Birthday Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door closes, Lexi jumps into my arms and presses her lips against mine. We make out for several minutes, my hands exploring her soft curves as she grips my back. Eventually, my desire to know what happened tonight overrides my hormones and I break out kiss.

"What happened tonight?" I ask.

"Can it wait 'till after?" Lexi responds as she reaches for my pants and starts to pull them down.

"As much as I'd like to dive right in, I really think we should talk." I say.

Lexi lets out a sigh and releases my pants. She then kicks off her shoes, walks over to the bed, and sits down. Looking at me, Lexi pats the bedspread beside her. I remove my shoes then walk over and sit down next to her. My arms snakes out and wraps around Lexi's delicate shoulders as I gently pull her to me. Lexi rests her head on my shoulder and lets out a sigh.

"I thought you were done with me when you sent a text that we couldn't meet up today." Lexi began. "I know that isn't true now, I did see your recent text."

"My only concern has been Kayla." I explain, "She is my daughter. I want to keep seeing you."

"I know," Lexi says, "and I'm not sure, but I think she'll be okay with it now."

"What happened?" I ask, encouraging her to continue.

"I was lonely and didn't want to stay home, so I hired a ride to take me to Kevin's party. I don't really wanna talk about details right now, but the short of it is that Kayla found me talking to a guy and thought I was gonna hook up with him. I wasn't! She confronted me and we had a long talk afterwards. I told her more about my past, which I promise I'll tell you, just not right now please."

"Of course, when you're ready." I say with a smile.

"Thank you." Lexi whispers, "The talk was really good. I don't know if we'll be good friends, but I think she might accept my past now and understand that I won't sleep around on you."

"I'm glad," I respond "and I know you won't. When you're ready to tell me about your past, I'm happy to listen."

"Are we... together?" Lexi asks nervously.

"How about," I begin, "we're seeing each other to see where things go. And we're not seeing anyone else. So, yes."

"I like that." Lexi whispers contentedly.

Lexi turns to face me and leans in. Our lips meet. My hand finds her breast from outside her shirt as I slip my tongue into Lexi's mouth. She lets out a small moan and pushes her chest out so that her boob fills my palm.

With both hands I reach for the hem of Lexi's shirt and start pulling it upwards. She breaks our kiss and lifts her arms upward, allowing me to pull the shirt up and over her head. I toss the shirt aside as Lexi starts lifting up my shirt.

Once our shirts are gone, Lexi presses herself against me as we resume our kiss. I can feel her bra-clad breasts against my chest as we make out. My hands slide up Lexi's bare back until I find the strap of her bra. I unhook her bra and she pulls away from me slightly so she can roll her shoulders forward and slide her bra down her arms. Lexi drops her bra to the floor as my hand finds her soft tit. She moans into my mouth as I give her bare boob a squeeze.

We continue tongue wrestling and groping for several minutes, I can feel Lexi's hard nipple pressing into my palm as she rubs my bulge. I slide my hand down her stomach until I reach the snap of her jean shorts. After unbuttoning her shorts, I lay Lexi down on her back so her head is resting on one of the pillows.

Getting on top of Lexi, I resume kissing her soft lips as one of my hands cups her tit and the other runs along her side. Breaking our kiss, I trail my lips down Lexi's jawline and to her neck. Her hands bury in my hair as I kiss down to her breasts. Taking her boobs in my hands, I press them together and start kissing all along her cleavage and nipples. Lexi lets out a small moan of pleasure when I take her nipple in my mouth and flick the pink nub with my tongue.

I kiss down to Lexi's flat stomach before sitting up and taking hold of Lexi's jean shorts with both hands. She lifts her bum off the bed to help me slide her shorts and panties off. I immediately toss the garments aside and look down at her naked body.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I whisper. She really is. Lexi has perfectly-shaped B-cup breasts with pink nipples. Her stomach is flat and her legs are toned. A pretty pussy is peaking out from between her legs, labia engorged and spread in arousal. I take all this in before looking back up at her pretty face framed by auburn hair. Lexi smiles at me, showing off the high cheekbones on her lightly freckled face.

Lexi looks into my eyes with a radiant smile on her face before her eyes flick down to my bulge. "Fuck, you're big." she looks back up at me and licks her lips.

I lower my body on top of Lexi and press my lips to hers. She wraps her arms around me and moans into my mouth as I grind my bulge against her bare pussy. Once again, I break our kiss in order to trail my lips down her body, taking a not-so-brief detour to make love to her flawless tits with my mouth. This girl really does have the softest skin.

Sliding my body down the bed, I get between Lexi's legs and gaze at her pussy. The soft, pink lips are glistening with her arousal. I lean forward and plant a kiss directly on her vulva, causing Lexi to let out a soft "Oh, fuck." in response. Pushing two fingers inside of Lexi, I immediately began circling her clit with my tongue. Lexi arches her back and moans while I saw two fingers in and out of her sopping hole.

After licking and fingering Lexi to several loud, intense orgasms, she finally has to push my head away and mumble a week "No more, no more." She turns onto her side and curls up with two hands between her legs as she breaths weakly. Her sweaty auburn hair is clinging to her face and she has a small smile on her lips.

Smiling, I climb back up the bed and wrap my arms around Lexi. I hug her tightly before sliding my hand down her back and grabbing a handful of her pert ass. Lexi stays in the same curled up position as she slides herself forward and presses against me tightly. The adorable redhead buries her face in my neck and starts giggling.

"Well, that was fucking amazing." Lexi says with a huge grin on her face, in between gasping for breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I reply, still holding onto Lexi's ass with one hand as my other rests on the pillow beneath her neck.

"I'll do you next," Lexi responds, "just give me a minute to catch my breath."

"No problem, Babe." I say with a laugh.

Lexi stays snuggled up against me for several minutes and I just lay back and enjoy the feel of her soft, nude body against mine. Her breathing slowly steadies and I worry that she may have fallen asleep. I give her ass a light squeeze and she looks up at me with a smirk, proving me wrong.

"You like my bum, do you?" she asks teasingly.

"Very much." I answer before giving her ass a light slap and making her giggle cutely.

"Maybe you'd like me to bend over and spread my cheeks for you?" Lexi asks seductively.

I can feel myself getting hard as I remember last night when she asked me to fuck her ass. I'd done anal before, but for my lovers it had been a one time experiment that they did not wish to repeat. Lexi seems to really enjoy it.

"I'd like that." I say and lean down to peck her lips.

"But first..." she says with a cute face as she slips out of my arms, suddenly full of energy.

Lexi has me lay on my back and then gets on top of me; I love the view of her tits dangling from her chest as she hovers over my body. She starts kissing down my body, beginning with my neck and working her way down my chest. When Lexi reaches my bulge, she plants one firm kiss on it before sitting up and grasping my lounge pants. I lift my butt to help her tug my pants and boxers down, and off my body.

The adorable redhead nestles her body between my legs so that she is kneeling with her face hovering over my erection. Grasping my cock at the base, Lexi sexily takes one long lick up my shaft, her eyes never leaving mine. She then does the same with the other side of my shaft before kissing the tip and looking up at me as she strokes me.

"I am a slut." Lexi says.

I open my mouth to speak but Lexi silences me by raising her hand. I can't help but smirk at the sight of her nude between my legs, one hand on my cock and the other held up in a 'stop' position.

"It's the truth." Lexi continues, "I love sex, I love sucking dick, I love cum. I'm a slut." she pauses to gather her thoughts, "I'm a slut for you. I am done with the random hookups; you showed me how much better sex can be with a partner who actually cares about my pleasure. So, as long as you'll have me, you can fuck me any which way you'd like. I promise, I'll like it too."

Lexi leans down and slips the head of my cock into her mouth. She gives it a single suck before releasing me with a 'pop' sound. "I want you to hold my head and fuck my face until I can barely breathe. I want you to fuck me in every position imaginable until I'm screaming your name. I want you to bend me over and shove your cock up my ass until I pass out from pain and pleasure. I want you to cum in my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I want you to cum on my face and tits. I want you."

"Holy shit, Lexi..." I moan, my cock throbbing with need.

Lexi sticks out her tongue and slaps my dick on it, making the sexiest moaning sounds. I'm breathing heavily as she licks a drop of pre-cum from my tip before kissing all along my shaft. She then presses her face against the shaft and holds it there with one hand. Lexi kisses up my length one last time before taking me into her mouth and sucking softly.

I know I'm not gonna last long this time, especially when Lexi mumbles "Fuck my face." around my thickness. Not one to turn down a request from a gorgeous eighteen year old girl, I grab Lexi by the head with both hands and shove her face down on my cock. Lexi gags loudly, drool running from her lips and onto my balls. Her hands grip my thighs tightly as tears run down her face and her nostrils flare. The vibrations of her throat tease my shaft, making me groan in pleasure.

Using my grip on her head, I pull her up until only my tip is between her lips, then I push her head back down, impaling her throat once again. I continue to fuck Lexi's face, using her mouth as if it were a pussy. In barely a minute, I reach the point of no return.

At the same time that I'm pushing her head down, I thrust my hips upward to cram that last centimeter of cock down her throat. Lexi's cheeks bulge out as I start shooting semen into her willing mouth. I can feel her swallowing, the motions squeezing my dick and causing my legs to shake. She makes a loud gagging noise as a small amount of cum shoots out of her nose and more leaks from between her lips. Finally, my orgasm is over and I collapse back on the bed, releasing Lexi's head.

Lexi pulls off my cock, gasping for air. She wipes her face with her hand before looking at me with lust. Her eyes then drop to my cock. Remarkably, I am still hard. This girl is amazing, I can't get enough of her. Fortunately, she seems to feel the same way about me.

While I am still breathing heavily in the aftermath of an intense orgasm, Lexi pounces. The gorgeous eighteen year old redhead straddles me, grabs my cock at the base, and immediately impales herself. I let out a groan of pleasure as her tight pussy encases my cock in its velvet warmth. My hands go to Lexi's hips as my favorite slut begins to enthusiastically ride me like a cowgirl, her hair flying about her face.

Lexi leans forward and grabs onto the headboard of my four-poster bed. She smiles down at me, her auburn hair framing her face as she lifts her ass until just my mushroom head is nestled in her folds. Lexi then slams herself back down on my cock in one fluid motion, making us both moan. I move my hands to her ass, squeezing the firm globes tightly as I let her ride me at her own pace while I enjoy the sight of her bouncing titties.

After watching her tits bounce for a minute, I give into temptation and lean up to take a pink nipple in my mouth. Lexi's moans intensify as I flick her hard nipple with my tongue. My hands slide up her body so that I can cup her boobs while sucking on one of them. In order to make it easier for me to play with her tits, Lexi turns her bounce into a slow grind, stimulating her clit while keeping her boobs from jiggling too wildly.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Lexi cries out as she grinds her clit against me while I'm fully embedded inside her. I play with her tits all through her orgasm, enjoying the feel of her pussy convulsing around my shaft.

When she comes down from her orgasm, Lexi looks down at me with lust in her green eyes. "We're just getting started."

Truer words have not been said. Lexi pulls off my cock and spins around, mounting me in reverse cowgirl. For several minutes I enjoy the sight of her tight ass bouncing up and down on my cock. Lexi then leans backwards, placing her hands on either side of my body as we fuck. Damn, this girl is flexible! I reach around her body and grab her tits.

I decide I want to fuck Lexi doggystyle, so I push her forward until she is crouched on all fours and facing the foot of the bed. Somehow, my dick stays lodged in her tight cunt the entire time. Lexi cries out when I give each ass cheek a playful smack before grabbing her hips and proceeding to fuck the cute redhead as hard as I can.

Reaching out with my hands, I grab both of Lexi's elbows and pull her arms back. She is now only supported by her knees and my grip on her arms. Using her arms for leverage, I rhythmically pound Lexi as she moans and begs for more. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I'm your slut! I'm yours!" she lets out a scream as her pussy spasms around my dick, and I realize she is having another orgasm.

I fuck Lexi all through her orgasm before releasing her arms. The cute redhead collapses on the bed so that her face is down and her ass is up. I take a firm hold of her ass cheeks and use them to pull Lexi's body back and forth.

A few minutes later, Lexi gets up onto all fours and starts thrusting her ass back against me. I grab a fistful of her hair and yank her head back, causing her back to arch. With one hand on her hips and one holding her hair, I fuck Lexi while she screams "It's your pussy! It's your pussy!" over and over.

I'm so turned on, I don't even realize that I'm cumming until Lexi cries out "Yes, cum inside me! Fill my pussy!"

I usually stay still when I'm cumming, but not this time. I keep my hold on Lexi's hair and hip as I fuck her all through my orgasm. Cum pumps out of me and fills my little slut until I have nothing left to give her. Only then do I stop fucking her and release her hair.

Gripping Lexi's butt cheeks in both hands, I pull out of her slowly. I look down and see her twitching pussy clench up after my exit. Lexi stays on all fours, her head hanging down as she breaths heavily. I grin and give her butt a playful swat as I lean back to catch my breath. Damn, that was good sex.

Lexi collapses on the bed and at first I think she is passed out, but she instead rolls onto her back and spreads her legs wide. Sliding one hand down her body, Lexi spreads open her pussy with two fingers to show me her pink interior. At first I think she wants me to fuck her again, but then Lexi lifts her head and looks at my cock as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue like she is trying to suck on it.

Taking the hint, I straddle Lexi and place my knees on either side of her shoulders. She grasps my thighs and leans her head up to take my half-hard dick in her mouth. I reach out with both hands and caress Lexi's face as she bobs her head on me, sucking her own juices off of my cock. Since I'm not fully hard, Lexi is easily able to take my entire length in her mouth. She even slides out her tongue to lick my balls while deep throating me.

I reach behind myself and push two fingers inside of Lexi, causing her to moan loudly around my dick. I can feel her knees bend and legs lift as I finger her and the mental picture combined with her mouth on me has me hardening again in no time.

Once I'm fully hard, Lexi taps me on the thigh and pulls off my cock. Understanding the message, I immediately throw one knee over her body so I'm no longer straddling her. Lexi then hops up and gets off the bed. She immediately bends over the bed and looks at me with innocent green eyes "Come fuck me?" she asks sweetly.

Needing no further encouragement, I immediately get off the bed and move to stand behind Lexi. Before I can slip inside her, Lexi reaches back and grabs her ass cheeks. I can feel my dick throb when she spreads her cheeks and loudly says "Fuck my ass!"

Happy to oblige, I slot my dick at her rear entrance and slowly start pushing inside. "Fuck!" Lexi hisses when my head first pops inside her bum. I grip her hips tightly and continue sliding my cock into her until I'm fully lodged inside her ass. To enjoy the incredible tightness, I stay completely buried in her butt for several seconds before I start to move.

My grip on her hips is so strong I think I may leave a mark, but neither of us cares. Lexi is making incoherent moaning and screaming noises as I thrust myself up her ass over and over again. Her feet are firmly planted on the floor and her head and chest are on the bed as she reaches back and keeps her ass spread open for me. I look down and can see her squeezing her cheeks tightly.

"Fuck! Fuck my ass with your hard dick!" Lexi screeches as I continue to relentlessly hammer her backside. Drool is running freely from her lips and onto my bedspread. I reach forward and grip her shoulder with one hand for leverage so that I can fuck her hard and fast with the entire length of my cock.

After only a few minutes of fucking Lexi's butt, I can feel my balls start to boil over. "I'm gonna cum." I announce.

"Up my ass!" Lexi shouts, "Cum up my slutty ass!"

I place my hands on the mattress on either side of Lexi and start rhythmically fucking her bum. She releases her ass cheeks to give me more room and reaches forward with both hands, grasping the comforter with desperate fingers as she just tries to hold on.

"Ah, fuck!" I groan as my shaft swells and spurts a huge wave of semen up Lexi's ass. She moans and tenses up, announcing that she is cumming with me. The perfect sounds of her sex noises causes me to fire another jet of cum up her butt.

I hold myself inside of Lexi's bum until I have no more cum to give her. Only then do I pull out of her exquisite backside. I give her ass a spank and she just grunts in response, completely exhausted. I just fucked an eighteen year old up the ass while she begged for it, so of course I'm still in the mood; I push two fingers up Lexi's twat and start fingering her.

"Mmm," she coos softly as her vaginal muscles squeeze my fingers. "Haven't had enough yet?"

"I guess you can't keep up with this old guy." I tease and lean forward to plant a kiss on her bare back.

"You're on." Lexi says, her voice suddenly much stronger.

Not wanting to be the first to tap out, Lexi spins around and drops to her knees. She takes my soft dick in her hand and feeds it to her open mouth. Lexi starts sucking on me while leaking cum out of her ass and onto the floor. I play with her tits as she sucks me, trying to use the stimulation to get hard again. It takes a few minutes of her sucking, but I am eventually back at full mast.

Lexi hums around my shaft, causing the most delightful vibrations in her mouth that tease and caress my shaft. She bobs her head a few more times before briefly pulling off. "I'm gonna blow you." Lexi says before putting her mouth on me, sucking once, and then pulling off again. "Until you can't take it anymore." Another suck. "Then you're gonna cum." Suck. "On my face and tits." Lexi finishes as she goes back to sucking. Sounds like a plan to me.