Birthday Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, seriously?" David asks incredulously as he puts the car into reverse and backs out. "That's crazy! He's twice her age and she's, well, she's Lexi."

"Exactly!" I say, "If she were a nice girl, I wouldn't mind so much. I just don't want my dad to get hurt by that slut."

"I know, I understand." David says as he reaches over and places his hand on my knee affectionately. He pulls out of the gate to my dad's mansion and drives down the road. "It would be really weird if your dad started dating someone from our class."

"Thank you for being here for me." I say as I turn and smile at him.

"Always, my love." David replies as he squeezes my bare knee.

My heart melts as David turns onto the highway and starts heading toward Kevin's place. Feeling mischievous, I reach over and start rubbing David's crotch. He lets out a gasp and grips the steering wheel tighter as my thin fingers slowly massage his lengthening shaft from outside his pants.

"W-what are you doing?" he asks, clearly shocked that I am doing something so bold while he is driving.

"Getting you hard, duh!" I say as I unbutton his pants. Reaching into his pants and boxers, I expertly extract his pecker from his jeans and start stroking the fully hard shaft.

"We can't do anything about it while I'm driving!" he exclaims. I can hear him breathing heavily as I give him a handjob.

"What, you've never heard of road head?" I ask with a smirk as I continue to stroke him. My other hand reaches over and unbuckles my seat belt.

"You wouldn't." he challenges me, his look changing to one of pure arousal.

"Watch this." I say as I adjust myself in the seat. I then lean over David's crotch and guide his erection to my lips.

David lets out a moan of pleasure just as my mouth closes on him. I immediately start bobbing my head, making cute sucking sounds each time I take him in. His hand rests on my head, fingers buried in my raven locks. I can tell his other hand is on the steering wheel as he tries to focus on the road, which isn't easy while getting his dick sucked.

I use my hand to push his jeans down and out of the way so that I can take most of his length into my mouth. I gag slightly, still unable to take all of him. David mumbles my name as his hips buck slightly. I smile around his cock and flick the underside of his shaft with my tongue. I use every technique Hazel taught me when the two of us practiced on a banana. David is moaning heavily now as pre-cum leaks from his tip and onto my tongue. I devour it hungrily and keep sucking, knowing he is getting close after just a few minutes.

David's hips buck once as he starts to unload in my mouth. I coo happily around his cock as I start to swallow. I feel the car jerk slightly, but it seems like David is able to keep a careful eye on the road even as he coats my tongue with salty sperm. Mmm, it tastes so good. I let out a happy moan as I swallow the last of his load and lick his tip.

"You're amazing." he says as I sit up.

"I know." I reply with a smirk as I watch David use his free hand to put his penis back in his pants.

About twenty minutes later we arrive at the party. David parks the car and walks around to my side to open my door for me. What a gentleman! I thank him and peck his lips. We then walk toward the house, hand in hand. Music can be heard before we reach the door and there are several people standing on the porch, nursing drinks.

We walk into the house and greet our host. David and I immediately end up with red solo cups full of booze in our hands. One is David's limit tonight, since he is driving us home. Fortunately, I don't have to stick to that limit! I sip on my drink as we walk through the house, saying hi to friends and acquaintances from school.

"Hey!" A feminine voice calls out from behind me, "You made it!"

I turn and come face to face with my best friend, Hazel. The two of us immediately hug and exchange kisses on the cheek. The three of us find a private corner to relax. David sits beside me as Hazel and I engage in girl talk. I ask her about her hook up and she says that it was just a one time thing. This is big news because Hazel had only been with one guy before and had never had a one night stand. Her response is that her best friend only turns eighteen once! Hazel then goes into detail about the hook up, apparently the guy loved pulling her long ponytail. My party really did get wild!

I'm surprised that Hazel is willing to be so open in front of David, but I glance over and realize David isn't even pretending to listen. He is nursing his drink and lightly tapping his foot to the music while staring off in a random direction. I snort and shake my head before turning back to Hazel and resuming our conversation.

Hazel eventually changes the topic to my dad and Lexi. I roll my eyes and tell Hazel everything. I start with Daddy walking in while David was doing me and end with my dad wanting to see Lexi again. When I mention my dad wanting to see Lexi again, David speaks up and says that would be incredibly creepy. It barely registers to me how uncomfortable David looks at the thought. I'm just worried Lexi will hurt Daddy.

Thankfully, we stop talking about my dad and decide to get up and dance. The three of us head to the dance floor and David has a great time dancing with two pretty girls. We have been dancing for over an hour when David pulls me close and whispers in my ear, suggesting we find a private room. I quickly agree as I feel my pussy dampen. David grabs me by the hand and drags me off. Hazel gives us a knowing smirk as I wink and wave goodbye to her.

David and I are soon inside of a spare bedroom. My back is pressed up against the door as David kisses me fiercely. One of his hands is cupping my face as the other rests on my hip. I moan and suck on his tongue when he slips it into my mouth. David's hand slides up my body to cup my breast outside of my sundress. I moan into his mouth as he palms the firm tit. I place my hands on his chest and push him back slightly. Next, I reach for his pants and unbutton them. One quick yank and they are around his ankles, along with his boxers.

Thirty seconds later, I'm on my knees with a hard dick in my mouth. My hands grip David's thighs as I bob my head on him. He slips a hand into my sundress and bra in order to cup a warm, naked tit. His other hand rests on my head, lightly applying pressure as I rhythmically move it back and forth to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. I let out cute choking and gagging sounds as drool runs from my lips. I can tell he is turned on due to the hardness of his pulsing shaft against my tongue.

Soon, both of David's hands are in my sundress and he is squeezing my tits. I can feel my hard nipples pressing against his palms as he gropes me. My pussy is soaking wet and I am sucking harder and faster on David's cock as drool runs from my lips.

"Can I fuck your tits again?" David asks in a thick voice.

"Mmhmm," I mumble enthusiastically around his cock as I nod my head slightly.

I pull off of David's cock and give the mushroom head an affectionate kiss. My tongue slips out to lap up the drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. David pulls his hands out of my sundress and I reach up for the straps. With two smooth motions, I pull the straps of my sundress and bra down so I can get my arms out of them. Next, I push my dress and bra down so that both garments are now bunched up beneath my boobs. I hear David let out a small moan when my breasts are bared. I look up, smile, and give my chest a little shake for his viewing pleasure.

David reaches out and places both of his hands on my big boobs. I throw back my head and moan as he gently caresses the firm, yet soft flesh. I coo happily as I stay on my knees and allow David to play with my tits for a couple of minutes. I blush slightly when he tells me they're beautiful in a hoarse whisper.

Soon, David releases my tits in order to stroke his cock several times. I lift my body as much as I can while on my knees so that he is able to crouch slightly and place his hard dick into the valley between my tits. David then grabs both of my breasts and wraps my boobs around his shaft tightly. I reach between my legs with one hand in order to rub my pussy as David begins thrusting in and out of my cleavage.

"Just don't cum on my face," I say in a hoarse voice as I push two fingers into my vagina, "I didn't see any tissues to clean up with."

"Okay." David grunts while he keeps his hold on my tits and continues his thrusting.

"Just let me know when you're ready and I'll swallow." I say as I look down at my breasts to watch the head of his cock disappear and then reappear between my boobs.

He moans happily when I say that I'll swallow and I decide to talk dirty to egg him on. "That's it Baby, fuck my titties!" I coo as I lean down to flick the tip of his cock with my tongue on his latest upstroke. "I want you to cum in my mouth! Please Baby, I wanna swallow your hot load. Please cum for me!" I finger myself hard and fast, my pussy is soaked.

"Holy shit!" David groans as he holds my tits tightly and keeps thrusting through my cleavage. I can tell he is getting close. My nipples are rock hard and I can feel my pussy start to convulse. We are both going to cum soon.

"Mmm, I wanna taste it." I moan wantonly as I play with myself during David's titty-fuck. "I wanna suck you dry. I love your cum! Cum in my mouth! Cum, cum, cum!" I groan as I thrust two fingers all the way up my cunt and groan out in orgasm.

David pulls his cock out from between my tits and grabs me by the hair. I let out a surprised squeak as he thrusts his hard dick between my lips and starts basically fucking my face. I gag and drool as his cock pushes in and out of my mouth. Finally, after about thirty seconds, David pulls my head down on his cock as far as it will go and grunts. About an inch of his cock is still protruding from my pink lips as the shaft pulses, sending spurt after spurt of creamy sperm down my gullet. I swallow everything he gives me before pulling off his dick and giving the tip an affectionate kiss.

"Take me to bed." I whisper, looking up at David.

David immediately kicks off his shoes, then steps out of his pants and boxers. He whips his shirt off and is naked in under fifteen seconds. At the same time, I stand up and shimmy out of my sundress, leaving it in a puddle on the floor. My bra is around my stomach, so I spin it around to get at the clasp. Once my bra is flung away, I slide out of my panties and kick off my flip-flops. David and I then immediately fall into bed.

The sex was intense, probably the most intense we have ever had. We started out in missionary, with my legs hooked around his ankles as he thrust into me. Next, he bends my legs back so that my feet are by my ears, and he hammers me into the mattress until I cry out in orgasm. He flips me over and takes me doggystyle, spanking my ass and pulling my hair as I beg him to fuck me and make me cum. My dangling tits are slapping each other the entire time. Next, he rolls onto his back and has me mount him. I ride him until I cum again and then spin around and treat him to the reverse cowgirl. The entire time I am screaming his name and gushing pussy juice all over his cock. I beg him to fuck me harder, I beg him to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. I beg for cock. I beg for cum.

In the end, as I'm bent over the bed and getting fucked from behind, he grabs my hips and buries himself to the hilt inside of me. I can feel squirting inside me and know he is currently coating my womb with his seed. I arch my back and cry out "Cum inside me! Cum, cum, cum, cum!" as my legs shake.

When he finishes his orgasm, he pulls out of me and grabs me by the hair. Using his grip on my raven hair, he pulls me to my knees and shoves his soaked cock in my mouth. I immediately clean his dick, tasting both my juices and his cum.

David and I lay in bed cuddling for about half an hour before we decide it is time to get dressed. There is quite a bit of giggling and groping as we get our clothes on. I go into the attached bathroom to fix my sex hair and the two of us head back to the party.

Eventually Hazel finds us and I prepare myself for the inevitable teasing about my recent activities. However, Hazel looks nervous as she walks over to me and I quickly realize she is not interested in talking about my sex life right now.

"What?" I ask, concerned.

"Sorry Kayla," Hazel begins, "I have no idea why she is here, no one wants her?"

"Who?" I ask, with a sinking feeling I know exactly who is here.

"Let's go." Hazel says as she turns to lead me to another part of the house.

"Everything will be fine." David says as he squeezes my hand.

With determination, I follow Hazel through the house until we get to a basement room with a built in bar. Standing next to the bar, talking with some guy, is Lexi. I see red when Lexi smiles at the guy and he reaches out to touch her arm. I drop David's hand as the pounding in my ears increases. This stupid whore is going to break my dad's heart and she doesn't even care. I don't even register the sounds of David and Hazel calling me as I approach Lexi. The little bitch turns and looks at me with surprise as I wind up and slap her across the face as hard as I can.