driving my tongue even deeper into Momma's love canal. I felt a slight discomfort at the root of my tongue as I strove to get deeper.

An image of me crawling head first back into this most delectable of birth canals flashed in my head. I flicked it up and down, tonguing her swollen clit on the upstroke.

Mom was a wild woman. Her mouth was agape as animalistic mewls and moans issued as I licked her. Her ass pumped up and down, and her thighs clamped against my head.

I was obsessed with licking Momma's hole. In my drunken state, it seemed like a dream. I was frightened that I would wake up and find it really was a dream. If it was a dream, I wanted to remember every crease of my mother's pussy. I wanted to remember this moment if I could never come here again. Such are the fantasies of a 21-year-old pleasuring his mother for the first time.

A sudden burst of wetness flooded my face. It was thick, musky, and sweet. it gushed into my gaping mouth and flooded my nostrils, gagging me. Unable to breathe, coughing violently, I reluctantly pulled back. I pushed her thighs apart and fell back on the floor between her legs.

Mom's face gleamed with perspiration. Her eyes were tightly shut, and her mouth was opened with a thin rill of drool oozing from one corner of her lips.

When I looked between her legs, I saw the liquid of her orgasm running between the cheeks of her ass and soaking the seat. Her inner pinkness was open and pulsing.

As I recovered from my coughing fit, I wiped my face with the palms of my hand. It was a surreal moment. I had just licked my mother to an orgasm. Her juices covered my face and wet the collar of my dress shirt. I was confused, scared, and incredibly aroused.

"It's been years since anyone has done that."

"Did I do okay?"

It was a dumb thing to say. However, none of my previous sexual experiences prepared me for an after-sex conversation with my mother. She sat with her knees still spread and her dress around her waist.

"You did fine, baby! Better than...anyone...in a long time!" She looked down. "I have ruined this dress."

The alcohol aided my reply. "Why don't you take it off?"

She looked at me with a quizzical look. A half smile played across her lips. She turned in the seat. "Unzip me."

My hands trembled as I undid the small clasp just above the zipper. It sounded unusually loud as I pulled the zipper down her back and just over the curve of her behind. I leaned for and kissed her bare back while pushing the dress bodice off her shoulders and letting it fall around her waist.

Mom smiled as she looked over her shoulder at me. "You've undressed a woman before!"

"Once or twice," I said as I slipped back to the floor, kissing the juncture where Momma's waist split into the two halves of her ass. She shivered and leaned forward, allowing my tongue to run between her exposed ass cheeks. When the tip of my tongue probed her starfish, she let out a low keening exclamation.

"FUCK! Baby, ain't nobody EVER did that to me!"

I sat back on my heels on the floor of the limo. The bench seat along the wall supported my back.

She gestured toward the bench seat. "Sit there!" I did as I was told.

Mom dropped to her knees between my legs. Her large tits swayed deliciously as she shimmed the dress down her hips. I marveled that her insubstantial lacy bra could hold the mass of her breasts. She slipped the dress off and tossed it on the back seat.

"You are beautiful."

"I'll bet you say that to all of the half-naked women you have in the back of a limousine."

"Every one of them," I laughed as I leaned forward and cupped her bra-clad breast.

She pushed my hand away. "No fair! You have all of your clothes on."

In quick order, Momma undid my buckle, unzipped my pants, and had me raise up so she could pull them down and off me. Precum soaked the front of my boxers. My partially exposed cock strained to be released.

"My turn," she whispered as she pulled my cock through the slit of my shorts.

Mom leaned down and blew her hot breath on the engorged head of my cock, sending shivers through my body. She held it at the root and licked all sides of it, starting at my hairy crotch up to the head. She kissed the head of my cock.

"You taste good!"

She took just the head of my cock in her mouth and applied light pressure.

The intercom buzzed as Momma's head slid up and down my tool, her tongue stroking the underside. Without stopping, Momma inclined her head toward the intercom. I cleared my throat and pressed the button.

"Hey, Junior! Is your Momma alright? Why didn't she answer?"

The slurping sounds of Momma sucking my dick filled the passenger compartment. I could feel my cockhead bump against her throat as she took me deeper into her mouth.

"UHH! She's...sleep!" I groaned as the head of my cock slid down Momma's throat.

"Are you okay? You sound odd."

She hiccupped, applying pressure like a hand stroking it. I could feel the bubbling of my pending explosion in my balls

"I...UHHHH...I was...sleep too, dad!"

Mom's face was pressed into my crotch. Her throat moved rhythmically, fondling my dick.

"Go back to sleep then. This is going to take a while. Okay?"

"YESSSS!"

I exploded, shooting cum down my mother's throat, filling her belly with my seed. I released the intercom button and grabbed her head, fucking my mother's mouth as I came.

Finally, spent, I fell back on the seat. My semi-hard cock bobbed in the air. Mom sat back on her knees between my legs. With one hand, she slowly stroked my cock as my cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. She used her tongue to get most of it, and then she took one finger to get the rest. She inserted that finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

"Are we having fun yet!"

I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Do you want to fuck your mother?"

Again, I nodded. Mom rose as much as she could. She slipped her panties off. She pressed her face against the crotch and noisily inhaled.

"I love that smell. Want to smell your mother's panties?'

She scooted forward on her knees and held her drenched panties to my face. I inhaled the musky aroma of Momma's arousal. Impulsively I grabbed them. I took the gusset in my mouth and sucked it. The passenger compartment swam around me.

Mm got on her knees, straddling me. She reached between us, grasped my cock, and positioned it at her entrance. I felt the heat of her pussy first. Then the wetness as my cock split her vaginal lips. Finally, the tightness of her sheath as she settled down on me.

Her hips rotated slowly as she looked down at me. She reached down, pulled her panties from my mouth, and took them into hers. As she rocked slowly, she took her panties from her mouth and put them in mine.

"You feel amazing in mommy's pussy."

I thrust up slowly, relishing the feel of her cunt gripping my cock.

"Mom, I love how your pussy feels. I can feel you flex, stroking my cock."

She leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest. Her back undulated as she slid back and forth.

"I like fucking like this," she said, looking down at me. The red glow of the mood lighting cast an ethereal glow to her skin. "I like to go slow...to feel the cock moving in me."

She shivered as her pussy spasmed.

"Dear God, your pussy feels so good. I can feel it flexing and relaxing."

"Mmmm! You're making it do that! You're making me have mini orgasms. They shoot through my body like shocks of electricity."

My butt cheeks clenched as I thrust up. "You like that, Momma?"

She began to thrust urgently against me. Her hands on my chest clenched and unclenched. Her lips were moist and parted. I felt her sheath clamp tightly. Her clenching fist grabbed handfuls of my shirt.

"Oh fuck! FUUUUCCCKK!"

I felt a warm wetness against my chest and lower abdomen. Mom's thrusting slowed. Her head dropped between her shoulders. Her breathing was harsh and irregular. I tightened my grip on her waist and began to pump up like a jackhammer. The violence of my thrust bounced her into the air. Her eyes opened. She looked like a wild woman. Her mouth was open, and she was drooling. She shook her head violently from side to side.

She began to thrust back, driving me deep into her hole.

"You like fucking your mommy? huh? Do you like sticking your cock in your mother's hole?

"Just as much as you like your son's cock in your cunt! You love my cock, don't you, Momma?"

"Jun... Henry! I love you! I love everything about you! Including that pussy filling dick slamming into my cervix. Cum in me! Fill your slut mommy's cunt with your seed! Claim her pussy as yours."

We came together, thrusting and crying. I fired rope after rope of sperm into my mother's womb. She soaked my crotch and the seat with her juices. As she collapsed on my chest, the intercom buzzed.

Mom pressed the button as I slowly pumped in and out of her dripping love tunnel.

"Yes, Hank?"

"Oh, you're woke! Home in 10 minutes."

"Okay, dear."

She lay on me for a moment, trying to come down. "We'd better get dressed."

"Yes, I guess," she said. She sat up with my cock still in her, looking down at me. "I just had an idea."

"What's that?"

"Why don't I visit you during your internship? I hear some of those African tribes have interesting mating rituals."

She did, But that's another story!

###

12