Birthday Pool Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I'm hyperventilating. I collapse sideways and land in a puddle on the floor. Still holding onto my bra, I curl up into a little ball and cry. My body is wracked with sobs and I can still feel the dried cum on my face, with more leaking out of my cunt and abused asshole.

I don't know how long I lay on the floor for. Eventually though, I am all cried out and I realize that I have to move. I actually manage to find some tissues to clean up my pussy and ass. Then I put my bra on, reaching into the cups to situate each breast. Next, I slip on my shirt and skirt. Keith stole my panties, so I will have to go without underwear. Finally, I find my shoes.

Heading to the nearest bathroom, I quickly sit on the toilet to urinate. After wiping myself and flushing, I head over to the sink to wash my hands and face. The warm water feels nice and I'm happy to finally get Keith's cum off of my face.

Checking my phone, I realize that it is after 1:00AM. I need to get home. Fuck, where's Brittney? I walk through the frat house but am unable to find her in any of the common areas. I am treated to the lovely sight of a girl giving head in the corner of the living room. Jeez, have some self-respect and find a room!

Eventually, I return to the bedroom where I caught Brittney hooking up with a guy. She must have fallen asleep after getting boned. I rap my knuckles on the door and call out for Brittney before walking in. There she is, nude and on her knees while that same guy fucks her face.

"She's a little busy right now!" the guy calls out over Brittney's loud gagging.

"Sorry." I mumble as I back out and close the door.

Seriously? It's been hours and they're still going at it. Ugh! I send Brittney a text saying that I'm gonna find my own way home. Good thing we used an app to get a ride here, Brittney can get her own ride back to my house to get her car. I immediately open the app and am glad when I get a ride almost right away.

The driver checks me out as soon as I get in the car. He also spends half the ride back to my house looking at me in his rear view mirror. I'm in no mood and just sit in the back seat with my arms crossed.

Once we arrive, I tip the driver and head inside. I'm sure Lexi and Daddy are asleep by now, so I send Daddy a text, telling him that I'm home. Finally, I can head up to my room. Today was horrible. David is gone and Keith was inside me. I'm devastated. I hop in the shower to wash the shame from my body.

I end up having another crying spell in the shower and let the water wash away my tears. After my shower, I put on a pair of panties and climb into bed. Laying in bed, I'm not sad anymore. I'm not angry. I'm not anything. I just lay there, emotionless as I drift off to sleep.

My eyes slowly open as I wake up. I sit up and stretch, my bare breasts jiggling slightly on my chest. Grabbing a tissue off my bedside table, I wipe away the dried tears that must have appeared during the night. Next, I pull on a robe and step into a pair of slippers to get ready for breakfast.

Checking my phone, I realize it is more like lunch. I slept until almost noon! Shit, I haven't slept this late in a long time. I also notice there are text messages from Brittney, Hazel, Ashley, Marcia, and Daddy. Daddy says he is glad that I'm home safe and he hopes I had fun. Ashley, Hazel, and Marcia all ask how I'm doing and also hope I had fun last night. I text the girls before turning to Brittney's very surprising text.

Brittney: Sorry you had to go home on your own. I was getting fucked so good I lost track of time. I got a ride to your place and took my car home.

Kayla: We've all been there! ;)

Brittney: Hey! There's another party tonight at the other frat house. Do you wanna go?

I bite my lip as I look down at my phone. Do I want to go? Well, no, I don't. I also don't wanna stay here and think about what happened to me. I don't wanna think about David either. Everyone keeps saying I need to get out, and I can't tell them what happened. I can't. I can't face it. They might get suspicious if I stay home. I can't blame David forever.

Kayla: Sure! Count me in!

Brittney: Great! Meet at your place at 7:00PM and we'll hire a ride?

Kayla: Sounds like plan!

Finally, I head down to eat lunch with Lexi and Daddy. Lexi looks adorable, like always. Her hair is up in twin buns and she has a radiant smile on her freckled face. Daddy is in his 'hang around the house' wear; lounge pants and a t-shirt. Both of them already have plates of food in front of them.

"Well, hello there sleepy head!" Lexi chirps.

"I can't believe you're just getting up." says Daddy, "You never sleep this late."

"Yeah, I was really tired. It was a late night." I answer as I sit down at the table.

"Meet any potential boyfriends or prom dates?" Lexi asks with a smirk.

"Definitely didn't meet anyone I'd want to date, or even go to prom with." I say, biting my lower lip nervously. I need to get the conversation away from my love life. Now. "So, what are your plans for the day?" I ask Lexi and Daddy.

"We don't really have any." Lexi says before taking a bite of her lunch.

"Maybe we could get some shopping done and go see a movie?" Daddy suggests.

"Oh, that's a good idea!" says Lexi.

"Do you wanna come with us?" asks Daddy.

"I suppose so." I shrug, "As long as we're back before 7:00PM."

"What's at 7:00PM?" Lexi asks.

"I'm going to another party with Brittney." I answer.

"Oh? That's great!" Daddy says.

He has no idea. No idea what happened to me. Why can't I tell him? "Yeah, it should be fun." I reply before taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm glad to see you are getting out, and not letting what happened with David keep you down." Daddy smiles at me.

"Thank you, Daddy." I say with a forced smile.

The three of us finish our lunch and then all get ready to go shopping. It takes Daddy and Lexi so long to get ready, I'm positive they are having a quickie. I'm glad Dad is so happy. I wish I was. Shit, part of me actually misses David still.

Once we're all ready, Daddy drives us to the local mall and lets us get some shopping in. He buys Lexi a pretty necklace and she is suitably awed by it. I get some clothes and a new pair of shoes that I've really been wanting. Then we go to an afternoon movie at the theater in the mall.

We grab some fast food at the food court and have an early dinner at the mall. It's actually a nice day and I find myself forgetting some of my troubles. I may not have a boyfriend, but at least I have Lexi and Daddy. They both love me. My friends love me. I think I'll be okay.

After our meal, we head back home. I'm actually regretting saying 'yes' to the party now, I think I'd rather spend the evening with Daddy and Lexi. I said I'd go though, so I'm gonna go. I'm already ready for the party, wearing jean shorts and a cute top, my raven hair framing my face in waves. I play a video game with Lexi until Brittney arrives. I hug and kiss Lexi and Daddy goodbye before getting into a car with Brittney.

The party is already in full swing by the time we arrive. Various people are hanging around outside, drinking and relaxing. We head inside and are immediately handed red solo cups full of alcohol. Brittney chugs hers while I just take small sips. I might get drunk again tonight, but I won't drink nearly as much as last night, that's for sure!

We chat with a lot of people from school, as well as the college kids who are at the frat party. I'm actually having a good time. Brittney and I dance together for a bit before sitting down to relax. Two pretty girls at a frat party; we aren't alone for long. Two college guys come up to us and introduce themselves as Brad and Mike.

They chat us up for a few minutes before asking if we want to dance. Brittney agrees and is up before I can even respond. I shrug and decide to go along with it. Mike is pretty cute. The four of us dance as a group for awhile before pairing off. I dance with Mike while Brittney dances with Brad.

After dancing for awhile, the boys bring shots for the four of us. I am slightly hesitant but end up downing my shot along with the others. Chatting with the boys reveals they are brothers at the fraternity. They offer to show us around the frat house and we gladly accept.

The frat house is quite large, and there is a lot to see. The upper floors are all bedrooms for the frat brothers. Although, at a party like this, they get quite a bit of use from random hook ups and one night stands. The main floor of the house is where the party is. There's the mandatory beer keg, in addition to shot glasses full of various liquids. The guys hand us jello shots, which we do with them.

Next, we go to the basement. Most of it is used for storage, but there is a pool table, as well as a few tables for cards and other games. There's a game of flip cup going on to get the alcohol flowing. There is also a table set up for beer pong, but no one is playing.

"Kayla, c'mon, let's play beer pong!" Brittney says, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the table.

"You're on!" I say. I've played beer pong before and I'm confident that I can beat Brittney.

"What do you say we make this interesting?" Brittney asks as she bounces a ping pong ball.

"You want to bet?" I ask in surprise.

"No." Brittney says, shaking her head before announcing, "I want to play strip beer pong!"

My eyes go wide as the room goes silent. There aren't a ton of people down here, maybe fifteen, but the sudden change from conversation to silence is still very noticeable. I'm about to say that I would never do something like that when the guys speak up.

"Sounds like a great idea to me!" Brad says as he wraps an arm around Brittney possessively.

"You should do it, Kayla!" Mike chimes in with, "You'll definitely win!"

"Oh, um, I-I don't know." I stammer nervously. Could I do something like this? There's no way I'll lose, Brittney has been drinking way more than I have.

"C'mon, Kayla. Let's do this!" Brittney says.

I guess I could try this for a bit. Worst case? I'll be in my underwear while Brittney is completely naked. A bra and panties are no more revealing than a bikini anyway. I reach for my drink and chug the last of it to give me some confidence.

"You wanna flash your titties to a room full of strangers? Fine. You're on!" I say with a swagger. I'm single now, I can do whatever the fuck I want.

The room erupts into excited chatter at the thought of seeing some tit. All other games in the room stop as a crowd gathers around the beer pong table. Brad and Mike bring us jello shots for some liquid courage. We down our shots and toss a coin to see who goes first. Brittney won, so she'll be going first.

Brittney and I are both wearing eight articles of clothing. Two shoes, two socks, a shirt, a pair of shorts, a bra, and a pair of panties. So, it will be a fair game. First to sink eight balls will win and with each shot, the opposing girl must remove an article of clothing. Eight solo cups are set in front of each girl.

"Take your best shot!" I say confidently as Brittney prepares to shoot.

The ball lands straight in one of the solo cups with a splash. "I will!" Brittney crows.

"Lucky shot!" I say as I kick off one of my shoes and drink my beer. "My turn!"

I sink my shot right away and Brittney takes off a shoe, then drinks. Brittney misses her next shot and I stick out my tongue just as I sink another ball and force Brittney to drink and lose her other shoe.

Four rounds later and I'm wearing my regular clothes and one sock. Brittney is standing barefoot on the opposite side of the table. The crowd has grown to about twenty people. Clearly word is spreading about the game. Everyone is watching us. Brad and Mike are standing closest, handing us the occasional shot in between rounds. I have to slow down or I'll get as drunk as I did last night. Can't have that!

It's her turn and she misses again. I am surprisingly giggly. I'm having fun! My turn. I take a deep breath and throw the ball. It lands straight in a cup with a swish. I jump up and down with my arms in the air as the crowd cheers.

"Time to show some skin, Brit!" I say with a giggle. I'm happy drunk!

Brittney gives me a pout before crossing her arms at the hem of her shirt. With a quick motion her shirt is discarded and she is standing there in her shorts and a light pink bra. The guys all hoot and holler, making Brittney blush slightly while she drinks her beer. Her turn. Her aim is perfect and I lose my second sock.

It's my turn, and I sink another shot with no problem. Brittney drinks the beer and looks nervous as she unbuttons her shorts and slides them down her long, smooth legs. She is standing there in a matching pink bra and panty set. The crowd is going wild, happy that a girl is so close to getting naked.

On Brittney's turn, she makes her shot right away. I notice that Mike is particularly thrilled when I take off my shirt, revealing my black bra. Thankfully, it isn't see thru, so no nipples for him! I drink my beer and giggle before taking my turn. I miss. Completely. Damn.

Brittney takes another turn and the ball goes into one of the three remaining cups on my side. I take the ball out and drink the beer. Then I unbutton my jean shorts and bend my knees as I shimmy the shorts down my legs. The guys are certainly happy now; two girls down to their bras and panties.

"Let's see some tits!" one guy shouts as I take the ball and get ready for my shot.

I miss again. Come on! So close to getting Brittney topless. Ugh! It's her turn now. Crap. Perfect shot. I start breathing heavily, knowing what is about to happen. "We can call it quits right now if you want." I offer.

"No way, Kayla!" Brittney says, "Let's see those big titties!"

"Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!" the crowd chants as I drink the beer.

"You'll be okay." Mike says reassuringly. I give him a smile and blush.

Taking a deep breath, I reach behind my back and unhook my bra. I shrug my shoulders forward and slip the bra off. Guys are screaming and girls are giggling as my breasts come into view. I drop the bra and immediately cross my left arm over my chest. My upper arm conceals my left breast while my palm cups my right, hiding both nipples from view.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I let out a heavy breath and fumble the ball, dropping it and letting it roll across the table. Keeping my arm over my breasts, I pick up the ball and get ready to take my shot. Why did I agree to this? Fortunately, I make the shot.

Brittney giggles nervously and drinks her beer before reaching behind her back and unhooking her pink bra. The confident girl takes off her bra and tosses it into the crowd. A guy catches it and holds up the bra to cheers. Two pairs of eighteen year old titties are now out.

As she goes to take her shot, Brittney does nothing to cover herself, giving the crowd an amazing view. The ball misses and Brittney pouts. My turn, and it's over. My shot is perfect and goes right into the last cup.

"Oh, thank God." I say out loud with a happy sigh. A few people got a glimpse of my nipples, but whatever. I won. I can put my bra back on in a moment.

"Guess I'm getting naked!" Brittney says.

Brittney slips her hands into her panties and slides them down her legs, with her back to the crowd. Everyone is cheering as Brittney's bare ass comes into view. She then steps out of her panties and turns around, showing the crowd her shaven snatch.

People are whistling and cheering. I see guys inching closer to get a better view of Brittney's naked body. For her part, Brittney seems almost completely at ease. There is some pink coloring her cheeks, but the confident girl just stands there for a few moments with her hands on her hips, allowing everyone to admire her.

I watch, shocked as she gathers up her clothes into a pile and walks over to Brad. She then loudly asks if he wants to find a private room. Naturally, he agrees. People start whistling as Brittney walks beside Brad, his hand on her ass as he leads the girl upstairs. I can hear loud noises from upstairs as a naked girl appears.

I'm beat red and grab for my bra when I see Mike standing there. He smiles nervously at me before speaking "Do you wanna find a room, too?" he asks.

My mouth actually drops open. Do I? I'm not the type for a one night stand! Yeah, I slept with Dan, but I was a lot more drunk than I am now. I wish I hadn't done it. Then Keith. That asshole was the last person inside me! Oh, that's a disgusting thought. I look up at Mike and make my decision. It's not like I'm saving myself for love anymore. I thought I had loved David, but he was an asshole.

"I'd love to." I say with a smile.

More whistling from the crowd as they watch me grab my clothes and walk towards the stairs with Mike. I hold my clothes over my chest so my breasts aren't visible while we walk up the stairs I'm beet red as I exit the basement to more shocked looks. I just smile and wink as I walk beside Mike towards his second floor bedroom. Brittney has disappeared into a bedroom and is probably already on her knees.

We walk into Mike's room and I drop my clothes in a pile on the floor next to his door. He shuts the door and smiles at me. I can see his eyes run up and down my tight, young body. I'm wearing nothing but a pair of panties, and I don't bother to cover myself anymore.

Sashaying up to Mike, I wrap my hands around his head and pull him down for a sexy kiss. He wraps his arms around me as I press my body against him. I can feel my C-cup breasts squish against his chest as we kiss. Soon, his hands find my butt and squeeze, causing me to moan into his mouth as I grind my crotch against his bulge.

I can't wait any longer, I need his dick down my throat. Dropping to my knees, I unbutton Mike's jeans, then push them and his boxers to his ankles. Seconds later, his cock is in my mouth. I grip his thighs tightly in my hands as I start sucking. His dick is bigger than I'm used to and I find my mouth stretched wide around his thick shaft as it throbs between my lips.

He buries his hands in my raven hair and gently thrusts his hips forward, encouraging me to take more and more of his cock. I gag slightly, but manage to swallow nearly half of his length. Drool runs from my lips as I moan around his thickness.

I'm surprised when he pulls his manhood from my mouth, but that surprise quickly turns to a happy giggle when he has me open wide and stick out my tongue so he can slap his cock on my tongue several times. He then pushes his cock into my mouth and lets me suck it once before he pulls out again. I moan happily when he slaps my face with his dick before slipping it in my mouth again.

I suck hard on him as he starts playing with my tits. He presses my breasts together to create a large cleavage before taking a boob in each hand and tweaking my nipples. Fuck, I'm really enjoying this blowjob. My pussy is soaked. I can taste pre-cum now and know he is enjoying himself as much as I am.

Pulling off his cock, I start stroking as I look up at him with lust "I want you to cum in my mouth!" I coo, "Then I'm gonna suck you hard again so you can fuck me. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan to me, Babe!" Mike says happily as he plays with my tits and watches me stroke him.

Holding his cock up, I jerk him off while taking one of his balls into my mouth. My tongue rapidly flicks his ball and he lets out a happy moaning sound. I then switch to the other ball and suck on that one.

"Cum for me!" I say as I jerk him off rapidly, "Cum in my mouth! Cum for Kayla! Cum!"

I take his cock between my lips and start bobbing my head rapidly as I stroke the bottom half of his shaft. That does it. His fingers tighten on my head as he grunts and thrusts his hips forward twice. I moan happily as his hard dick pulses and shoots a jet of cum into my sucking mouth. He keeps shooting while I swirl his cum around my mouth with my tongue.